Body Mass Index is designed with unique professional and custom features where user can change the appearance of the application. The user interface of this application facilitates universal device support from small screens to large display tablet devices.
More cool features and functionality will be available in future updates shortly. We are looking forward for your continuous support for this application.
* BMI calculation in Standard and Metric formats.
* Works for child and adult.
* Weight converter, convertor weight from one unit to another (Kg to Lbs and vice versa)
* Height converter, convertor height from one unit to another (centimeters to feet, inch and vice versa).
* Different units of measurement (feet, inches, centimeter, pounds, kilograms)
* Categorization according to calculated BMI value.(Under Weight, Normal, Over Weight, Obese)
* Child BMI percentile chart.
* Adult categorization chart.
* Available for wide variety of android devices.
Leave your suggestions or comments at email@example.com
If you find a bug or any other issues, write us an email. We resolve the problem as soon as possible.
BMI Calculator, Body Mass Index Calculator, Standard BMI Calculator, Free BMI Calculator, Metric BMI Calculator, English BMI Calculator, Adult BMI Calculator, Child BMI Calculator, Metric measurement units, Weight Converter, Height Converter.
All you have to do is to put your weight and height and press on calculator icon.
- It's for everyone.
- Immediate result.
- It tells you if you are normal weighted.
- Very friendly and simple to use.
- Gives you your BMI in less then 2 sec.
- It's free!
- Both metric and imperial system units are available
- It will also let you know your body category: Under Weight, Norma, Slightly Overweight, Overweight etc..
Tags: Body, Mass, Index, BMI, Body Mass Index, BMI Index, Health Calculators, Health, Calculator
It can also be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
• For everyone 7 years and older
• Metric and imperial systems are supported
• Optional saving of last entered values
• Body Mass Index: is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. It provides a rough guide since it doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight.
• Waist-to-Height Ratio: is defined as the waist circumference divided by the height. It measures abdominal obesity and therefore can be used as an better indicator of health risks than Body Mass Index.
• Body Fat Percentage: is defined as the weight of fat divided by the total weight. It is estimated with the 'US Navy Circumference Method' which uses the height and circumferences of waist, neck and hip.
• Calorie Consumption: is mainly a sum of internal heat produced (Basal Metabolic Rate estimated by Mifflin St Jeor Equation) and external work (Physical Activity Level).
• Top 10 Best Weight Loss iPhone & Android Apps 2012 @ Healthline.com
• One of the top 10 hottest apps @ AppBrain.com
• Featured app on The Fresh Living Project @ FreshLivingProject.com
Criticism, praise, problems with this app?
Feel free to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Based on your height and weight, the BMI is computed along with your BMI category: Severely Underweight, Underweight, Normal, Overweight, Obese class 1, Obese class 2, Obese class 3.
Normal weight range given your height is also provided along with a table summarizing WHO guidelines.
Please note: according to the WHO, there is no distinction between male and female in terms of BMI. For this reason, you will NOT find such a distinction in the app, either ;)
Sunny days arrive and it's time to go on a diet!
Gentlemen, you want to show your abdominal on the beach.
Ladies, you want to relax on the beach with a mermaid silhouette.
This application is for you because it allows you to:
- Calculate your BMI (Body Mass Index) waist-to-height ratio.
- Calculate your body fat percentage.
- Find your weight class and give you some advice.
- Know the range is your ideal weight.
- Monitor your weight through charts and graphs.
The body mass index will help determine what weight class you belong :malnutrition, thinness, normal, overweight, moderate obesity, severe obesity, morbid obesity. Depending on your weight class, you can know if a diet is required.
The body mass index (BMI), or Quetelet index, is a measure for human body shape based on an individual's weight and height. This index is used to determine if a diet is required.
The body fat percentage of a person is the total weight of fat divided by total weight; body fat includes essential body fat and storage body fat.
Despite this, BMI categories are regularly regarded as a satisfactory tool for measuring whether sedentary individuals are underweight, overweight or obese with various exemptions, such as: athletes, children, the elderly, and the infirm.
Ideal to know your ideal weight and lose weight during a diet !
index, body, mass, seize, weight
lose weight, loss, lady, calculator
slim, slimming, sake, calculation
BMI, IMG, ratio, percentage, kilogram
slimming program, obesity, class
value, weight, height, followed, metric
waist, metric, kilogram, silhouette, health
monitor your weight, diet, how to diet, nutrition
Learn your weight by your height you should be.
** Features **
1 -) by your height Ideal Weight Calculator
2 -) Body Mass Index (BMI) Calculator
3 -) Simple and Insightful Design
4 -) Easy to Use
5 -) The only entered Number
6 -) BMI by Gender and Changing Icons
7 -) According to BMI Ratio Changing Background Color
If you encounter any problems or if you have questions, send us an email by selecting the Support item in the Menu.
* Can calculate body mass index and BMI prime based on provided input (weight and height)
* Supports both metric and imperial measuring systems (see Settings)
* Remembers provided input when you close the app
* Displays category in which the index is located
* Displays ideal weight range of the user
* Displays action to be taken by the user (lose weight, none or gain weight)
* Displays colorful and suggestive icons for BMI categories
* Displays charts, which help compare user's BMI and weight against ideal weight range and BMI categories
* Supports older devices and Android versions
* Is totally free and safe as it does not require any permission
If you like this application, please don't forget to rate it.
This app should theoretically run on every device that runs Android 2.1 or newer.
The following devices / configurations were tested:
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (Android 4.0.3, 480 x 800)
- Evolio Aria Tablet (Android 4.0.3, 768 x 1024)
- Samsung Galaxy Ace (Android 2.3.3, 320 x 480)
- Emulator with Android 2.3.3 and 320 x 480 resolution
- Emulator with Android 2.3.3 and 768 x 1024 resolution
In case that you find any bugs please contact me at email@example.com.
Please note that this is a free app and thus is not generating any income, so I cannot guarantee that I would have the time to fix every single bug.
This app does not require any permissions.
Third party content / libraries:
- Chars are implemented using the free charting library called aFreeChart (http://code.google.com/p/afreechart)
Tags: BMI Body Mass Index Ideal Weight Underweight Overweight Obese Gain Lose Weight Kilogram Meter Inch Pound Fitness Health Athletic Gym Calculator
This is complete list of Best BMI Calculator features:
- Calculate your Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Supports English (feet/inch/lb), English (inch/lb) and Metric (cm/kg) units
- Simple and effective
- Two language versions: English and Polish
Thank you for comments. Hope you’ll enjoy it.
Keywords: weight, weight loss, bmi, body mass index, bmi calculator, body mass index calculator
More from developer
This Tool syncs Music from a Folder on your Windows Machine into your Phones SD-Card Music Directory so you can immediately play your songs.
NOTE: You also have to use a special (free) Windows-Server-Application.
Read the instructions after the App starts. Have fun!
As the Startscreen in the App says: It does ONLY show Pictures WITH GPS Positions on the map, everything else makes no sense.