FLOQ is your personal network test at hand. FLOQ measures the data connection quality of your network and states whether it is above or below average. Additionally you can also feedback your satisfaction with your network operator to us. Also reporting us occurring problems with the network is possible. All this information will be collected and handed over to the network operators in order to help them optimizing their networks more purposeful.
More information thanks to FLOQ.
FLOQ is one step ahead of other speed test app providers bringing the measurements of many users together in one community. The FLOQ map (floq.net) clearly shows the results of the community enabling you to see at glance which network is performing where well. With FLOQ the search for more bars has come to an end.
Comparing the performance of your provider with all Friends of Quality is now even easier due to the new log in feature. Create an account and sign up thru “My FLOQ” on your smartphone. With your next log in at https://www.floq.net/en/map the FLOQ map will show up your own measurements and even more additional information to your net tests!*
+++ New: See your own net tests results and the results of the FLOQ community direcetly in the integrated FLOQ map. +++
*due to technical requirements, an update could last up to 3 hours
• Check you data connection: How fast can you send and receive data via mobile networks and WI-FI? How big is the delay impact of the network?
• My FLOQ – compare your performance with all Friends of Quality even more easier and get additional information
• Report FLOQ whenever you do have bad speech quality during a call or you cannot establish a data connection.
• All your measurements and results will be shown clearly on a worldwide map.
• Where do you receive the best radio connection?
• Share your knowledge about network quality with other users in the forum on floq.net.
• Be part of it and communicate with the Friends of Quality.
Which rights are required by FLOQ?
-Read phone status and identity-
Enables the detection of phone calls made during the measurement as this could cause interferences
-Approximate location (network-based)-
Enables the determination of the measurement position in order to show it on the map
-Access extra location provider commands-
Enables to locate whenever GPS is not available
-Modify or delete the contents of your SD card-
Enables the storage of temporary and measured data
-Read Google service configuration-
Required for the app’s map displaying
-Full network access-
Necessary for test running and result transmission
-Prevent phone from sleeping-
Prevents the processor from turning off the device during a measurement phase because this could also produce incorrect results