1) Ping and Traceroute (locally sourced from the device as well as sourced from many routers around the globe in case of IPv6) with many configurable options.
2) Recursive whois lookups for IPv6, IPv4 addresses and domains with configurable whois lookup depth and base whois server.
3) DNS lookups (dig) for many type of DNS records including AAAA (IPv6), A, PTR, SOA, NS, CNAME etc.
4) Connectivity testing for udp, tcp, http and https protocols. Response header inspection for http and https.
5) Device audit and explanation of the IPv6 and IPv4 addresses discovered.
6) Fully configurable tools including globally located source routers for ping and traceroute, TTL, count, packet size, maximum hops, DNS server, DNS query type, whois server, whois depth etc.
7) Fully functional on install with no configuration required using default values. Options to reset values to default.
8) Remembers last 20 user supplied entries to reduce typing.
9) Single tap on the text box copies results to clipboard. Long-press clears display.
10) IPv6 news from around the world. Even a jobs feed!
11) Generates Unique Local IPv6 address ranges (private ranges) by implementing the algorithm specified in RFC 4193.
As IPv6 adoption matures and its penetration in the Android stack as well as at ISP's increases, more features will be implemented in the app.
Feedback in any form (on the marketplace as well as from within the app) will be greatly appreciated. Please dont hesitate to send feature requests.
Are you ready for 'World IPv6 Launch' on June 6th, 2012?
Be prepared. IPv6 is coming.
NOTE: App requires INTERNET permission.
Please rate the app. Thanks !
 The 'dnsjava' library at http://www.xbill.org/dnsjava/ (under the BSD license - http://www.xbill.org/dnsjava/dnsjava-current/README)
 Fatcows for great icons - http://www.fatcow.com/free-icons
 Feedzilla for news feeds - http://feedzilla.com
As the life of the Internet continues to grow, the exhaustion of IPv4 public addresses is inevitable. IPv6 has been gaining a higher demand in the market place. The slightly different learning curve and complexities with IPv6 addressing can make a daunting task in subnetting and summarizing your network.
The ipv6 Subnet Calculator will simplify the process by allowing you to subnet your IPv6 enterprise properly and accurately. Also, included is an EUI-64 MAC conversion tool to make ease of finding addresses on your network where EUI-64 is implemented.
The ipv6 Subnet Calculator is Android, Ice Cream Sandwich tested and approved!
Please feel free to contact me with and features/updates you would like to see available.
IPv6 Detector is a simple tool that tests whether the network you are on is IPv6 enabled. It reports back your IPv6 address, or your IPv4 address if you are not on an IPv6 network.
It can automatically perform the test whenever you connect online!
Naturally, we cannot test for every network configuration, so please let us know if you have any problems.
You must have root on your phone to be able to install and run aiccu.
You must have the tun.ko kernel module installed or this feature must be built into the kernel. Most available firmware images already provide this. Otherwise use the tun.ko application available in Google play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aed.tun.installer).
You must have busybox installed, most alternative firmware do. Otherwise install from Google play.
This application is in beta state, I can't be held responsible for anything not working or bad things done to your phone.
- auto start on boot
- auto disable while native IPv6 available
- have a real application logo
Have fun testing and provide feedback if it doesn't work out yet for you !
If in the config menu it doesn't list your tunnel when searching for tunnels, make sure your tunnel is configured as 'AYIYA' type tunnel (has to be configured on your sixxs.net account).
With 'IPv6 and More (PRO)' you enjoy ALL the features of the highly-rated free app (recursive whois, ping, traceroute, worldwide provider-sourced ping and traceroute, TCP/UDP/HTTP probing, dig/nslookup for many record types, IPv6/v4 address enumeration and examination, IPv6 address reference, IPv6 private address generation, latest IPv6 news and much more) PLUS you also get:
-Automated Target Probing As Background Service (No Need To Open The App To Monitor Targets Once They Are Configured)
-Customizable Failure Notification and Logging
-Configuration And Customization Of Unlimited Targets On Unlimited Networks. You Pick Which Target Is Probed On Which Network
-Turns Your Smartphone/Tablet Into Fully Customizable IP/TCP/HTTP Monitoring Station With Intuitive Color Coded Dashboard
-100 Item Autocomplete History To Save On Typing
-Even More Features Are Coming!
Thanks For Supporting The Development Of IPv6 and More.
A single slider acts as a selector for the CIDR, the netmask, and to scale the # of hosts needed in your subnet network.
The application is useful for subnetting in tandem with an Android web browser or just for educational purposes. Education is emphasized by real time updating of network, broadcast, netmask, first and last address of the subnet, and the number of usable IPs in several different formats (dotted-decimal, hexadecimal, octal, decimal, binary and decimal). Also there are basic notes.
There is real time updating of output as you change values and move the slider to change the netmask/mask bit. Touching the output will cycle through several different formats. Long presses will enable menus for copying to the clipboard.
IPv4 functionality is finished. IPv6 will follow in an update.
No ads nor special permissions required! Also, this subnet calculator does not suffer from the "there's no dot on my number keyboard" problem.
Concerns? Suggestions? I love feedback. Want to help translate this app to another language?
Please email me at: email@example.com
I will be very appreciated if you can spend your valuable time to give this app a good rate.
✔ Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR)
- Compute Maximum number of Subnets and Hosts; CIDR Network, Address Range
- Compute base on class range.
- Compute maximum number of Subnets and Hosts; Subnet ID, Broadcast, ...
✔ IP Conversion, from
- Dotted decimal IP address
- Decimal value
- Dotted hexadecimal IP address
- Dotted binary IP address
✔ Supernet (supernetwork)
- Up to 15 entries
✔ Real time updating of output as you change values or move the slider to change the mask bit.
Tags: Subnet Calculator , IPv4 Calculator , CIDR Calculator , IP Converter , Classful Calculator , Network Calculator ,Tool , Network Tools, Supernet Calculator
IP Calculator = Classful IP Calculator + CIDR IP Calculator + VLSM IP Calculator + Binary Calculator.
Features of IP Calculator :
1. "All in one" IP Calculator.
2. Practice modules for CIDR and Subnetting.
3. IP Calculator provides following information [ classful IP addressing, classless IP addressing (CIDR), and VLSM subnet calculation] :
* Network Address
* Broadcast Address
* Valid Host Range
* Subnet Mask
* Wildcard Mask
* Host Bits
* N/W Bits
* Class information
* No of Network available in class
IP Calculator gives best performance with ICS (Android 4.0) and later versions.
Please, Do provide your reviews to help us make the IP Calculator more powerful and convenient to use!!
Thanks for your support!!!.
In order to keep the app 100% free, you will receive ads in this version of app. You can also download AdFree / PRO Version.).
for IP networks. It calculates the possible number of subnets and hosts,
and various other useful data. Class Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR) is also
supported. A Base Converter converts between decimal, binary, octal and
1.2: fixes Droid font issues, trackball moves a single bit
Home page is at http://slackey.com/ipcalc/
Following is a sample network calculator.
When you set the address of the writer, will be required for this application.
Are you using a network converter, the following information is available also.
- Subnet Mask
- Number of hosts
- Wildcard Mask
- Start IP
- End IP
This app includes the most widespread utilites which you may find in Windows and Linux. Everything that is necessary to get information about the IP address or website - now in your device.
The simple interface lets you to know current ip address and get information about any web address, and the special service verify of the connection inform you that there is no internet.
With this app you will be able to:
☆ Get information about any site and its owner (Whois).
☆ Сheck for open ports on your device (port scan / netstat).
☆ See your ip address, and other information about the network to which are connected (Network info).
☆ Сheck the possibility packets to pass through to the destination(Ping).
☆ Trace route.
☆ IP calculator.
☆ Encoding/Decoding url.
☆ Wake on LAN.
☆ DNS Lookup.
- a map view of all test results with filter options for test parameters, statistics, operator and device;
- statistics on the results for all the major operators with filtering options for quantiles, test parameters and test duration;
- a red/orange/green evaluation of the test result (“traffic-light”-system);
- the option to synchronise results of various devices and display them in the browser;
- the user’s own test history; statistics on tests
- supports 2G, 3G (HSPA) & 4G (LTE); supports IPv4 and IPv6
- results available as open data - see https://www.rtr.at/de/tk/netztestopendata for details;
- source code available at https://github.com/alladin-IT/open-rmbt
- a detailed FAQ.
Please note: We use a test server which is located in central Europe, if you perform the test from America or Asia latency and throughput will reflect your connectivity to Europe which might be much lower than your local performance.
More from developer
This version needs no permissions, but will not be developed further, only bugfixed.
The new version does whois lookups and needs permissions accordingly.
Please send feedback (bugs, wishes) by email (so I can answer!) and rate.