Collage Photo Maker Pic Grid will help you to make photo grid making tool for adding unique collage effect. The photo grid making facilities provided by using this collage app are:
• 12 ratio options,
• Collage layout of more than 100 types special shape,
• As a photo editor Collage Photo Maker Pic Grid offers contrast, brightness, saturation, and tint modification,
• Facility of 37 unique photo grid making effect.
Before you start using this special photo grid and collage making tool, take a look at its features:
• Facility of using photo editing tools like ability to brightness, contrast, saturation, and tint modification,
• You will be able to use photo filters,
• Great photo editor tools,
• 37 unique photo effects: use them as collage templates for making unique photo collage,
• Auto photo editing tools, auto color and auto contrast,
• 60 background patterns,
• Special facility of stickers, texts, and photo frames: tens borders and frames,
• 20 light special effects and 14 texture effect for making photo collage unique,
• Put vignette filters on your collage photos.
• Share your collage photos on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
• Make unique and creative photo grid.
• Stitch pics together within a few taps!
Enjoy making unique photo collages, create photo grids and edit your photos with the Collage Photo Maker Pic Grid! You will surely enjoy your new photo grid making and photo editing skills! Be a pro in making awesome photo collages and grids!
[✔] Spruce up your photos with one–tap enhance
[✔] 13 different scenes options to match the conditions when you took the photo
[✔] Adjust your photos with dozens of basic and advanced photo editing tools
[✔] Over 50 filters & effects, plus you can apply multiple effects to each photo!
[✔] Make photos pop with text, stickers and frames
[✔] Strengthen the depth of images with tilt-shift
[✔] Pixelate image content with new pixel brush feature
★We now support English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese,Turkish, Indonesian and are actively working on lots more languages!
"Свобода фотографии" - это краткий справочник о правах фотографа на фотосъемку в разных местах. Внутри вы найдете информацию о том, можно ли снимать там где вы находитесь, со ссылками на нормативные акты.
Создано на основе "сборника часто задаваемых вопросов о праве на фотосъемку" с сайта antirao.ru.
В настоящее время приложение НЕ поддерживается. Если вы найдете неточности в приложении или изменения в законодательстве, напишите на Roman.firstname.lastname@example.org, это будет исправлено.
Remote Keyboard allows you to connect your desktop computer's keyboard via wlan (can be forwarded over USB via ADB) to your android device and control it comfortably through any telnet client.
* Copy&Paste text from Droid to PC and vice versa.
* Share text with the app to automatically send it to the client.
* Emoji support through word substitution (requires a Jelly Bean device with the according fonts; Definition lists available on the website).
* Build in ROT13 scrambler.
* Put favorite apps on Speeddial (launch them with the function keys).
* Password protection
After installing the Remote Keyboard on your device, you must enable it as an input method. The app will guide you through the process.
On the PC side, you will need a telnet client to make the connection. Telnet comes pre installed on all major operation systems. Windows users (Vista and later), however, need to explicitly enable it via the control panel or (preferably) install a 3rd party telnet client like PuTTY.
Remote Keyboard is free and open source software. For more information, sideloading options or to spend me a coffee, please visit my website.
Then welcome to the world of Interactive Fiction (aka Text Adventures)! Here every game is a story waiting to unfold as you guide your alter ego by texting where to go and what to do next.
Text Fiction is a Z-Machine story interpreter (aka terp) with a modern, SMS style user interface for playing Z-Code games like the famous Zork triology. Hundreds of free stories, ranging from fantasy over horror to science fiction are available for download.
* Plays z3, z5 and z8 games (may be wrapped in zblorb)
* Unique, instant messanger like user interface
* Configurable quick command keys to cut down on typing (long press to modify).
* Copy&Paste words to the prompt from the chat bubbles by tapping them
* Clear words from the prompt by double tapping a chatbubble.
* Nightmode ("Lucy" / "Mina" colorscheme)
* Stories can be read out loud via TTS engine (long touch a bubble to start, touch to stop).
* Ability to customize font and fontsize.
* Touch sensitive borders/corners for moving in the designated cardinal direction (may be fiddly on small screens).
* Saving/Restoring from the menu (will NOT work via commands).
This app is free and open source software. For more information, sideloading options or to leave a tip, please visit my website.
Answer: Uhm, give me a minute to pen down the list (again)
Ever found yourself in this situation? Your friend, uncle, aunt, etc. recently converted to Android and you, being the local tech guru, are now suppose to tell them what to download?
Sifting through the app drawer is a hassle. What should you recommend? Why? and most importantly: how? A list with appname, market link and optionally a comment would be great, but is no fun to compile manually.
With List My Apps, the task becomes as easy as checking the app(s) you want to recommend and sharing them as:
• Plain text
• HTML list (e.g. for blog comments)
• BBCode list (used by many forums)
• Markdown list (e.g. for Reddit)
• Market URL (e.g. for direct sharing via barcode scanner app or importing in Raccoon: http://www.onyxbits.de/raccoon)
• Any custom format, defined through the build-in template editor.
Interested in discovering new apps yourself? List My Apps also includes a quid-pro-quo social sharing feature: just select some apps, hit "browse" and trade your recommendation for someone elses!
Sensor Readout is open source software. See website for details and to submit a feature request.
* Touch desired sensor on the list screen in order to start the readout. Long touch the sensor to show it's details. Use "Back" to close the details dialog again.
* On readout view, touching the graph will stop the sensor from being read out. After stopping, the graph can be scrolled and or panned by a drag or pinch gesture. To restart the readout, return to the main sensor list and select the sensor again.
Sensor Readout is free and open source software. For more information, sideloading options or to leave a tip, please visit my website.
* GSF ID
* Carrier information
* OS version and system features.
The information is presented as a nicely formated HTML document which can easily be shared to another computer.
Droidentify was written mainly with Raccoon (http://www.onyxbits.de/raccoon) and DummyDroid (http://www.onyxbits.de/dummydroid) in mind and is most useful in conjunction with these tools.
Use case: You are driving down the road, something catches your attention, but you cannot pull over to
investigate and you cannot savely text yourself a reminder.
Use case: You work "door to door" (e.g. pizza delivery, bike courier) and want to log your route.
Use case: You are on vacation and you want to mark a tourist attraction, a restaurant or a meeting point
for returning to later.
Bookmarks are placed on the homescreen. In order to view a bookmark, you need to have a suitable maps application installed as well (e.g. Google Maps or OSMAnd~). Please note that in order to conserve battery life, Geo Bookmark will only try to get a location when you request it. GPS will be tried first. If no fix can be determined within 40 seconds, the system will be asked if there is a "last known position". On a recently booted device, it may be nescessary to initialize the location service with a more patient location tracking app.
Bookmarks are color coded. A blue symbol indicates a GPS derived location. A red symbol indicates that the "last known position" was used and the bookmark should be double checked.
NOTE: By design, the user interface is kept minimal. There is (and will be) no support for (re-)naming bookmarks. If that functionality is needed, the suggested solution is to use homescreen folders which can be labeled. On Android 4.x, creating a folder as as easy as dragging two icons on top of each other. "Photo Bookmark" is an ideal companion app for creating the second icon.
is modeled after the classic, mechanical fruitmachines of the early 20th
centuries and emulates devices such as:
* Mills Novelty QT Chevron
* Mills Novelty Vestpocket
* Groetchen IMP trade simulator
* Pace Comet
* Liberty Bell
Unlike the slotmachines, it is modeled after, PocketBandit also includes
elements of skilled and strategic play:
* Spin the reels at different speeds by pulling the knob at different
* Stop a reel at will by yanking the knob up.
* Wager zero to three coins per round.
* Use no-wager rounds to skip over bad luck streaks.
No ads, no tracking, no privacy invasion! PocketBandit is free to use and
open source. Details and an APK for side loading can found on the website.
Tips (via paypal) are welcome, as are bugreports and feature requests!
Drudgery is a work motivator for the home- and lockscreen (either standalone or as an extension to the popular Dashclock Widget), offering the following features:
* Countdown till closing time
* Money earned today
* Up to three configurable shifts (swipe the speechbubble)
* Lunch break alarm
* Drudge Quest! The not to serius, game for in between. Play as an anonymous employee of Drudge corp. who has to pull through the day without meeting the boss.
Drudgery is free and open source software. For more information or to leave a tip, please visit the website.