First you create a list of your installed applications. You can select which applications do you want to save. The application create an XML file in your external storage.
Next you make a fresh install of your favorite ROM.
Finally install 'My App List', load the XML file and install the applications from the list.
'My App List' is not a substitute for backups applications like 'Titanium Backup' or 'My Backup'. 'My App List' only save a XML file with your installed applications and allows you to install the applications one to one.
You can share your application list with your friends and your friends can import the list with the device. The formats are text, html and XML.
'My App List' is designed to perform clean installations of all your applications. It has a clear interface based on Holo Theme from ICS.
Root access not required
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Generate list files in sdcard
* RESTART_PACKAGES: Start applications from 'My App List'
* KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Stop applications from 'My App List'
* ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE / INTERNET: Send anonymous statistics
Saves the list of installed apps so you can re-download them from Google Play Store later (on the same or another device). This way apps still show up in Downloads and receive updates (unlike with other backup apps like MyBackup Pro).
The idea is NOT to back up non-Play-Store apps or to save you from re-downloading apps, so please don't rate negatively due to that.
The app saves a backup of your application list (or the part of it that you choose) onto the device's SD card or other storage. If both the old and new devices have an SD card slot, simply move the SD card from the old to the new device, and restore your apps. If one or both devices don't have an SD card slot, connect the old device to a computer, copy the folder called AppListBackup (from the root of the device's storage) to your computer. Then copy that same folder to the root of the new device's storage and run App List Backup to restore your apps.
Note: There are also 2 ad-free paid versions of this app:
- App List Backup Pro: it's the same app, just without the ads. Costs $1. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.punsoftware.backup.ad_free
- App List Backup No-Permissions: same app, except that it doesn't ask for ANY permissions at all and doesn't save to the SD card/storage. Instead, it allows you to email yourself the backup list, then restore from that email. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.punsoftware.backup.no_perm
1. My Apps: Provides a list and count of applications installed on your phone / tablet with options to:
- Easily Search & Sort
- Uninstall the app (very useful feature!)
- Launch an App
2. Memory: Provides memory info for both Phone and SD card. How much memory is free / available and how much has been used?
3. Call History: Information about outgoing, incoming and missed calls for today, yesterday and last one week. Plus, it separately shows calls from known (the ones in your address book) and unknown contacts (the ones which are not in your address book). This is a very practical feature.
4. Camera Information: How much is the megapixel of back and front cameras. This info usually is buried in marketing material, but here you could easily find out. Plus, a very useful info on the number of photos that can be clicked from the camera based on megapixel of your phone camera and remaining memory on your phone.
5. Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi) device is connected to.
6. Screen size: Size / resolution of screen in pixels and inches.
7. Screen density: Low, Medium, High, Extra High, Extra Extra High.
8. RAM: RAM of the device.
9. Android Version: Android OS name (Ex. Jelly Bean, KitKat) and version number.
10. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
My Android app presents the above information in a very neat and simple manner so that anybody can easily understand. Cool user interface with some cute animations.
Supported in 16 languages:
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Hope you like My Android!
MyAppSharer support many method to share your apps, you can share by message, Gmail, bluetooth, what's app, facebook, QR-Code, Dropbox etc..
By using the feature to export APK to SD card, you could backup your app to your SD card.
MyAppSharer also support share multiple apps at one time, and support instant search, easy to find your apps.
Here is a demo video for sharing apk between devices.
Thanks "Flo WolfOne" provide the video.
* Nexus devices could not receive APK via Bluetooth, to workaround this issue, please use "Android Beam" or "Bluetooth(zip)" instead.
1. You can install "Barcode scanner" to support share link by QR-Code.
2. Install "Dropbox" to support share APK to Dropbox.
3. If you like the app, you could donate the app from settings menu to remove Ad.
Disclaimer: Before share APK, please make sure you have the redistribution right.
* Support Arabic language, thanks abdullah(email@example.com).
Keywords: share, apps, link, apk, bluetooth, QR-code, Android Beam, backup app.
Share the list of applications, with your friends or save it in a safe place to install them again after switching phone or install a new ROM
Find all Apps or Apps installed by you
Find Apps by the label-title, only a few letters are enough
Find Apps by the file extension, e.g: .txt
Find Apps by package name, only a few letters are enough, e.g: android
Find Apps by Mime type, e.g: text/plain
Launch the selected app directly from here or visit the App page in Play.Google
• Track a lost, stolen or missing device whether it belongs to you, your spouse or your child
• Locate smart phones and regular (also known as feature) phones via Find My Lost Phone’s superior phone tracker technology
• Enjoy a more diverse array of features and benefits than those currently available from Androidlost, the Free Lost Phone Tracker, Plan B, the Lockwatch Find Stolen Phone, Lost Droid Finder or SeekDroid
• Determine the location of any family member’s phone. The ability to track other member’s phones is a unique feature not found on many other phone tracker apps
• Keep tabs on a lost or missing device with real-time location updates. When the missing or stolen phone is moved, its location is updated instantly on the app’s map and the Find My Lost Phone website
Find My Lost Phone contains a superior phone tracker tool and uses state-of-the-art GPS navigational technology to locate lost or stolen phones. It is the essential app for anyone who has experienced the stress, worry, and inconvenience associated with a lost phone or even worse, a stolen phone. What’s more, the app is a free download for iOS, Android and Windows devices.
Lost Phone Found, With Find My Lost Phone
Find My Lost Phone makes it easy to pinpoint the location of a missing phone whether it’s a smart phone or a feature phone. Better still, the app’s navigational assistance can guide you to it, making lost phone retrieval quick and easy. To locate smart phones, Find My Lost Phone uses state-of-the-art GPS tracking technology. For lost feature phones, the app accurately pinpoints the phone’s location via “triangulation,” just like they do on the television programs “CSI” and “Law and Order”! Essentially, cell phone companies know a mobile device’s distance from cell phone towers. Find My Lost Phone secures this data from cell phone companies and displays the phone’s whereabouts on the app’s map. From there, it’s easy for you to retrieve the lost feature phone.
Use the Phone Tracker To Locate Missing Phones. It’s easy to locate missing or stolen phones with Find My Lost Phone or our website.
Find My Lost Phone’s phone tracker feature helps you pinpoint the location of a missing phone using state-of-the-art GPS technology. Note: For this phone tracker feature to function, the app must be installed on the phone you’re looking for and on your own phone. Simply check the app’s map on your phone and there will be an icon indicating the location of the lost or stolen phone.
In the event a family member is not reachable, you can also locate the lost or stolen phone via our website. Once you’ve installed the app on your iPhone, Android or Blackberry, just log into our website. You’ll see a map showing the location of your lost phone. The map also features directions to the device’s exact location. Another key feature is real-time updates on both the app’s map and our website. These maps are instantly updated whenever the phone moves.
Find My Lost Phone Can Find A Stolen Phone.
Nothing is more worrisome and upsetting than a stolen phone. Thankfully, Find My Lost Phone includes a navigational setting that, as long as the location app is running, tracks the whereabouts of a stolen phone and guides you (or better yet, law enforcement) to its exact location, quickly and easily.
Android Lost? Find My Lost Phone Works with a Lost Android!
Droid users benefit from Find My Lost Phone. Simply use a family member’s phone to track the location of the lost Android. As long as Find My Lost Phone is running, it can provide the navigational assistance needed to locate your missing or lost Android.
Find My Lost Phone Finds Feature Phones, Too.
Even if you or another family member don’t have smart phones, Find My Lost Phone can still help. The app will track up to three locations a month for free.
• Alarm Clock: wake up to pleasant tunes
• Weather information: check live local conditions and temperature
• Designer clocks: enjoy 2 stylish clock faces
• Beautiful clock widgets: check the time right on your Home Screen
• Sleep Timer: fall asleep to calming white noise
• Nightstand mode: turn your device into a gorgeous bedside clock
• Auto-launch: the application can be launched automatically when device is docked or plugged in
• Portrait and landscape modes: the clock works perfectly in both orientations
• Multiple alarm support: you’ll never oversleep or miss an important event!
• Background alarm support: alarm will ring even if the app is not running
• Shortcuts on the main screen: get easy access to the sleep timer and alarms
• Dimming feature: change the screen brightness so that it doesn’t blind you after a good night’s sleep
• Built-in flashlight: save yourself groping around in the dark
Enjoy a perfect balance of beauty and functionality with Alarm Clock!
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
CAMERA permission allows the app to use the LED camera light (the flashlight feature is available only on the devices with a built-in flash).
LOCATION permissions are needed to deliver consistent weather forecast
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
AppDrawer is now Open Source!
AppDrawer is a highly customizable app drawer replacement. You can use it as an alternative to your launcher's default app drawer, or to add functionality to launchers that don't currently support the app drawer (like MIUI for example).
You can use with pretty much any launcher, including: your phone's default launcher, Go Launcher, ADW Launcher, LauncherPro, Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, Launcher 7, MIUI Launcher, and more!
There are similar offerings out there, such as Faster Drawer -- or Organized Drawer -- or even Folder Organizer, but nothing comes close to offering the level of personalization that AppDrawer provides. With AppDrawer, you can literally flesh out hundreds of unique designs and layouts using all the different options to your disposal. Some of those options include...
[✓] Choose between 3 view modes: List, Grid, or Horizontal Paged
--- List = WP7/Windows Phone 7 | Grid = Android | Paged = iPhone
[✓] Set number of rows and columns as well as row spacing
[✓] Set background color, image, or use your current wallpaper
[✓] Set the font type, font color, font size, and icon size
--- Fonts = Arial Rounded, Droid Serif, Helvetica, or custom
[✓] Sort list by name (A-Z), install date, or launch frequency
[✓] Remember list position: Remembers last position in drawer
[✓] Edit application names and change default application icons
[✓] Hide less frequently used applications from the app list
[✓] Bulk edit (multi-select) more than one application at a time
[✓] Fullscreen mode option: Hides the notification/status bar
[✓] Option to force Portrait or Landscape screen orientation
[✓] Shows up in recent apps/multitasking menu for quick access
--- 2.1/2.2/2.3: Hold home key | 4.0: Press multi-task button
[✓] Quick shortcut to Android's Manage Applications settings menu
[✓] Option to backup and restore preferences, or reset to default
[✓] Eclair | Froyo | GB/Gingerbread | ICS/Ice Cream Sandwich
[•] AppDrawer may be slow to open on certain phone/ROM/launcher combinations. We are working on incorporating a permanent fix, but until then, those who have ROOT ACCESS can manually resolve this issue by moving the AppDrawer APK to /system/apps/ and reboot -- You can do this manually with file explorer apps like Root Explorer or automatically with Titanium Backup's "Convert To System App" function. Contact us at Support@JakedUp.com if you are unsure.
[•] The "Multi-Select" --> "Select All" option in List or Paged view modes will force close. We are also working on a fix. Until then, manually check the apps that you want to edit.
Initial source code credit goes to XUSO over at XDA-Developers. AppDrawer is a continuation of his original AltDrawer project, so if you like this app, then please see that he gets a donation!
We have more features planned for the future, such as bug fixing, optimized performance, app folders, icon packs 'n themes, transition effects, ICS pagination, and more. Have a suggestion? Fire off in the comments and let us know what you would like to see... Just don't rate it for what it should be, rate it for what it is!
AppDrawer, App Drawer, JakedUp, Jaked Up
Effortlessly find your apps with three smart layouts:
☆ Last used apps.
☆ Frequently used apps.
☆ Alphabetical list.
Since Quick Drawer is not a common drawer, it does not modify or alter any part of your android system.
Quick Drawer is also 100% free.
Lazy swipe, ONE HAND and ONE SWIPE,do whatever you want!
Slide out the "Lazy Swipe" from your screen's left or right bottom corner in any situation, you could:
1. Find and open your most frequently used applications without any settings;
2. Find and open your newly installed or recently used application, no longer need to scrolling in your many application list;
3. Switch on and off the commonly used general settings, such as wifi, bluetooth, flashlight etc...
Follow us: https://www.facebook.com/lazyswipe
Special thanks to:
Eduard Vrhovec(Croatian&Serbia&Bosnia & Herzegovina translation)
iksa,Tawfiq Hourani(Arabic translation)
Hakan Güven,Atakan Yıldız(Turkish translation)
Eric Farias,Adrian Kowaliński(Portuguese translation)
Dương Vũ Trúc,Nguyễn Minh Thành(Vietnamese translation)
Hamidreza Rashed Saiedi(Persian translation)
Tadej Kobal(Slovenian translation)
Szabó Zsolt(Hungarian translation)
Ігор Бурак(Ukrainian translation)
Konstantinos Mpellas(Greek Translation)
Aleksandrs Plitniks(Latvian Translation)
Aryan Farooqi(Urdu&Hindi Translation)
Small TarZan,Dušan Hlaváč,Regi Kabaka(Czech Translation)
Muhamad Fakhri(Indonesian translation)
Tsega Kassaye(Amharic translation)
Patrick Ilse,Elroy Groen(Dutch translation)
Small TarZan(Slovak translation)
If you find malicious promotion, please contact with us, you will get $10 reward, detail please see https://www.facebook.com/events/895362457160672/
Want to know what the curious “Manual updates”,“Update (manual)” and worrying “Permissions changed” messages in Android Market mean? e.g...
Permission has changed for 6 of 13 apps with updates available.
Press OK to update 7 apps with no permissions changes.
Please open remaining apps from the list to approve new permission and start update.
This app shows you what's changed!
- On starting "Update My Apps", you'll see a list of all your installed apps.
- Simply click one to see the differences between your current (on-device) version and the latest Market version (coloured light-red for "added", light-green "removed" & grey "unchanged" permissions).
- Clicking a permission will show you the official Android explanation.
It also shows you the apps’ own description of the changes, the version number you have installed the one you’ll get from the Market if you update along with a button to take you to the Market.
This app is not a replacement for Android Market(tm) -- it is a helper to make updating your applications easier.
This is an initial beta version. We've got some great updates planned already and are actively seeking feedback. For planned features (such as showing only update-pending apps with an "Update now" link) and to suggest others, please see the app's webpage http://goo.gl/4YWqU (link below).
Please support development with feedback -- positive reviews and comments in our forum: https://groups.google.com/group/ugs-support ( http://goo.gl/I88VO )
This app's permissions explanation:
- Query Google's Android Market for you with Google account: GET_ACCOUNTS & USE_CREDENTIALS
- Connect to Market and get adverts: INTERNET
- Detect offline/airplane mode: ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE
- User can choose whether to send crash reports including 200 lines of system logs: READ_LOGS
Like many, this app uses anonymous usage tracking and optional crash reporting. For full details, please see the developer's website (link below or http://goo.gl/W4KbF ).
Draw(er) is a sketching/drawing app, with a twist. The various tools give you a new perspective on drawing. So your basic lines, turn into works of art!
• Color Sliders
• Save+Share Sketch
• Drawing Tools
Pro Version Features:
• Set Canvas Color
• Set Brush Size
Original idea and drawing algorithms from mrdoob.com
* Real equation view editor with brackets and operator priority support
* Component or polar complex entry/view mode
* Equation and result history
* 7 easy to use memories
* Large universal/physical/mathematical/chemical constant table
* Degrees, radians and grads mode for trigonometric functions
* Fixed, scientific and engineering view mode
* Easy to use with real look
* Advertisement free!
Would you like to have multiline equation editor with equation syntax hightiting, actual bracket highlighting and trigonometric functions of complex argument support? Upgrade to PowerCalc Pro.
* Multiline equation editor
* Equation syntax highliting
* Actual bracket highliting
* Trigonometric functions with complex argument support
Stay tuned! We are preparing new functionalities:
* Unit conversions
* Radix modes
Found bug? Please contact us to fix it.
If you find PowerCalc useful please upgrade to PowerCalc Pro to support further development. Thank you!
*Hide unwanted apps.
*Sort apps by name, recently used, frequently used.
*Change application icon and name.
*Categorize apps and create a shortcut to the category on the drawer (it works like folders)
Following features are enabled after donating.
You can donate by buying Draweroid donation key.
-- ver.1.29 --
*Backup/Restore settings.(Menu -> Preferences)
*Added "Running apps" on shortcut category.
(tap:bring app to front / long tap:close background app)
-- ver.1.27 --
*Toolbar options.(more commands, position settings, show icon, etc)
-- ver.1.26 --
*Load the profile when launch Draweroid via shortcuts.
*Customizable window margins.
-- ver.1.25 --
*Add shortcuts to the drawer.
-- ver.1.24 --
*Edit usage history. (for customize order)
-- ver.1.22 --
*The app can be displayed on multiple categories.
*Edit the name of "my app".
-- ver.1.20 --
*Customizable window color
(set "Icon quality" to 100, then "Color settings" button will appear in "View settings" menu.)
*Create shortcuts to category on home screen (or other apps)
*Touch actions on outside the window
(tap : close Draweroid, double tap : open menu)
*Editable title of first view (check "show title" to edit)
*Change category by swiping right / left
*Automatic updates icon of shortcut to category
*Support ADW icon pack
*Launch from home button or search button(long pressing)
I find myself searching through the appdrawer everytime I re-install an application. With this widget you provide a package filter, when an app is installed and it matches the package filter the app will be automatically added to the widget.
From the Dev Drawer widget you can launch the app or launch the app details settings view for the app to uninstall / clear data etc.
Contributions by Ronald Ammann, Wolfram Rittmeyer, Arvid Gerstmann, Igor Budilovsky, Jeremie Long, Hugo Visser
This project is open source:
EasyNote helps you create notes very rapidly and the notes are color coded so you can find them instantly. Ever had thoughts & idea that flash through your mind? Quickly take them down in notes. Be on track of your daily schedule & to-dos. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. EasyNote lets you take notes, create to-do lists, record shopping list, and makes these notes completely searchable.
- Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
- Sticky note widget for home screen
- Organize notes by 5 different color
- Passcode protection
- Backup notes to SD card
- Search for text inside notes
- Sort by color, tile and modified time
- Reminder for checklists and notes
- Share notes with friends and colleagues via Emails, SMS, Facebook, Tweeter & more
Remote Keyboard allows you to connect your desktop computer's keyboard via wlan (can be forwarded over USB via ADB) to your android device and control it comfortably through any telnet client.
* Copy&Paste text from Droid to PC and vice versa.
* Share text with the app to automatically send it to the client.
* Emoji support through word substitution (requires a Jelly Bean device with the according fonts; Definition lists available on the website).
* Build in ROT13 scrambler.
* Put favorite apps on Speeddial (launch them with the function keys).
* Password protection
After installing the Remote Keyboard on your device, you must enable it as an input method. The app will guide you through the process.
On the PC side, you will need a telnet client to make the connection. Telnet comes pre installed on all major operation systems. Windows users (Vista and later), however, need to explicitly enable it via the control panel or (preferably) install a 3rd party telnet client like PuTTY.
Remote Keyboard is free and open source software. For more information, sideloading options or to spend me a coffee, please visit my website.
Then welcome to the world of Interactive Fiction (aka Text Adventures)! Here every game is a story waiting to unfold as you guide your alter ego by texting where to go and what to do next.
Text Fiction is a Z-Machine story interpreter (aka terp) with a modern, SMS style user interface for playing Z-Code games like the famous Zork triology. Hundreds of free stories, ranging from fantasy over horror to science fiction are available for download.
* Plays z3, z5 and z8 games (may be wrapped in zblorb)
* Unique, instant messanger like user interface
* Configurable quick command keys to cut down on typing (long press to modify).
* Copy&Paste words to the prompt from the chat bubbles by tapping them
* Clear words from the prompt by double tapping a chatbubble.
* Nightmode ("Lucy" / "Mina" colorscheme)
* Stories can be read out loud via TTS engine (long touch a bubble to start, touch to stop).
* Ability to customize font and fontsize.
* Touch sensitive borders/corners for moving in the designated cardinal direction (may be fiddly on small screens).
* Saving/Restoring from the menu (will NOT work via commands).
This app is free and open source software. For more information, sideloading options or to leave a tip, please visit my website.
Sensor Readout is open source software. See website for details and to submit a feature request.
* Touch desired sensor on the list screen in order to start the readout. Long touch the sensor to show it's details. Use "Back" to close the details dialog again.
* On readout view, touching the graph will stop the sensor from being read out. After stopping, the graph can be scrolled and or panned by a drag or pinch gesture. To restart the readout, return to the main sensor list and select the sensor again.
Sensor Readout is free and open source software. For more information, sideloading options or to leave a tip, please visit my website.
Use case: You are driving down the road, something catches your attention, but you cannot pull over to
investigate and you cannot savely text yourself a reminder.
Use case: You work "door to door" (e.g. pizza delivery, bike courier) and want to log your route.
Use case: You are on vacation and you want to mark a tourist attraction, a restaurant or a meeting point
for returning to later.
Bookmarks are placed on the homescreen. In order to view a bookmark, you need to have a suitable maps application installed as well (e.g. Google Maps or OSMAnd~). Please note that in order to conserve battery life, Geo Bookmark will only try to get a location when you request it. GPS will be tried first. If no fix can be determined within 40 seconds, the system will be asked if there is a "last known position". On a recently booted device, it may be nescessary to initialize the location service with a more patient location tracking app.
Bookmarks are color coded. A blue symbol indicates a GPS derived location. A red symbol indicates that the "last known position" was used and the bookmark should be double checked.
NOTE: By design, the user interface is kept minimal. There is (and will be) no support for (re-)naming bookmarks. If that functionality is needed, the suggested solution is to use homescreen folders which can be labeled. On Android 4.x, creating a folder as as easy as dragging two icons on top of each other. "Photo Bookmark" is an ideal companion app for creating the second icon.
is modeled after the classic, mechanical fruitmachines of the early 20th
centuries and emulates devices such as:
* Mills Novelty QT Chevron
* Mills Novelty Vestpocket
* Groetchen IMP trade simulator
* Pace Comet
* Liberty Bell
Unlike the slotmachines, it is modeled after, PocketBandit also includes
elements of skilled and strategic play:
* Spin the reels at different speeds by pulling the knob at different
* Stop a reel at will by yanking the knob up.
* Wager zero to three coins per round.
* Use no-wager rounds to skip over bad luck streaks.
No ads, no tracking, no privacy invasion! PocketBandit is free to use and
open source. Details and an APK for side loading can found on the website.
Tips (via paypal) are welcome, as are bugreports and feature requests!
★ Bookmark photos of your loved ones on the homescreen.
★ Collect today's camera shots on the launcher for reviewing later.
★ Bookmark your business card as a QR code (vCode format), to share with your business contacts via camera.
★ Bookmark photos you want to show to someone at a later time.
Usage Instructions: Photo Bookmark will create an entry in the "share" menu (there is no icon for it in the app drawer). To create a bookmark on the homescreen, simply share the photo in question from the gallery / camera app with the Photo Bookmark.
NOTE: not all homescreen launchers support shortcuts.
Drudgery is a work motivator for the home- and lockscreen (either standalone or as an extension to the popular Dashclock Widget), offering the following features:
* Countdown till closing time
* Money earned today
* Up to three configurable shifts (swipe the speechbubble)
* Lunch break alarm
* Drudge Quest! The not to serius, game for in between. Play as an anonymous employee of Drudge corp. who has to pull through the day without meeting the boss.
Drudgery is free and open source software. For more information or to leave a tip, please visit the website.