phase6 hallo German for Adults is aimed specifically at refugees and migrants who live in Germany and have grown up with a first language other than German. The language learning app supports the language development and trains more than 800 words and phrases relevant for the daily life. The app has been developed in cooperation with the Hueber publishing house and enables learners to build an essential vocabulary of German as a second language.
phase6 hallo creates the foundation for better comprehension, for mutual understanding and for the beginning of successful integration.
- Learn German and the Latin alphabet effectively.
- Benefit from the spacing effect by means of structured repetitions.
- Stay motivated with the reward system.
- Focus on everyday topics.
- Target-group-specific design.
- Guaranteed learning results.
- Faster access to communication.
- Individual support.
- Playful learning: Pairings of words and pictures strengthen vocabulary retention, e.g. with Pairs, the popular memory game.
- Multiple Choice: A limited set of options helps to find the correct answer.
- Listening comprehension and pictures: Audiovisual exercises promote listening comprehension and facilitate the start without knowledge of the Latin alphabet.
- Writing practice: Unambiguous pictures visualise which word is to be written. Learners can compare their own answer with the correct one.
- Praise and reward: phase6 hallo German for Adults motivates learning - by means of beneficial feedback and praise.
For further information on the language learning app phase6 hallo German for Adults see http://www.phase6.de/hallo/erwachsene.
phase6 hallo German for Adults is a project of the European initiative VISION EDUCATION. The app has been developed by phase6, Germany’s leading vocabulary trainer, in cooperation with the technology and publishing partners Alphary and Hueber. By means of sponsors, the app is available as a free download.
VISION EDUCATION facilitates new forms of constructive and cooperative interaction between politics, society and the economy in the area of education - to create sustainable, useful and substantial benefits for the whole of society.
- VISION EDUCATION: http://visioneducation.net
- phase6: http://www.phase6.de/hallo/erwachsene
- Hueber Verlag: http://www.hueber.de/
- Alphary: http://alphary.net
phase6 hallo German for Adults is continuously being improved by our team in order to provide you with a fully functional product. If you would like to share suggestions with us or if you come across any mistakes, please contact us at email@example.com.