The food diary with the largest range of functions so far, which automatically analyzes for you.
Anyone who is suspected of food intolerance should keep a food diary. In this is noted, when what has been eaten and what complaints have occurred. Thus, one can quickly see a connection between the complaints and the intake of certain foods. MyFoodDB is a food diary for people with food intolerances. Here you can document your food and create and export evaluations. Thus, you always have all unfounded foods in an overview. Furthermore, an irritable bowel diary is included.
For us it was important that you can access your food diary from any smartphone, tablet and computer. That's why we implemented it as a cloud version. The communication between your smartphone, tablet, computer and the cloud is of course encrypted.
All important functions in one overview.
Create meals and arrange food and drinks via a barcode, voice or our search function. Currently we have over 60000 foods in our database. Much of the food contains ingredients and nutritional information. Our nutritional value light is intended to easily signal the content of health-related nutrients, such as. As to fats, saturated fat, sugar and salt.
Associate your symptoms. They can subdivide you into easy, medium and heavy as well as physically or psychosomatically. Currently we have over 200 symptoms in our database. You can also add photos to your symptoms and see changes in the symptoms.
* Food groups / recipes
Create food groups / recipes to simplify daily assignment.
Document your actions via barcode or search functions to improve your health. You have the choice of over 1000 measures.
* Irritable bowel diary
Make an irritable bowel diary for your psychologist.
* Notification function
Activate user-defined notification function so that you do not forget entries, eg. Create a meal or take a medicine.
* PH value
Document your pH to test the acidity of your body.
Document your weight to determine weight changes.
* Document chair shape
Document your bowel movements and their conditions.
* Automatic analysis functions
- Analysis of all foods, drinks and how you tolerate them
- Analysis of food intolerances (lactose, histamine, sorbitol, fructose, gluten, nuts, yeast, soy, wheat, FOODMAP)
- Analysis of your symptoms (What symptoms did I have and how often and in which foods, analysis between physically and psychosomatically)
- Analysis of the relationship between symptoms and stress
- Analysis of measures to see if your condition improves
- Analysis of your PH value
- Analysis of your weight
- Analysis of your bowel movements and their changes
- Search function that you use barcode, voice function or keyboard to search for previously added foods and drinks to see how they have tolerated them so far. Thus, you can decide before buying the food if you had problems with it and should buy it.
- Export function as a PDF or e-mail to your doctor