First you create a list of your installed applications. You can select which applications do you want to save. The application create an XML file in your external storage.
Next you make a fresh install of your favorite ROM.
Finally install 'My App List', load the XML file and install the applications from the list.
'My App List' is not a substitute for backups applications like 'Titanium Backup' or 'My Backup'. 'My App List' only save a XML file with your installed applications and allows you to install the applications one to one.
You can share your application list with your friends and your friends can import the list with the device. The formats are text, html and XML.
'My App List' is designed to perform clean installations of all your applications. It has a clear interface based on Holo Theme from ICS.
Root access not required
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Generate list files in sdcard
* RESTART_PACKAGES: Start applications from 'My App List'
* KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Stop applications from 'My App List'
* ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE / INTERNET: Send anonymous statistics
EasyNote helps you create notes very rapidly and the notes are color coded so you can find them instantly. Ever had thoughts & idea that flash through your mind? Quickly take them down in notes. Be on track of your daily schedule & to-dos. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. EasyNote lets you take notes, create to-do lists, record shopping list, and makes these notes completely searchable.
- Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
- Sticky note widget for home screen
- Organize notes by 5 different color
- Passcode protection
- Backup notes to SD card
- Search for text inside notes
- Sort by color, tile and modified time
- Reminder for checklists and notes
- Share notes with friends and colleagues via Emails, SMS, Facebook, Tweeter & more
Want to know what the curious “Manual updates”,“Update (manual)” and worrying “Permissions changed” messages in Android Market mean? e.g...
Permission has changed for 6 of 13 apps with updates available.
Press OK to update 7 apps with no permissions changes.
Please open remaining apps from the list to approve new permission and start update.
This app shows you what's changed!
- On starting "Update My Apps", you'll see a list of all your installed apps.
- Simply click one to see the differences between your current (on-device) version and the latest Market version (coloured light-red for "added", light-green "removed" & grey "unchanged" permissions).
- Clicking a permission will show you the official Android explanation.
It also shows you the apps’ own description of the changes, the version number you have installed the one you’ll get from the Market if you update along with a button to take you to the Market.
This app is not a replacement for Android Market(tm) -- it is a helper to make updating your applications easier.
This is an initial beta version. We've got some great updates planned already and are actively seeking feedback. For planned features (such as showing only update-pending apps with an "Update now" link) and to suggest others, please see the app's webpage http://goo.gl/4YWqU (link below).
This app's permissions explanation:
- Query Google's Android Market for you with Google account: GET_ACCOUNTS & USE_CREDENTIALS
- Connect to Market and get adverts: INTERNET
- Detect offline/airplane mode: ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE
- User can choose whether to send crash reports including 200 lines of system logs: READ_LOGS
Like many, this app uses anonymous usage tracking and optional crash reporting. For full details, please see the developer's website (link below or http://goo.gl/W4KbF ).
- Quickly add multiple tasks to your to-do list
- Allows you to view your to-do lists at a glance
- Sliding left or right to view different to-do list
- Organize and effectively manage your to-do items based on your preferred criteria such as completed date, due date and priority
- Set alarm reminders for your to-do items so you won’t miss anything
*Note: If you experience any non APP related issues on your ASUS device, please contact ASUS technical support team at http://vip.asus.com/VIP2/Services/TechQuery
- Multiple shopping lists
- Product categories
- Price, product quantity, custom quantity units
- Calculation of total price of a list
- Tax calculation
- Customizations of app's UI through settings (font size, buttons in lists etc.)
- Sharing of lists via standard android share dialog
- Optional synchronization of lists and settings across your devices. Synchronization is performed using your Google Drive account. If sync is enabled then after any changes made in a list or in settings, sync will be made automatically. To get updated data from Drive on another device, you have to perform sync manually (from the menu).
Including accelerometer, magnetic field, orientation, temperature, light...
Version 3.5 added support for battery status (temperature, voltage and percentage), sound level and signal strength!
Perfect for showcasing capabilities of your new phone, as well as hardware diagnostics after you have gone through a system update or repair. And it's a must have development tool when you develop applications that uses these sensors.
Tags: Devoir, task, lists, to do, checkmark, list
Share the list of applications, with your friends or save it in a safe place to install them again after switching phone or install a new ROM
Find all Apps or Apps installed by you
Find Apps by the label-title, only a few letters are enough
Find Apps by the file extension, e.g: .txt
Find Apps by package name, only a few letters are enough, e.g: android
Find Apps by Mime type, e.g: text/plain
Launch the selected app directly from here or visit the App page in Play.Google
- Visualiser la liste des applications que vous avez téléchargé depuis le PlayStore
- En un clic, vérifier si une application est disponible sur environnement iOS.
- Lancer une recherche sur toutes les applications que vous avez téléchargé depuis le PlayStore
- Visualiser les détails des applications compatibles
- Ajouter des applications compatibles en favoris pour pouvoir récupérer le lien vers le téléchargement de l’App Store
Saves the list of installed apps so you can re-download them from Google Play Store later (on the same or another device). This way apps still show up in Downloads and receive updates (unlike with other backup apps like MyBackup Pro).
The idea is NOT to back up non-Play-Store apps or to save you from re-downloading apps, so please don't rate negatively due to that.
The app saves a backup of your application list (or the part of it that you choose) onto the device's SD card or other storage. If both the old and new devices have an SD card slot, simply move the SD card from the old to the new device, and restore your apps. If one or both devices don't have an SD card slot, connect the old device to a computer, copy the folder called AppListBackup (from the root of the device's storage) to your computer. Then copy that same folder to the root of the new device's storage and run App List Backup to restore your apps.
Note: There are also 2 ad-free paid versions of this app:
- App List Backup Pro: it's the same app, just without the ads. Costs $1. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.punsoftware.backup.ad_free
- App List Backup No-Permissions: same app, except that it doesn't ask for ANY permissions at all and doesn't save to the SD card/storage. Instead, it allows you to email yourself the backup list, then restore from that email. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.punsoftware.backup.no_perm
After you download the App, launch it, and then:
1) click “Schedule an App”;
2) choose the time you wish to launch the app, and which app you will launch;
3) click save settings;
4) wait 1 to 1439 minutes for the app to launch; and
5) enjoy the app!
More from developer
Remote Keyboard allows you to connect your desktop computer's keyboard via wlan (can be forwarded over USB via ADB) to your android device and control it comfortably through any telnet client.
* Copy&Paste text from Droid to PC and vice versa.
* Share text with the app to automatically send it to the client.
* Emoji support through word substitution (requires a Jelly Bean device with the according fonts; Definition lists available on the website).
* Build in ROT13 scrambler.
* Put favorite apps on Speeddial (launch them with the function keys).
* Password protection
After installing the Remote Keyboard on your device, you must enable it as an input method. The app will guide you through the process.
On the PC side, you will need a telnet client to make the connection. Telnet comes pre installed on all major operation systems. Windows users (Vista and later), however, need to explicitly enable it via the control panel or (preferably) install a 3rd party telnet client like PuTTY.
Remote Keyboard is free and open source software. For more information, sideloading options or to spend me a coffee, please visit my website.
Sensor Readout is open source software. See website for details and to submit a feature request.
* Touch desired sensor on the list screen in order to start the readout. Long touch the sensor to show it's details. Use "Back" to close the details dialog again.
* On readout view, touching the graph will stop the sensor from being read out. After stopping, the graph can be scrolled and or panned by a drag or pinch gesture. To restart the readout, return to the main sensor list and select the sensor again.
Sensor Readout is free and open source software. For more information, sideloading options or to leave a tip, please visit my website.
Then welcome to the world of Interactive Fiction (aka Text Adventures)! Here every game is a story waiting to unfold as you guide your alter ego by texting where to go and what to do next.
Text Fiction is a Z-Machine story interpreter (aka terp) with a modern, SMS style user interface for playing Z-Code games like the famous Zork triology. Hundreds of free stories, ranging from fantasy over horror to science fiction are available for download.
* Plays z3, z5 and z8 games (may be wrapped in zblorb)
* Unique, instant messanger like user interface
* Configurable quick command keys to cut down on typing (long press to modify).
* Copy&Paste words to the prompt from the chat bubbles by tapping them
* Clear words from the prompt by double tapping a chatbubble.
* Nightmode ("Lucy" / "Mina" colorscheme)
* Stories can be read out loud via TTS engine (long touch a bubble to start, touch to stop).
* Ability to customize font and fontsize.
* Touch sensitive borders/corners for moving in the designated cardinal direction (may be fiddly on small screens).
* Saving/Restoring from the menu (will NOT work via commands).
This app is free and open source software. For more information, sideloading options or to leave a tip, please visit my website.
is modeled after the classic, mechanical fruitmachines of the early 20th
centuries and emulates devices such as:
* Mills Novelty QT Chevron
* Mills Novelty Vestpocket
* Groetchen IMP trade simulator
* Pace Comet
* Liberty Bell
Unlike the slotmachines, it is modeled after, PocketBandit also includes
elements of skilled and strategic play:
* Spin the reels at different speeds by pulling the knob at different
* Stop a reel at will by yanking the knob up.
* Wager zero to three coins per round.
* Use no-wager rounds to skip over bad luck streaks.
No ads, no tracking, no privacy invasion! PocketBandit is free to use and
open source. Details and an APK for side loading can found on the website.
Tips (via paypal) are welcome, as are bugreports and feature requests!
Drudgery is a work motivator for the home- and lockscreen (either standalone or as an extension to the popular Dashclock Widget), offering the following features:
* Countdown till closing time
* Money earned today
* Up to three configurable shifts (swipe the speechbubble)
* Lunch break alarm
* Drudge Quest! The not to serius, game for in between. Play as an anonymous employee of Drudge corp. who has to pull through the day without meeting the boss.
Drudgery is free and open source software. For more information or to leave a tip, please visit the website.