Please email me with any questions, suggestions or feature requests
- Instant status of your websites, servers and transactions
- Select the monitor interval on the preferences screen.
- Alert history for your websites and servers.
- Set refresh rate, notifications and sounds for peak time and off-peak time.
- You can add as many websites to be monitored as you want.
- You can set the interval between two monitor requests separately.
- Provides a detailed report to every website, how many requests have been send to the target, how many of them are succeed or failed.
- Can read basic server informations (PHP based servers only) via php script, can be downloaded from http://www.startransportcurier.ro/server_report.zip"> here
- Add free
- Toggle scan by cell tower location.
- Stop monitoring service when the battery is to low
- View the last error event.
- No false alerts when your device has no data connection.
With Site24x7 app for Android you can monitor the current status of your websites, receive instant alerts via push notification, view Root Cause Analysis of a downtime or even add a new website monitor. Existing Site24x7 customers can track SLAs and view reports of monitors from your existing Site24x7 account.
Site24x7 android app currently entails you the following:
- Receive instant alerts via Push Notification feature.
- Check current status of your monitors.
- Check Process, Services & Network Statistics of each Server Monitor.
- Start & Stop services of a Service Monitor.
- Quickly check the Root Cause Analysis report when a server or website is down.
- Mark an identified downtime as maintenance.
- View response time by location.
- Track configured SLA.
- View outage reports by time period break down.
- Graphical view for Monitors Response time
- Add a new website monitor.
- Check website availability from the app.
Keep track of the availability, response time, and content changes of your website applications 24/7
Simply build a list of websites and pypmin will poll them in the background. When a website is unreachable pypmin sends a notification with the http status code. You can also opt in to get notifications when the content of a website changes.
You can configure the poll interval, and also the threshold of consecutive failures before a notification is made, in order to account for occasional problems with your phones connectivity.
Finally, pypmin also allows you to view a timeline of previous events for each website.
Easily view all server / site status in the same interface
Check the server / site status details
View server / site status charts
Add contacts to server / site
You can monitor Web server, Email server, DNS server, FTP server, VPN server, etc.
Monitor web sites based on the domain name / IP address, support HTTP / HTTPS protocol, you can manually add / modify HTTP return code for monitoring.
More features are constantly updating ...
Dear Mike, thank you for using this Website Monitor and here comes the answer to your problem.
Once you create a website to monitor, you have to start it by press either the 【Start】 Button on the Create Page or the 【Start】 Item on the Operation List which will appear after your long press on the first page website item.
The monitor thread won't run unless there is at least one website to monitor in order to save resources.
Hope you can enjoy it Mike.
Are you running websites? Have your websites ever been shut down by errors? Have you ever notice the errors but only to find that several hours passed. Don't let it happens again. Web Site Monitor helps you monitor your website. If anything wrong, it lets you know ahead of other users!
Website Monitor works with http requests and saves your system resources. What's more, it is more reliable.
Once you set the websites you want to monitor, it monitors the websites quietly. Unless the website is not accessible, you will not receive any notifications or be interupted by the monitor.
This website monitor is not a simple monitor. You can add as many websites to be monitored as you want. You can set the interval between two monitor requests seperately.
Website monitor provides a detailed report to every website. You can see how many requests have been send to the target, how many of them are succeed or failed. You can see the last succeed and failed time.
There is no deamon running background in your android system if there is no websites to monitor. The deamon service is only started when there are websites to monitor. Thus, you can just keep Website Monitor in your system without worrying about the resources overhead.
Includes a widget to monitor your sites right from your Android desktop.
Provide a URL and a polling interval and let the Web Site Monitor regularly ping the server for status. You can add any number of monitors (the free version supports 1 monitor - just use the in-app purchase to unlock an unlimited number of monitors).
Web Site Monitor includes full support for phones and 7" or 10" tablets and includes a widget.
You can configure notifications and alert sounds for first failure or success. You can also provide a configurable schedule to temporarily suspend monitoring at a certain time of day or night.
Web Site Monitor keeps a history of all ping attempts. The server response is captured for later review. For each ping attempt, the monitor also records the URL, date and time of attempt, the length of the request in milliseconds, and the result.
It is a bundle of 6 in 1 where you are able to monitor CPU, RAM, I/O, Network, Apps and your Battery so you are actually paying for 6 applications together in a single one!
Comparing to the Lite version this application unlocks monitoring in the forms of:
- Notification bar
- Floating apps
- DashClock lockscreen widget extensions
- Saving and scheduling of background monitoring sessions
Grasp the full power of customization and configure features, such as:
- The algorithm you prefer the most for calculating the remaining battery time;
- The update interval of real time monitoring, in order to spare system resources;
- Monitor total CPU usage or individual CPU cores (if your device has more than 1 CPU core).
WARNING: Expanded notifications only works on Jelly Bean+ due to API limitations.
- Help translating! https://crowdin.net/project/system-monitor
- Feature graphics made by www.johnxde.com #
- DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: This permission is needed in order to display the floating app option.
- RUN AT STARTUP: This permission is need in case that you want your notifications to start on boot.
URL Maestro monitors web sites for up-time, and will raise alerts if they are not responding or returning errors. You simply specify URLs to monitor, and URL Maestro will verify pages are being served correctly.
It also calculates average response time, and generates charts of daily up-time and avg response times.
Absolute minimal battery consumption.
1. Real Time Scanning:
• Ensures your mobile is secure at all times.
• Scans an application as soon as it is installed on your mobile, irrespective of the way it is installed via either bluetooth, internet, e-mail, data cable or google play.
• Enables you to scan your entire mobile or any selected application within seconds.
• Uses one of the fastest antivirus scanners, thus saving you precious time.
• It also allows you to schedule a scan to run once a day at a specific time.
• Has an update feature which ensures the mobile database is kept up to date.
3. App Checker (NEW!)
• It makes you aware of all those application installed on your mobile, that are capable of performing certain operations that can misuse or cause damage to your mobile and the data on it.
• It tells you how each application can and may misuse the data of your mobile or be cause harm to it.
• It helps you identify potentially malicious applications.
• It also provides a feature to mark a well-known application as trusted, thus not displaying it on further runs of App Checker.
• This helps keeping the mobile safe and secure.
• It helps you locate and lock your mobile when it is lost or stolen.
• It enables you to remotely turn ON the mobile’s GPS and have the device send its location as well as the “APPROXIMATE ADDRESS” of where the mobile is, thus making it very easy for you to find you’re mobile.
• It also enables you to remotely lock the mobile, so that no one can access any data or use the mobile. This keeps your data completely safe and secure.
5. SIM-Card Change Notification
• In the case your mobile is stolen, and the thief changes the SIM Card, the mobile immediately notifies you of the SIM Card’s new number.
• Has a very user friendly dashboard which tells you about the security status of the mobile.
• It tells you whether the Database is up to date or not, whether scanning is being regularly performed and whether the antitheft details are filled or not. It also tells you whether the mobile is completely secure or not.
• Tells you the current statistics about your mobile such as the number of files scanned till date, the number of viruses detected, the date the antivirus was last run on, the date App Checker was last run on and the date update was last run on.
Settings enable you to select how often you want to check your sites and application alerts phone upon any errors and a notification rings and pops up in your notification bar.
Astral Site Checker makes sure that your website is up and online and helps you minimize website downtime.
Website Checker App includes support for http and https and is a best friend for a web developer, web design firm and hosting company IT and technical support.
Server checker tool app free with ad-supported