Smart Home Control with naon smart living
Philips Hue, Amazon Alexa, FRITZ!Box, LIFX, Osram Lightify – Use these and many more smart technologies with naon smart living for your smart home. Do also use your FRITZ!Box as a smart home gateway (requires FRITZ!OS 7) and integrate lots of DECT ULE devices, e.g. smart heating thermostats, smart sensors or smart plugs via naon into your smart home. Also connect Alexa and use your Amazon Echo to control and automate your smart lighting, heating and many more smart devices easily.
In addition to the controlling of a lot of your smart home devices, naon is also able to learn your individual smart home behaviour. With such intelligent smart cases (= smart Use Cases, e.g. a smart presence simulation based on your individual lighting behaviour) the naon smart living app is increasing comfort, safety and security in your smart home.
* one app for your smart home
* simple 1-click-use
* innovative smart case concept
* individual smart living through Artificial Intelligence
Many features for your smart home
- Event overview of the past 12 hours
- Device and status overview (water and motion alarms, window status, temperature)
- Smart device control
- Control and dim smart lamps
- Smart heating control system
- Energy consumption display
- Use case marketplace with search function and suggestions
- Shop function
- Connect smart technologies (e.g. Amazon Alexa, Philips Hue, FRITZ!Box, LIFX, Osram Lightify)
- Connect smart devices to your system
3 good reasons for naon smart living
1. Install smart cases with just a few klicks
The innovative smart case concept (smart case = use case for your smart home, e.g. lighting alarm) of the naon smart living app allows you to install smart cases with just a few clicks into your own smart home. No programming effort is necessary.
2. "Smart" Smart Home through intelligent data analysis
With the help of data analysis your individual daily routines are going to be recognised and relevant smart use cases will be suggested to you (e.g. the automated switching off of your smart lighting on wednesday evenings at 11 o’clock). By using such suggestions, you will save time and increase comfort in your smart home.
3. Smart Home in one single app
naon works technology overarching, i.e. that a lot of smart devices from different manufacturers can be controlled and automated via the naon app. So far naon smart living supports the integration of:
- Amazon Alexa
- Philips Hue lamps and luminants
- LIFX luminants
- Osram Lightify luminants
- FRITZ!Box (requires FRITZ!OS 7)
- AVM FRITZ!DECT devices (except FRITZ!DECT Repeater 100)
- Eurotronic Comet DECT thermostat
- Telekom DECT ULE devices (motion sensor, smoke detector, wall switch, door and window sensor, thermostat, adapter)
- Panasonic DECT ULE devices (water sensor, motion sensor, door and window sensor, adapter)
- IKEA Tradfri lamps and luminants*
- innr luminants*
- Müller Licht tint luminants*
- Paulmann SmartHome Zigbee lamps and luminants*
- Sengled Element luminants*
*compatible via Philips Hue or Osram Lightify Bridge
You’ll get news directly on your smart phone – with naon you’re always informed of what happens at your home.
Available Use Cases: Presence Simulation, Notification upon Activity, Light Scenario upon Arrival, Water Damage Alarm and many more!
A prerequisite for the usage of the app is a smart phone with Android 4.4 or higher. The app is usable only on smartphone, not on tablet computers.
Just download and get started!
You can find more information concerning naon and smart living at www.naonhome.com
Enjoy your smart home!
Your naon team