- Register to call, text or data packages
- Check account balance
- Activate/deactivate international roaming
- Activate MMS and mobile internet
- Call & Text
- Ask SMART
- Find SMART Stores
- Troubleshooting guides
Works with your favorite music/streaming and video apps.
Get air gestures today on the phone you have now.
★One of Lifehacker's Best Android Apps 2012★
★One of PC World's Best Android Apps 2012 (so far)★
NEW: For GALAXY Note 3, additional Left/Right/Up/Down gestures available
This version has purchasable upgrades to pick and choose features as they become available. Pro version gives all current and future features at no additional cost.
Galaxy Ace, Y, and Fit: Try a different music app for the list further down.
If Screen Off not working - Turn on Device Admin in Settings
*Check the Player Compatibility List further down*
At your desk - No need to turn on the screen or unlock to change songs
Driving - Don't take your eyes off the road to change songs
Cooking - Control your music with your hands covered in dough
Cleaning - Don't worry about getting dirt and grime all over your screen
Eating - Don't worry about smearing all that burger juice on your phone
Working Out- Don't fall off the treadmill trying to unlock your phone
Easy to use, just wave your hand over the sensor (usually located just next to the earpiece).
Holding it there (hover) - Pause/Resume
One wave across - Next Song
Two waves across - Previous Song
Three times - Enable/Disable the controls
If you would like to help put Wave Control in your native language, please email me!
Many Thanks to the following translators!!
Spanish - Rodrigo
Turkish - Erdem Arslan
Chinese (Simplified) - George
Hungarian - David Benedek (www.benedekdavid.info)
Polish - Marcin
Be sure to enable Headset Button Control in your player of choice
Player Compatibility List:
Any Music app that supports "Headset Controls" includes all the most popular apps.
Tip for the hover gesture: if you move your hand away too quickly it'll register a wave
After an action, there is a delay before another gesture will be registered
Practice your wave techniques in the "Last Action" section
If you're getting another player responding to the commands, use the Set Target Media App setting
The sensor WILL behave differently on different phones. I don't have the resources test on every phone. If there is a problem, please email me to give me a chance to fix it out before leaving a bad review!
Wake Lock: To work when the screen is off
Read Phone State: To switch modes when phone is ringing or in-call
Internet: For Ad Supported Version
Access Network State: For Ad Supported Version
Access Coarse Location: This is not GPS -- For Ad Supported Version
Write External Storage: For Ad Supported Version
Vibrate Used when app not in foreground or screen is off
Write Settings: For Screen Toggle On/Off action
Billing: For Upgrades Store
Get Tasks: For Recent Apps and Cycle Apps actions
Call Phone: For Call Controls functionality
Modify Audio Settings: For Speakerphone in call controls
Developed on a Samsung Galaxy SIII
My new music player. I feel its better than the other top popular players out there....and I tried mostly all of them. And the sensor is just the icing on the cake. I use the hammer feature as well a lot.
*** This app is 100% ads free ***
This music player uses a simple/clear user interface, divided into 3 tabs :
- Library : to browse your music by tags or folders (or to use the search tool)
- Player : to control the music playback (playing option like shuffle, loop, timer...), and to select the sensor mode required
- Tracklist : to manage track playing order
Free features :
- on-the-go drag'n drop playlist (drag your tracks from the Library directly to the Tracklist)
- auto playlist editing (save your Tracklist as a playlist, or load an existing one)
- library browsing by artist, genre, folders...
- equalizer, bass boost, virtualizer (android > 2.3)
- smart search bar
- home screen widget
- auto sensor selection
Paid features :
Powered by exclusive algorithms, sensor modes allow you to skip songs without using your screen.
Walking, dining, driving, partying : there is a sensor mode for every situations !
4 easy-to-access modes are available :
- Wave over : Wave your hand in front of your device (5cm max) to play/skip current song. Wave twice quickly to go back to previous track. Hold it 0.5s to pause. The proximity sensor we use is generally located around the device front speaker.
- Pocket : Lock the device, put in your pocket, slap it to skip current track.
- Hammer : Put the device on a surface like a table, hit the table to skip current song. WARNING: using the device loudspeaker can produce enough vibration to fire the action ! (you can adjust sensitivity if needed)
- Custom : In case you feel the need to use different sensor settings. Set wich sensors you want to enable, set sensitivty and your own action for each sensor events !
Please join the facebook page to ask questions, report bugs and request features ! (you can also use button in app context menu)
**** NEXT FEATURES ****
once required amount of money gathered, the next step is to add :
- refreshed user interface
- 10 bands equalizer + preamp control + presets (like poweramp)
- high quality playback
- crossfading/fading/gapless option
- more supported format
- optimization for NEON SIMD
**** ABOUT NEW PAID FEATURES ****
As I could have expected, lots of users are angry about recent changes in SMP...
So, for people who are either :
- without credit card
- in a country not supported by Google Play billing system
- not the "supportive" type
I've just rebuilt the last 100% free version, and put it on my server (url on SMP facebook page).
As I already said before, I can't spend much time on SMP anymore, and I'd like to pay a talented developer for advanced new features, and graphics designers to make the whole thing look nicer.
tags : music player, mp3, sensors, pocket, fun, proximity, wave over, equalizer, playlist, on-the-go, car, driving, walking
If this service is not pre-installed on your phone you may still be able to enable ANT+ communication, see http://www.thisisant.com/developer/ant/ant-in-android/ for more info.
What is ANT?
ANT is an extremely power efficient wireless communication technology. ANT allows you to connect to, and make use of various other ANT or ANT+ devices. Today, this service allows you to connect to popular interoperable ANT+ sport/fitness/health devices such as heart rate sensors, fitness equipment, cycling products, weight scales and more. In the future it will be possible to use ANT to enable a myriad of new applications from your mobile device, such as home automation control of lighting, temperature and door lock functions. Visit www.thisisant.com for more info.
How to use:
This system service cannot be launched directly. It will run automatically in the background whenever any application that requires ANT wireless communication is used.
ANT+ enabled applications also typically require downloading the ANT+ Plugins http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dsi.ant.plugins.antplus
Some popular apps enhanced with ANT+:
* Samsung S Health
* Garmin Fit™
* SportsTracker by STL
* My Tracks
* Run.GPS Trainer UV
* IpBike, IpWatts, IpPeloton, IpSmartHr
Developing ANT Applications:
ANT is an ultra low power wireless technology great for low data rate applications such as sensors, monitors, beacons, command and control, etc. Connecting devices and transferring data is simple using our ANT API. Developing apps for ANT+ devices is even easier using our ANT+ Plugins API. These APIs are free to use. More information is available at http://www.thisisant.com/developer/ant/ant-in-android/.
Required Android Permissions:
‘Network communication- Full Internet access’: The ANT Radio Service will never download or upload any data over the internet. This permission is only required because it is possible to install the ANT Radio Service on an Android Emulator (ie: for development purposes) in which case it requires access to internet sockets to communicate with an ANT USB Stick on the host Windows PC using the ANT Android Emulator Tools. This communication requires the INTERNET permission but only communicates with the local PC.
‘System tools- Modify global system settings’: This allows initialization of whether ANT should be turned off or kept on when Airplane mode is entered.
* ANT and ANT+ in general http://www.thisisant.com
* ANT on Android http://www.thisisant.com/consumer/ant-101/ant-in-phones/
* ANT+ Certified Apps http://www.thisisant.com/directory/filter/~/115/~/
* Other ANT+ Certified Products http://www.thisisant.com/directory/
Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org as it is difficult to respond to all questions left in reviews.
Currently only available in the US.
- You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls.
- When using Google Voice for Android, both domestic and international calls are placed through a US-based Google Voice access number, and will use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan.
Why you should choose Mo+:
- Free. All the services of voice calls and texting are as FREE as you believe!
- Always online. Call, chat and get connected with your GTalk friends, wherever you go.
- High-quality voice calls. The services provided by Mo+ include high-quality voice calls which can enable you to chat with your friends just like face to face.
- Easy to use. Start calling or texting with minimum tap.
More features coming soon... Stay tuned!
mo+, moplus, message, messenger, phone, talk, chat, mobile, SMS, voice, dial, communication, social
Well, here is your solution, Gesture Call !
Call or text to any contact you want drawing a simple gesture on the screen of your device. For instance, draw an M to call Mark or maybe a heart to call your boyfriend/girlfriend.
Just like this you'll be calling anyone you want !
The steps are simple:
1. Select a contact
2. Create a gesture for him/her
Now, you can call this contact anytime you want just by drawing this gesture on the main screen !
YOU CAN CREATE AS MANY GESTURES AS YOU WANT !!
Still not confident with your drawing skills?
No problem, until you decide to change it, Gesture Call will ask you for confirmation before performing any call.
You can also use a notification bar icon to access Gesture Call anytime while using your device.
Gesture Call can be configured with a different themes!
• Call or text with a gesture
• Simple, easy and fast interface
• Unilimited gestures
• Notification bar icon (optional)
• Custom confirmation delay (if any)
Gesture Call is available in:
Tags: call, calls, quick, quick call, easy, gesture, fast, cool, widget, gesture search,call one click.
*** If you have any problem with the callback then please place a quick call on the official site to check it: http://google.com/voice/m
The callback can be redirected to all popular SIP clients (Sipdroid, Fring, ...) on your device to make calls over the internet or you can combine a virtual phone number + SIP (like IpKall) to make free calls.
To configure/modify callback numbers you need to login to your Google Voice account in a browser.
This application uses minimal memory and resources, no voicemail/SMS/alert/notification support.
A tip to combine SIP and a virtual phone number to setup the Google Voice callback:
- Create a SIP (VOIP) account. (e.g. www.megavoip.com)
- Create a U.S. virtual phone number and add the new SIP account. (e.g. www.ipkall.com)
- Add the new virtual phone number to your Google account here: http://www.google.com/voice
- Install a SIP client to your phone and add SIP account. (e.g. SipDroid)
- Login in Voice+ and make a call from the dialer or contact list.
It is usefull when you are in a dark place and you need to turn your phones volume down. Flash continues to blink while receving a call.
With a single button , Flash on Call app lets you turn this feature ON or OFF.
Flash on call is free to try.
Keywords: flash call, flash alert, flash light, call alert, flash light alert,flash light call.
Connect to any XMPP supported chat server and chat with your buddies.
Main features are,
* XMPP Multi User Chat(Room Chat) support.
* Loads and display Avatar of buddies using VCard.
* let the application run in background and get notifications on chat messages.
* Configuration for Google Talk Chat is set as default configuration.
This application is created by modifying an XMPP based android chat application(ChatBuzzer) to enable users to connect to other chat services also.
This application is not tested with all main XMPP servers,except Google and some other main XMPP servers,so there is no guarantee that it will work on all other servers.
Tags: XMPP Client,chat room,Google Talk,jabber client,gmail chat
Follow us on twitter @PowerampAPP to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
Q. Can I get Poweramp v1.4 look?
A. You can download "Poweramp Classic Skin" on Market.
With Phone Call Control
With Alarm Control
With System RAM Cleaner
WINNER at INTEL CodeFest 2013
Air Control allows you to control following features:
1. Air Gallery
- Control your Images using Air Gallery
- Wave once for Next Image
- Wave twice for Previous Image
- Control your music player using Air Gesture Control
- Place and remove your hand (Hover) to play music
- Place and remove your hand (Hover) again to pause music
- Wave once to play Next song
- Wave twice to play Previous song
3. Unlock Screen
- Control your phone screen UnLock using Air Control
- Place and remove your hand to UnLock your screen
4. Record Audio
- Record audio data using Air Gesture Control
- Place and remove your hand to start recording Audio
- Place and remove your hand again to Stop recording Audio
- Your recorded file would inside /sdcard/AirGestureControl/DateTime.mp3
5. Push Ups
- Select PushUp check box using Air Gesture Control
- Place your phone below your chest and start doing PushUps
- When done with workout, remove PushUp check box
6. Flash Light (Torch)
- Control your phone Flash Light using Air Control
- Place and remove your hand to switch on Flash light(Torch)
- Place and remove your hand again to switch off Flash light(Torch)
7. Ringer Volume (Silent mode)
- Control your phone volume using Air Control
- Place and remove your hand to Silent phone
- Place and remove your hand again to Ringer mode your phone
- Control your phone WiFi using Air Control
- Place and remove your hand to switch on WiFi
- Place and remove your hand again to switch off WiFi
9. Data Connection
- Control your phone data connection using Air Control
- Place and remove your hand to switch on Data Connection
- Place and remove your hand again to switch off Data Connection
- Control your phone GPS using Air Control
- Place and remove your hand to switch on GPS
- Place and remove your hand again to switch off GPS
Get all of these awesome features on your phone now.
How It Works:
Air Gesture Control is a PROXIMITY sensor based application.
Every phone has this sensor to switch off screen when talking over phone
1. Hovering - Place your hand over Proximity sensor and remove your hand.
2. Wave Once - Wave within the range of Proximity sensor quickly once
3. Wave Twice - Wave within the range of Proximity sensor quickly one after other, two times
Driving - Focus only on driving, safety first
Press Conference- Wave and record while others are searching for a way to record
PushUps - Use Air Gesture Control to keep track of your push ups
At your desk - No need to look at your phone, change to next song by waving
Cooking - Hands covered with oil, well just wave at your phone for next song
Cleaning - Don't worry about getting dirt on your phone
Eating - No more food stain on your phone screen
Working Out- Don't fall off the treadmill while changing to next song
Show off - Well be a Ninja, Jedi or Shaolin monk, take your pick
Air Gesture Control is tested on HTC, Samsung, Sony, LG, Micromax, Karbonn, Lenovo and Lava phones
If there is a problem, please email me at email@example.com and give me a chance to figure it out before leaving a bad review!
If your phone/Tablet does not have PROXIMITY sensor, Air Gesture Control will not work on your device. :(
Bluetooth: To switch on Bluetooth
Camera: To switch on Flash Light (Torch)
Microphone: To record Audio data
Storage: To store recorded Audio data
Network communication: To switch on WiFi
Air Control, Wave Control, Proximity Control, Proximity Sensor
Developed on HTC ONE X
Leonard Fibonacci discovered that if you have a sequence of numbers beginning with 1,1, where the next number in line is the sum of the previous two, then the sequence will progress towards a more and more exact representation of the golden ratio. The fibonacci sequence is 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, etc.
Oddly enough nature tends to organize growth and limbs according to this sequence. For example the ratio between the length of limbs of your fingers is the golden ratio. The ratio between the length of your nose and the distance from the bottom of the chin to the bottom of the nose is the golden ratio. The spiral growth of crustaceans follows the golden spiral. The divine proportions are an in-built (or in-grained) aesthetic parameter we judge beauty by.
This camera focuses on composition and not on playing around with settings like ISO, White balance, Exposure, Saturation, etc... settings like this should be done automatically so that all you need to do is to compose and take the shot.
★What makes a camera great is the person behind it.★
-Golden spiral (stretched)
-Symmetric Face Geometry
-Rule of thirds
-Time Lapse (Intervalometer)
-Sound level shutter trigger
-Light level shutter trigger
-Angle shutter trigger
-Off screen shooting (Candid mode)
-Vibration feedback (for Candid mode)
-Volume button shutter
-Silent shutter (Some devices have a locked shutter sound and cannot be turned off)
-Fast start up
-Full image resolution (standard 4:3 to maximize megapixel)
-Jpeg compression control
-Sensor sensitivity control
-User definable image output directory
-(New) Use the headset's previous and forward media button as focus and shutter release.
-(New Feature) Now supports a Bluetooth Remote app (Remote for SensorCamera).
To view photography tips go to the Facebook page on Options menu.
More features coming soon...
@ Off screen Mode.
For phones that does not have physical back button like Galaxy Nexus, you can still use the button even if its not displayed on screen. Just tap the back button location.
I'm trying to support most phones and tablets but I cannot guarantee full functionality. Please send feedback for improvements. Also please give your rating for this app.
Banner is an image of Mayon volcano in Legazpi city Philippines. All pictures used are owned by the publisher.
Now we are introducing its official avatar service, ‘LINE PLAY’!
LINE PLAY is a place where you can create an alter-ego of yourself in the form of an avatar, decorate your own room, swap diary entries and chat amongst friends.
This free communication app has the following main features:
★Picture Perfect Avatar
Simply take a photo of yourself to create an avatar which looks just like you! You can make normal male and female avatars but you can also choose from a wide range of eyes, ears, mouths and noses, as well as tails to create your very own animal avatar!
LINE PLAY really gives you the chance to be yourself. Try decorating your room with interior décor as well as loading your avatar with the latest fashion gear. We have a total of more than 1500 items for you to choose from, and we are continually adding new items at a pace of 200 per week!
★ Diary Time!
Use the diary in your room to write your thoughts as well as sharing photos! See what other people comment on your photos and writings. Personalize your diary further by designing it the way you want.
★ Play with LINE characters!
You can find many dolls, hats and other items featuring your favorite LINE characters; Moon, James, Brown, and Cony. You can use these to personalize your avatar and your room even more!
★All Avatars, Gather in the Square Today!
Chat with other avatars in real time, and complete quests only available here. Squares are modelled after famous locations, and special items are available in each one. Oh yeah, don't be too surprised to see your friends shrink or turn into giants, because that's just what happens at the Square! Loads of fun events will also be coming up, so come hang out at the Square today!
★1 to 1 Avatar Chat
Avatars have all kinds of different emotions! Use the action stickers in LINE PLAY chats to tell your friends exactly how you feel! Try it! You’ll love it!
If you want to hang out, try visiting the lounge. You can interact with many others and have a conversation about; films, music, sports, travel or just whatever’s on your mind. Find people with similar interests as you!
★Get Items with Gems!
Visit your friend’s room and clean, water the plants or simply use his bath! By performing such actions you can receive LINE PLAY’s virtual money (gems) for free! Save up those gems every day and get those gorgeous items you have been waiting for.
★Link with LINE
Yes! Of course you can play together with your LINE friends. You can even set your avatar as your profile image on LINE! Let’s gather all your friends in LINE PLAY!
★ Named "Top Developer" by Google.
★ Featured in the book "Amazing Android Apps for Dummies"
★ Top communication/social app for years
★ Completely FREE. No hidden fee or ads.
Instantly speak to or text one or many friends at once with the touch of a button. No setup needed, just have them in your address book or as Facebook friends. Fast and simple - TiKL turns your phone into the ultimate Push To Talk (PTT) Walkie Talkie with instant messenger capability.
★ Quick one-on-one/group voice push-to-talk calls.
★ Lightning fast chat with delivery confirmation.
★ Uses data connection only. No voice minutes or SMS used for TiKL calls or chats.
★ Works across carriers and Android/iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
★ Connects on WiFi, 3G, 4G, EDGE and GPRS.
★ Create widgets by long pressing any blank space on your home screen.
★ What if their device is off? No worries. TiKL automatically delivers your messages the moment it is turned on.
We are on Facebook and Twitter:
To ensure that you do not miss any incoming TiKL calls or chats, please launch the app at least once after installing/upgrading it.
If things don't work after updating, please uninstall and reinstall.
More from developer
What do you get:
- hear together with another person two different songs at once or use it as a conventional musicplayer
- quick title search
- use the Air Touch Service when the player is running in the background (not available on every device)
- fast lyric search
- share title and interpret with your friends
- there are notifications for the left and right headphone
- long click on "next" and "back" button individual volume control possible
Please send questions and suggestions to the e-mailadress below.
Because pictures you draw say more than a thousand words !
You need the Facebook Messenger to use Sketch It.
Sketch It gives you the possibility to draw pictures while you are in the Facebook App and send that pictures very uncomplicated and comfortable to your friends. Once Sketch It is started, every time there is the facebook App in the foreground, a overlay icon will appear on the right
side of your fb App. Click on that icon and you can draw on Canvas what ever you want and send it to your Facebook friends !
Q: How can i choose a color gradation with Sketch It ?
A: First choose a color and than click long on it.
Q: How can I set my own stroke width with Sketch It?
A: Do a "long click" on the choosen stroke width.
Q: When the App is active and I restart my Smartphone, will it start automatically after the phone booted?
A: Yes, when your phone turns off and the app was active at this moment, it will start automatically after the phone booted.