I like it but problems I'm a teacher who moves from class to class throughout the day, often mid-class. I wanted to use this to receive reminders when it's time to change classes. Unfortunately the notification for when classes begin is erratic and doesn't always work or it notifies me at the wrong time. Nice app but I'll have to uninstall and find something else to use.
Widget doesn't work I tried to add a widget on my wall and none worked! They don't show up at all
Perfect for college Its simple, intuitive, and extremely useful. I use it to keep track of when my classes are, where they are, what my professor and TA's emails are, when my homeworks are due, and what my grades were for a certain class. It can be used for more or less than that, all with realtive ease.
Awesome app, one suggestion This is an awesome app and perfect for college students. Not only does it help me keep organized with my classes, but also with other extracurricular events. The only suggestion I have is that you should find a way to make the schedule we create viewable and editable online.
Good.......ish The app does work however it took up a surprising amount of storage on my phone. There is things to improve like the when tapping on the subject I feel it should come up with the times, teacher and what not like it does on the editing panel as well as homework. But however the colour scheme does make it personal and easy to find classes. 📚📖📒
My Class Schedule I'm liking the app so far. What I also like is that it makes my phone turn silent when it's time for class and all during class. I tried another app, but it didn't let me add information like the room number nor other things. Keep up the good work!
- fixed a crash when creating homework assignments
- translations: added Galician, updated Swedish, Croatian, Bengali
- fixed a bug introduced in version 3.0.5 where the paid version became unable to load backups from the free version
- modified the user interface for switching between day/week view
- exporting the timetable as an image is now also available from the day view
- added sum to grade overview
- improved teacher list layout