If your heart is impaired, good control is vital. SaniQ Heart's self-monitoring allows you to track and document measurements quickly and easily. This allows you to detect changes in your cardiac output and monitor them reliably. SaniQ Heart offers all functions of an easy and clear heart diary. In addition, you can easily be reminded of medication intakes.
* Monitoring of blood pressure, pulse, glucose, oxygen saturation and your weight.
* Monitoring of Blood pressure, pulse, glucose, oxygen saturation and your weight.
* Displays measurements in graphical and list views
* E-mail transmission of all measured values for analysis and evaluation, e. g. by your doctor
* NEW: Smart features to get an even better health support with SaniQ
* NEW: Telemedicine mode enables a direct data exchange with your treating practice
* NEW: Medication intake reminder
What are the advantages of SaniQ Heart?
* You can see the signs of worsening in your condition before they make a significant impact on your everyday life.
* Doctors will be able to provide you with a sound data analysis for better and more targeted treatment planning.
* You can connect your complaints to your everyday life (day / night, work, vacation) and can react to it.
* Let yourself be reminded of medications and actively improve your treatment.
* You will receive information on the efficacy of new or discontinued medications.
New features in this version
* Medication intake reminder
* Completely revised measurements overview
* Save export as PDF to your phone
* Stay informed with the integrated SaniQ tweets
* Numerous optimisations
Compatible Bluetooth measurement devices
* Google Fit
* any measuring device without wireless connection
We expressly point out that the use of SaniQ Heart does not replace a visit to the doctor.
If you have any comments or tips on how to improve the app, just contact us by email. The SaniQ team is looking forward to hearing from you.
We wish you a lot of fun and good health with SaniQ!