If you love running, walking or jogging, this app is what you need!
The app uses your phone's GPS to determine your current location and sets the (virtual) bomb somewhere near. Your goal is to defuse it.
Then you can view statistics of your workout:
* trip distance
* average speed
* trip timing
* passed route (drawn on the map)
It works like gps tracker.
You don't have to run. You can walk, jog, ride by bike (or even by car).
After your workout you can also view which route you passed.
You can also use this application as simple gps locator and gps tracker.
This run game can be used as jogging tracker, run tracker, running tracker, walk tracker, gps tracker, fitness app or walking meter.
The bomb is set and your goal is to defuse it!
In your arsenal there are such tools as map, radar and some other information about your current location and the bomb's location.
When you reach the target location you should press The Big Red Button to defuse the bomb successfully.
When the time is expired you explode.
You just tap on the map and run to the chosen location. After you can see some useful information about your workout.
If your GPS is crappy, here are some tips:
1. Make sure you are outdoors
2. If you can, turn on internet on your phone (it makes the determination of satellites faster)
3. Try turning off and turning on your phone
4. Download the app called GpsStatus and download A-GPS data through that
5. Don't restart GPS too often. Try waiting for 3-5 minutes (or maybe longer)
Additional keywords: jogging tracker, walk tracker, run tracker, running apps, sports tracker, fitness app, walking meter, pedometer, gps running, gps walking, gps walk and run tracker, endomondo sports tracker, gps tracking
True name of this application is "Stop The Bomb!"
Thanks for your support, friends!
Thanks for your reviews!
_Register the route of your activity including duration, distance, speed and altitude/elevation.
_Allows you to choose when and with whom you want to share your track data.
_Decide how to share your activity: facebook, twitter, google+, whatsapp or whichever media you have on your phone.
_Record track data in GPX format on the phone or in KML, available for downloading from the website http://loctome.com
_Has an information storage function in case of lost GSM/3G/4G coverage. Loctome stores the track data and sends it when coverage returns.
_Select intervals for sending information, from second by second up to every 30 minutes.
You can use Loctome Live Tracking in various sports and activities: Running, Cycling, Paragliding , Hang Gliding, Motorcycling, Paramotoring, Trail Running, Sailing, Skiing, Hiking, Mountaineering, Hunting, and even driving. Tell your friends that you're going out, share the link to your new activity and they'll know when you are arriving!
Allows you pinpoint your location and help others find you by indicating the shortest path to your location! Just share your location and let them click the button "Open GPS" in the details of your user profile in loctome.com
For event organizers exists the possibility to create groups of users who are being followed, making visible in just one computer screen the exact location where each participant can be found (contacted).
* Thanks to Gregory Deck
Our free app also assists you with navigation as it shows your current location and your direction on an interactive map in real time while cycling on Bikemap routes. You can also record your bike rides so you can share them with your friends and family.
- Search for a route near your current location or any place in the world
- View routes on a map with distance, description and rating
- Interactive elevation profile
- Show current location while riding
- Record your bike rides and save them on your phone and the internet
- Share routes with your friends
If you want to hike or run whereever you are, you can also discover which routes are close to you.
And if you want to create your own route, you can use the integrated tracking tool. Using it you will be able to calculate in real time the distance and slopes you're doing.
If you want to add content (trails or routes) or comment: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Search/filter list of summits by name, region and mountain range/nature park.
- Order the list of summits by name, region, altitude, distance from your position, reached/scheduled date.
- Filter by altitude, distance, tags and according to your activity.
- See summit's detail data: Altitude, distance, description*, town/shire, mountain range, gps coordinates, approach instructions*, picture,...
- See the position of one or more summits in the map.
Also you can add personal information related to a summit:
- Check/Uncheck as favourite
- Check as you have reached the top, optionally set the date
- Check as scheduled to go up, optionally set the date
- Add a personal note
This information can be seen summarized in the list of summits, as well as order by the date you reached the top, date scheduled to go up or by favourites.
Each summit has been tagged according to if it belongs to the following categories:
- 100icc: 100 summits of "Institut Cartogràfic de Catalunya".
- 100feec: Challenge of "100 cims" from "Federació d'Entitats Excursionistes de Catalunya".
Data of summits from "Institut Cartogràfic de Catalunya", "Federació d'Entitats Excursionistes de Catalunya" and Wikipedia.
* Text of these fields is only available in catalan language.
Cuneotrekking.com is the online reference point for hiking in the South-Western Alps. Hundreds of routes of all lengths and difficulties in the province of Cuneo. With descriptions, photos, GPS tracks, and useful news. And with an innovative tool that helps you to choose your next hike in seconds.
Cuneotrekking.com is also known for its in-depth reviews and guides of products related to the mountains.
- 58 highly detailed photo repair guides, with over 300 studio quality photos.
TIPS AND TRICKS
- 95 bicycle tips and tricks, including common aches and pains while on the bike (there are simple things to do to get rid of that knee pain).
- Gather all information about your bike's parts, keep a history of the maintenance tasks you have performed and even add reminder on tasks to be performed.
- The next time the bike shop asks you a question about your bike, or when you shop for parts online, you will have every detail about your bike in your pocket.
- Search and compare prices on 11 different online bicycle retail stores at the same time!!
WHAT TO WEAR
- You don't remember what you should wear when it's 8°C (46°F)? Don't worry, check our suggestions list.
- Bike Glossary.
- Save money the first time you use Bike Repair App by doing the repairs yourself.
- Fixing your shifting problem, derailleur noises, brakes rubbing on the wheel, flat tire, broken chain, pedal removal, hydraulic brakes, etc has never been easier.
- Bike Repair demystify every basic repairs and maintenance routines, plus some intermediate to advanced ones.
- The most important thing is that you can have these guides everywhere you and your bicycle travel.
- Written in plain English, the easy to understand instruction guides are perfect for casual and serious riders alike.
- Most of the repairs don't require any special tools.
- Repair instructions are straight to the point, without unnecessary text that distract you from the problem at hand.
- The full list of all guides and problems covered is available at www.bikerepairapp.com
Popular misconception is to pump a bike's tires to the highest number printed on the sidewall by the manufacturer. Instead, the optimal pressure is that which yields in a 15% sidewall drop. Sidewall drop is a non-linear function of the load on the tire and its width. It can be computed based on the weight of the bike, rider, bags, and gear. It is also different between front and back, depending on the frame geometry.
With this App, you can instantly compute the optimal tire pressure from your phone or tablet wherever you may be: in your garage, on the road, at a friend's house.
* Enter weights in pounds or kilograms
* Calculate pressures in PSI or bar
* Tire widths from 19 to 60 mm; diameters of 26", 650B, and 700C; 4 of the most typical frame geometries
* Configure and save two bikes (unlimited bikes on paid version)
* Tap bike graphic to recalculate pressures
Decat'Rando is the application that will give you all the information needed to go out to find all the courses available at Reunion Island (Mafate, Salazie, Cilaos, volcano, etc.)., Expert advice, the Today's weather, the history of your performance ... And much more!
Note that prolonged use of GPS in background may drain the battery very quickly.
Every dedicated cyclist wants to be more powerful. Using a customizable bike gears calculator app makes it easy. Customize the bike gears calculator app to match your bike specs. Bike gears calculator allows you to choose cadence, tire size, crank length and more and determine gear ratio, gain ratio, speed, pedal rotations and much more.
Bicycle Gears app helps you to determine whether you have the right bike but the wrong gears. This handy application gives cyclists facts on-the-spot to improve their overall experience.
Bicycle gear calculator app is comprehensive get answers right away and share them with other cyclists. Create tables and view essential information at a glance: gear inches, gain ratio, development, speed and more. Ease of use makes this app the ultimate way to find solutions. When you get answers, share them with fellow cyclists.
Choose time then let the Bike Gears app calculate the distance you will cover using a particular gear ratio and number of pedal rotations. Alternatively, you can also calculate time and distance based on the number of pedal rotations per a certain gear ratio. Plan your trips, know your gears and achieve your goals using this handy bicycle gear calculator app. You can even select the distance and the time and number of pedal rotations required. The application can help you to compare the gears and find the alternative gears. Bike gears app helps cyclists do it all.
Bicycle gear calculator app is an easy way to get the facts. Cycling is better when you know how and when to get in the right gear. Getting in the optimum gear on time will improve your performance. Take advantage of the incredible abilities of this innovative app to meet and exceed your cycling goals. Have a safe ride!
- Guarda el número de pasos recorridos, y los metros que ha caminado.
- Si activa el GPS, puede ver al acabar la ruta, los puntos del mapa por donde ha pasado.
- Publique sus resultados en un grupo de Facebook, o suba una imagen de su recorrido al mismo.
Además de todo esto, esta aplicación tiene las siguientes características:
-- Puedes pausar el recorrido, y más tarde reanudarlo sin problema.
-- Guarda una posición durante la ruta para que sea mostrada después en el mapa.
-- Historial de rutas, en el que podrá recuperar todas sus andadas anteriores.
-- Estadísticas de los pasos y metros recorridos.
-- Longitud del paso configurable desde Ajustes.
-- Sensibilidad del podómetro configurable también desde Ajustes.
-- Puedes compartir tus resultados en grupos de Facebook.
Feedback Sports goal is to consolidate your bicycle maintenance and component lists into one place with a simple to use app. We wanted to rid our workbench of random notebooks and unorganized pieces of paper. This app achieves that goal.
The Feedback Sports maintenance tracker helps you remember things like:
• When did I put those new tires on my road bike?
• When did I add sealant to my tubeless tires?
• How much did I pay for that new saddle? How much did it weigh?
• How long ago did I replace my chain?
The Feedback Sports app is also helpful if you want to show the maintenance history of your bike to your local bike shop. Also when you go to sell the bike, your list of components and their cost is at your fingertips.
Feedback Sports maintenance app does NOT:
• Tell you how to fix your bike
• Keep track of multiple bicycle miles through GPS
• Try to sell you anything
Feedback Sports is known for its high quality bicycle work stands, versatile home storage racks and precision measurement tools. As avid cyclists, our goal is to design products that we need...this app fits that philosophy.
Perfect for hiking, riding, cycling, running, skiing or orienteering
Premium topo maps
Use in-app purchases to subscribe to high-quality, special-purpose maps. Flexible offline mode and competitive pricing.
• OS OpenData (GB)
• IGN TOP25, TOP50, Cadastre, Satellite and Littoral (marine maps) (FR) http://www.frogsparks.com/mytrails/ign/
• Tour & Trail (Alpujarras, Axarquia, Costa Blanca, La Gomera, Lanzarote, La Palma, Madeira, Mallorca, Menorca, Sierra de Aracena, Tenerife)
Full-screen trail map oriented with the built-in compass and GPS
Know exactly which direction you are going.
Uncluttered map area, with unobtrusive controls and a traditional scale with track duration and distance.
Hardware-accelerated map drawing allows smooth and snappy display even with tens of thousands of track points.
40+ stats to choose from!
Display them on a dedicated screen (including stats for multiple tracks at once), on the HUD overlaying the map or even on Android Wear.
Freely define axes (over 30 combinations) to visualize your tracks, including elevation profiles, speed vs. time, etc.
Free online maps
Pick from many built-in online map sources (OpenStreetMap, Yahoo, Bing, Google and many other global and local providers).
Add more map sources using the configurable map sources (URL or WMS).
Only premium maps are guaranteed: we may be forced to remove access to any of the free maps if requested by the rights-holders; this is regardless of whether you are using the Pro or Free version.
Save battery and data charges.
The map displays instantaneously.
No need to use desktop-based tools to create offline maps, you can do it in MyTrails, in the background.
Record GPS tracks
Visualize your track at any time and analyse your course during or after the outdoor activity.
Display multiple colorized GPS tracks at once
Visualize your previous outings and those uploaded to GPS community sites, so that you always pick a great trail.
Visualize the key indicators of the track (altitude, speed, rate of ascent, slope, GPS accuracy, etc.) right on the map with a detailed legend.
Manually add waypoints to indicate memorable spots or upcoming turns.
Waypoints are automatically generated when getting directions or when you take a break.
Share and archive tracks
Share your tracks on My Trails, GPSies, UtagawaVTT and la-trace.com.
Download tracks shared by other users in your vicinity.
Easily switch between active maps by swiping three fingers left to right in the map view.
Pull down the HUD with information on your speed and altitude by swiping three fingers down your screen.
Full tablet support
Plan your outing on a large-screen tablet, go out and have fun, and when you're back, view the track in full glory.
Use Dropbox to seamlessly synchronize between devices.
Permissions: please see the FAQ
KMZ and GPX export.
Additional KML export options, export images to KMZ archives.
Add additional images to routes and waypoints.
Requires the RouteTracker application.
- Altitude & speed profile in edit view