Keywords: Surety Bonding, Construction Risk Management
Tools included in this app are:-
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Task Based CoSHH Risk Assessment
- Work at Height Risk Assessment
- Task Based Manual Handling Risk Assessment
- Permit to Work Forms
- Report near Miss
This app has been designed by NEBOSH qualified health and safety experts and suitable for most industry sectors.Included in this app are tools that enable users to manage their health and safety responsibilities and to help meet their legal obligations under health & Safety Law. This powerful tool is perfect for those who are new to health and safety and or need to complete a range of risk assessments for the workplace
(This app is optimised for the most widely used devices. Please contact us if you have any issues)
The app’s key highlights are:
- Suitable For All Early Business Phases, From Concept Stage To Businesses With Early Sales Revenues
- Designed To Be Quick, Simple And Easy To Use. Deal Calculations, Scores & Results At Your Fingertips
- An Investor Return on Investment Calculator
- A 7-Stage Deal Health Check
- A Tool to Suggest a Pre-Revenue Valuation (the only app to do this)
- Valuations Tuned and Graded to International Investment Locations
- Ability to Save 3 Results and Email Them Out From the App
This app highlights the most frequently focused upon aspects of a deal from an investor's point of view. Attending to these will help prevent you from taking a deal to investors before it is ready and maximise the ability to go forward and to get into an investment discussion.
> D RISK IT is currently being featured and recommended by AppsEggs.com in the 'business' app review section of their website <
Download this free app to receive the current and past issues of Risk & Insurance, absolutely free!
ABOUT RISK & INSURANCE:
Just by looking at the magazine’s front cover, you can tell that Risk & Insurance® gives you a unique, contemporary view of the risk industry that you won’t find elsewhere. From our tagline – “Emerging Strategies for Risk”- to the witty headlines advertising our in-depth articles, clearly Risk & Insurance® presents a different take on the most compelling, thought-provoking issues that industry executives are talking about. And about the people who are the industry’s new thought leaders. We report on emerging trends – one-on-one interviews with newsmakers and the “how-they-did-that” strategies. All this in an award winning publication known for it’s creativity and innovation.
So who’s reading this new brand of reporting on the risk business? They’re corporate risk managers, CFO's, risk consultants, brokers from both large and small firms and anyone looking for new strategies that address risk issues. Insurance company executives look to Risk & Insurance® for the best and most-current information to help them develop new products and to stay abreast of the issues their clients care about it.
Key areas of focus include:
-Alternative Risk & Captives
-Current and past issues of Risk & Insurance, absolutely free!
-Brilliant replica format, just like the print edition you know and love.
-Text formatted articles designed for maximum mobile readability.
-Download each issue, then return any time for offline reading.
-Search the archive of available issues.
-Bookmark or share your favorite articles.
-Share your comments with other readers.
This app includes issues dating back to December 2010, new issues will be available for download in conjunction with the publication of the print magazine.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
The growth of cities in emerging markets is driving the most significant economic transformation in history. Urban World offers a sense of how economic power will move as this unprecedented urban expansion takes place.
By 2025, the annual consumption of citizens in these emerging markets will reach $30 trillion and the GDP of these markets will exceed that of developed countries. China’s economy is changing at ten times the speed of the British Industrial Revolution—which was itself a turning point in the history of the world—and at 100 times the scale.
Comprehending the sheer scale and sweeping nature of this urban transformation is difficult. Urban World can help, by presenting an interactive economic and demographic map of the evolving urban landscape.
• Spin the globe, and pinch to zoom in on individual countries and cities and compare their population, household incomes, or GDP side-by-side.
• Use the search function to move quickly to a specific city, country, or region.
• Explore GDP from 1 CE to 2025 and view the shift in the world’s economic center of gravity over that same time period.
Urban World is based on more than five years of research by the McKinsey Global Institute (MGI), the business and economics research arm of McKinsey, the global management consultancy.
More from developer
Mit der BREPARK Android App haben Sie die perfekte BREPARK Parkhausübersicht immer zur Hand. Die App informiert Sie minutengenau über den aktuellen Füllstand der 9 BREPARK Parkhäuser in der Bremer Innenstadt, in Bremen-Vegesack und dem Parkplatz Bürgerweide. Sie haben stets Zugriff auf Informationen rund um Öffnungszeiten, Preisübersicht und Parkhausstandort.
Ein kleiner Programmführer zur Breminale.
Das abwechslungsreiche Programm umfasst Live-Musik in Zirkuszelten, Kunst im freien Raum am Weserufer, Jongleure und Gaukler, phantasievolle Kinderspiele, Freiluftkino auf einer Großleinwand, wie auch Theater, Tanz und Dichterlesungen.
- Zugang zur gesamten Produktpalette und dem umfassenden Leistungsspektrum von IBM Global Business Services Austria
- Unsere Leistungen - Ihr Mehrwert im Überblick
- IBM Thought Leadership - alle C-Level Studien auf einen Blick
- Weiterführende Links zu interessanten IBM Angeboten
- Direkter und persönlicher Kontakt zu den Spezialisten im Team von IBM Global Business Services
- Direktwahl zu unseren jeweiligen Mitarbeitern
- Mit unserem Newsfeed bist Du immer auf dem neuesten Stand
- Wir informieren Dich über unsere Arbeit
- Aktuelle Infos zu HIV, Hepatitis und Syphilis
- Dank unseres interaktiven Tests, kannst Du dein sexuelles Verhalten auf mögliche Risiken hin überprüfen (Bitte beachte, dass der Test nicht den verantwortungsvollen Umgang mit deinem Sexualpartner ersetzt)
- Dank Mapanbindung und Navigationsfunktion findest Du mit Deinem Smartphone immer den schnellsten Weg zu uns
- Unser Youtube-Channel zeigt Dir aktuelle Imformationen