Great tool, interface could be better, some quirky bits I use this tool in combination with GSAK for offline geocaching. I have been using it for about 6 months. Overall I would rate this application highly, but I think the user interface could be improved. It took me ages to discover how to export logs to email - some things aren't very intuitive. Also, the compass doesn't seem to work for me. It tells me the direction of the cache with respect to North, but this doesn't help me unless I am told *my* direction with respect to North. The same happens in the map view - the little indicator tells me my position, but it doesn't tell me my direction. Overall a useful application for people who like to manage their geocache database using an external tool like GSAK.
Very good app once again The UI is generally good, although some features take a bit of digging to uncover.. Although the filter/sort capabilities are OK, it needs a bit more work in this area to be competitive with the iPod touch app I used previously. To be fair, GeOrg is the best Android app at filtering and sorting at the moment but I still wish I could filter out the caches I own from the Not Found list. It's one of the most-used apps on my Android phone. Now that it's been updated, I'll start recommending it to my friends again.
Unusable Purchased, then spent 40 minutes trying to import data--without success. Might be great once the database is ready, but this is the least user-friendly software I have ever tried to use.
Motorola Defy Just installed and used last weekend. It meets all my needs as a previous palm user for paperless cahing. Thanks escellent app
An excellent caching program. Works very well and makes paperless caching with my HTC Aria easy. The interface isn't quite as intuitive as I'd like.
Very cool I only use this app now, it works great and has very easy to use interface
* Spoilers are now clickable and will open in 3rd-party tools for zooming and image-manipulation.
* Support for new waypoint-types "physical/virtual stage". Future new waypoint-types can be imported even GeOrg doesn't recognize the type.
* Fixed "Navigation with Google Navigation". Downside: Target name is not displayed within Google Navigation anymore.
* Support for Giga Event and Groundspeak Block Party waypoint types.
* A few more bugfixes. Read more at http://android.ranitos.de/changelog/