More information about the .beat time, http://www.swatch.com/zz_en/internettime.html
Note you need to have a SmartWatch™ to be able to use this app. This application will not be shown in your phone application screen. Access application settings via LiveWare™ manager, where you can also enable or disable this SmartWatch application.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWareExtension for SmartWatch
Satisfy your inner designer.
People all around the world, including editors at Tested, c|net, and MakeUseOf, love SwatchMatic, and you will too. It's a free, fun, new way to capture, combine and share the colors you need for your website, startup logo, or kitchen makeover.
See a color you like, grab it. Whenever. Wherever.
Your Android's lens becomes a Terminator eye that can tell you the name of any color you point at.
In realtime, SwatchMatic shows you colors that nicely match the one you're sampling. There's no need to take a photo and wait for the result.
Find analogs, complements, or triads, even the dominant colors in the scene. Once you're happy with the combo, just touch to save it as a palette. Your swatch book is always with you.
Are you a tweaker? Tweak colors all you like. Right on your Android.
Easy sliders let you subtly edit the individual colors in the palette. You don't have to stick to the color "rules," but you can if you want to. You decide.
Dress robots in your colors and share them with the world.
Palettes shouldn't be the bland things you see in paint stores. They should be fun. They should feature robots. Share images of lovable robots wearing your colors, alongside all the values needed to recreate them anywhere.
Shoot colors straight into Photoshop and Illustrator (in the pro version).
SwatchMaticPRO let's you export your palettes as Adobe Swatch Exchange files direct to most Adobe applications. It takes just seconds get your colors into an Adobe swatch pane.
Robots are fun, swatch files too, but sometimes plain text will do.
Export out all your color names and values (in RGB, HSV, HEX, and even RAL Classic notation) as plain text for reuse anywhere — in other applications, at the paint store, the printing bureau, wherever.
☆ Augmented reality style UI lets you build color palettes in real time, on top of whatever you're viewing through your Android.
☆ Fun names are instantly assigned to your colors and palettes in English, Spanish, French, Polish, German, Dutch, Italian, Japanese or Chinese.
☆ New retro-future style robots! Free to try. (Original robots are still included and free to use. Change between styles via preferences.)
☆ Instant sharing of colors as text or images to Facebook, Twitter, or any social media app you have installed on your Android.
☆ Fast export to Adobe applications (In the pro version only. Read how it works here: http://www.appbaan.com/swatchmatic/user-guide-1/sharing_palettes_with_adobe_products/ ).
☆ Works with Android versions 2.2 and above.
☆ Detailed preferences to make your palettes look beautiful on any Android.
☆ And robots! Did we mention the robots?
- Similar gel suggestions
- Saved gel lists
If there are other gel manufacturers you would like to see in the application please email me your suggestions and I would be happy to add them.
This application is ad-supported. For an ad-free version look for Swatchbook Ad-Free.
Basic Version (Free):
- Assemble 5-color swatch groups
- See HEX, RGB or HSV values for colors (set in options)
- Import images from your device, or access your camera*
- Tap to select colors directly from imported images
- Randomize colors from images or color picker
- Lock swatches to keep them from being changed
- Apply tags to saved groups for easier searching
- Monotone color scheme with Light and Dark UI options (Tap the logo to change)
- Save up to 5 groups, with option to purchase the upgrade to Premium in-app
*Provided your device has a camera
Upgrade to the premium version (available for purchase in-app) to access these additional features.
- Unlimited saved color groups
- Save, share and export values
- Preview and Export full screen color cards - great for backgrounds and wallpapers
- Export and view Value card (5-color swatches displayed with values)
- .ase file export for use with Adobe programs like Photoshop® and Illustrator®
- Usage may vary based on device hardware and software capabilities and limitations, lighting conditions and all other factors that may affect color.
- By downloading and using our app you agree to the terms that Xiled Systems shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or injuries resulting from the use or inability to use this app.
- Photoshop® and Illustrator® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. Xiled Systems and Swatch Color Lab are in no way affiliated with Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Visit our site at xiledsystems.com/swatch-color-lab for more information.
IMPORTANT: Because of historical reasons and customer support, the functionality provided by Real Colors Pro is identical to that provided by upgrading to Pro inside our other app Real Colors. So, if you would like the full functionality, you can either buy the Real Colors Pro app OR use the upgrade inside the Real Colors app.
Google Play Staff Pick for both mobile and tablet.
"A designer's must", Anonymous, Product Designer, Barcelona
"Fantastic work", Gina Chacon, Digital Artist, Mexico
"Love it", Adam Bjurstrom, Freelance designer, Louisville
- Automatically generate color palettes (color schemes) from photos using color theory rules: complementary, monochromatic, analogous, shades, triad, tetrad, split complementary and our unique algorithm
- Create beautiful wallpapers from your favorite color palettes
- Automatically generate the color spectrum from photo
- Colors from the color palette (color scheme) can be easily edited
- Get detailed information about the colors (HEX, RGB, HSB)
- Save color palettes in a library for future reference
- Export your color palettes (photo, color spectrum, HEX, RGB and HSB color values, Adobe Swatch Exchange file)
- Share your most beautiful color palettes (color schemes)
Real Colors is used by creatives all over the world for web design, interior design, colour matching for clothing and creating color themes.
We appreciate any kind of feedback that will make this product better. Send us your ideas to email@example.com.
* Speaks color names and families using Android Text to Speech. Over 1600 color names known.
* Includes white balance and flash controls (depending on your device camera capabilities)
* Displays color values in RGB, Hex (web), CMYK, HSL and HSV spaces
* Save colors to collections for later reference
* App2SD store and run the app from your SD card, saving storage on your phone
The Pro Edtion is Ad free and includes:
* Unlimited number of Collections to save color to.
* Export color swatches to Adobe Swatch Exchange format to use directly in Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
* Export export collections to a swatch sheet via email
Visit http://www.sense8.mobi/ColorCollector/ for more info.