Enjoy the thrills of virtual casino action with Clickfun Casino for FREE on your mobile device. Install the app now and join our community of millions of players in one of Facebook’s fastest growing social casinos.
It’s Vegas on your phone. And a slots experience second to none, wherever you are, whenever you like.
Download our app and start cashing in on:
• Free coins available every day and every hour!
• Level-up achievements that unlock more pay lines, bigger instant wins and extra game features.
• Free spins and regular giveaways are yours for the taking.
• Give gifts, share successes and be part of the friendliest slots community online.
• Multiply the rewards of winning by sharing the fun with friends!
• Sensational slots graphics and high quality realistic sound effects.
• Easy to play slots fun that gives you true-to-life gaming excitement. You’ll feel like you’re right inside a real casino!
★☆ Totally Free Play ★☆
Come in for a spin and stay to play! It’s totally, 100%, no-small-print FREE.
★☆ Get Social ★☆
Challenge your friends and beat your rivals as you play for free. Watch the reels line up for big wins and even bigger brags as you earn your way up the ranks and hear the coins roll in.
Get ahead with the app by collecting your daily free chips on the go. Accumulate as many as you can as you aim for total slots domination!
Share gifts and enjoy tournament-style gaming where your personal slots strategy and dedication to winning will put you ahead of the pack.
★☆ Newcomers always welcome! ★☆
Even if you’re only starting out, you’ll have an immediate advantage. Newcomers get a fat virtual bankroll that’ll give you the boost you need to sample the social features and work your way up to taking on the champs!
★☆ The Clickfun Game Selection ★☆
Don’t settle for playing the same old slots. You deserve the best of the best. Loads of hot slot games are all yours for the taking, and we never stop dreaming up more ways for you to play and win in the Clickfun lab.
Our app runs on all devices running Android 2.2 (Froyo) and above, with 768MB of memory or more.
Things You Need To Know:
• The app currently includes the following games: Alley Cats, Kings and Queens, Snow Honeys, Stash of the Titans, Lucky Shot, The Grand Circus, Gypsy Queen, Reel Baron, Polar Bash, Mardi Gras Fever, Double O' Cash, Bomber Girls, Lucky News Network and Kung Fu Monkey. Many more are coming soon!
• If you have any problems with the app or need any help along the way, contact our support team at http://m.clickfun.com/contact
Remote Keyboard allows you to connect your desktop computer's keyboard via wlan (can be forwarded over USB via ADB) to your android device and control it comfortably through any telnet client.
* Copy&Paste text from Droid to PC and vice versa.
* Share text with the app to automatically send it to the client.
* Emoji support through word substitution (requires a Jelly Bean device with the according fonts; Definition lists available on the website).
* Build in ROT13 scrambler.
* Put favorite apps on Speeddial (launch them with the function keys).
* Password protection
After installing the Remote Keyboard on your device, you must enable it as an input method. The app will guide you through the process.
On the PC side, you will need a telnet client to make the connection. Telnet comes pre installed on all major operation systems. Windows users (Vista and later), however, need to explicitly enable it via the control panel or (preferably) install a 3rd party telnet client like PuTTY.
Remote Keyboard is free and open source software. For more information, sideloading options or to spend me a coffee, please visit my website.
Then welcome to the world of Interactive Fiction (aka Text Adventures)! Here every game is a story waiting to unfold as you guide your alter ego by texting where to go and what to do next.
Text Fiction is a Z-Machine story interpreter (aka terp) with a modern, SMS style user interface for playing Z-Code games like the famous Zork triology. Hundreds of free stories, ranging from fantasy over horror to science fiction are available for download.
* Plays z3, z5 and z8 games (may be wrapped in zblorb)
* Unique, instant messanger like user interface
* Configurable quick command keys to cut down on typing (long press to modify).
* Copy&Paste words to the prompt from the chat bubbles by tapping them
* Clear words from the prompt by double tapping a chatbubble.
* Nightmode ("Lucy" / "Mina" colorscheme)
* Stories can be read out loud via TTS engine (long touch a bubble to start, touch to stop).
* Ability to customize font and fontsize.
* Touch sensitive borders/corners for moving in the designated cardinal direction (may be fiddly on small screens).
* Saving/Restoring from the menu (will NOT work via commands).
This app is free and open source software. For more information, sideloading options or to leave a tip, please visit my website.
Answer: Uhm, give me a minute to pen down the list (again)
Ever found yourself in this situation? Your friend, uncle, aunt, etc. recently converted to Android and you, being the local tech guru, are now suppose to tell them what to download?
Sifting through the app drawer is a hassle. What should you recommend? Why? and most importantly: how? A list with appname, market link and optionally a comment would be great, but is no fun to compile manually.
With List My Apps, the task becomes as easy as checking the app(s) you want to recommend and sharing them as:
• Plain text
• HTML list (e.g. for blog comments)
• BBCode list (used by many forums)
• Markdown list (e.g. for Reddit)
• Market URL (e.g. for direct sharing via barcode scanner app or importing in Raccoon: http://www.onyxbits.de/raccoon)
• Any custom format, defined through the build-in template editor.
Interested in discovering new apps yourself? List My Apps also includes a quid-pro-quo social sharing feature: just select some apps, hit "browse" and trade your recommendation for someone elses!
Sensor Readout is open source software. See website for details and to submit a feature request.
* Touch desired sensor on the list screen in order to start the readout. Long touch the sensor to show it's details. Use "Back" to close the details dialog again.
* On readout view, touching the graph will stop the sensor from being read out. After stopping, the graph can be scrolled and or panned by a drag or pinch gesture. To restart the readout, return to the main sensor list and select the sensor again.
Sensor Readout is free and open source software. For more information, sideloading options or to leave a tip, please visit my website.
* GSF ID
* Carrier information
* OS version and system features.
The information is presented as a nicely formated HTML document which can easily be shared to another computer.
Droidentify was written mainly with Raccoon (http://www.onyxbits.de/raccoon) and DummyDroid (http://www.onyxbits.de/dummydroid) in mind and is most useful in conjunction with these tools.
Use case: You are driving down the road, something catches your attention, but you cannot pull over to
investigate and you cannot savely text yourself a reminder.
Use case: You work "door to door" (e.g. pizza delivery, bike courier) and want to log your route.
Use case: You are on vacation and you want to mark a tourist attraction, a restaurant or a meeting point
for returning to later.
Bookmarks are placed on the homescreen. In order to view a bookmark, you need to have a suitable maps application installed as well (e.g. Google Maps or OSMAnd~). Please note that in order to conserve battery life, Geo Bookmark will only try to get a location when you request it. GPS will be tried first. If no fix can be determined within 40 seconds, the system will be asked if there is a "last known position". On a recently booted device, it may be nescessary to initialize the location service with a more patient location tracking app.
Bookmarks are color coded. A blue symbol indicates a GPS derived location. A red symbol indicates that the "last known position" was used and the bookmark should be double checked.
NOTE: By design, the user interface is kept minimal. There is (and will be) no support for (re-)naming bookmarks. If that functionality is needed, the suggested solution is to use homescreen folders which can be labeled. On Android 4.x, creating a folder as as easy as dragging two icons on top of each other. "Photo Bookmark" is an ideal companion app for creating the second icon.
★ Bookmark photos of your loved ones on the homescreen.
★ Collect today's camera shots on the launcher for reviewing later.
★ Bookmark your business card as a QR code (vCode format), to share with your business contacts via camera.
★ Bookmark photos you want to show to someone at a later time.
Usage Instructions: Photo Bookmark will create an entry in the "share" menu (there is no icon for it in the app drawer). To create a bookmark on the homescreen, simply share the photo in question from the gallery / camera app with the Photo Bookmark.
NOTE: not all homescreen launchers support shortcuts.
Drudgery is a work motivator for the home- and lockscreen (either standalone or as an extension to the popular Dashclock Widget), offering the following features:
* Countdown till closing time
* Money earned today
* Up to three configurable shifts (swipe the speechbubble)
* Lunch break alarm
* Drudge Quest! The not to serius, game for in between. Play as an anonymous employee of Drudge corp. who has to pull through the day without meeting the boss.
Drudgery is free and open source software. For more information or to leave a tip, please visit the website.