A single slider acts as a selector for the CIDR, the netmask, and to scale the # of hosts needed in your subnet network.
The application is useful for subnetting a router in tandem with an Android web browser or just for educational purposes. Education is emphasized by real time updating of network, broadcast, netmask, first and last address of the subnet, and the number of usable IPs in several different formats (dotted-decimal, hexadecimal, octal, decimal, binary and decimal). Also there are basic notes.
There is real time updating of output as you change values and move the slider to change the netmask/mask bit. Touching the output will cycle through several different formats. Long presses will enable menus for copying to the clipboard.
IPv4 functionality is finished.
No ads nor special permissions required! Also, this subnet calculator does not suffer from the common "there's no dot on my number keyboard" problem.
Please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I will be very appreciated if you can spend your valuable time to give this app a good rate.
✔ Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR)
- Compute Maximum number of Subnets and Hosts; CIDR Network, Address Range
- Compute base on class range.
- Compute maximum number of Subnets and Hosts; Subnet ID, Broadcast, ...
✔ IP Conversion, from
- Dotted decimal IP address
- Decimal value
- Dotted hexadecimal IP address
- Dotted binary IP address
✔ Supernet (supernetwork)
- Up to 15 entries
✔ Real time updating of output as you change values or move the slider to change the mask bit.
The simple interface allows you to quickly find your external ip address to receive detailed information on any other Internet address and access to the most popular program that you use on your computer. A special service connection test will inform you when you are not connected to the Internet.
✓ Detailed information about your network and device.
✓ Getting data about the site and its owner.
✓ Configuring the router directly from the phone.
✓ Detecting by ip.
✓ Port scanning, network scanning.
✓ Ping, Trace route, Whois.
✓ IP Calculator.
✓ Control joints and connections.
✓ Wake on LAN.
✓ DNS Lookup.
✓ And more...
for IP networks. It calculates the possible number of subnets and hosts,
and various other useful data. Class Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR) is also
supported. A Base Converter converts between decimal, binary, octal and
IP Calculator = Classful IP Calculator + CIDR IP Calculator + VLSM IP Calculator + Binary Calculator.
Features of IP Calculator :
1. "All in one" IP Calculator.
2. Practice modules for CIDR and Subnetting.
3. IP Calculator provides following information [ classful IP addressing, classless IP addressing (CIDR), and VLSM subnet calculation] :
* Network Address
* Broadcast Address
* Valid Host Range
* Subnet Mask
* Wildcard Mask
* Host Bits
* N/W Bits
* Class information
* No of Network available in class
IP Calculator gives best performance with ICS (Android 4.0) and later versions.
Please, Do provide your reviews to help us make the IP Calculator more powerful and convenient to use!!
Thanks for your support!!!.
In order to keep the app 100% free, you will receive ads in this version of app. You can also download AdFree / PRO Version.).
Following is a sample network calculator.
When you set the address of the writer, will be required for this application.
Are you using a network converter, the following information is available also.
- Subnet Mask
- Number of hosts
- Wildcard Mask
- Start IP
- End IP
An easy to use, simple subnet calculator that takes the hassle out of the many intricacies involved with the ipv4 subnet system. This tool will allow you to accurately subnet different class networks as well as calculate the number of hosts allowed.
The subnet calculator is as flexible as possible, allowing for a multitude of ways to automatically advance to the next field with the intentions of allowing for multiple keyboard layouts. After entering in an octet you can hit any of the keys to advance fields. Also, after three digits entered, the field will advance automatically.
- The period key
- The Space key
- The * key
- The # key
You can quickly and easily retrieve the network range a host device to effectively determine if your device resides within your given network configuration.
The binary tab illustrates some of the patterns that can help the beginner start to learn the subnet process.
Quickly and easily e-mail or save various network configurations for reference later.
Please feel free to contact me with any features/updates you would like to see added to this tool.
As the life of the Internet continues to grow, the exhaustion of IPv4 public addresses is inevitable. IPv6 has been gaining a higher demand in the market place. The slightly different learning curve and complexities with IPv6 addressing can make a daunting task in subnetting and summarizing your network.
The ipv6 Subnet Calculator will simplify the process by allowing you to subnet your IPv6 enterprise properly and accurately. Also, included is an EUI-64 MAC conversion tool to make ease of finding addresses on your network where EUI-64 is implemented.
The ipv6 Subnet Calculator is Android, Ice Cream Sandwich tested and approved!
Please feel free to contact me with and features/updates you would like to see available.
1) Ping and Traceroute (IPv6 and IPv4) with many configurable options.
2) Recursive whois lookups for IPv6, IPv4 addresses and domains with configurable whois lookup depth and base whois server.
3) DNS lookups (dig) for many type of DNS records including AAAA (IPv6), A, PTR, SOA, NS, CNAME etc.
4) Connectivity testing for udp, tcp, http and https protocols. Response header inspection for http and https.
5) Device audit and explanation of the IPv6 and IPv4 addresses discovered.
6) Fully configurable tools including globally located source routers for ping and traceroute, TTL, count, packet size, maximum hops, DNS server, DNS query type, whois server, whois depth etc.
7) Fully functional on install with no configuration required using default values. Options to reset values to default.
8) Remembers last 20 user supplied entries to reduce typing.
9) Single tap on the text box copies results to clipboard. Long-press clears display.
10) IPv6 news from around the world. Even a jobs feed!
11) Generates Unique Local IPv6 address ranges (private ranges) by implementing the algorithm specified in RFC 4193.
As IPv6 adoption matures and its penetration in the Android stack as well as at ISP's increases, more features will be implemented in the app.
Feedback in any form (on the marketplace as well as from within the app) will be greatly appreciated. Please dont hesitate to send feature requests.
Be prepared. IPv6 is coming.
NOTE: App requires INTERNET permission.
Please rate the app. Thanks !
 The 'dnsjava' library at http://www.xbill.org/dnsjava/ (under the BSD license - http://www.xbill.org/dnsjava/dnsjava-current/README)
 The jsoup HTML parser at http://jsoup.org/ (under the MIT license - http://jsoup.org/license)
 Fatcows for great icons - http://www.fatcow.com/free-icons
 Feedzilla for news feeds - http://feedzilla.com
With 'IPv6 and More (PRO)' you enjoy ALL the features of the highly-rated free app (recursive whois, ping, traceroute, TCP/UDP/HTTP probing, dig/nslookup for many record types, IPv6/v4 address enumeration and examination, IPv6 address reference, IPv6 private address generation, latest IPv6 news and much more) PLUS you also get:
-Automated Target Probing As Background Service (No Need To Open The App To Monitor Targets Once They Are Configured)
-Customizable Failure Notification and Logging
-Configuration And Customization Of Unlimited Targets On Unlimited Networks. You Pick Which Target Is Probed On Which Network
-Turns Your Smartphone/Tablet Into Fully Customizable IP/TCP/HTTP Monitoring Station With Intuitive Color Coded Dashboard
-100 Item Autocomplete History To Save On Typing
-Even More Features Are Coming!
Thanks For Supporting The Development Of IPv6 and More.
Good for simple and advanced calculations!
* Math expressions calculation (developed on RPN-algorithm but no RPN-calculators' kind UI!)
* Percentages (calculation discount, tax, tip and other)
* Radix mode (HEX/BIN/OCT)
* Time calculation (two modes)
* Trigonometric functions. Radians and degrees with DMS feature (Degree-Minute-Second)
* Logarithmic and other functions
* Calculation history and memory
* Digit grouping
* Cool color themes (skins)
* Large buttons
* Modern, easy and very user friendly UI
* Very customizable!
* NO AD!
* Very small size of apk
* More features will be added. Stay in touch! :)
OLD NAME is Cube Calculator.
Pro version is available in Google Play.
KW: mobicalc, mobicalculator, mobi, calc, cubecalc, mobicalcfree, android calculator, percentage, percent, science, scientific calculator, advanced, sine, simple, best, kalkulator, algebra, basic
IPv6 Detector is a simple tool that tests whether the network you are on is IPv6 enabled. It reports back your IPv6 address, or your IPv4 address if you are not on an IPv6 network.
It can automatically perform the test whenever you connect online!
Naturally, we cannot test for every network configuration, so please let us know if you have any problems.
This version needs no permissions, but will not be developed further, only bugfixed.
The new version does whois lookups and needs permissions accordingly.
Please send feedback (bugs, wishes) by email (so I can answer!) and rate.