- Scan business cards
- Save contact information to one or more accounts on your device
- Add notes to cards
- Label cards and display cards lists by label
- Full text search to easily find the card you are looking for
- Tablet optimized User Interface
- Never lose your contacts. Backup your cards and take your contact data with you
Apart from saving contacts into your phone and mail accounts, this business card scanner app also maintains a list of your scanned cards.
✔ Capture business cards with ‘Take a Photo’
✔ Use an existing picture of business card with ‘Pick an Image’
✔ Recognize contacts from your clipboard text (e.g. paste text from e-mail signatures)
✔ Choose account(s) to save your contact (e.g. Gmail, Outlook etc.,)
✔ View your scanned business cards with ‘Show Cards’
✔ Full text search of all your cards. You can also search specific categories like Name, Company etc.
✔ Make phone calls or send mails to your contact from the App
✔ Share your card images with others
✔ Export your contacts into Outlook through .vcf
✔ Backup and Restore your cards - Copy the backup file to another device to transfer all your cards
✔ Create notes for a contact and search through the note contents
✔ Create and assign multiple labels to your cards - like Gmail labels
✔ Quick scanning and character recognition
✔ Scan and store both sides of the card
✔ 20+ language recognition
✔ Card list with convenient search and sort functionality
✔ Send group mails to your contacts
✔ Maintain Social and IM contacts
All image processing happens on the device *** no network data transfer costs to transfer image ***
Your business cards and contacts stay local to your Phone or Tablet ***contact data never leaves your device***
Unlimited business card detection *** no limit of any kind ***
Please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are constantly improving the recognition algorithm and will be glad to hear any feedback.
1. Your data is your own - We will not share your personal data with others.
2. Your data goes with you - You can export all your card data and take it with you, even if you decide not to use our app at any point.
3. Your data is secure - It either stays on your device or backed up securely to our server with your permission (coming soon).
All funds will be in your account the following day and you only pay 0.39% on qualified debit transactions.
Mobile Credit Card Reader Advantages
A 2014 U.S. Federal Reserve study found 199,800,000 citizens are verified credit card holders. The study also showed some two billion credit cards are currently in use, as most own an average of two to three credit cards. As credit card use is so prevalent, it follows that more and more businesses, large and small alike, are utilizing mobile credit card readers in addition to stationary versions.
So why switch to a mobile credit card swiper, or add one to your business? Let’s check out a few of the many advantages that accompany mobile readers:
Celebrated as highly cost-effective, mobile credit card machines don’t cost nearly as much as their stationary counterparts. Additionally, transaction fees are generally less than 3 percent.
Ease of Use
Mobile credit card readers are easy to operate, as quality options take payments almost immediately after set up. For best results, use a reader that works across multiple platforms, such as Android and the iPhone.
Numerous Features and Capabilities
Traditional credit card machines have limited functions, but mobile readers offer a variety of features and capabilities. Mobile options offer the ability to run reports and keep track of every transaction and receipt, as each card swiped is automatically saved to your mobile POS account. With everything on record, it’s much easier to track fraudulent charges. Many systems offer customization options as well, such as price structure adjustments.
Mobile credit card terminals are ideal for those who frequently take their business on the road. This includes restaurants that operate food trucks, makeup artists and other individual proprietors who travel often for work, and those who appear at trade shows and festivals in addition to operating a brick-and-mortar establishment. Rather than limiting business to cash transactions when on the road, owners and operators are able to accept credit and debit cards, which contributes to an increase in customer base.
Using a mobile credit card swiper helps small businesses appear more “real” and “valid.” Studies indicate customers feel a company is “established” when credit card readers are used.
Additional Transaction Options
Mobile credit card readers generally offer more than one transaction option, such as manual entry in addition to using the swipe function. This means never having to write a sign that reads “Credit Card Terminal Down,” which results in lost revenue and unhappy customers.
The advantages of using a mobile credit card terminal are many! Add one to your business and see if you don’t notice a positive difference immediately.
“SumUp’s unique and easy-to-use technology means that we now never miss out on a sale, and with conditions as tough as they are, small businesses like ours really can’t afford to miss out.“
- Jim Stewart, from eco-snowsports company Butta
This is how easily you can accept card payments with SumUp
1. Enter amount in the SumUp App.
2. Insert the customer’s card into the SumUp PIN+ Card Terminal.
3. Your customer approves the payment by entering his PIN.
Done! Optionally, you can send a receipt via text message or email.
Why merchants love SumUp
- No monthly fee, no contract duration
- Only 1.95% per transaction
- Accept Visa, VPay, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express
- Secure payouts to your bank account
- Compliant with the highest security standards for card payments
- Support of network printer: Star Micronics TSP-100
- Support of mobile Bluetooth printer: Bixolon SPP-R200II
Get started today: Download the SumUp App and order your PIN+ Card Terminal from within the app or at www.sumup.com
Call us to activate your account: 877-976-8218
HOW IT WORKS
1. Download the app.
2. Sign up and receive your free card reader.
3. Plug in your card Reader and start accepting credit cards
NEXT DAY DEPOSITS
Get your money the next business day
FREE CARD READER
Request your free Credit Card Reader when you activate your account.
- Swipe or key in all major credit cards
- Track Credit, Cash and check payments
- Add products with photos, names, and prices
- Customers sign and tip right on your device
- Send text and email receipts
- Include discounts, create order modifiers, issue refunds
iZettle is a new way of taking card payments and growing your business. Using just the free app, a secure card reader and great analytics, iZettle helps you make and keep track of all your sales.
IZETTLE IN THE MEDIA
"A handheld device and smartphone application that allows anyone to receive payments from credit or debit cards."
- Mark Scott, The New York Times
HOW TO GET STARTED
1. Download the iZettle app and sign up for an account.
2. Get an iZettle card reader.
3. Start taking card payments!
The more you sell the less you pay - From 2.75% down to 1.5% per card transaction. There are no fixed fees or lock-in contracts.
iZettle is just as secure as a traditional card terminal and meets all the requirements from the payment industry. iZettle is EMV approved and PCI DSS compliant.
Join other smart entrepreneurs around the world – get iZettle!
Swiped or keyed transactions
Low transaction fees
Industry lowest rates
Email or text customer receipts
Upload company logo for receipt branding
Receipts show customer signature
Receipts stored online for the life of the account
Easy to use interface makes transactions fast and easy
Customized merchant receipts, with personalized social media links
Transaction history reports
Credit and refund sales directly from your phone
Online virtual terminal with integrated reporting
Link to other credit card terminals for multiple locations and reporting
The uAccept Merchant Account Processing app is free to download. The app requires a merchant account provided by ProcessingPoint, Inc.
스마트폰의 이어폰 단자에 카드리더기를 연결하면 사용이 간편하고 시간이 절약되는 카드결제기가 됩니다.
기존의 카드결제기를 완벽히 대체할 수 있는 최고의 이동식 카드결제기이며, 판매수익을 증대하는 솔루션이 추가된 최상의 제품입니다.
1. 신뢰할 수 있는 신용카드 영수증에 업주님의 이미지 광고를 할 수 있어 판매증대 효과 100%
2. 고객님께 자체 적립을 할 수 있어 고객이 즐거워하며, 고객유치 및 유지를 할 수 있습니다.
3. 고객님이 휴대폰으로 댓글을 달 수 있어 업주님 업체를 브랜드화 할 수 있습니다.
4. 다중 사업자 기능(한 단말기로 여러 사업장을 등록 할 수 있습니다.)
5. 직원 결제내역 통합 조회 기능
6. 실외 결제를 견향한 방수 기능
7. 간단한 구조로 A/S 최소화
8. 소형으로 휴대가 간편
9. 문자, e-mail, web 에서 용지출력으로 용지 사용안함
10. 세탁기에 2시간 넣고 돌려도 끄떡없는 내구성
11. 오디오 단자 사용으로 뛰어난 호환성 과 리딩률
12. 무 전원 방식으로 충전이 필요 없으며 차후 충전지 교체 필요 없음.
13. 무선단말기 와 비교 시 서류 개통 절차 간소화
14. 고 사양 부품 사용으로 안정적인 제품사양
weight : 10g
size : 52*23*12(이어폰길이 제외)
color : 화이트, 아이보리
Battery : 없음.
전기적인 특성 : (없음) 구형 전원 방식에서 최신 무 전원 방식 채택
* NEW *
- Bug Fixes
- Renamed from Android2Web to Zync Cloud to comply with Google Play Developer Program Policy
- Capture data via questionnaire, using text, numbers, photo, signatures.
- Camera based barcode scanner supported or any bluetooth HID scanner.
- Can handle very large datasets (ie back catalogue of product lists for returns or stock count activities).
- Handle real-time mobile payments, with Payleven Chip & Pin support.
- Users have the ability to create & complete calls on demand.
- Support for Non-auto focus camera barcode scanning using pic2shop.
Sign up on www.handpoint.com to get the card reader.
- No monthly fee
- Flat percentage of 2.65% for Visa and MasterCard transactions
- One time setup fee £99 for the card reader (12.500 ISK)
- Choose your favorite colour, Orange, Green or Black card reader
- Accept both chip&pin and magstripe card payments
- Accept debit and credit cards
- Simple sign up process on Handpoint.com/#sign-up
The first and only PCI P2PE certified mPOS application in the world
EMV I+II and PCI-PTS v.3x (SRED) accredited Handpoint card reader
PCI DSS certified Gateway
Visa and MasterCard certified mobile POS solution
- The UK
Handpoint is an expert in mobile payments with 13 years’ experience in the payment market. The company and its senior executives pioneered major innovations in the mobile payments market, including developing Mobile Point-Of-Sale (mPOS) for the airline industry in 2003 and the world’s first Chip and PIN mPOS solution for a handheld device at Manchester United FC’s stadium in 2007.
Handpoint mPOS offers any merchant, from market traders to multinational retailers, a simple and ultra-secure way to accept Chip and PIN card payments with a mobile device.
Handpoint works closely with major payment players including Visa and MasterCard, and its new mPOS solution meets the most stringent mobile payment security standards in the world. The Handpoint mPOS is the first and currently only mobile POS application to have been P2PE certified by the PCI Security Council.
-Added a confirmation dialog when the user presses "revert"
-Fixed: Application cannot be activated with a shared secret on devices running Android OS version 4.2.2
Notable Bug fixes:
-Error: Application crashes when trying too open receipt details on devices running Android OS version < 4.0
-Error: Merchant and customer .pdf receipts not being created on devices running on Android OS version < 4.0
These errors have been fixed.
-The application is notified if the Bluetooth connection is physically broken, f.ex. if the card reader is turned off.
-Localization of message strings was improved for Icelandic locale.
-Application cannot be activated with a shared secret on devices running Android OS version 4.2.2
START TAKING PAYMENTS IN MINUTES
1) Download the app
2) Sign up and request your card reader
3) Connect your PayPal Here reader and accept payments
LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT 24/7
If you ever need help, we’re here for you. Contact our help team at www.paypal.com/here.
PayPal Here uses an encrypted card reader, backed by our best-in-class risk-management and fraud protection. All payments go right into your account for secure, reliable, and easy transaction processing.
*Tablets verified to work with any PPH card reader:
Samsung Nexus 10
Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro
*Tablets requiring our latest card reader:
ASUS Nexus 7 2013
ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T
Sony Xperia Z Tablet
For devices not on this list, please download the app and do a test swipe with your reader, especially prior to purchasing a new device.
Con esta aplicación a través de tu smartphone o tableta Android, vas a poder encontrar en un mapa los locales de Pago Fácil más cercanos en todo el país. También vas a poder buscar locales por dirección. Así de fácil.
Además, enterate de todos los servicios y empresas que podes pagar en Pago Fácil. Conocé nuestros nuevos productos y novedades.