oculavis SHARE is redefining the way, people are interacting with machinery and equipment and how technical knowledge is provided on-site. Augmented reality workflows for recurring processes on the shop floor or as a self-service in customer support enable structured step-by-step instructions with integrated documentation without having to contact a remote expert directly. For unplanned machine malfunctions and collaborative processes, technicians or machine operators can connect with colleagues in the (home) office at any time via visual assistance with augmented reality interactions to work closely on technical issues without the need to travel. The integrated management and documentation functionalities as well as flexible user management open up various application areas. These range from end-customer support services in mechanical engineering and global support for production sites to supplier audits, factory acceptance tests (FAT), or remote commissioning. Increased machine availability (OEE), savings in travel time and travel costs, and the possibility of establishing digital business models in the service of machinery and equipment manufacturers are the core benefits.
oculavis SHARE offers machine manufacturers and plant operators the following features:
• Full-HD multi-user video calls with augmented reality annotations, shared pointer, and continuous zoom for visual interactions between participants
• Documentation of remote support cases with checklists, comments, screenshots, and video recordings
• Navigation mode with visual instructions to safely guide frontline workers on the shop floor
• Chats with an integrated translator into other languages to overcome language barriers
• Invitation of guest users, who can join a call in the mobile browser just with one click via a link without having to install the app first
• Flexible user and license management as well as roles and permissions management
• Provide the installed base of machinery & equipment with the appropriate service information (experts, technical documentation, instructions) to enable machine users to perform self-services directly at the machinery or equipment
• Easily create digital workflows, deliver them as step-by-step instructions, and collect feedback from users
• The white label option turns oculavis SHARE into your own service app with your corporate design
• Standardized API to integrate into ERP/CRM and ticketing systems
• Standardized integration options to Outlook, Salesforce, and SAP
• User authentication through Single Sign-On (SSO) / Active Directory integration
• Additional apps for smart glasses
You don't have an oculavis SHARE workspace yet? Try visual assistance and step-by-step instructions without obligation at https://oculavis.de/en/visual-assistance-saas/.