- Register to call, text or data packages
- Check account balance
- Activate/deactivate international roaming
- Activate MMS and mobile internet
- Call & Text
- Ask SMART
- Find SMART Stores
- Troubleshooting guides
Works with your favorite media apps: Spotify, Pandora, Rocket Player, Winamp, MX Player, and more.
Get air gestures today on the phone you have now.
★One of Lifehacker's Best Android Apps 2012★
★One of PC World's Best Android Apps 2012 (so far)★
NEW: For GALAXY Note 3, additional Left/Right/Up/Down gestures available
This version has purchasable upgrades to pick and choose features as they become available. Pro version gives all current and future features at no additional cost.
Galaxy Ace, Y, and Fit: Try a different music app for the list further down.
If Screen Off not working - Turn on Device Admin in Settings
*Check the Player Compatibility List further down*
At your desk - No need to turn on the screen or unlock to change songs
Driving - Don't take your eyes off the road to change songs
Cooking - Control your music with your hands covered in dough
Cleaning - Don't worry about getting dirt and grime all over your screen
Eating - Don't worry about smearing all that burger juice on your phone
Working Out- Don't fall off the treadmill trying to unlock your phone
Easy to use, just wave your hand over the sensor (usually located just next to the earpiece).
Holding it there (hover) - Pause/Resume
One wave across - Next Song
Two waves across - Previous Song
Three times - Enable/Disable the controls
If you would like to help put Wave Control in your native language, please email me!
Many Thanks to the following translators!!
Spanish - Rodrigo
Turkish - Erdem Arslan
Chinese (Simplified) - George
Hungarian - David Benedek (www.benedekdavid.info)
Polish - Marcin
Be sure to enable Headset Button Control in your player of choice
Player Compatibility List:
Any Music app that supports "Headset Controls" such as these:
PowerAmp Menu -> More -> Settings -> Headset -> Respond to Headset Buttons
Samsung Music Player (Galaxy S2 and Note.. not Galaxy S, Y)
MixZing Menu -> Settings -> Headset and Buttons -> Enable Headset Controls
doubleTwist Settings -> Player Settings -> Use headset controls
Winamp Menu -> Control Headset
Samsung FM Radio
Tip for the hover gesture: if you move your hand away too quickly it'll register a wave
After an action, there is a delay before another gesture will be registered
Practice your wave techniques in the "Last Action" section
If you're getting another player responding to the commands, use the Set Target Media App setting
The sensor WILL behave differently on different phones. I don't have the resources test on every phone. If there is a problem, please email me to give me a chance to fix it out before leaving a bad review!
Wake Lock: To work when the screen is off
Read Phone State: To switch modes when phone is ringing or in-call
Internet: For Ad Supported Version
Access Network State: For Ad Supported Version
Access Coarse Location: This is not GPS -- For Ad Supported Version
Write External Storage: For Ad Supported Version
Vibrate Used when app not in foreground or screen is off
Write Settings: For Screen Toggle On/Off action
Billing: For Upgrades Store
Get Tasks: For Recent Apps and Cycle Apps actions
Call Phone: For Call Controls functionality
Modify Audio Settings: For Speakerphone in call controls
Action Bar on pre-ICS created using Action Bar Sherlock
Developed on a Samsung Galaxy SIII
If you don't have a device with built-in ANT hardware, but USB OTG is supported, you can still install this service to allow apps to use ANT wireless technology through ANT USB sticks.
What is ANT?
ANT is an extremely power efficient wireless communication technology. ANT allows you to connect to, and make use of various other ANT or ANT+ devices. Today, this service allows you to connect to popular interoperable ANT+ sport/fitness/health devices such as heart rate sensors, fitness equipment, cycling products, weight scales and more. In the future it will be possible to use ANT to enable a myriad of new applications from your mobile device, such as home automation control of lighting, temperature and door lock functions. Visit www.thisisant.com for more info.
How to use:
This system service cannot be launched directly. It will run automatically in the background whenever any application that requires ANT wireless communication is used.
ANT+ enabled applications also typically require downloading the ANT+ Plugins http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dsi.ant.plugins.antplus
Some popular apps enhanced with ANT+:
* Samsung S Health
* Garmin Fit™
* SportsTracker by STL
* My Tracks
* Run.GPS Trainer UV
* IpBike, IpWatts, IpPeloton, IpSmartHr
Developing ANT Applications:
ANT is an ultra low power wireless technology great for low data rate applications such as sensors, monitors, beacons, command and control, etc. Connecting devices and transferring data is simple using our ANT API. Developing apps for ANT+ devices is even easier using our ANT+ Plugins API. These APIs are free to use. More information is available at http://www.thisisant.com/developer/ant/ant-in-android/.
Required Android Permissions:
‘Network communication- Full Internet access’: The ANT Radio Service will never download or upload any data over the internet. This permission is only required because it is possible to install the ANT Radio Service on an Android Emulator (ie: for development purposes) in which case it requires access to internet sockets to communicate with an ANT USB Stick on the host Windows PC using the ANT Android Emulator Tools. This communication requires the INTERNET permission but only communicates with the local PC.
‘System tools- Modify global system settings’: This allows initialization of whether ANT should be turned off or kept on when Airplane mode is entered.
* ANT and ANT+ in general http://www.thisisant.com
* ANT on Android http://www.thisisant.com/consumer/ant-101/ant-in-phones/
* ANT+ Certified Apps http://www.thisisant.com/directory/filter/~/115/~/
* Other ANT+ Certified Products http://www.thisisant.com/directory/
Please send any questions to email@example.com as it is difficult to respond to all questions left in reviews.
Currently only available in the US.
- You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls.
- When using Google Voice for Android, both domestic and international calls are placed through a US-based Google Voice access number, and will use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan.
My new music player. I feel its better than the other top popular players out there....and I tried mostly all of them. And the sensor is just the icing on the cake. I use the hammer feature as well a lot.
*** This app is 100% ads free ***
This music player uses a simple/clear user interface, divided into 3 tabs :
- Library : to browse your music by tags or folders (or to use the search tool)
- Player : to control the music playback (playing option like shuffle, loop, timer...), and to select the sensor mode required
- Tracklist : to manage track playing order
Free features :
- on-the-go drag'n drop playlist (drag your tracks from the Library directly to the Tracklist)
- auto playlist editing (save your Tracklist as a playlist, or load an existing one)
- library browsing by artist, genre, folders...
- equalizer, bass boost, virtualizer (android > 2.3)
- smart search bar
- home screen widget
- auto sensor selection
Paid features :
Powered by exclusive algorithms, sensor modes allow you to skip songs without using your screen.
Walking, dining, driving, partying : there is a sensor mode for every situations !
4 easy-to-access modes are available :
- Wave over : Wave your hand in front of your device (5cm max) to play/skip current song. Wave twice quickly to go back to previous track. Hold it 0.5s to pause. The proximity sensor we use is generally located around the device front speaker.
- Pocket : Lock the device, put in your pocket, slap it to skip current track.
- Hammer : Put the device on a surface like a table, hit the table to skip current song. WARNING: using the device loudspeaker can produce enough vibration to fire the action ! (you can adjust sensitivity if needed)
- Custom : In case you feel the need to use different sensor settings. Set wich sensors you want to enable, set sensitivty and your own action for each sensor events !
Please join the facebook page to ask questions, report bugs and request features ! (you can also use button in app context menu)
**** NEXT FEATURES ****
once required amount of money gathered, the next step is to add :
- refreshed user interface
- 10 bands equalizer + preamp control + presets (like poweramp)
- high quality playback
- crossfading/fading/gapless option
- more supported format
- optimization for NEON SIMD
**** ABOUT NEW PAID FEATURES ****
As I could have expected, lots of users are angry about recent changes in SMP...
So, for people who are either :
- without credit card
- in a country not supported by Google Play billing system
- not the "supportive" type
I've just rebuilt the last 100% free version, and put it on my server (url on SMP facebook page).
As I already said before, I can't spend much time on SMP anymore, and I'd like to pay a talented developer for advanced new features, and graphics designers to make the whole thing look nicer.
tags : music player, mp3, sensors, pocket, fun, proximity, wave over, equalizer, playlist, on-the-go, car, driving, walking
Like a wired monitor, Air Display works in two ways:
(1) Extend your computer screen onto a second screen, or
(2) Mirror the contents of your computer screen onto your Android screen.
Air Display's performance is extremely responsive, employing a unique dynamic compression algorithm. On a typical Wi-Fi network, mouse cursor refreshes are indistinguishable from a wired mouse. Air Display works in both landscape and portrait configurations. Just rotate your screen, and it automatically reconfigures. Air Display makes a laptop much more useful by increasing its usable screen size.
Air Display not only gives you a wireless computer screen extender or mirror, but also works as a tablet input device. You can use your finger to draw directly on the screen's surface. Try it with a calculator, painting tool, or music control surface. Simple gestures allow you to operate the right mouse button and scroll wheel. When you rotate the screen, or disconnect and reconnect, your windows are automatically repositioned appropriately, so you don't have to drag them back to the Android screen.
Some great uses for Air Display include:
- Fill your Air Display screen with your utility apps such as iChat, Mail, iCal, and Calculator.
- Graphic design: Make Photoshop and Illustrator usable on your laptop by putting your tool palettes on the Android screen.
- Music: Use your Android screen as a wireless control surface for Logic or Pro Tools.
- Programming: Use the extra display area for such auxiliary development tools as Console, Terminal, and the Debugger.
- Business: Move all of your iWork and Office palettes and inspector windows onto Air Display, and let your document fill the screen.
On first launch, Air Display presents easy instructions for downloading and installing the free companion support software for your desktop computer.
Macintosh compatibility: Air Display requires Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 or later.
Windows compatibility: Air Display requires Windows 7 or 8.
Both devices must be on the same Wi-Fi network.
Why you should choose Mo+:
- Free. All the services of voice calls and texting are as FREE as you believe!
- Always online. Call, chat and get connected with your GTalk friends, wherever you go.
- High-quality voice calls. The services provided by Mo+ include high-quality voice calls which can enable you to chat with your friends just like face to face.
- Easy to use. Start calling or texting with minimum tap.
More features coming soon... Stay tuned!
mo+, moplus, message, messenger, phone, talk, chat, mobile, SMS, voice, dial, communication, social
*** If you have any problem with the callback then please place a quick call on the official site to check it: http://google.com/voice/m
The callback can be redirected to all popular SIP clients (Sipdroid, Fring, ...) on your device to make calls over the internet or you can combine a virtual phone number + SIP (like IpKall) to make free calls.
To configure/modify callback numbers you need to login to your Google Voice account in a browser.
This application uses minimal memory and resources, no voicemail/SMS/alert/notification support.
A tip to combine SIP and a virtual phone number to setup the Google Voice callback:
- Create a SIP (VOIP) account. (e.g. www.megavoip.com)
- Create a U.S. virtual phone number and add the new SIP account. (e.g. www.ipkall.com)
- Add the new virtual phone number to your Google account here: http://www.google.com/voice
- Install a SIP client to your phone and add SIP account. (e.g. SipDroid)
- Login in Voice+ and make a call from the dialer or contact list.
Follow us on twitter @PowerampAPP to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
Q. Can I get Poweramp v1.4 look?
A. You can download "Poweramp Classic Skin" on Market.
5-March-2014 to 31-March -2014
With Gallery Feature
With Phone Call Control
With Alarm Control
With System RAM Cleaner
WINNER at INTEL CodeFest 2013
Air Control allows you to control following features:
1. Air Gallery
- Control your Images using Air Gallery
- Wave once for Next Image
- Wave twice for Previous Image
- Control your music player using Air Gesture Control
- Place and remove your hand (Hover) to play music
- Place and remove your hand (Hover) again to pause music
- Wave once to play Next song
- Wave twice to play Previous song
3. Unlock Screen
- Control your phone screen UnLock using Air Control
- Place and remove your hand to UnLock your screen
4. Record Audio
- Record audio data using Air Gesture Control
- Place and remove your hand to start recording Audio
- Place and remove your hand again to Stop recording Audio
- Your recorded file would inside /sdcard/AirGestureControl/DateTime.mp3
5. Push Ups
- Select PushUp check box using Air Gesture Control
- Place your phone below your chest and start doing PushUps
- When done with workout, remove PushUp check box
6. Flash Light (Torch)
- Control your phone Flash Light using Air Control
- Place and remove your hand to switch on Flash light(Torch)
- Place and remove your hand again to switch off Flash light(Torch)
7. Ringer Volume (Silent mode)
- Control your phone volume using Air Control
- Place and remove your hand to Silent phone
- Place and remove your hand again to Ringer mode your phone
- Control your phone WiFi using Air Control
- Place and remove your hand to switch on WiFi
- Place and remove your hand again to switch off WiFi
9. Data Connection
- Control your phone data connection using Air Control
- Place and remove your hand to switch on Data Connection
- Place and remove your hand again to switch off Data Connection
- Control your phone GPS using Air Control
- Place and remove your hand to switch on GPS
- Place and remove your hand again to switch off GPS
Get all of these awesome features on your phone now.
How It Works:
Air Gesture Control is a PROXIMITY sensor based application.
Every phone has this sensor to switch off screen when talking over phone
1. Hovering - Place your hand over Proximity sensor and remove your hand.
2. Wave Once - Wave within the range of Proximity sensor quickly once
3. Wave Twice - Wave within the range of Proximity sensor quickly one after other, two times
Driving - Focus only on driving, safety first
Press Conference- Wave and record while others are searching for a way to record
PushUps - Use Air Gesture Control to keep track of your push ups
At your desk - No need to look at your phone, change to next song by waving
Cooking - Hands covered with oil, well just wave at your phone for next song
Cleaning - Don't worry about getting dirt on your phone
Eating - No more food stain on your phone screen
Working Out- Don't fall off the treadmill while changing to next song
Show off - Well be a Ninja, Jedi or Shaolin monk, take your pick
Air Gesture Control is tested on HTC, Samsung, Sony, LG, Micromax, Karbonn, Lenovo and Lava phones
If there is a problem, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and give me a chance to figure it out before leaving a bad review!
If your phone/Tablet does not have PROXIMITY sensor, Air Gesture Control will not work on your device. :(
Bluetooth: To switch on Bluetooth
Camera: To switch on Flash Light (Torch)
Microphone: To record Audio data
Storage: To store recorded Audio data
Network communication: To switch on WiFi
Air Control, Wave Control, Proximity Control, Proximity Sensor
Developed on HTC ONE X
It is usefull when you are in a dark place and you need to turn your phones volume down. Flash continues to blink while receving a call.
With a single button , Flash on Call app lets you turn this feature ON or OFF.
Flash on call is free to try.
Keywords: flash call, flash alert, flash light, call alert, flash light alert,flash light call.
With this App, You can effortlessly answer and silence your phone calls automatically without even touching it!
We usually everyone attends the call by pressing button or dragging the screen with touch, but using this app you can easily accept calls on air.
You can also switch OFF and ON the Answer Me using Switch button provided inside the App.
More Features of ‘Answer Me’ Application:
1) Call Answering:
AnswerOnEar : Now it is easy to answer your phone call just by moving the phone near to your ear. Not even you need to touch your phone screen. It seems like Auto Answer Call .
AnswerOnShake: This is an innovative thought by Mobihouse. Now no need to touch your phone screen to answer your incoming call. Just shake your phone when you got an incoming call, your call will be answered.
2) Call Silencing:
SilenceOnShake: Now making your mobile silent when you get an incoming call is easier with Answer Me App. Just shake your mobile on 'Air' when you get a call, simply it will go to silent mode. It means Auto Silent Call .
FlipToSilent : Use Flip Silent option to get into silent mode when you got an incoming call . Just flip your phone to silence it. Simply keep phone screen down to silence it. Turn on Flip To Silent to use this feature. If you want Auto Silent Call it's very Simple now using Flip To Silent option in Answer Me App.
Notice: Answer Me - Answer Call Easy haven't been tested on Motorola and HTC handset's and therefore may or may not work on such devices.
We made the App more beautiful, Download and Enjoy!!!
Connect to any XMPP supported chat server and chat with your buddies.
Main features are,
* XMPP Multi User Chat(Room Chat) support.
* Loads and display Avatar of buddies using VCard.
* let the application run in background and get notifications on chat messages.
* Configuration for Google Talk Chat is set as default configuration.
This application is created by modifying an XMPP based android chat application(ChatBuzzer) to enable users to connect to other chat services also.
This application is not tested with all main XMPP servers,except Google and some other main XMPP servers,so there is no guarantee that it will work on all other servers.
Tags: XMPP Client,chat room,Google Talk,jabber client,gmail chat
Air call Receive helps you for easy way to ‘RECEIVE CALL’, ‘REJECT CALL’ Manage ‘MUSIC TRACK’ and Manage ‘GALARY IMAGES’ without torching your phone. You can receive call using your hand swipe over the proximity sensor in any devices and reject call using your hand swipe slowly over the proximity sensor. Air call receive also manage music track and air gallery manage like play/pause music, next/previous audio track, next/previous gallery images in your device with the use of proximity sensor. Air call receive is free version in Google play market download and Enjoying using proximity sensor for receive a call, manage music track and manage air gallery images.
♥ Main Features: ♥
» Receive the call with proximity sensor.
» Reject the call with proximity sensor.
» Manage Air Music player (Next, Previous, Play/Pause) .
» Manage Air Gallery images with proximity sensor.(Next, Previous)
» Share this application using social network (Whatsapp, Facebook, Line, Wechat, Gmail)
Reject call only works up to android OS version 2.2 (FROYO). Above OS version 2.2 it does not support.
Your valuable feedback, creative suggestions and helpful advices are always acceptable for better application features development.If possible then do not give negative rating (like 1 or 2 star) to this application. You have any problem regarding this application or Requires any new Features thenmail us (email@example.com) to our developer team. We will solve your issues as soon as possible and give new version of this application.
Coming soon :
Pro Version of ‘Air call Receive’ it contents more features and totally ad free.
Air call manage
Air call receives: Move your hand over sensor for receive a call or get phone close to ear for auto receive call.
Air call reject: Move your hand slowly over sensor for reject call or get phone close to ear slowly for auto reject call.
Air media manage
Next: Move your hand over sensor for next music file.
Previous: Move your hand slowly over sensor for previous music file.
Play/Pause: put your hand slowly and hold a moment over sensor for play/pause music file.
Air gallery manage
Next images: Move your hand over sensor for next gallery image.
Previous images: Move your hand slowly over sensor for previous gallery image.
Air call Accept, Air call manage, Air call, Air call receiver, Air call manager, Air media manager, Air gallery manager, Air Call Answer, Air call reject, Easy Call Accept , Smart call Receive , Air music manage, Air gallery Manage, Air Images Manage, Music Player Manage , proximity sensor Manage, Easy Call Receive, Waving Call answer, Smart air manager, Sensor call Receive.
- Enable/Disable call recording
- Records all your phone calls
- Play/Stop recorded audio by touch on the item
- Delete recorded items
- Lock recorded items to prevent from auto-cleaning
- Share recorded items (only in Pro version)
- Confirmation dialog: Would you like to keep recorded call that is shown just after the call (only in Pro version).
Keyword : Auto Call Recorder , Air Call Answer , Shake To Answer , Shake To Record
More from developer
What do you get:
- hear together with another person two different songs at once or use it as a conventional musicplayer
- quick title search
- use the Air Touch Service when the player is running in the background (not available on every device)
- fast lyric search
- share title and interpret with your friends
- there are notifications for the left and right headphone
- long click on "next" and "back" button individual volume control possible
Please send questions and suggestions to the e-mailadress below.
Because pictures you draw say more than a thousand words !
You need the Facebook Messenger to use Sketch It.
Sketch It gives you the possibility to draw pictures while you are in the Facebook App and send that pictures very uncomplicated and comfortable to your friends. Once Sketch It is started, every time there is the facebook App in the foreground, a overlay icon will appear on the right
side of your fb App. Click on that icon and you can draw on Canvas what ever you want and send it to your Facebook friends !
Q: How can i choose a color gradation with Sketch It ?
A: First choose a color and than click long on it.
Q: How can I set my own stroke width with Sketch It?
A: Do a "long click" on the choosen stroke width.
Q: When the App is active and I restart my Smartphone, will it start automatically after the phone booted?
A: Yes, when your phone turns off and the app was active at this moment, it will start automatically after the phone booted.