Disclaimer: "IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®" is an application designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
"IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®" was conceived of, developed, and is supported by IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc.
"IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®" is not, in any manner, affiliated with Sprint®.
IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc., alone, are solely responsible for "IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®." IDEAL Group "Access 4" applications are provided at "no-cost-to-users."
"IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®" is customized for Sprint® subscribers in the United States.
Sprint® is a registered trademark of Sprint Communications Company, L.P.
Please read the following completely before proceeding. Thank you!
Welcome! This application, an IDEAL “Accessible Application Installer,” is designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
Once you start this application you will see a list of popular IDEAL Group apps. Beneath the description of each app you will either see “Installed” or “Not Installed.” If a listed app is already installed on your device, the word “Installed” will appear. If the app is not currently installed on your device, “Not Installed” will appear. To install any of the “Not Installed” applications, please tap the icon for that app. You will then:
1. See a message indicating that the app you have selected is not installed on your device. You will then be prompted to select “OK” to install the app, or “Cancel” to abort the process.
2. Click “OK.” You will be taken to the Google Play store.
3. Install the app.
4. After the installation has completed, an “Open” and “Cancel” button will appear.
5. PRESS THE BACK BUTTON. This will return you to the list of applications. Please note that the application you just installed will display the words “Installed.”
6. Go back to step 1 and repeat for each, additional, application you'd like to install.
1. If you press the “Open” button (referenced in step 3) after installing an app, it will open. To get back to the list of apps, please press the back button several times.
2. Depending upon the version of Android your device is running, some of the apps may not be compatible with your device. As a result, you may see an error message from Google Play Store. These errors can be safely ignored. If you receive an error message, press the back button to get back to the list of apps.
Feel Free to drop us your email about suggestions, complains or app related problems. It will be appreciated.
Update in 1.5 Some bug fixed and integrated share functionality.
Web toolbox pro allows you to:
★★★ check the status of your website ★★★
★★★ monitor your pagerank and presence on social networks ★★★
✔ Google and Alexa pagerank
✔ Number of indexed page on Google
✔ Number of backlinks
✔ Facebook likes, comments and shares
✔ Google+ shares
✔ Twitter backlinks
✔ LinkedIn shared
✔ Delicious feeds
✔ StumbleUpon views
✔ Pinterest pins
★★★ improve the quality of your website ★★★
✔ Check your title, description and keywords length
✔ Check your images, links and headings
✔ Check your Text/HTML Ratio
✔ Check that no frames are present
✔ Check your domain registration
✔ Check that your website is present in DMOZ
✔ Check that a favicon is present as well as an apple icon
✔ Check that a print stylesheet exist
✔ Check your page size
✔ Check your language is declared
✔ Check encoding
✔ Check markup validity
✔ Check the doctype
✔ Check the meta viewport tag
✔ Check if your page use deprecated tags
✔ Check if your page use flash
★★★ Detect broken links ★★★
✔ Error 404 (resource not found)
✔ Error 500 (internal server error)
✔ Permanent and temporary redirect (301/302)
★★★ Get keyword ideas ★★★
✔ This tool allows you to easily get hundreds of keyword ideas from real user queries. Use those keywords to get inspiration for your blog post or to optimize your ads campaigns.
If you are having problems with the app or want to send us your ideas and suggestions, please contact us using our online help forum: https://getsatisfaction.com/marginweb/products/marginweb_website_toolbox_pro.
Keywords: SEO, webmaster, 404, quality, pagerank
WebRank SEO Android Features
- Google Pagerank
- Alexa Rank
- Compete Rank
- Pages indexed in Google
- Pages indexed in Bing
- Backlinks according to Google
- Backlinks according to Alexa
- Facebook likes or shares count
- Tweets count
- Stumble and Delicious bookmarks
- Google Plus count
Why go Pro?
- WHOIS Lookup: Get complete information including name-servers, domain created date, domain expiring date, registrar information as well as registrant contact information right from within the app. This is public domain information which is open to all, you can make it private through your Domain registrar.
- DiffStats: Using this you can check the growth of your website between two last updates.
- Compare Stats: A side-by-side comparison of WebStats of two websites, using which you can easily keep an eye on your competitor and by using it with DiffStats you can see the change in growth of your competitor as well.
All the data and related tools are right here, and its upto you how you make use of it.
✔ custom country select (ex.google.com, google.de)
✔ unlimited number of keywords (in PRO, in free only 3 keywords)
✔ full position history for each keyword on chart (only in PRO)
✔ separate widget for each keyword
✔ website health
✔ web statistics
• Google PageRank
• Alexa popularity
• Google Index
• Yahoo Index
• Bing Index
• Google Inbound links
• Alexa inbound links
• Facebook likes
• Facebook shares
• Twitter shares
• Google +1
• Pinterest pins
• Date of last caching by Google
• Date of first archiving by archive.com
• IP adress(es)
✔ WHOIS information
SEO SERP APP PRO UNLOCKS:
★ unlimited number of keywords
★ full position history for each keyword on chart
★ separate widget for each keyword
★ website health checker
★ sending and sharing raports
With SERP mojo SEO rank checker you can:
- Track an unlimited number of URLs
- Track an unlimited number of Keywords
- View unlimited ranking history for all keywords tracked
- Track all 3 major search engines: Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Regional localization
- Nice Graphs help you visualize better the ranking history
- Will track top 100 results on Google, top 50 results on Yahoo and top 100 results on Bing
- User friendly, thumb friendly and intuitive interface
- Export rankings history as XLS, CSV and JSON data
- Backup / restore your data as often as you like
- Rank checking happens automatically once a day (when you open the app), but can be started manually for all keywords or only a few
- Notification when the rank updates are finished
- Automatic background rank updates (ranks are updated daily, without having to start or keep the app open)
- Analytics Insight
- Keyword status (improved, maintained, lowered)
- Quantum of lost and gained positions
- Total number of rank updates
- Gained and lost positions quantum per keyword / search engine
SERPmojo is free, there are no limitations on how many keywords / urls you can track, and there are no ads.
If you have any questions, please open the navigation drawer (swipe from the left edge, or tap on the application icon) and check the FAQ section.
If you find any bugs, incorrect rankings or simply want to suggest new features, please contact us.
It allows Webmasters, SEO/SERP specialists, bloggers and even users with little knowledgement in SEO (Search Engine Optimization), to know every moment the position of their website/blog in the search results of Google.
If you have hired third parties responsible for the positioning of your website in Google, PaSEO will allow you to monitor your progress eveywhere using your Android smartphone/tablet or other Android device. This will avoid the arduous job of checking one by one the keywords.
It allows the creation of projects in an easy and intuitive way. Then you can enter the keywords you want and check its position, one by one or all at once. Then you can see the pages of the competition via a single keyword and then you can take the appropriate strategy to overcome them.
PaSEO allows you to check your keywords in many countries.
More than 200 country/language support.
Share your progress using Twitter, Facebook, ...
- Click on the project: Go to the keywords screen for this project
- Long press on the project: Allows you to edit the project parameters or delete it.
- Options button of your device: Application options.
- Back button of your device: Exits the app.
- Click on the keyword: Go to the results screen for this keyword
- Long press on the keyword: Allows deleting it using the forbidden icon.
- Click on the reload/refresh icon: Inspect only this keyword.
- Options button of your device: Allows inspecting all the keywords at once.
- Back button of your device: Return to the project screen.
Review by Garry (October 12, 2010)
A nice quick app to get you the status on the core SEO factors...great for when you want to know how much work you would have to do to get it SEO'd.
Review by Robert (May 26, 2010)
Nice little application for quickly displaying basic seo metrics on the fly. Easy install and quick to use. Nice work!
If there's any problem, please be sure to tell us about it at http://www.seoautomatic.com rather than just leaving a negative review.
Not only does this app tell you nearly 20 search engine ranking factors, but it also tells you how to fix them!
The recommendations and advice provided by this tool are written by Scott Hendison, the CEO of Search Commander, Inc.
1. Google page rank
Check google page rank, Moz Domain Authority and Page Authority
2. Keyword position (SERP) tracker
Find out where you domain stand on big search engines (google, bing, yahoo) for a specific keyword
3. Keyword difficulty
Use this tool to check how difficult it is to rank on top of search engine, great tool for keyword research
4. Keyword suggestion
Find long tail keywords from your main keyword.
5. On page seo report
Check how good your page is optimized for a keyword.
6. Alexa statistics
Check your website ranks on alexa.com. Alexa Rank is the traffic rank of a website, compared to all other sites on the web.
7. Website info
Provide basic information about a domain e.g. whois info, server location.
Note: This is a minimal version so it has some limitation, you can try our full version on the web at http://seoertools.com
SEO Pro,It is an App for Webmasters and PR Domain Buyers. SEO Pro find the Google PageRank and Alexa Rank of the given domain directly from your Android Phone. SEO Pro retrieves the Page Status instantly and gives you the report.
● Keyword position tracking
● Social and rank statistics
● Generate PDF Report
• Google PageRank
• Alexa popularity
• Google Index
• Sistrix Index
• Facebook likes
• Facebook shares
• Twitter shares
• Google +1
• Vkontak Share
• Pinterest pins
• LinkedIn - shares
• Google Top 10 Links
SEOPro App Pro version unlocks:
★ Removes Ads
★ Without watermark Pdf report
SEO Pro, seo, serp, analytics, web analytics, webrank, page rank, facebook shares, facebook likes, twitter tweets, pinterest pins, mAnalytics, SECockpit, SEMTab, Webrank SEO, SECockpit, SEO Keyword Checker, SEO Stats, SEO SiteRank, Google Rank, Google Search, Google Position, Positionly, seo moz, colibri, seo mojo.
This app is for anyone who's looking to optimize their website, run checkups, or monitor their competition. We've included many features within the app that range from simple checkups to more advanced analysis.
Don't know anything about SEO? No problem! Anyone can use our user-friendly app to gain insight. You can run as many reports and checkups as you'd like to... on ANY website!
SEO-Suite Features Include (Partial List):
- Generate Reports
- Predict Backlinks
- Blacklist Lookup
- Indexed Pages Lookup
- Check Competition
- Who-Is Lookup
- Page Rank Checker
- Get Source Code
- Website Speed Test
Search Engine Optimization
This topic is increasingly gaining complexity as the internet, technology, and search engines like Google continue to grow and develop. For this reason alone it's important to know about these types of tools, how to use them, what you can gain / take / & learn from them.
Want to know why your competitor's website is constantly outranking you in Google? With this app you can run reports on your competitor and even compare your backlinks to theirs to get a better perspective on what they're doing. That is just one simple example.. Beyond backlinks there are many other tools in this app that can help you identify what's working for you or what may be hurting you.
Designers / Developers
This is the perfect app for you too! With this convenient application you can now run "Who-Is" checks on domains while on the go or away from your office. Check backlinks, see what your competitors are doing, check page-rank, generate keywords for any website, check Google for blacklisting, run compatibility tests, get the source code for any website, monitor performance and much more all in one place!
The 30+ tools we've included in this app will in no way guarantee that your website makes it to the #1 spot in Google. SEO is a complex subject by nature because it really involves the successful collaboration of many aspects of your website - it's design - development - and marketing.
Sowers Web Technologies
App includes this tools;
Edu Backlink Search
Gov Backlink Search
Meta Tag Extractor
Meta Tag Generator
Robots TXT Builder
Source Code Viewer
Webpage Size Checker
Website Speed Test
What's My IP
Indexed Pages Lookup
Blog Mentions Lookup
You can check your site with all of this tools!
He aquí una lista de las herramientas incluidas . Las herramientas más populares y profesionales para optimizar su sitio web.
*Google SERP Position
*Extract Meta Tags
*Generate Meta Tags
*Website Speed Test
*My Browser Details
*Get Source Code
*Get Webpage Size
*My IP Address
*Website IP Address
*Indexed Pages Lookup
*Blog Backlinks Lookup
y muchas más herramientas.
■ KeyWord is an application for smartphones and tablets that allows you to save your passwords in one place, without worrying that someone can access it.
Account passwords you will insert, will not be saved as they entered, but they will be encrypted, so you do not risk that someone might discover them in case of loss or theft of your phone.
The application uses the Vigenere code book to encrypt your passwords.
The Vigenere code book is a polyalphabetic encryption method that is very effective, especially if the encryption key chosen is of considerable length.
WHY USE KEYWORD:
■ KeyWord is useful because you don’t need to remember every password of your accounts, but you have to keep in mind only one: the key.
■ Your password will be always available in a convenient and immediate way, thanks to your smartphone.
■ The advantage of KeyWord is that the encryption key is not saved on the device so , in case of theft of the phone, there is no way to recover it and passwords are incomprehensible.
HOW DOES THIS WORK:
■ After entering the login details of a new account, in order to see the password, you have to enter the key set.
This Tool syncs Music from a Folder on your Windows Machine into your Phones SD-Card Music Directory so you can immediately play your songs.
NOTE: You also have to use a special (free) Windows-Server-Application.
Read the instructions after the App starts. Have fun!
As the Startscreen in the App says: It does ONLY show Pictures WITH GPS Positions on the map, everything else makes no sense.