Unlike a paper planner or school diary, My Study Life integrates all areas of your academic life - see homework due and overdue for classes, classes which conflict with your exams and even add revision tasks for a specific exam - all in a free, easy to use application. Far from your standard calendar, My Study Life is optimized to work for your school life right from the start with support for week and day rotation schedules. Add your classes and view them in a beautiful, instantly identifiable, familiar week view.
My Study Life seamlessly syncs your data between devices, allowing you to use the app even when offline. You can add a task on the move from your phone or tablet and it will be instantly available on the web app.
With My Study Life you can...
Track your tasks - homework, assignments, reminders and revision. Store your tasks with ease in the cloud, accessible anywhere.
Store exams - keep those all important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks.
Manage your classes - your paper planner, turbocharged. Supporting day and week rotation timetables, advanced academic year/term support and integration into tasks you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Get notified - reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exams and classes before they even start.
Share – My Study Life allows teachers to create and share their timetable securely with students in the same school (currently in private beta).
Also available on iPhone, Windows 8, Windows Phone and the web.
Send pictures from class, launch a survey in seconds, create automated reminders for your reading programs and more.
Messages are categorized in a beautiful interface:
- General, Homework, Reminders
Two Way Action Messages:
- Donations, Volunteers, Meeting requests, Surveys
Class Messenger is for Teachers, Parents and Students to use. Messages flow across every platform: iOS app, Android app, web interface, email, text and push notifications.
When Teachers, Parents and Students are in sync, everyone wins.
- synchronize data between all your devices
- optimized for phones and tablets
- light and dark theme available
- easily save your lessons, tasks and holidays
- view your timetable as list and as grid
- search in your timetable and tasks
- optional two,three or four week cycle
- one 4x1 widget for each lessons and tasks
- one resizable widget (2x2 minimum) for each
- lock screen widgets for each (Android 4.2)
- notifications for lessons and tomorrows tasks
- automute phone during lesson
- dashclock extension
- Full network access: needed for synchronization
- Receive data from Internet: needed for synchronization
- Find accounts: needed for synchronization
- Read sync settings: needed for synchronization
- Write sync settings: needed for synchronization
- Start at boot: needed for automute and notifications
Class Timetable features a beautiful color filled interface, optional multi week timetables, and much more. No other schedule for school, college, or university has ever been this easy to use.
• Swipe left and right to see what's coming up in your schedule
• Add a widget to your home screen for easy timetable access
• Get optional notifications before each class
Download now for free.
In Dr. Panda’s Art Class, there’s always something fun to make! Make your own kites and pinwheels and play with them when you’re done. Start spinning that clay, and make a pot, vase, cup or whatever you can imagine. You can even use fruit and create your own little friends, exactly as you want!
With Dr. Panda, you can learn and play! Let those creative juices flow and customize everything exactly how you’d like it!
You can even learn from the game and make your own crafts in real life!
- 6 different crafts to make
- Limitless possibilities! Make everything your own!
- Play with your crafts when you’re done
- Kid-safe: No third-party ads or in-app purchases
- A combination of beautifully drawn 2D art and brand new 3D animations!
- Minimal UI and very easy to play; even the tiniest hands can play on their own
- Plenty of painting and crafting, without any mess or danger!
- Fold your paper in-game, then do it in real life (With adult supervision, of course!)
About Dr. Panda
Dr. Panda is a developer of games for kids. We develop games with educational values that help kids understand life and the world around them. All of our games are safe and do not contain inappropriate content, in-app purchases or any third-party advertising.
If you’d like to know more about us and how we design games for kids visit our website www.drpandagames.com/about. If you have any questions feel free to send us an email at email@example.com or contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/drpandagames) or Twitter (www.twitter.com/drpandagames) or Instagram www.instagram.com/drpandagames.
Daily lesson plans can be added easily, and PDF files can be viewed, emailed or printed easily. The lesson plan information can easily be shared with other teachers or an administrator.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IJNJyo6GdBH2at8OUJLW8Y3EGN1D4ejOkFidkVCEO4U/edit?usp=sharing">Google Doc Help File
Class Planner Features
- Supports up to 20 classes
- Insert bullet points or numbers easily
- View lesson plan notes by week, class or specific day
- Backup to device, Dropbox and email
- View, email or print a PDF of your lesson plans
- View auto generated class weekly schedule based on daily class times.
- Widget shows lesson notes for today's classes
Feel free to email the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org to give feedback. I love to make improvements based on user suggestions and anything to help teachers keep track of their lesson plans is appreciated.
Teachers use ClassDojo to give their students instant, positive encouragement during class. Teachers choose and customize behaviors that matter most, and then award a student in class Dojo points when a skill is demonstrated. Best of all, teachers can engage parents with ClassDojo progress reports and instant messaging so they can stay involved in their child’s success at school.
Parents can see how their child is doing in real-time, and chat with teachers easily and safely using ClassDojo Messaging. Teachers love sending broadcast reminders to all parents at once, but also private, meaningful communications like text messages, photos, and voice notes so that parents are connected to the classroom without the hassle of emails and school newsletters.
Students can also create their own accounts, customize their Dojo avatars, and review their own performance for self-reflection while in school or at home.
Unlike most classroom management organizers and class planners, ClassDojo can be used on any device: Android tablets and phones, laptops, iPhones, iPads, as well as smartboards - and its syncs seamlessly across all of them in real time! The ClassDojo Support Team is available around the clock if you ever need help, too!
Design your school life using Handy Timetable !!
★ Features ★
✔ Easy to use and intuitive interface
✔ Simple to confirm the class hour of each class
✔ Simple memo for each course
✔ Assignment and exam schedule of each course able to be stored
✔ Separating A and B we ek into making two kinds of timetable
✔ Free to designate the extent of both week and periods
Classting is here to make your class more open and fun.
* Create your class and invite your classmates with the 'invitation code'.
* The smart 'Class Announcement' function delivers important class news including homework, school events and test schedules. (Scheduled messages, re-notice to unread students, and free text-messaging service to students with no smartphones)
* Store your class' daily pictures and videos in 'Class Album'.
* Get advice from your teacher with 'Secret Counseling' function.
* Interact with friends outside of school with 'Class Chat' function.
160,000 classes from kindergarten to college are on Classting!
Experience more fun class with Classting
• Now with a TABLET view setting!
• Create a list of students/children or any group to be monitored
• Organize your students into individual classes
• Use the default behaviors/actions or edit them to your needs
• Differentiate between good and bad behaviors
• Record behaviors by simply tapping a button next to a name
• Review recorded behaviors in a daily log
• Each daily log will contain the name, behavior, and time
• Review saved logs for weeks
• Email yourself saved logs
This application can be used by anyone. Teacher’s Class BEHAVIOR can be used by teachers with poorly behaved students, classrooms with a reward system for good behavior, daycare center instructors, parents who want to implement a behavior management system, and even tracking actions in an office environment!
NOTE: KEKABE DEVELOPMENTS IS A VERY HUMBLE ONE MAN SHOP TRYING TO ASSIST TEACHERS. OTHER COMPETING DEVELOPERS WILL GIVE MY APPS 1 STAR RATINGS. IF YOU LIKE MY APPS, PLEASE PROVIDE A FAVORABLE RATING. THANK YOU!!!
Using Google Classroom in school? Get the Android App to use Classroom on the go.
Classroom helps teachers save time, keep classes organized, and improve communication with students. It is available to anyone with Google Apps for Education, a free suite of productivity tools including Gmail, Drive and Docs.
There are many benefits of using Classroom:
• Easy to set up - Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just minutes to set up.
• Saves time - The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review, and grade assignments quickly, all in one place.
• Improves organization - Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
• Enhances communication - Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
• Affordable and secure - Like the rest of our Google Apps for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes, and is free for schools.
ClassShare is a user-friendly class scheduling app which can also be used as a simple and funny notepad for important events related to school. Moreover, ClassShare allows you to share your class schedule with schoolmates, teachers and parents. Having the ClassShare app means you can either create your own class schedule or you can download and use an already existing one.
Main features of the basic version:
- Creating your own class schedule based on pre-defaulted courses
- A user-friendly notepad for important events related to your studies (for example, assignments or tests)
- Option to download and use an already existing class schedule created by another ClassShare user
- Management of your school events (homework & tests) in one screen
- Sharing your class schedule with others. You just need their e-mails
- Cloud backup and sync your shared timetable across all your Android devices.
- you can also see and share your registered schedule through our web page:
Buy premium features in our shop:
- Widget for desktop, which shows your current class and related information including events such as scheduled homework, tests or exams.
- Pictograms on class icons
- Create and use more shared class schedules.
- Textures on icons that can enrich the design of your class schedule
- Classes countdown, which shows the remaining time to either the beginning of your daily schedule or its end
- Removing ads from the app.
Please note that uploading or editing a shared class schedule requires either an internet connection or wi-fi.
Supported languages by the app: Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Polish, Slovak, Czech.
ClassShare is optimized to Android 4.03 or higher.
Class schedule, school timetable, shared, homework, assignment, lesson, course, teacher, classes, lecture, quiz, test, project, lab, paper, book report, essay, presentation, classhare
Quick TimeTable is here for your school days.
follow us: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Quick-TimeTable/102315346583829
Note: Ads banners disappear after click for 2 days !
- even/odd week
- hours scalability
- predefined lessons
- language support
- backup & restore
- notes and classroom for each lesson
- send as picture
- own colors
If your native application language is missing, please help us with the translation. It will be added quickly! Just contact us and we will send you translation details.
Keywords: Time table, timetable, lessons, school, student, schedule, pupil, class, lectures
Current Craftsy users: This beta app is currently just for classes. It does not (yet) include patterns, supplies, kits or projects. Want to see those added? Email us at email@example.com and let us know!
Discover the joys of Craftsy classes:
- Yours forever: With class access that never expires, you can customize your learning experience by pausing, rewinding and revisiting techniques as often as you'd like
- The best instructors: Enjoy exclusive one-on-one access to the world's leading experts, right in your home. Get instruction, answers, feedback and inspiration anytime.
- Everything you want to know: High-definition video provides an unparalleled view at every step and each lesson is carefully designed, planned and curated to highlight the most valuable information.
- You'll love it, guaranteed: With our 100% money back guarantee, if you find a class is not for you, we'll give you a full refund-- no questions asked.
Looking to get better at what you love to do? Then check out Craftsy today! We have classes in many categories including:
- baking classes
- crocheting classes
- drawing classes
- embroidery classes
- food & cooking classes
- gardening classes
- jewelry classes
- knitting classes
- painting classes
- paper crafts classes
- photography classes
- quilting classes
- sewing classes
- spinning classes
- weaving classes
- woodworking classes
Do you have an idea that would make this app even better? Share it with us, we listen! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have trouble remembering when school assignments are due or where your next class is? Now you can keep track of all that and more. Store all of your classes important information so you never forget your teachers name or what class is next. Keep track of all your school or college assignments for each class. When grades are entered for an assignment, your total grade is automatically calculated. If you enter your class times and days, you can also choose to silence your phone during those classes.
This app will take help remind you of all your school or college homework assignments, quizzes, tests, exams, and projects. Whenever you get a homework assignment, quiz, test, or project, just enter it into the planner and set a reminder so you never miss a due date.
You can also create your own grade categories to help break down your overall class grade based on the weights of each category. Not only will you see your overall grade, but you'll also be able to see all of the homework assignments, quizzes, tests, exams, and projects you have completed and entered into your planner. The grade you received and the amount of points you got will also be shown. As soon as a grade is entered for a homework assignment, quiz, test, or project, the overall grade will automatically update to show the new grade.
Not only can you use this app as a planner or scheduler for your homework assignments, quizzes, tests, exams and projects for school and college, but you can also use it to keep track of class locations and instructor contact information. When you enter a class, you are given the option to enter the location of the classroom and the days and times of the week that the class will occur on. You can also enter your instructors name, office location, email address, and phone number. With the buttons on the main class page, contacting your instructor is only one click away.
College students may find the app very helpful when it comes to remembering when and where each of your classes are for school. Forget walking around school or college with a piece of paper in your pocket containing all of your class information for the first month of the semester. Why not just keep all of that information right in your phone? Plus, when you enter a class into the planner, you have the option to automatically silence your phone during the class times entered. Never have your phone go off in the middle of a lecture or exam again!
Each class page also gives you the option to see your full schedule of homework assignments, quizzes, tests, exams, and projects in a calendar. Click on a day in the calendar and see what is/was due on that day. Go to the assignments page and you'll see a list of all of your homework assignments, quizzes, tests, exams, and projects. There are several sorting options available here. Change the list of assignments between upcoming assignments, old assignments, and all assignments.
All of these features make this app a great choice for anyone in school or college and it looking for an easy to use planner to keep track of all of their school homework, quizzes, tests, exams, and projects.
Many of the buttons require you to use a long touch to bring up certain options. When in the grade section, you can long touch a grade category to change its weighted percentage. To mark , add reminders, edit, or delete assignments, long touch the assignment to bring up a menu with a list of options. To edit or delete a class, long touch the class button.
Record important class information
Manage school/college assignments and grades
Set school/college assignment reminders
View school/college assignments in a calendar
Silence phone during class times
Import/Export data for backup
This app will not only keep you informed about your upcoming classes, but also reminds you of exams and unfinished homework.
The main feature of My Class Schedule is its timetable that shows your schedule for any particular day or week. Additionally there are many other helpful features, for example a grade overview with your average grades or the ability to automatically mute your phone during class.
No matter if you go to school or university, this easy to use app helps you to keep track of all related tasks.
★ Color-coded timetable (day- and week view; colors can be chosen freely)
★ Widget (sizes: 2x1, 3x1, 2x2, 3x2, 4x2; shows all remaining courses for the day) + DashClock support
★ Notifications for upcoming homework, exams and classes
★ Can automatically mute your phone during lessons
★ Supports timetables with A/B (and even C, D) weeks; just set the frequency of the lesson (for example to "every 2 weeks") and the app automatically switches between the A/B weeks
★ Save as many courses, lesson times, homework and grades as you want; times can be chosen freely; grades can be weighted
★ Light and Dark Holo theme
★ Runs from SD card (note: widgets generally don't work when running from SD)
Additional features available for users of the upgraded version (~$1.99):
★ Graphical timetable widget
★ Homework/exam widget
★ Cloud Backup & Cross-device Synchronisation
"Try out this app if you’re a student. It can relieve some of the stress in an already stress-filled life." - thedroidguy.com
"Can keep your entire life on track" - mdsnig.com
This is the ad financed version (tiny ad in the day view).
If you can't stand ads, there is a really low priced version without ads available here:
My Class Schedule (no ads)
Alternatively you can simply upgrade this free version via in-app purchase.
Additionally to being ad-free the paid/upgraded version contains some bigger widgets and a widget that shows the schedule for the whole week (just like the regular week view of the app).
Keywords: schedule, homework, assessment, holiday, school timetable, university, class schedule, pupil, student