Need to fix the circles from turning up even with them disabled in settings. Why make us screw around with translation api keys when other apps like 17track has it built in? And lots of carriers are missing. Out of the 8 current parcels being tracked you can only track 5 where 17track does all and translates. Oh, and its free and ad free. Why im i still using this when 17track is better? Fix the bugs, add more carriers, ADD TRANSLATION.
Some of my tracking numbers it wasn't able to find and I wish there was a way to find out which carrier they are better, but that may not be the fault of the app. Other than that, it works very well! I can have evening in one place.
I really enjoy the app and like many things about it. Sadly, there are lots of BUGS with the sync feature. Developer refuses to respond. Developer refuses to fix. Why never fixed?
1. Add Google Play Services support so i can sync my settings and Amazon and eBay all with my Google account. 2. Needs to auto-detect the carrier for the shipment after putting the tracking number in.
Have only had this a few days, but already love it. Works great, and more accurate than most others I've tried. Considering buying the full version at some point.
Managed to track all my orders so far, even orders I've sent :) great app
New in v5.3.2:
- fixed issues with Colissimo and DTDC
- added modern app widget
- bug fixes
New in v5.3.1:
- native support for CJAH Missions International Ltd and KWT Express & Logistics
- fixed issues with 16 couriers
- app shortcuts for Android 7.1+
- [PRO] added some dark theme variations
- fixed synchronization of partial deliveries
- bug fixes
- thanks to all translators!
- added an ad in detail view (50% chance) to tackle decreasing ad revenue
All changes: http://c.orrs.de
Best package tracker for UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL, DHL Express, OnTrac, TNT & more