ORDA - Order food & drinks from your phone
ORDA is an app to order and pay at your favorite restaurants. Whether you order “To-go” or to “dine-in”, with ORDA you can order ahead and your meal will be waiting for you when you arrive at the restaurant. This way you can save time, skip the line and forget about paying with cash.
From pizzas and burgers to salads, dumplings and amazing thai food, ORDA helps you make the most out of your lunch. Simply order from home or from the office, decide the time when you want your food to be ready and enjoy your ORDA moment!
Why ORDA? Our Benefits & Features:
• Save time: Don’t wait standing in the queue or until the waiter comes to pay: simply order from your phone and we will let you know when your meal is ready. You can also pre-order and set up a time when you would like your meal to be ready
• Pay cashless: With Apple Pay, Credit Card or Paypal.
• Get up and leave - without waiting for the bill. After dining, you can get up and leave right away.If you need to expense your lunch, you can request the invoice through the app
• Save money: We often have special discounts from our selected partners, find out where and how you can save!
Where can I ORDA? Our partners in Munich:
• Ruff's Burger (Rindermarkt, Türkenstraße, Occamstraße, Müllerstraße and Schützenstraße)
• OhJulia (Marienplatz)
• Dean and David (Oskar-Schlemmer-Straße, Rosenkavalierplatz, 5 Höfe, Arnulfpark, Leopoldstraße, Hirschgarten and Tal)
• Kaimug (5Höfe, Sendlinger Straße, OEZ, Stachus
• 55 Eleven (Amalienstraße)
• La Taquería (Isartor)
• Sesam Öffne Dich (Amalienstraße)
• Fresh Bagels & Muffins (Barerstraße)
• Thai Fresh Cuisine (Kaflerstraße)
• Condesa (Hauptbahnhof)
• Khanittha (Werksviertel)
• Aleppo Grill (Werksviertel)
• Wienerwald (Anzingerstraße)
• Lucky Kantine (Lucky Who, Briennerstraße)
• Der kleine Flo (Josephspitalstraße)
• OKRA (Schellingstraße)
• Lezizel Manti IsarTor (Zweibrückenstraße)
• Pizzeria Goldoni (Augustenstraße)
• Pizzeria Avanti (Gabelsbergerstraße)
• Coucou Food Market (Nymphenburgerstraße)
• Asia Center München (Friedenstraße)
Support us on our next steps and tell us in your feedback which restaurants, bars and clubs you personally love and want to see as our next partners. We’ll do everything we can to get your favorites on board.
We look forward to your suggestions!
Your ORDA Team