OsmAnd+ is the paid application version. By buying it you support the project, fund the development of new features, and receive the latest updates.
Some of the main features:
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
• Display your position and orientation on the map
• Optionally align the map according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Can display specialized online tile maps
• Can display satellite view (from Bing)
• Can display different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional maps with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
Use OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia Data
• High quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• Global maps from OpenStreetMap, available per country or region
• Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing
• Unlimited free download, directly from the app
• Always up-to-date maps (updated at least once a month)
• Compact offline vector maps
• Select between complete map data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB, or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Also supports online or cached tile maps
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent map zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• The maps include foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
Directly Contribute to OpenStreetMap
• Report map bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)
OsmAnd is open source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations, or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund the development, coding, and testing of new functionalities.
Approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *
Most countries around the globe available as map downloads!
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe,from Australia to the USA. Argentina, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, UK, Spain, ...
'Know where you are, know where you have been, and get where you want to go.'
With reliable GPS track recordings, a large GPS compass, various online and offline (free) maps and extensive search options, you can navigate when you go off the beaten track.
Know where you are
Check out the large compass with G-force meter, and read your speed, altitude, and slope. Study the trip computer to know your performance over time.
Use various online maps and offline maps, all for free! Use the maps to navigate. Just tap on the map and get instant information like accurate coordinates, street view images, addresses and distances.
Know where you have been
Record GPS Points Of Interest (POIs), for example to remember where you parked your car.
Record GPS tracks while you are walking. Check out performance figures of your tracks like altitude and speed profiles.
Get where you want to go
Navigate to POIs and navigate along tracks, supported by a large compass. Besides the compass, you will get clear instructions by visuals and spoken voice.
Search for addresses and businesses via Google, or via Yahoo if you prefer. Search for photos of Panoramio. Search for interesting spots via Wikipedia. Even search for and download tracks from GPSies, which offers around one million tracks by now.
Track your buddies live on your Android device or PC, and be aware that they track you! Just for fun, but also for safety while being in the outback.
Tracky support the following languages: Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, Traditional and Simple Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish.
A free trial version 'TrackyTry' is also available. It has the same features as the paid Tracky app, except that recorded tracks and POIs will not be stored.
Tracky: GPS track recording, large compass, online and offline maps, search, navigate
Find your road on the sea! GPS chartplotter for boating.
An easy-to-use offline GPS tracker and route planner featuring worldwide offline maps.
Wherever you are: sea, rivers or lakes it will help you find your way.
Not only an app but an affordable tool for boating, fishing and sailing.
MAPS AND MARINE CHARTS
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA),
Marine Navigation use NOAA RNC raster United States waters marine charts
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), Marine Navigation use Bathymetric
Mediterranean RNC (Raster Navigational Charts)
NZMariner is the product name of New Zealand’s Official RNC (Raster Navigational Charts)
Esri created and released a new, comprehensive map of the world’s oceans and coastal areas
This world topographic map includes boundaries, cities, water features, ports, physiographic features, ecc.
Satellite imagery for the world and high-resolution for the United States and other areas around the world.
Open Sea Map is a first opensource maps for the sea, with ports, sea light and more.
You can download maps or marine chart, you need select area and application save tile in the disk. You can navigate on preloaded maps or chart without connection.
Marine Navigation save for you maps and marine chart, when you see the tiles of maps the application creates an automated archive, when smartphone cannot connect you can navigate on maps preloaded.
• Navigator GPS
• OffLine Map
• Save on SD OfflineMaps
• Sync Route/Waypoints
• Interactive Map
• Deep Chart / Altitude Chart
• 4000 SeaPorts
• Active Pointer
• Create, Manage and Delete Route/WayPoints
• Way Tracking
• Share Image
• Anchor Alert
• Code Morse
• Moon Info
• Scale Interface
• Screen Alive
Create your Yacht Club; your best boating group.
• Login with Facebook Account
• Create Group (Public, Password, Invite)
• Archive Points
• Group Live Chat
• Group Share Image
• Admin Your Group
• Share WayPoints
• Import/Export Points
WHY USE MARINE NAVIGATION?
Because it is easy to use, you need only activate app, you don't waist time for install instruments on your boat. It is cheap, you don't need to pay a lot of money for sea navigation. You can get route information. Save your money and time, you think only about the marine destination.
You have 15 minutes from the time of download to return an application purchased on Google Play for a full refund.
After the 15 minute return period, don't worry, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoy using Marine Navigation, would you mind taking a moment to rate it? It won't take more than a minute. Thanks for your support!
Good seamanship requires the use of official charts. Marine Navigation is for use with other charts and cannot replace official charts. Use at your own risk.
How create a new account (http://youtu.be/rUf4U4mQTwY)
How Download offline map (http://youtu.be/MSTjDf-V9vI)
• Active GPS
LEARN MORE ABOUT FISHPOINTS
http://www.fishpoints.net and join us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
Powered by Esri
Powered By NOAA
Powered By LINZ
Only marine navigation app to have route assistance with Voice Prompts for marine navigation.
* Voice Prompts for marine navigation / nautical naviagtion (requires GPS )
-prompts on approaching a boating route marker
-Continous distance and ETA updates
-Alerts when sailing/boating off route
-Alerts when boating in wrong direction
** Question? pl. contact support at gpsnauticalcharts.com / http://www.gpsnauticalcharts.com **
-Create routes from scratch
-Edit GPX/KML routes.
-Add custom description to route points.
-Drop markers along route.
* Offline NOAA charts, USACE rivers, Lake Depth Maps(FreshWater Lakes)
-Visual / Text Search
-Charts reprojected for WGS84 datum
* (NEW)FreshWater Lake maps:
- 7000+ lake depth charts
- Includes boat ramps data
- 1ft / 3ft depth contour maps for anglers for selected lake maps.
- Selected lake maps also contain fishing hot spots.
- Create custom fishing hot spots
* Tide & Currents
-High / Low tides.
-Active currents stations.
*Seamless chart quilting of marine charts
*Distance Bearing tool
*Create custom way points
- Using GPS
-Select point on map
-Manually enter latitude & longitude
*POI layer for marine charts
- Overlay POIs
- POIs derived from equivalent ENC and contains all categories including Buoy, Light, Harbour facility, Obstr.
*Search POIs/Way points
* Record Marine GPS tracks
* View tracks overlay
* Live track animation
* Track analytics/stats
* Export GPX trcks to SDCard
-Share GPX trakcs with friends/View on Google earth.
* Auto Follow Mode (Course up)
-Continuously updates boat's location on chart
- Adjustable update frequency
Sample Nautical Charts (see http://gpsnauticalcharts.com/ for all charts)
SUGARLOAF KEY TO KEY WEST
PORT RICHEY TAMPA BAY - CLEARWATER HBR
EAST BAY TO WEST BAY FLORIDA
ST JOSEPH, ST ANDREW BAYS
INTRACOASTAL WATERWAY MATECUMBE TO GRASSY KEY
CHESAPEAKE BAY CAPE CHARLES TO NORFOLK HARBOR
ANCLOTE KEYS TO CRYSTAL RIVER
ST JOSEPH SOUND
Minnesota lakes - Kabetogama, Minnetonka, Waconia,Leech,Mille Lacs
Lake Keowee,Jocassee,Hartwell,Greenwood,Lake Murray
Mark Twain,Ozarks,Table Rock
Lake St. Clair
KEY WEST TO THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER
SAN PEDRO CHANNEL
LAKE MICHIGAN STONY LAKE TO POINT BETSIE
APALACHICOLA BAY TO CAPE SAN BLAS
EAST CAPE TO MORMON KEY
CAPE HENLOPEN TO INDIAN RIVER INLET
CHESAPEAKE BAY CAPE HENRY TO THIMBLE SHOAL LIGHT
MONHEGAN ISLAND TO CAPE ELIZABETH
LAKE ONTARIO - CLAYTON TO FALSE DUCKS ISL
SAN FRANCISCO ENTRANCE
MIAMI TO MARATHON, FLORIDA BAY
CAPE MAY TO FENWICK ISLAND
MISSISSIPPI RIVER TO GALVESTON
CAPE CANAVERAL TO KEY WEST
DELAWARE RIVER WILMINGTON TO PHILADELPHIA
FLORIDA KEYS SOMBRERO KEY TO SAND KEY
SAN PABLO BAY
RAINY LAKE BIG ISLAND MINN TO OAKPOINT ISL ONT
INTRACOASTAL WATERWAY - BISCAYNE BAY
EVERGLADES NTL PARK - SHARK RVR TO LOSTMANS RVR
MIAMI TO MARATHON & FLORIDA BAY
STRAITS OF MACKINAC
NORFOLK HARBOR & ELIZABETH RIVER
SAN DIEGO TO SANTA ROSA ISLAND
CHOPTANK RIVER CAMBRIDGE TO GREENSBORO
FORT LAUDERDALE PORT EVERGLADES
ST SIMONS SOUND TO TOLOMATO RIVER
CHESAPEAKE DELAWARE CANAL
STRAIT OF JUAN DE FUCA ENTRANCE
PORT RICHEY CLEARWATER HBR
PAMPANO BEACH TO HALLADALE FLORIDA
LAKE MICHIGAN INCLUDING GREEN BAY
MAIMI TO MARATHON and FLORIDA BAY
SANTA CATALINA ISLAND
APALACHICOLA BAY TO LAKE WIMICO
- How to Turn Your Nexus 7 Tablet into a Futuristic Heads-Up Display (HUD) for Your Car
- Top 5 Automotive Android Apps
Navier HUD for Windows Phone is coming!
Navier HUD for IOS is coming!
What's difference in Premium version:
1. No ads
2. Syncs your data on different devices
3. Several premium-only parts
**Please make sure that your device works well with free version before you buying it **
NOTE: Needs 3G connection when navigation
NAVIER HUD – New navigation concept
Navier HUD is an application available on Android phones. Navier HUD uses the HUD (Head-up display) concept to help drivers without having to take their eyes off the road. The driving information are projected on to the windshield when using Navier HUD while the phone lie down in front of the windshield. Navier HUD has a simple navigation function to hint people toward a selected destination just follow the routing instruction. For the use of HUD, driving information and instruction are designed as simple symbols to help drivers easy to recognize.
Navier HUD (head-up display) projects navigational instructions on the windshield, effectively providing essential information to the driver without having to take your eyes off the road.
The navigational instructions are designed to be read clearly in HUD mode. Simple instructions and signals is the main goal here. Turn-by-turn speech instructions are supported (not all languages).
[Usable for different vehicles]
Navier HUD can be used for driving, biking, jogging... You can switch between HUD and normal mode for regular use on a phone holder.
[Customize your layout]
Navier HUD lets you create your own panel layout with parts like a compass, routing instructions, average speed, route progress, distance travelled. Just choose the parts you need and arrange them however you like.
[Synchronize data with your Google account]
Navier HUD synchronizes and backs up your data (destination and panel layouts) to multiple devices using your Google account.
To contact us or make your views heard please use forum.mapfactor.com as Google Play does not allow us to answer your comments or queries.
MapFactor also makes the popular NavigatorFREE for PC, Pocket PC and WinCE.
OpenStreetMap is a collaborative project to create a free editable map of the world. For more information see www.openstreetmap.org
* intuitive voice navigation in different languages
* door to door route planning
* cross-border routing without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
* overview of the upcoming manoeuvre and distance shown on the screen
GPS satellite navigation
* 2D/3D mode allows realistic visual map display
* day/night modes switch colour schemes for day or night time driving
* map rotates in driving direction, or north up
* find nearest points of interest
* full GB postcodes (1.8 million)
* hear audible warnings as you approach speed cameras
* add your own favourite locations and routes
* routing modes for car, pedestrian, truck
* route avoidance - block off certain road from your route
------------ OpenStreetMap data ------------
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Isle Of Man
United Kingdom Postcode - Ordnance Survey
Antigua And Barbuda
British Virgin Islands
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
St Pierre And Miquelon
Turks And Caicos Islands
Trinidad And Tobago
United States of America
Wallis And Futuna
Democratic Republic Of Timor Leste
Union Of Myanmar
United Arab Emirates
Federated States Of Micronesia
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Sao Tome And Principe
United Republic Of Tanzania
You can enjoy unlimited navigation features with no hidden costs.
offline gps navigation
free map updates
multi-language voice navigation (33 languages supported)
GPS / Glonass ready
speed limit warnings
fixed speed camera warnings (available in selected countries only)
large POI database
pedestrian, car, or even bee-line navigation
night mode based on local sunset time
• Smooth, blazingly fast maps. Vector-based, fully scalable and ultra fast.
• Online and offline maps. Enjoy maps with or without internet connection.
• Search with character. A few characters – in any order – and we’ll find your destination.
• Local Search. It’s all about finding accurate and up-to-date destinations.
• Wikipedia on the map. The free encyclopedia.
• Weather on the map. Weather has never been more accessible.
• Doesn’t the world look a whole lot better in 3D? Stunning 3D buildings and photorealistic landmarks make navigation so much better.
• Automotive quality navigation. We deeply care about correct routes, lane information, speed limits and road signs.
• So why would your map always have to look the same? Our map is always just right – bright and clear during the day and incredibly stylish at night.
• Nietzsche was right. All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.
• There are a 1,000 different ways to get to Rome. We offer you the best alternatives. You choose.
• You can rely on our speed alarms. We automatically warn you when you are speeding.
• Wouldn’t it be nice to know exactly which lane to use? Now you can.
• Road signs in your navigation. Everything that is relevant to you.
• Crystal clear instructions. ‘After 300 yards, turn right onto the A3 towards Basingstoke.’
• Multi-stop routes. Because sometimes going from A to B goes through C.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Navigation in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• The future is here. Follow Me puts a virtual car on your camera image, which you just have to follow.
• Because not everyone is the same. Choose your own Follow Me car.
• Super easy to set-up. ROUTE 66 Navigate automatically detects where to put the virtual Follow Me car.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Follow Me in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• Speed cameras. Save big on speeding tickets.
• App in the foreground? In the background? We’ll warn you anyway.
• 95% coverage. We’re working on the other 5.
• Timing is everything. Safety and savings, the result.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Speed cameras in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• HD Traffic. Reliable and super accurate traffic that simply works.
• Save up to 18.5% of your time. Proven.
• We do the math. You decide what you want to do.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out HD Traffic in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
PANORAMIC CAR KIT
• The Panoramic Car Kit was made for ROUTE 66 Navigate. And vice versa.
• Free shipping. Anywhere in the world.
• Available on store.66.com
For more information, please visit www.66.com.
FREE Updates for both app and maps.
FREE Navigation license for OpenStreetMap.
BE-ON-ROAD is a free offline turn-by-turn gps navigation for Android based on OpenStreetMaps. Maps are updated multiple times per year and can be stored on your device, or SD card. That means, that you can navigate anywhere with the most recent maps even without the internet connection!
~ offline gps navigation
~ offline maps
~ free map updates
~ multi-language voice navigation (33 languages supported)
~ GPS / Glonass ready
~ speed limit warnings
~ fixed speed camera warnings (available in selected countries only)
~ 3D buildings
~ lane guidance
~ large POI database
~ pedestrian, car, or even bee-line navigation
~ night mode based on local sunset time
~ track recording
EUROPE - Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle Of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City
NORTH AMERICA - Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Bermuda, California, Canada, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana , Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
SOUTH AMERICA - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Brazil, Cayman Islands, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Maarten, Suriname, Thailand and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uruguay, Venezuela, Virgin Islands
ASIA - Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei, Cambodia, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
OCEANIA - American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
AFRICA - Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic Of The Congo, Cote d'lvoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Guinea, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, United Republic Of Tanzania, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Take advantage of real-time traffic information to plan your trips
– Locate free-moving and congested routes through green-orange-red colour coded maps, as well as road closures and all traffic information.
– Choose a route to avoid time-wasting traffic jams!
With MICHELIN Navigation, stay calm and safe with a GPS navigation system offering simplified ergonomics:
– All Michelin route options: Michelin recommended, shortest, discovery route…as well as journey costs with toll fees included
– Schematic and uncluttered presentation of directions
– Simple and non-intrusive voice guidance
– Hazard areas and real-time traffic incidents (traffic jams, roadworks, slow moving traffic, information on traffic conditions and flow on roads, motorways and ring roads, including closures…)
– Speed limits on continuous display with visual speeding alerts
– Free GPS with maximum readability
Stay in the know in real-time, even on familiar routes, with the community alert option
The Alert mode is a location tracking system enhanced to receive alerts while you focus on your driving:
– Uncluttered presentation
– Over 30,000 speed cameras in Europe
– Speed limits continuously displayed
– Visual alerts when speed limits are exceeded
Take advantage of alerts shared by other drivers to avoid any surprises!
– And you, too, can share traffic and incident updates on your route: hazard zones, speed cameras, traffic jams, road works, accidents
Together, the road becomes safer.
Let’s take the best route together…
Note: traffic information available for Europe and England (traffic for London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Northampton...)
MICHELIN Mobility Apps
Take the smart road with the MICHELIN App Collection
Discover a package of free interconnected applications that enable you to better monitor and manage your journeys:
-Maintain your tyres and your vehicle:
oMICHELIN MyCar (tips on checking and maintaining your vehicule)
-Drive more safely:
oMICHELIN Navigation (guidance and traffic information in real-time) oViaMichelin (mapping and route planning)
-Make the most of your mobility:
oMICHELIN Hotels (real-time booking)
oMICHELIN Restaurants (restaurant search and booking)
oMICHELIN Travel (the wealth of tourist information from the Green Guide)
CoPilot is the high performance GPS navigation app to get you where you’re going safely, reliably and most importantly enjoyably.
Join over 14 million drivers and professional fleets worldwide that trust CoPilot’s high quality offline maps for fast and accurate guidance, even when there’s no mobile coverage or you’re navigating abroad.
*****As featured on Engadget, CNET, Auto Express *****
INCLUDES FREE 7 DAY TRIAL OF VOICE-GUIDED NAVIGATION AND ACTIVETRAFFIC™:
• Offline navigation: street maps stored on-board your Android
• Clear voice-guided, turn-by-turn directions with text-to-speech technology
• Driver-friendly 3D guidance display shows you the way at every turn
• Lane indicator arrows, highway exit sign post information and realistic ClearTurn™ view to help you at complex junctions
• Real-time ActiveTraffic™ and predictive time-of-day routing helps you avoid delays, so you’ll arrive on-time and stress-free, every time
• Automatic routing and fast recalculation if you miss a turn
• Safety camera alerts with free database updates (not available in North America, France or Switzerland)
• Unique directions only view and motion lock for safer driving
• CommuteMe™ automatically learns your favourite route to and from work, and checks it for traffic every day
• Speed limit warnings and speedometer
• Accurate ETAs so you know when you’ll arrive
• And much, much more…
GET USE OF VOICE-GUIDED NAVIGATION IN-APP
If you enjoy your drive with CoPilot (and we’re confident you will!), you can purchase voice-guided navigation options via in-app purchase in MyCoPilot > Features & Upgrades. You can also purchase a 12 month ActiveTraffic subscription and get additional map regions throughout the world.
FREE BASIC FEATURES:
After the 7 day trial, you can still enjoy the following features for free:
► Offline 2D street maps
► Comprehensive multi-stop trip planning tools to plan detailed routes before you go
► Huge database of pre-loaded POIs to easily find local restaurants, gas stations, car parks and other useful places
► View your complete itinerary & preview every turn direction
► Drag and drop route editing
► Useful local search with Yelp, Wikipedia and Google*
► Walking mode
► Download any one of the following countries/regions for free:
• Europe: Choose one of the following countries/regions - UK & Ireland, Balkans, BeNeLux, Russia, Central Eastern Europe, DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), France, Greece, Iberia, Italy, Nordics, Poland, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine
• North America: USA & Canada
• Australasia: Australia & New Zealand
• Southern Africa: South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia and Botswana
• Middle East/GCC: Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and UAE
• South East Asia: Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
*Social sharing, Google, Yelp and Wikipedia requires a mobile connection
For more information, visit copilotgps.com
Stay Connected with CoPilot:
@copilotgps or @copilotgps_us
Google+: search +copilot
You will access to the full features of the Offline Maps, Speedometer, Compass, Charts, Share, and SOS; a total value of $10.50 for only $4.99.
Outdoor Navigation software is your best friend through your adventures in the wild.
Go into the outdoors with confidence and enjoy your activities without worrying about the tools to help you navigate. Your Outdoor Navigation app is made by the people who have been developing this software since 2003 across multiple platforms. Be sure that you will stay ahead of the rest with continuous updates and relevant tools.
It is an excellent tool for biking, jogging, skiing, hiking, geocaching, boating, flying and many other sporting activities.
The PRO version of Outdoor Navigation gives you the base application and all the available plugins* (Compass, Speedometer, Offline Maps, Charts, SOS, Share) in one purchase at a great discount.
Outdoor Offline Maps
It is the fastest and easiest way to install all the most advanced features of this award winning software for an excellent price!
*US Terrain inteligence must be purchased separately because it is location specific (US only).
- Online Street and Satellite Google Maps plus more than 75 other online maps!
- Offline Maps: allow you to use your Outdoor Navigation application without an internet connection. Simply download the selected part of a map and use it later when you no longer have a data connection. Choose from a variety of maps and never worry about roaming charges again.
+ Select from more than 100 different maps available for download
+ Choose the size of the maps you download
+ Choose the quality level of the maps you download
+ Download several maps to be accessed later
- Search places
- Track recording, creating custom Photo POI-s
- Online Route Planning from A to B (car, pedestrian, beeline, plus bicycle and public transport in countries where available), manual route drawing
- Outdoor Navigation with advanced Digital Compass that allows you to view a chart and to view and select Trip computers beside the Compass
- Speedometer with Car, Bike and Plane layouts and the ability to quickly set and change your current speed limit and receive accurate sound warnings if you have gone over your desired range.
- Speed limit tables with selectable speed limits and warning beep when speeding over the set limit!
- Trip Computer with 40 selectable tools with multiple layout options
- Track, analyze, compare switch your tracks (up to 5) on Charts
- Share your tracks and POI-s via E-mail and Facebook with embedded Chart and Map view
- Displaying your geo-tagged photos from a Gallery on the Map
- Info and SOS (Panic and Emergency) messages sending via SMS and to an email address
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Hungarian and Korean languages are supported.
New features to come:
- Drop Box integration to be able backup, restore, export and import your track data
- Ability to view charts that include your live track that is being recorded.
- Checkin feature that allows your Facebook friends to see your current location.
- Additional speedometer layouts and styles to match your personality or even your current mood.
Additional info at http://www.gpstuner.com
Please send us your feedback or request: email@example.com
>> Always know the fastest route: TomTom Traffic gets you there faster
>> Get real-time traffic information: See exactly where delays start and end and how to avoid them
>> Quick access to your favorites: Immediately start driving to your favorite places
>> See buildings and landmarks in stunning 3D: Know exactly where you are so you never miss a turn
>> Get alerts for safety cameras: Avoid speeding fines with accurate and timely speed warnings
>> Navigation you can rely on: No need for an internet connection to plan your route
Download TomTom GO Mobile and drive with the app for a fixed number of free miles every month. Upgrade to Unlimited Navigation to drive without miles restriction. Select from a one year or three year subscription, depending on your driving needs.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS
The previous TomTom Navigation app for Android is replaced by the new TomTom GO Mobile app. Buyers of the Navigation app can drive with the GO Mobile app for 3 years for only $0.99 (or equivalent price in your local currency). For more information see http://goo.gl/LWtw1w
- Lifetime World Maps: Always drive with the latest maps for over 100 countries**
- Offline Maps: Maps are stored on your smartphone. So you don't need an internet connection, or data roaming, to plan a new route or re-route.
- Lifetime TomTom Traffic: Always drive with real-time traffic information for the lifetime of your app*
- Lifetime Safety Cameras: Avoid speeding fines with accurate and timely speed warnings for the lifetime of your app*
- Points of Interest: From gas stations to hotels, your app comes pre-loaded with millions of useful POIs
- Navigate to Contacts: Never memorize an address again. Select a contact from your list and the app will plan your route.
- Quick search: Find your destination faster with intuitive search results. Quick search starts to find your destination as soon as you start typing.
- Tap and go: Tap on your favorite destination on the map, and you’re on your way
* Check http://tomtom.com/19212 for availability per country. Services require a cell phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad.
** You can download 4 or more full updates every year for the life of your app.
TomTom reserves its right to unilaterally withdraw and/or to amend this offer and/or to amend the terms and conditions.
+++ Update version now available +++
Important: Update may require additional data via wiFi (WLAN)!
ONLY customers who already have one of the previous full versions bought can use this software as an update.
The unlimited full version can now be found in the paying area.
Samsung users: Please use WLAN for download of maps!
With the MapQuest app, you can:
• Get voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation for walking or driving directions.
• Have peace of mind knowing we’re using the latest traffic data. Live traffic updates and automatic re-routing will help you get there on time.
• Choose from up to three different driving routes (when available) to get you to your destination most efficiently. We’ll take traffic, road closures, and more into account so you can choose the most optimal route.
• Impress your boss, family, and friends with an on-time arrival with our ETA (estimated time of arrival) and location sharing features.
• Bookmark your home and work addresses so you can find your way to either at the push of a button.
• Quickly search for nearby points of interest in your favorite categories like coffee, restaurants, gas, and more with our industry-first layers bar!
• Advanced search uses your contacts, recent searches, top categories, and nearby points of interest to help you find your destination faster.
• Save a few bucks when you click on nearby gas stations and view and compare their current gas prices.
• Find a place to rest your head. Explore the area and book a nearby hotel directly from the app!
• Show your team spirit with MLB.com Team Kits, available for purchase in-app, custom logos, start screen, accent colors and saved routes to the game ensure your navigation app is as die-hard as you are!
Join the millions of people that have already downloaded the free MapQuest app as their own personal navigator.
GLOBAL MAPS INCLUDING ONE ENTIRE COUNTRY FOR OFFLINE USE.
NOW ALSO WITH DYNAMIC TRAFFIC DATA AND TRUE PEDESTRIAN NAVIGATION.
Scout offers the proven quality of the multi-award winning international bestseller GPS Navigation (formerly known as “skobbler”) in a further advanced and significantly enhanced version. It’s the ultimate map & orientation tool for your phone or tablet. And now you can get it for free!
The only truly complete online and offline solution, which does not only make mobile navigation, but also global digital maps (including city maps) easier to use and more adaptable to your needs. No matter where or how you are on-the-go.
This is not some lightweight bait version. On the contrary: Scout is the ultimate all-in-one map and navigation solution. You get FOR FREE, what costs 50 bucks and more elsewhere.
▸ ONLINE AND OFFLINE FUNCTIONALITY
Global online maps and an entire country (incl. its city maps) for offline use included (upgradeable), all core app features available offline
▸ TOP NAVIGATION INCL. PEDESTRIAN AND TRAFFIC (NEW!)
Full-fledged voice-guided turn-by-turn, now with dynamic traffic data (upgradeable), alternative routes, speed limit display, text-to-speech & top-notch pedestrian navigation, etc.
▸ COMPREHENSIVE TRAVEL MAP AND INFO
Complete digital map functionality with high-end map engine for seamless display and interaction, Foursquare search and TripAdvisor information for hotels, bars, restaurants, clubs, sights, etc.
▸ OPENSTREETMAP INCL. MAP UPDATES
Global interactive and extremely detailed OSM map with several map updates per year free of charge
▸ EXTREMELY BROAD FUNCTIONALITY
Various search modes, free drive capability for orientation and warnings on each journey, routes for car, bicycle and pedestrian, etc.
All of that and more FREE OF CHARGE.
Get Scout on your device and find out yourself, why the app has been sold millions of times (as “skobbler”) and has been one of the highest-rated map solutions for years.
In the following, you’ll find more detailed information on some of those points:
OFFLINE MAPS BASED ON OPENSTREETMAP
- In addition to the already included free country map, your app can optionally be enhanced with favorably priced map packages for offline usage (at a bargain price).
- Save storage space and install only those maps you currently need. That’s how the app can easily be customized to suit your needs.
- You get continuous map updates. Free of charge, of course.
- More than 1.5 million contributors make the OpenStreetMap one of the most detailed and dynamic digital maps, that is brought closer to perfection every day.
NAVIGATION WITH TRAFFIC INFORMATION AND SPEED CAM WARNING
- Let yourself be navigated to your destination. Precise and clearly understandable voice instruction will show you the way.
- Choose from three alternative routes and go for the best way.
- The already included traffic information feature keeps you updated on the current traffic situation. Avoid being caught up in traffic jams and make a detour round construction sites.
- International INRIX Traffic: This optional upgrade provides you with superior traffic intelligence by international market leader INRIX. It will greatly enhance routing during turn-by-turn navigation and displays additional color-coded information on the current traffic situation.
- Our free speed cam warning feature alerts you when approaching fixed speed cameras while in free drive or navigation mode and prevents you from getting speeding tickets.
Please note that the continuous use of the GPS will cause the battery to discharge more quickly. That’s why we recommend to leave your device connected to the charging cable during the entire trip.
the right order by drawing mirror lines into the board. You can use horizontal, vertical or diagnol mirrors to
complete a level.
This is sometime very hard to do according to all possible combinitions of mirror lines.
Friends of hard puzzle games can find a big challenge here.