If you love running, walking or jogging, this app is what you need!
The app uses your phone's GPS to determine your current location and sets the (virtual) bomb somewhere near. Your goal is to defuse it.
Then you can view statistics of your workout:
* trip distance
* average speed
* trip timing
* passed route (drawn on the map)
It works like gps tracker.
You don't have to run. You can walk, jog, ride by bike (or even by car).
After your workout you can also view which route you passed.
You can also use this application as simple gps locator and gps tracker.
This run game can be used as jogging tracker, run tracker, running tracker, walk tracker, gps tracker, fitness app or walking meter.
The bomb is set and your goal is to defuse it!
In your arsenal there are such tools as map, radar and some other information about your current location and the bomb's location.
When you reach the target location you should press The Big Red Button to defuse the bomb successfully.
When the time is expired you explode.
You just tap on the map and run to the chosen location. After you can see some useful information about your workout.
If your GPS is crappy, here are some tips:
1. Make sure you are outdoors
2. If you can, turn on internet on your phone (it makes the determination of satellites faster)
3. Try turning off and turning on your phone
4. Download the app called GpsStatus and download A-GPS data through that
5. Don't restart GPS too often. Try waiting for 3-5 minutes (or maybe longer)
Additional keywords: jogging tracker, walk tracker, run tracker, running apps, sports tracker, fitness app, walking meter, pedometer, gps running, gps walking, gps walk and run tracker, endomondo sports tracker, gps tracking
True name of this application is "Stop The Bomb!"
Thanks for your support, friends!
Thanks for your reviews!
Our free app also assists you with navigation as it shows your current location and your direction on an interactive map in real time while cycling on Bikemap routes. You can also record your bike rides so you can share them with your friends and family.
- Search for a route near your current location or any place in the world
- View routes on a map with distance, description and rating
- Interactive elevation profile
- Show current location while riding
- Record your bike rides and save them on your phone and the internet
- Share routes with your friends
_Register the route of your activity including duration, distance, speed and altitude/elevation.
_Allows you to choose when and with whom you want to share your track data.
_Decide how to share your activity: facebook, twitter, google+, whatsapp or whichever media you have on your phone.
_Record track data in GPX format on the phone or in KML, available for downloading from the website http://loctome.com
_Has an information storage function in case of lost GSM/3G/4G coverage. Loctome stores the track data and sends it when coverage returns.
_Select intervals for sending information, from second by second up to every 30 minutes.
You can use Loctome Live Tracking in various sports and activities: Running, Cycling, Paragliding , Hang Gliding, Motorcycling, Paramotoring, Trail Running, Sailing, Skiing, Hiking, Mountaineering, Hunting, and even driving. Tell your friends that you're going out, share the link to your new activity and they'll know when you are arriving!
Allows you pinpoint your location and help others find you by indicating the shortest path to your location! Just share your location and let them click the button "Open GPS" in the details of your user profile in loctome.com
For event organizers exists the possibility to create groups of users who are being followed, making visible in just one computer screen the exact location where each participant can be found (contacted).
* Thanks to Gregory Deck
Cuneotrekking.com is the online reference point for hiking in the South-Western Alps. Hundreds of routes of all lengths and difficulties in the province of Cuneo. With descriptions, photos, GPS tracks, and useful news. And with an innovative tool that helps you to choose your next hike in seconds.
Cuneotrekking.com is also known for its in-depth reviews and guides of products related to the mountains.
Decat'Rando is the application that will give you all the information needed to go out to find all the courses available at Reunion Island (Mafate, Salazie, Cilaos, volcano, etc.)., Expert advice, the Today's weather, the history of your performance ... And much more!
Note that prolonged use of GPS in background may drain the battery very quickly.
Enable GPS and start the app. Let the GPS signal stabilize before using the app in competition.
App shows interval and total distance, current and average speed. Current speed comes from GPS, average speed is calculated from travelled distance and time from last reset of all readings.
To reset intermediate distance, touch any part of the screen.
To reset all readings, long press on any part of the screen.
Counting direction can be changed with radio buttons in below of screen.
Distance readings can be adjusted from the edit button next to counting direction radio buttons.
If you want to reset average speed separately from all other readings then enable "Separate avg.speed reset" in options menu. If enabled, touch in speed readings part of screen resets avrage speed.
Feedback & support:
If you want to hike or run whereever you are, you can also discover which routes are close to you.
And if you want to create your own route, you can use the integrated tracking tool. Using it you will be able to calculate in real time the distance and slopes you're doing.
If you want to add content (trails or routes) or comment: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Search/filter list of summits by name, region and mountain range/nature park.
- Order the list of summits by name, region, altitude, distance from your position, reached/scheduled date.
- Filter by altitude, distance, tags and according to your activity.
- See summit's detail data: Altitude, distance, description*, town/shire, mountain range, gps coordinates, approach instructions*, picture,...
- See the position of one or more summits in the map.
Also you can add personal information related to a summit:
- Check/Uncheck as favourite
- Check as you have reached the top, optionally set the date
- Check as scheduled to go up, optionally set the date
- Add a personal note
This information can be seen summarized in the list of summits, as well as order by the date you reached the top, date scheduled to go up or by favourites.
Each summit has been tagged according to if it belongs to the following categories:
- 100icc: 100 summits of "Institut Cartogràfic de Catalunya".
- 100feec: Challenge of "100 cims" from "Federació d'Entitats Excursionistes de Catalunya".
Data of summits from "Institut Cartogràfic de Catalunya", "Federació d'Entitats Excursionistes de Catalunya" and Wikipedia.
* Text of these fields is only available in catalan language.
- Guarda el número de pasos recorridos, y los metros que ha caminado.
- Si activa el GPS, puede ver al acabar la ruta, los puntos del mapa por donde ha pasado.
- Publique sus resultados en un grupo de Facebook, o suba una imagen de su recorrido al mismo.
Además de todo esto, esta aplicación tiene las siguientes características:
-- Puedes pausar el recorrido, y más tarde reanudarlo sin problema.
-- Guarda una posición durante la ruta para que sea mostrada después en el mapa.
-- Historial de rutas, en el que podrá recuperar todas sus andadas anteriores.
-- Estadísticas de los pasos y metros recorridos.
-- Longitud del paso configurable desde Ajustes.
-- Sensibilidad del podómetro configurable también desde Ajustes.
-- Puedes compartir tus resultados en grupos de Facebook.
Import & Export to review, edit, share, post, download & archive.
Imported routes set to "Follow" will auto load maps for off-line navigation.
Holds up to 50 routes with multiple tracks & waypoints.
Mileage, elevation gain, accumulated elevation gain, elevation profile ( Android 3.0+ ), adjustable splits with audio options, speed, average speed, time, moving average, compass, break calculation, waypoint creation and editing, multiple tracks on imported files. 7.5 minute (aka 1:24,000 scale) USGS Topographical and satellite layer views.
- Export is to Route Cloud™. Our free on-line tool for devices larger than a phone to create, edit & store gps files
ie: gpx, gdb, kml, tcx, fit, etc...
- Extra storage must be enabled in settings for off-line maps.
- Not recommended for multiple day trips or if your life depends on the data.
- Started in Arizona, popular in the Southwest, used worldwide.
+++ Become SummerHERO2014 +++
We want to take part in your summer-outdoor-experiences: Win the HERO-badges for your achievements in MAPtoHIKE and share a photo of your HERO moment with #summerhero14 on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You can win fantastic prizes! You can take part in this competition from 21. June 2014!
+++ That’s all you get with MAPtoHIKE +++
TRACK YOUR PERFORMANCE
• Track your hiking activities like distance, altitude or pace – no permanent internet connection required
• Check your current position on the map and see where you have been hiking
• Just start the tracker, put your phone in your pocket and enjoy the hike!
COLLECT PINS & GIFTS
• Get rewarded with badges for your sportive activities: Hike 1.000 vertical meters to collect the 1.000 Vertical-Meters-Badge, for example. There are also badges to unlock on specific daytimes or location-based events
• In every region new badges wait to be discovered – over 450 of them are waiting for you, plus some hidden ones. Find and collect them all!
• Some of them are bundled with cool prizes like gifts, discounts and surprises by our cooperation partners. Be prepared for more to come!
FINISH A SCAVENGER HUNT:
• Start a hunt on defined places to finish a route through a region! They lead you through the whole area, the best spots and you are even awarded with a prize!
• Participating regions are highlighted in the overview
BE PART OF THE CONTEST
• Compete against friends and other users of MAPtoHIKE
• For every badge you collect you gain points. The more points you get, the higher your ranking.
• You’ve also got the chance to win attractive prizes – like outdoor equipment or trips to hiking areas
ADDITIONALLY YOU CAN :
• get an overview of more than 430 regions of MAPtoHIKE. Check out what’s happening in the regions right now and find coupons and discounts before you travel to the area. See which badges are still to discover and try to win them
• share your sportive success with friends on Twitter and Facebook and show them which badges you’ve collected
• never miss an exclusive contest again and stay informed with the new notification feature. You will receive great surprises from your favourite region
No permanent internet connection is required to use the app. You can use MAPtoHIKE in foreign countries without having a data plan. Only to view the contest ladders and synchronize your data you need to be online. The Tracker and the Pin-reward system work entirely offline (via GPS).
CONTACT & FEEDBACK
Our sports addicted team welcomes your feedback! We want to make MAPtoHIKE even better with your help. With the help of frequent updates, we can react quickly on bugs. Let us know if you have any questions or problems. We will listen closely to your suggestions and to your praise. :)
+++ You are also biking or skiing/snowboarding? Then try our apps MAPtoBIKE and MAPtoSNOW +++
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
track, tracking, trail, hiking, map, route, gps, outdoor, mountain, walk, mapping
Marketing URL (Optional)
Perfect for hiking, riding, cycling, running, skiing or orienteering
Premium topo maps
Use in-app purchases to subscribe to high-quality, special-purpose maps. Flexible offline mode and competitive pricing.
• OS OpenData (GB)
• IGN TOP25, TOP50, Cadastre, Satellite and Littoral (marine maps) (FR) http://www.frogsparks.com/mytrails/ign/
• Tour & Trail (Alpujarras, Axarquia, Costa Blanca, La Gomera, Lanzarote, La Palma, Madeira, Mallorca, Menorca, Sierra de Aracena, Tenerife)
Full-screen trail map oriented with the built-in compass and GPS
Know exactly which direction you are going.
Uncluttered map area, with unobtrusive controls and a traditional scale with track duration and distance.
Hardware-accelerated map drawing allows smooth and snappy display even with tens of thousands of track points.
40+ stats to choose from!
Display them on a dedicated screen (including stats for multiple tracks at once), on the HUD overlaying the map or even on Android Wear.
Freely define axes (over 30 combinations) to visualize your tracks, including elevation profiles, speed vs. time, etc.
Free online maps
Pick from many built-in online map sources (OpenStreetMap, Yahoo, Bing, Google and many other global and local providers).
Add more map sources using the configurable map sources (URL or WMS).
Only premium maps are guaranteed: we may be forced to remove access to any of the free maps if requested by the rights-holders; this is regardless of whether you are using the Pro or Free version.
Save battery and data charges.
The map displays instantaneously.
No need to use desktop-based tools to create offline maps, you can do it in MyTrails, in the background.
Record GPS tracks
Visualize your track at any time and analyse your course during or after the outdoor activity.
Display multiple colorized GPS tracks at once
Visualize your previous outings and those uploaded to GPS community sites, so that you always pick a great trail.
Visualize the key indicators of the track (altitude, speed, rate of ascent, slope, GPS accuracy, etc.) right on the map with a detailed legend.
Manually add waypoints to indicate memorable spots or upcoming turns.
Waypoints are automatically generated when getting directions or when you take a break.
Share and archive tracks
Share your tracks on My Trails, GPSies, UtagawaVTT and la-trace.com.
Download tracks shared by other users in your vicinity.
Easily switch between active maps by swiping three fingers left to right in the map view.
Pull down the HUD with information on your speed and altitude by swiping three fingers down your screen.
Full tablet support
Plan your outing on a large-screen tablet, go out and have fun, and when you're back, view the track in full glory.
Use Dropbox to seamlessly synchronize between devices.
Permissions: please see the FAQ
KMZ and GPX export.
Additional KML export options, export images to KMZ archives.
Add additional images to routes and waypoints.
Requires the RouteTracker application.
- Altitude & speed profile in edit view