“SumUp’s unique and easy-to-use technology means that we now never miss out on a sale, and with conditions as tough as they are, small businesses like ours really can’t afford to miss out.“
- Jim Stewart, from eco-snowsports company Butta
This is how easily you can accept card payments with SumUp
1. Enter amount in the SumUp App.
2. Insert the customer’s card into the SumUp PIN+ Card Terminal.
3. Your customer approves the payment by entering his PIN.
Done! Optionally, you can send a receipt via text message or email.
Why merchants love SumUp
- No monthly fee, no contract duration
- Only 1.95% per transaction
- Accept Visa, VPay, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express
- Secure payouts to your bank account
- Compliant with the highest security standards for card payments
- Support of network printer: Star Micronics TSP-100
- Support of mobile Bluetooth printer: Bixolon SPP-R200II
Get started today: Download the SumUp App and order your PIN+ Card Terminal from within the app or at www.sumup.com
START TAKING PAYMENTS IN MINUTES
1) Download the app
2) Sign up and request your card reader
3) Connect your PayPal Here reader and accept payments
LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT 24/7
If you ever need help, we’re here for you. Contact our help team at www.paypal.com/here.
PayPal Here uses an encrypted card reader, backed by our best-in-class risk-management and fraud protection. All payments go right into your account for secure, reliable, and easy transaction processing.
*Tablets verified to work with any PPH card reader:
Samsung Nexus 10
Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro
*Tablets requiring our latest card reader:
ASUS Nexus 7 2013
ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T
Sony Xperia Z Tablet
For devices not on this list, please download the app and do a test swipe with your reader, especially prior to purchasing a new device.
iZettle is a new way of taking card payments and growing your business. Using just the free app, a secure card reader and great analytics, iZettle helps you make and keep track of all your sales.
IZETTLE IN THE MEDIA
"A handheld device and smartphone application that allows anyone to receive payments from credit or debit cards."
- Mark Scott, The New York Times
HOW TO GET STARTED
1. Download the iZettle app and sign up for an account.
2. Get an iZettle card reader.
3. Start taking card payments!
The more you sell the less you pay - From 2.75% down to 1.5% per card transaction. There are no fixed fees or lock-in contracts.
iZettle is just as secure as a traditional card terminal and meets all the requirements from the payment industry. iZettle is EMV approved and PCI DSS compliant.
Join other smart entrepreneurs around the world – get iZettle!
All funds will be in your account the following day and you only pay 0.39% on qualified debit transactions.
Mobile Credit Card Reader Advantages
A 2014 U.S. Federal Reserve study found 199,800,000 citizens are verified credit card holders. The study also showed some two billion credit cards are currently in use, as most own an average of two to three credit cards. As credit card use is so prevalent, it follows that more and more businesses, large and small alike, are utilizing mobile credit card readers in addition to stationary versions.
So why switch to a mobile credit card swiper, or add one to your business? Let’s check out a few of the many advantages that accompany mobile readers:
Celebrated as highly cost-effective, mobile credit card machines don’t cost nearly as much as their stationary counterparts. Additionally, transaction fees are generally less than 3 percent.
Ease of Use
Mobile credit card readers are easy to operate, as quality options take payments almost immediately after set up. For best results, use a reader that works across multiple platforms, such as Android and the iPhone.
Numerous Features and Capabilities
Traditional credit card machines have limited functions, but mobile readers offer a variety of features and capabilities. Mobile options offer the ability to run reports and keep track of every transaction and receipt, as each card swiped is automatically saved to your mobile POS account. With everything on record, it’s much easier to track fraudulent charges. Many systems offer customization options as well, such as price structure adjustments.
Mobile credit card terminals are ideal for those who frequently take their business on the road. This includes restaurants that operate food trucks, makeup artists and other individual proprietors who travel often for work, and those who appear at trade shows and festivals in addition to operating a brick-and-mortar establishment. Rather than limiting business to cash transactions when on the road, owners and operators are able to accept credit and debit cards, which contributes to an increase in customer base.
Using a mobile credit card swiper helps small businesses appear more “real” and “valid.” Studies indicate customers feel a company is “established” when credit card readers are used.
Additional Transaction Options
Mobile credit card readers generally offer more than one transaction option, such as manual entry in addition to using the swipe function. This means never having to write a sign that reads “Credit Card Terminal Down,” which results in lost revenue and unhappy customers.
The advantages of using a mobile credit card terminal are many! Add one to your business and see if you don’t notice a positive difference immediately.
Mobile Pay – Bank of America Merchant Services has been upgraded with a faster, easier user interface and more intuitive navigation. If you are not already a Mobile Pay user, please go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apriva.mobile.bams.mobilepay to download the new, improved version.
If you are an existing Mobile Pay™ user, please be sure to update your existing app for the best migration experience.
Rooted/Jailbroken devices are not supported due to security risks.
* NEW *
- Bug Fixes
- Renamed from Android2Web to Zync Cloud to comply with Google Play Developer Program Policy
- Capture data via questionnaire, using text, numbers, photo, signatures.
- Camera based barcode scanner supported or any bluetooth HID scanner.
- Can handle very large datasets (ie back catalogue of product lists for returns or stock count activities).
- Handle real-time mobile payments, with Payleven Chip & Pin support.
- Users have the ability to create & complete calls on demand.
- Support for Non-auto focus camera barcode scanning using pic2shop.
Square Register has everything you need to start, run and grow your business from your Android device. Get the latest in point-of-sale features with app updates.
- Swipe or key in all major credit cards (U.S., Canada and Japan)
- Customers sign right on your device (U.S., Canada and Japan)
- Record cash, gift cards, and other forms of tender
- Customize your products with photos, names, and prices
- Send receipts via email or text message
- Apply discounts and issue refunds
- Access real-time sales data and complete sales history
- Gain business insights from Square Analytics
- Track inventory in real time
- Connects to receipt printer
Sign in to your web dashboard to access all your business data, plus tools to help you track and improve your business.
PAYMENT INFORMATION FOR U.S. AND CANADA
2.75% PER SWIPE
Swipe $100, see $97.25 in your bank account. Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express cards at the same rate.
Square deposits payments into your bank account in 1-2 business days.
FREE SECURE MOBILE CREDIT CARD READER
Request your free Square Reader at sign-up. Credit card information is encrypted at swipe.
Call us to activate your account: 877-976-8218
HOW IT WORKS
1. Download the app.
2. Sign up and receive your free card reader.
3. Plug in your card Reader and start accepting credit cards
NEXT DAY DEPOSITS
Get your money the next business day
FREE CARD READER
Request your free Credit Card Reader when you activate your account.
- Swipe or key in all major credit cards
- Track Credit, Cash and check payments
- Add products with photos, names, and prices
- Customers sign and tip right on your device
- Send text and email receipts
- Include discounts, create order modifiers, issue refunds
START ACCEPTING CREDIT CARDS TODAY
Sign up for a Bank of America Merchant Services account and start selling today by visiting https://mobilepay.bankofamerica.com on your computer or call 1-800-354-8985 to speak with a representative.
Once approved, you can activate this mobile app and begin accepting payments right from your phone by key entering or by swiping the card using the optional card reader.
You can easily add sales tax and/or tips. When you’re done, your customer signs right on the screen and you can email them their receipt. Refunding your customer is straightforward too by simply selecting a given transaction from the in app transaction history.
CUSTOMER SERVICE/TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Bank of America Merchant Services provides live 24/7, United States based customer support. We're here to give you the support you need to be successful.
Encryption AND Security
The Mobile Pay product provides peace of mind by complying with all industry standard mandates. The optional card reader encrypts the card data at the point of swipe.
NOTE: For security reasons this application will not run on "rooted" devices.
TabShop Point of Sale (POS) is a mobile cash register kiosk cashier App for stores, kiosks, bars, restaurants or individual businesses. TabShop is a great joice for entrepreneurs, startups and small businesses. The TabShop POS system offers a cash platform for running a retail shop, store or kiosk from an Android Tablet or to simply checkout an invoice.
Immediately convert your Android Tablet into an intuitive and easy to use retail POS Point of Sale cashier and Cash Register system that even offers support for Bitcoin.
This free professional Android Cash Register App supports the definition of local taxes, individual discounts and products as well as to manage a stock of products and their cost prices.
The TabShop cashier system allows the retailers to change the currency, in order to localize the printed invoices. To print invoices just enter the address of your local network printer and start to print out POS Point of Sale invoices for your customers.
The TabShop Retail POS (Point of Sale) cashier software supports the scan of EAN and QR code tracked products by using the integrated cam of your Android Tablet. he TabShop POS Point of Sale System allows the operation of your store even when the Internet is down. All the shops Point of Sale data is stored within the Android Tablet’s local database.
TabShop Retail Point of Sale (POS) System features are:
- Manage Products and Product Categories
Create your stock of products for your shop, kiosk or stores and organize your products in categories. Add and use QR codes for products and bonuscards.
- Bonuscards and Giftcard Function
- Bitcoin, PayPal, PayPal Here and Authorize.net Support
- Manage Taxes and Discounts
- Scan EAN or QR Product Codes
Use your integrated Android Tablet cam to scan EAN codes or QR Codes of your products and bonus cards.
- Create Invoices with unique Invoice Number
The TabShop Point of Sale software system automatically keeps track of your sequential invoice numbers.
- Local Currency
- Print Invoices as PDF
- Print ASCII Invoices and Bar / Restaurant Orders to Network Printer
- Bluetooth Invoice Thermo Printer
- Switch between a list of Bar / Restaurant Tables
- PayPal Here and Authorize.net Support
PayPal Here support for credit card checkout with PayPal Here App and PayPal credit card swiper/reader. Easily order a PayPal Here credit card swiper/reader, install the free PayPal Here app and start to accept a multitude of different credit cards.
- Drupal Integration
Thanks to the effort of Michal Szczesny, there is also a Drupal integration for TabShop available that allows shopkeepers to synchronize their stock from Drupal into TabShop. Find details about the Drupal integration plugin here: https://www.drupal.org/sandbox/athanor/2397147
Restaurant POS System
Restaurant POS Free
Bakeshop Point of Sale
Cafe Point of Sale
Bar Point of Sale
Shop Point of Sale
DISCLAIMER: By installing and using TabShop you agree that the author is not responsible for any financial losses that could occur through miscalculations or not fulfilling of local tax regulations!
*** Some of the features are NOT FREE! To unlock them you'll be prompted to purchase PrinterShare Premium Key.
Print photos and images (JPG, PNG, GIF), emails and attachments (PDF, DOC, XSL, PPT, TXT), contacts, agenda, sms/mms, call log, web pages (HTML) and other digital content from device memory, cloud storage providers such as Google Drive, One Drive, Box, Dropbox and other applications via Share action.
Configure printing options such as paper size, page orientation, number of copies, page range, one- or two-sided printing (duplex mode), print quality (resolution), color or monochrome, input tray and more.
PrinterShare also provides native printing support on Android 4.4+ devices. On these devices you can easily print using Android Printing system (with PrinterShare Print Service Plugin) from the built-in Print menu of Apps that support Android Printing.
With the free version of the app you can:
* Print with certain restrictions on nearby wireless (WiFi, Bluetooth) and direct USB-OTG connected printers;
* Print on Windows shared (SMB/CIFS) or Mac shared printers;
* Print via Google Cloud Print (including save as PDF);
* Print 20 pages in remote mode over the Internet.
For unlimited printing you need to purchase PrinterShare Premium Key, a separate small application that simply needs to be on the device to unlock Premium Features of the free app. Prior to buying the key we highly recommend printing the test page to ensure compatibility with your printer.
* Unlimited Nearby direct printing (PDFs, documents, photos and more) via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth without a computer;
* Unlimited Remote printing. The receiving end (Windows or Mac) would not have to buy pages or subscribe.
* No advertisements
PrinterShare supports a wide variety of HP (Officejet, LaserJet, Photosmart, Deskjet and other models including HP Officejet 100 Mobile and HP Officejet 150 Mobile), Epson (Artisan, WorkForce, Stylus and other series), Canon (PIXMA MP/MX/MG and other series), Brother, Kodak , Samsung, Dell, Lexmark, Kyocera, OKI and other printers including legacy networkable. A full list of supported printers available at http://printershare.com/help-mobile-supported.sdf. You can also print to unsupported and legacy printers with our free computer software for Mac and Windows available at http://printershare.com.
1) Requested permissions are needed to print content and are not used to collect your personal data. For a more detailed explanation see our FAQ at http://www.printershare.com/help-mobile-faq.sdf
2) Google Cloud Print requires latest version of Chrome browser on your computer or Google Cloud Print capable printer. For more setup instructions please read http://www.google.com/support/cloudprint/
3) If something isn't working as expected, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a good print!
*** For direct nearby printing to selected printer models PrinterShare downloads and uses drivers provided by HPLIP (http://hplipopensource.com) and GutenPrint (http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net). These drivers are distributed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
***** Getting started is EASY and your FIRST 5 credit card transactions are FREE for 30 days after signup. *****
1) Download the free Flint app
2) Activate your Flint account
3) Process payments instantly
Whether you need to take credit cards on the spot, collect payments via invoicing, accept payments on the web, or bring customers back with coupons, Flint makes it easy. ALL YOU NEED IS YOUR PHONE.
What’s new in this release:
- More flexible and improved tipping options
- Bug fixes
NO CARD READER: SCAN INSTEAD OF SWIPE
Flint's patent pending technology securely scans the card number off the credit card. The app DOES NOT take a photo of the entire card or save an image on the phone. Supports keyed number entry as a backup option.
EASY & FREE INVOICING
Create, send and track invoices to your customers from the mobile app or online merchant portal. Your customers will receive an emailed invoice with a “Pay Now” link they can use to pay by credit card online.
Easily sell items online and receive secure payments from customers by adding "Buy Now" buttons to your web site or sending custom checkout forms to your customers via emails or social feeds even if your website isn’t set up for e-commerce. Manage online orders through the mobile app or through the merchant portal at flint.com.
LOW TRANSACTION FEES
1.95% per transaction for debit cards and 2.95% per transaction for credit cards for all payment methods. No monthly or minimum fees. Debit cards account for 60%+ of U.S. card payments and Flint automatically identifies debit card transactions so you realize lower overall fees. Supports U.S. VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover card charges.
GET PAID QUICKLY
Deposits are made in 1-2 business days with valid bank account information through a secure connection.
MANAGE CASH & CHECK PAYMENTS
Log cash or check sales and send email receipts and coupons. You can also view all transactions in one place. Using Flint to manage cash and checks is absolutely free.
With Flint, your team members can securely process payments, send invoices and more using their phones anywhere, anytime. Separate login credentials, account permissions, and tracking keep you in charge. All payments are deposited into your secure bank account. To invite team members and manage permissions: register, login to Flint's online merchant portal at www.flint.com and go to Settings -> Staff.
QUICKBOOKS ONLINE INTEGRATION
Link your QuickBooks Online and Flint accounts and eliminate manual data entry. Flint will automatically sync transactions with QuickBooks Online, including line item details, and match transactions to existing customers.
-Pre-set item menus, tips, sales taxes, discounts
-Input multi-item transactions with taxable and non-taxable items
-Custom e-receipts with logo, contact info, notes
ONLINE MERCHANT PORTAL
- Easy transaction history views for all payments and refunds
- Create, send, and manage invoices
- Create and set up Sell Online
- Set up team accounts
- Create and manage items and coupons
SAFE & SECURE
Flint has integrated with leading financial infrastructure companies. Data is encrypted & protected in accordance with PCI DSS and no card images are stored on the phone.
FREE LIVE U.S. BASED CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Go to www.flint.com/contact to get in touch via phone or email. We’re here to help with free live support.
Learn more at www.flint.com
Flint Mobile, Inc.
• Receive funds within 1 business day
• Credit Card transaction types: New Charge, Refund, Void, Pre-Authorization, or Forced Authorization
• Accept and track cash payments
• Cash Register functionality available
• GeoTax automatically calculates tax rate based on location
• Add discounts to individual payment transactions
• Make it simple for your customers to include a tip
• Email or print (CloudPrint and Star thermal printer) professional-looking customized receipts
• View real-time transaction reports within the app to track sales, refunds, and voids
• Manage your business using account activity alerts and reports through Phone Swipe Inside
• Live customer support
About North American Bancard: Provides merchant services for more than 250,000 merchants nationwide, processes more than $13 billion annually in credit card transactions, and offers live support for its merchants.
Android users interested in upgrading to Phone Swipe version 2.0 will only need to download the updated app and reset their password to start swiping transactions today.
Merchants can find a list of supported Android devices and carriers below:
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (GT-P3100) GSM/HSDPA
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (GT-P3105) GSM/HSDPA Quad Band
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (GT-P3110) Wifi Only
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (SCH-I705) LTE
• Galaxy Tab 2 10 (GT-P5113TS) Wifi Only
• Galaxy Tab 2 10 (GT-P5100) GSM/HSDPA Quad Band
• Galaxy Tab 2 10 (SCH-I915) Verizon LTE
• Galaxy S4 (I9505G) Google Play Edition
• Galaxy S4 (I337) AT&T
• Galaxy S4 (M919) T-Mobile
• Galaxy S4 (I545) Verizon Wireless
• Galaxy S4 (L720) Sprint
• Galaxy S4 (R970) US Cellular
• Galaxy S III (SGH-T999) T-Mobile
• Galaxy S III (SGH-I747) AT&T
• Galaxy S III (SCH-R530) US Cellular
• Galaxy S III (SCH-I535) Verizon Wireless
• Galaxy S III (SPH-L710) Sprint
• Galaxy S5
• Nexus 10 (P8110) Google Wifi only.
• Nexus 4 (LG-E960) T-Mobile
While the Android upgrade comes with many improved features, there are a few potential issues a small handful of merchants may experience:
• When switching between merchants on a multi-merchant account, the inventory items may not sync automatically. Merchants should select “manual sync” from the settings page and the issue will be easily corrected.
• Older G3X readers will not work on the Galaxy Tab 2 10”. This is an issue that will be fixed when Phone Swipe announces version 2.0.1 later this year. If you are a merchant using this tablet with the G3X reader please contact customer service to have a new reader shipped out to you at no cost.
• Only users with multiple login accounts that have upgraded from the previous Phone Swipe Android app version will be able to share preexisting items, categories, and settings across all login accounts.
We love your feedback! Please email any comments or suggestions to email@example.com