You can easily navigate from track to track via previous and next buttons.
Track Browser shows your track, route and waypoints on a map or satellite image. Other views provide detailed file information, an altitude and velocity chart.
Track Browser supports the following formats:
- GPX, GPS Exchange Format
- KML & KMZ, Keyhole Markup Language
- NMEA, National Marine Electronics Association
- IGC, International Gliding Commission (FAI)
Track Browser provides filtering on file formats, so you can easily select which kind of files you would like to browse. Most popular logger applications for Android (like My Tracks and CoPilot) allow you to export the track to GPX or KML. Track Browser let you easily review those tracks.
Be aware that Google maps are used to show the corresponding maps. These maps are loaded from the Internet and increase your 3G or WIFI data usage.
Restrictions and work in progress:
- Track Browser will only show the first track or route of you file on the map. The information view will provide information for all tracks and routes in the file.
- KML and NMEA support is limited, not all details of your file may be shown.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you experience any problems when browsing your files with this app.
Have a look and review your hiking, cycling, flying, driving, skiing, golf, whatever trips with this small and easy-to-use application.
Every dedicated cyclist wants to be more powerful. Using a customizable bike gears calculator app makes it easy. Customize the bike gears calculator app to match your bike specs. Bike gears calculator allows you to choose cadence, tire size, crank length and more and determine gear ratio, gain ratio, speed, pedal rotations and much more.
Bicycle Gears app helps you to determine whether you have the right bike but the wrong gears. This handy application gives cyclists facts on-the-spot to improve their overall experience.
Bicycle gear calculator app is comprehensive get answers right away and share them with other cyclists. Create tables and view essential information at a glance: gear inches, gain ratio, development, speed and more. Ease of use makes this app the ultimate way to find solutions. When you get answers, share them with fellow cyclists.
Choose time then let the Bike Gears app calculate the distance you will cover using a particular gear ratio and number of pedal rotations. Alternatively, you can also calculate time and distance based on the number of pedal rotations per a certain gear ratio. Plan your trips, know your gears and achieve your goals using this handy bicycle gear calculator app. You can even select the distance and the time and number of pedal rotations required. The application can help you to compare the gears and find the alternative gears. Bike gears app helps cyclists do it all.
Bicycle gear calculator app is an easy way to get the facts. Cycling is better when you know how and when to get in the right gear. Getting in the optimum gear on time will improve your performance. Take advantage of the incredible abilities of this innovative app to meet and exceed your cycling goals. Have a safe ride!
Perfect for hiking, riding, cycling, running, skiing or orienteering
Premium topo maps
Use in-app purchases to subscribe to high-quality, special-purpose maps. Flexible offline mode and competitive pricing.
• OS OpenData (GB)
• IGN TOP25, TOP50, Cadastre, Satellite and Littoral (marine maps) (FR) http://www.frogsparks.com/mytrails/ign/
• Tour & Trail (Alpujarras, Axarquia, Costa Blanca, La Gomera, Lanzarote, La Palma, Madeira, Mallorca, Menorca, Sierra de Aracena, Tenerife)
Full-screen trail map oriented with the built-in compass and GPS
Know exactly which direction you are going.
Uncluttered map area, with unobtrusive controls and a traditional scale with track duration and distance.
Hardware-accelerated map drawing allows smooth and snappy display even with tens of thousands of track points.
40+ stats to choose from!
Display them on a dedicated screen (including stats for multiple tracks at once), on the HUD overlaying the map or even on Android Wear.
Freely define axes (over 30 combinations) to visualize your tracks, including elevation profiles, speed vs. time, etc.
Free online maps
Pick from many built-in online map sources (OpenStreetMap, Yahoo, Bing, Google and many other global and local providers).
Add more map sources using the configurable map sources (URL or WMS).
Only premium maps are guaranteed: we may be forced to remove access to any of the free maps if requested by the rights-holders; this is regardless of whether you are using the Pro or Free version.
Save battery and data charges.
The map displays instantaneously.
No need to use desktop-based tools to create offline maps, you can do it in MyTrails, in the background.
Record GPS tracks
Visualize your track at any time and analyse your course during or after the outdoor activity.
Display multiple colorized GPS tracks at once
Visualize your previous outings and those uploaded to GPS community sites, so that you always pick a great trail.
Visualize the key indicators of the track (altitude, speed, rate of ascent, slope, GPS accuracy, etc.) right on the map with a detailed legend.
Manually add waypoints to indicate memorable spots or upcoming turns.
Waypoints are automatically generated when getting directions or when you take a break.
Share and archive tracks
Share your tracks on My Trails, GPSies, UtagawaVTT and la-trace.com.
Download tracks shared by other users in your vicinity.
Easily switch between active maps by swiping three fingers left to right in the map view.
Pull down the HUD with information on your speed and altitude by swiping three fingers down your screen.
Full tablet support
Plan your outing on a large-screen tablet, go out and have fun, and when you're back, view the track in full glory.
Use Dropbox to seamlessly synchronize between devices.
Permissions: please see the FAQ
- 58 highly detailed photo repair guides, with over 300 studio quality photos.
TIPS AND TRICKS
- 95 bicycle tips and tricks, including common aches and pains while on the bike (there are simple things to do to get rid of that knee pain).
- Gather all information about your bike's parts, keep a history of the maintenance tasks you have performed and even add reminder on tasks to be performed.
- The next time the bike shop asks you a question about your bike, or when you shop for parts online, you will have every detail about your bike in your pocket.
- Search and compare prices on 11 different online bicycle retail stores at the same time!!
WHAT TO WEAR
- You don't remember what you should wear when it's 8°C (46°F)? Don't worry, check our suggestions list.
- Bike Glossary.
- Save money the first time you use Bike Repair App by doing the repairs yourself.
- Fixing your shifting problem, derailleur noises, brakes rubbing on the wheel, flat tire, broken chain, pedal removal, hydraulic brakes, etc has never been easier.
- Bike Repair demystify every basic repairs and maintenance routines, plus some intermediate to advanced ones.
- The most important thing is that you can have these guides everywhere you and your bicycle travel.
- Written in plain English, the easy to understand instruction guides are perfect for casual and serious riders alike.
- Most of the repairs don't require any special tools.
- Repair instructions are straight to the point, without unnecessary text that distract you from the problem at hand.
- The full list of all guides and problems covered is available at www.bikerepairapp.com
Set Your Bike is the cyclist’s app!
Anyone can calculate the right measurements of their bicycle frame: professional and unprofessional athletes or simply fan of the cycling world. There are 9 illustrated steps that allow you to enter your anthropometric body values and obtain the correct size of your bike.
The application works with a sophisticated math algorithm: thanks to an accurate analysis of several measurements cyslist, we made the right math formulas to obtain your ideal bike. Finally, a simple picture help you to identify the bike modifications you should do.
Set Your Bike also allow to save your inserted measurements, show a detailed report that you can send to your own email and a map in which you can find the nearest bicycle mechanic.
This simple tool offers different types of illumination such as LED lights, Radial lights, and Flash lights. Colors and flashing speeds are adjustable. So get it and stay safe and fun in the dark!
Popular misconception is to pump a bike's tires to the highest number printed on the sidewall by the manufacturer. Instead, the optimal pressure is that which yields in a 15% sidewall drop. Sidewall drop is a non-linear function of the load on the tire and its width. It can be computed based on the weight of the bike, rider, bags, and gear. It is also different between front and back, depending on the frame geometry.
With this App, you can instantly compute the optimal tire pressure from your phone or tablet wherever you may be: in your garage, on the road, at a friend's house.
* Enter weights in pounds or kilograms
* Calculate pressures in PSI or bar
* Tire widths from 19 to 60 mm; diameters of 26", 650B, and 700C; 4 of the most typical frame geometries
* Configure and save two bikes (unlimited bikes on paid version)
* Tap bike graphic to recalculate pressures
* Input your course using the waypoints Navigatta already knows about, or add your own waypoints easily.
* Tell Navigatta which way round the mark to go, so you can tell the crew at a glance.
* View your Distance and Bearing to the Mark, Course over ground, Velocity Made Good and Estimated Time to Mark on a high contrast screen.
* Navigatta automatically increments to the next leg when you approach the current mark.
* View your course on the map by swiping to the map view in the Race Navigator screen.
We are building up a database of racing waypoints. If you find some that we are missing, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Luminous Development are a software company focused on user experience. Here are some nice little touches we think you'll appreciate.
When editing a race:
* Accidentally added the startline as a race mark? Just move the mark and drag it to the start line section.
* Not sure which is the port end and which is the starboard end of the line? Just add the waypoints and Navigatta will figure it out for you based on where the next mark is.
When viewing a race:
* Change the Race Navigator between Race List, Mark Information and Map View by swiping the black bar at the bottom.
* Tap a mark in the Map View to see its name and rounding details.
* You won't accidentally exit the Race Navigator when the app is in your pocket. The Race Navigator requires you to press and hold buttons (long press). Of course, you can change that behaviour in the settings screen.
* No need to unlock your device in Race Mode. The Race Navigator sits over the top of your lock screen.
* Alternatively, keep the screen on all the time if the device is mounted in the cockpit. Have a look in settings for these options.
* Navigatta monitors your race even when the screen is off. As you approach the mark, it will automatically increment to the next mark for you. If you don't pass close enough, you can set the current leg (see next).
* Long press a mark in the Race Mark List to set that as the current leg.
Navigatta uses the following permissions:
- To download existing waypoints from the Navigatta.com Waypoint Database
- To download the maps data and image tiles.
- To report your race progress to Navigatta.com
- For accurate race navigation
- For creating waypoints based on your current location
- For determining which waypoints to download from the Navigatta.com Waypoint Database if Cellular location is unavailable.
- For determining which waypoints to download from the Navigatta.com Waypoint Database
- Used for managing the Navigatta processes.
- Used by the mapping subsystem to determine how conservative to be when accessing the maps servers.
- Used by the mapping subsystem to determine if the network is available.
- Used by the mapping subsystem to cache map tiles.
- Used to inform the user that a dragged item was dropped in the wrong place.
The measurement using an external GPS receiver by Bluetooth is possible.
To cmmunicate with external GPS receiver, external GPS receiver should be able to send NMEA0183 RMC sentence with SPP(Serial Port Profile).
Log of the measurement data can be recorded by NMEA0183 RMC sentence (the measurement data acquired from the terminal is output as it is, log format might change depending on the specification of the terminal).
By using recorded log, the speed and the track line can be analysed.
Measurement track information can be made by using Google Maps. Two or more measurement sector can be installed in the made measurement track, and the measurement track can be set as a circuit or a section.
Measurement track information for major circuits is set beforehand.
Decat'Rando is the application that will give you all the information needed to go out to find all the courses available at Reunion Island (Mafate, Salazie, Cilaos, volcano, etc.)., Expert advice, the Today's weather, the history of your performance ... And much more!
Note that prolonged use of GPS in background may drain the battery very quickly.
Share with your friends on Facebook and WhatsApp, your current elevation and coordinates!
Geographic coordinates displayed.
You will be able to make a record of your highest altitude ever reached. Altitude both in metres and feet.
You can choose between five different wallpapers.
Altitude accuracy improved by geoid compensation.
Get to know ever onward the altitude where you are.
Our free app also assists you with navigation. It shows your current location and your direction on an interactive map in real time while hiking on Wandermap routes. You can also record your hikes so you can share them with your friends and family.
- Search for a hike near your current location or any place in the world
- View hiking routes on a map with distance, description and rating
- Interactive elevation profile
- Show current location while hiking
- Record your hiking routes and save them on your phone and the internet
- Routes are stored offline - perfect for hiking vacations abroad
- Share routes with your friends
Arranca la aplicación, selecciona la ruta que deseas hacer o crea la tuya propia.
Asegúrate de que dispones de conexión GPS antes de comenzar.
Dispones de 3 niveles de precisión GPS, en función de si tu prioridad es el trazado preciso (que requiere conectividad óptima con los satélites GPS) o tener garantizada la conexión. ¡Tú decides!"
• Rutas Bike & Go: 50 rutas de montaña y carretera creadas por ciclistas de toda España
• Crea tus propias rutas, realiza las rutas de nuestra selección o las propuestas por otros usuarios de Bike & Go
• Consulta las rutas más populares, las más cercanas o las más recientes
• Marca y valora tus rutas favoritas para tenerlas siempre accesibles
• Obtén estadísticas en tiempo real sobre el transcurso de tu ruta: tiempo, velocidad, distancia, desnivel, altitud, hitos
• Consulta el mapa, el trazado de la ruta y el gráfico de desnivel
• Toma fotos de puntos de interés, deja consejos para otros usuarios o simplemente captura tus momentos
• Disfruta de Realidad Aumentada para ubicar los puntos de interés de una ruta.
• Guarda las estadísticas de tus carreras: tiempo, velocidad media, distancia y calorías consumidas.
• Herramientas: linterna, brújula y llamada al 112, en caso de emergencia.
• Haz rutas de montaña (BTT) o carretera (BC).
• Personaliza la cuenta atrás y empieza cuando quieras.
• Ajusta la precisión del GPS para obtener los mejores resultados.
• Crea tu perfil y registra tus estadísticas.
• Invita a tus amigos y sigue su actividad.
• Comparte tus rutas y estadísticas con otros usuarios de Bike & Go y con el resto del mundo a través de Twitter y Facebook.
• Recomienda la aplicación por email.
• Aprende todo acerca del Movistar Team. Historia, plantilla, próximas carreras, últimos resultados...
• Mantente al día de las noticias del equipo.
• Accede a fotos, vídeos y descargas del equipo.
• Equípate como el Movistar Team en la tienda oficial.
Movistar pone la tecnología al servicio del ciclismo mediante esta aplicación de fácil manejo y excelentes prestaciones.
¡Ayúdanos a formar el equipo ciclista más grande del mundo!
Compartida, la vida es más.
Nota: El uso continuado del GPS, funcionando en segundo plano, puede disminuir dramáticamente la vida de la batería.
Calculates gear inches, gear ratios, and skid patches for bicycles. Great for fixed gear, single speed, and geared riders.
KMZ and GPX export.
Additional KML export options, export images to KMZ archives.
Add additional images to routes and waypoints.
Requires the RouteTracker application.
- Altitude & speed profile in edit view