Purchase this to permanently activate all Pro features in MyTrails. You must have the main MyTrails application installed (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.frogsparks.mytrails).
As of MyTrails 1.4, Pro-only features include:
- ability to display multiple tracks on the map simultaneously
- ability to create offline maps with unlimited number of tiles (the free version is limited to 100 tiles when creating offline maps)
- ability to display the HUD and permanent legend on the map view
- proximity notifications
- pause detection
- upload to and download from My Trails, GPSies, Dropbox, UtagawaVTT and la-trace.com
- screen lock
As more Pro-only features are added to MyTrails (and we have a long wish-list), the license price may increase, so if you get in early, not only do you support a thriving project, but you're also saving money :-)
The Pro license does not include access to premium maps (Ordnance Survey, IGN, OS Opendata, etc.), which you can separately purchase subscriptions to via in-app purchases.
Of course, all the features of the free version are also available (read the description for the free version for more details):
★ Full-screen trail map oriented with the built-in compass
★ OpenGL Rendering
★ Free online maps
★ Offline maps
★ Offline map creation
★ Premium maps
★ Record GPS tracks
★ Display multiple GPS tracks at once
★ Colorized tracks
★ Share and archive tracks
★ Full tablet support
★ MyBackup Integration Support
The ONLY Map Library for iFit Maps and the ONLY place where you can search and download maps for your Treadmill, Incline Trainer, Elliptical or Bike - as long as it's equipped with iFit® technology, you can use these maps!
Workout using street view to see new and exciting places! If your machine incline/decline adjusts to other iFit® maps, they will adjust with these too!
Search and download the EXACT map workout you want by narrowing down any or all of the following factors you choose:
Keyword - enter in any keyword (marathon, half marathon, 5k, London, Beach, trail, etc)
Location - narrow down the continent, country, state or even the city
Incline - select the max incline you want
Map - view pinpoints of all locations, zoom in, click on and download a map
Distance - from under a mile to whole marathon's
Street View - all maps have full or partial street view - you decide
You'll have access to download over 1,200 maps for iFit!
- Wide variety of map distances: from under 1 mile to over 112 mile map workouts!
- Nearly 500 trail/path/boardwalk/sidewalk routes!
- Grand Canyon routes and trails down to the bottom and around the bottom!
- 25 out of 58 National Parks - mostly trails (Sequoia, Arches, Acadia, Bryce, Zion, Mt Rainier, Redwood, Rocky Mountain, Smoky Mountain, Saguaro, Yellowstone, Yosemite, Olympic, Dry Tortugas, Mesa Verde, Haleakala, etc) !
- Maps around and through ancient ruins!
- Deserted and tropical islands!
- Famous Castles, Famous Streets, Famous Bridges!
- Famous landmarks and cities!
- 100+ Marathons (including Boston, NYC, Chicago, SanFran, etc)
- 60+ Half Marathons
- 15+ 10k's
- 160+ 5k's
- Maps through interiors of buildings all over the world!
- Maps ON the Amazon River, River Thames, Vienna Canals and Colorado River!
- Down ski slopes!
- Railroad and other off-road trails!
- Maps on all 7 continents WITH street view!
*Must be an annual member of iRunMaps to view and download maps. To join, simply go to www.irunmaps.com/join
*Must be a paid member of www.ifit.com and have iFit® compatible equipment in order to have the ability to use these maps. We are not affiliated with iFit®, Google Inc., or Google Maps in any way.
This android application brings you an easy way to :
* record tracks using gps or network location.
* view your tracks on openstreetmap in online/offline mode.
* share your tracks with your friends and the whole world by uploading your tracks on the web.
* view track statistics and display altitude and speed profiles.
* search and import tracks from gpsies.com and everytrail.com public databases.
* view your tracks on google earth.
Tags : gps tracker google earth my tracks track tracks everytrail gpsies kml kmz gpx trail logger gps logger glonass statistics stat stats altitude distance speed position record recording smarttracker smart
Current Version: 1.1.0 Build 192
Note: negative votes don't make sense if you don't give me any error information or feedback. Please report any problems on the website ( http://www.opengpx.org ) or drop me an email ( email@example.com )
ALTO APPENNINO REGGIANO
La App consente di vedere la propria posizione sulle carte grazie al GPS integrato nello smartphone;
consente anche di registrare la traccia del percorso compiuto, di memorizzare tempi e dislivelli; inoltre la App permette di memorizzare annotazioni personalizzate, per localizzare sulla carta i propri punti di interesse come sorgenti, emergenze botaniche, fungaie.
Nella App sono elencati e posizionati rifugi e bivacchi della zona, con le relative informazioni.
Come tutte le App TrailMap, anche "SENTIERI DELL'APPENNINO REGGIANO" funziona off-line, cioè senza necessità di collegamento alla rete telefonica o internet. Questo garantisce il suo pieno utilizzo anche in totale assenza di campo e senza nessun costo aggiuntivo per traffico telefonico.
We designed this app to provide a clean and simple tool that allows you to track your outdoor endurance activities as GPX-files. Once saved, you are able to upload the files to your personal training-log at sportanalytix.com. However, since GPX (GPS exchange format) is a common GPS data format, you will be able to upload these files to other websites or software like Google Earth.
Note: The sportanalytix.com tracker is not intended to provide you much information during the tracking process. Rather it is designed be a battery friendly "black box", which simply records the GPS-data of your track and allows you to analyze the files afterwards at sportanalytix.com.
Our app allows you to:
- filter activities according to your preferences
- search an activity nearby
- discover new POI types
- localize the events
Incomparable treasures of nature, UNESCO World Heritage Site: explore and love it.
A4Hike provides the following features:
* Display your current position in lat/long (decimal and DMS) and UTM;
* Display your current speed/bearing/height
* Record your track as GPX and CSV
* Load a reference track as GPX
* Warn you if you move off-track
* Display tracks & charts
* Input checkpoints
* Display stats in big letters
Be aware that charts and stats strongly rely on the capabilities of the GPS device of your mobile phone and the quality of the reception. You can use the CSV export to post-analyse your trip with computer based tools. Anyway, GPS accuracy is far less important for the big story: mapping and checking your position.
Credits: Icons from Crystal Clear icons set.