It is then possible to set a visual distance that let you increase or decrease the range of mountains to be shown.
In every moment it is possible to browse all the mountains database with the search menu. You can save your route in GPX format and review it later.
Both in search mode and in interactive mode it is possible to enter Google Maps and see the peaks that surround you.
If an internet connection is available, Google Maps will show you the map, otherwise you will see a basic visualization with the peaks position.
It is possible to know the distance between your position and the mountain selected.
The application gives you also useful features for your security: a compass for your orientation, the possibility to send an SOS light signal and, if the phone signal is available, an SOS SMS with your latest coordinate registered by the GPS. This app is the best for you if you visit Himalaya zone.
PLEASE NOTE: before leaving a negative feedback, please read the user guide inside the application, about its correct use or contact the support with the link in the application menu or sending an e-mail. You will receive all the explanations and the support you need. The application has been tested with many devices and a lot of mountains and always with very good results. Then, I ask to everyone who has had a good experience with this application to let me know with a feedback directly in the Android Market webpage, voting with the 1 to 5 stars. Thank you for your cooperation.
a video of equvalent functionality but of the ALPI edition.
This is the Free-Version. There is also a Pro-Version available. Please check my other apps, you can find it there.
* Augmented Reality display
* High precision and stability (special filter algorithm)
* Map with GPS Location
* Displays GPS information
* Measure the height of large objects
* Measure magnetic field strength (metal detector)
* Magnetic field strength warning (indicates magnetic influences)
* Geocaching: Easily define and find waypoints
* Share waypoints or your current location with other users
* Define waypoints by specifying latitude / longitude in various formats
* Define waypoints by a long-press on the map
* Define waypoints by specifying distance and bearing
* Real3D support!
Augmented Reallity GPS Compass Map 3D displays a 3D compass that gets combined with the camera image. Your current location from GPS is shown on a separate map with adjustable size.
Unlike most other apps, the compass uses a very effective fusion and filtering algorithm to combine the values of the magnetic field sensor, the accelerometer and the gyroscope (if installed in your device) to achieve a maximum in precision and stability.
A magnetic field strength warning indicates the possible influence of metallic objects or power-lines.
You can define your own waypoints. In this case a green arrow on top of the compass always points towards the selected waypoint. (Geocaching is really fun with it :-)
New waypoints can be defined by a long-click on the map, by specifying latitude and longitude, or by specifying distance and heading from an existing waypoint.
You can also share your current location and the locations of your waypoints with your friends.
On devices with LG's Real3D technology (e.g. the LG P920 Optimus 3D or the LG P720 Optimus 3D Max), the app features a 3D stereoscopic view of the compass and the camera image.
The app is still being developed further, so please feel free to send your comments or suggestions to the developers e-mail address provided below. Your feedback is highly appreciated!
When you go to travel and take a picture, I suggest you to enable camera's GPS.
After you enable camera's GPS function, then the GPS latitude and longitude will record in the captured photo.
This application is help you to check the photo have a GPS info or not. And help to launch the Google map.
If your photo (jpeg file) doesn't have a GPS info, this application also can help you to edit it. So you can know where to take this picture.
A few years later, you also know where this place is.
Memories are important thing in our life.
So remember enable GPS when take a picture!!!
1. Fast check/edit photo's GPS information.
2. Fast check photo's camera information.
3. Navigate GPS-POI in google map.
4. Launch to "google map application" with photo's GPS location.
5. When launch this application, the final selected photo will be shown. So it is quickly to index the final selected photo. It is convenient!
1. You can copy your GPS photos to your friends, and then they can go there if they are interest.
2. Want to know where to take the picture. (Take a GPS photo when park your car, you will find your car easily.)
3. Want to know the "focal length", "aperture", "ISO" value in the photo.
1. change MAP to google map V3.
a) support traffic/weather/panoramio layer.
b) support street view.
c) support place search.
1. Support edit photo's latitude/longitude. (Only JPEG file can edit latitude/longitude)
(a-1) Press the small photo a long time to enable photo multi-select.
(a-2) Select photos. (up to 20 photos)
(a-3) Select option button, then tap "edit poi" button to enter edit-page.
1. It could be slow at first time loading image. After decoding finish, it will be fast.
2. Remember turn on GPS funtion when you take a picture. And the photo will contail GPS info.
3. Your phone need already install "google map application" and "google play service" before run this application.
4. Tap the small picture for some time, share/delete/rename/rotate function will enable.
PS: In the Line/Facebook photo sharing, latitude and longitude info will be removed. If you want to share the latitude and longitude info, we recommend to use email/Gmail.
1. How to capture a photo that contain a GPS tag?
1) Enable `Use wireless networks` and `Use GPS satellites` in `Location services` page.
2) Enable WIFI or 3G/4G network for fast locaton search.
3) Enable GPS function in the camera application.
Please like us on Facebook. Give us the power of love.
2GIS provides 3D-maps of 180+ cities, contacts of 1.5 million companies, car routing and public transport routes and and more! 2GIS is a complete and up-to-date directory of organizations with detailed cities’ maps. 2GIS provides verified information only.
The app can operate offline even without mobile data plan!
85 major metro areas available for download:
UAE (Dubai), Cyprus (Lefkosia, Lemesos),Italia (Padova, Venezia),Czech Republic (Prague),Chile (Santiago), Moscow, St. Petersburg, Abakan, Almaty, Arkhangelsk, Astrakhan, Barnaul, Belgorod, Biysk, Blagoveshchensk, Bratsk, Bryansk, Veliky Novgorod, Vladivostok, Vladimir, Volgograd, Vologda, Voronezh, Gorno-Altaisk, Donetsk, Yekaterinburg, Ivanovo, Izhevsk, Irkutsk, Yoshkar Ola, Kazan, Kaliningrad, Kaluga, Kemerovo, Kirov, Kostroma, Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk, Kurgan, Kursk, Lipetsk, Magnitogorsk, Naberezhnye Chelny, Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Tagil, Novokuznetsk, Novosibirsk, Odessa, Omsk, Orenburg, Perm, Penza, Prague, Rostov-on-Don, Ryazan, Samara, Saratov, Smolensk, Sochi, Stavropol, Stary Oskol, Sterlitamak, Surgut, Syktyvkar, Tver, Tolyatti, Tomsk, Tula, Tyumen, Ulan-Ude, Ulyanovsk, Ufa, Khabarovsk, Cheboksary, Chelyabinsk, Chita, Yakutsk, and Yaroslavl.
- Verified information on over 1.5 million organizations (including public institutions such as hospitals, schools, police stations, and etc.):
- Addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, websites, working hours and payment methods;
- Detailed 3D maps with such attributions as – buildings’ amount of floors, driveways, kiosks and fences;
- Car routing and searching for public transportation routes with transfers and pedestrian crossings.
2GIS allows you to:
- Find the location of the company you are looking for, find out its phone number and make a call;
- Find a desired location on the map of the city: a building (using its address), a public transport station or just a well-known object;
- Tap on any building on the map and find out its address, amount of floors and organizations that reside there;
- Find all companies in a specific business area, view them on the map, and filter out the ones that are open at a convenient time or right now;
- Find how to get to your destination by car or by public transport;
-Identify your location and find out what is close to you.
Once 2GIS is installed, select the city you need to download the data. The application does not require Internet connection to operate with the directories and maps. Afterwards you can receive the most up-to-date information every month with just one tap using the built-in automatic update system.
Business listings are verified by 2GIS’s own call-center and ‘field teams’, who update the databases on a monthly basis. 2GIS maps are created by professional cartographers based on up-to-date satellite images and with regular on-site verification.
You can enjoy unlimited navigation features with no hidden costs.
offline gps navigation
free map updates
multi-language voice navigation (33 languages supported)
GPS / Glonass ready
speed limit warnings
fixed speed camera warnings (available in selected countries only)
large POI database
pedestrian, car, or even bee-line navigation
night mode based on local sunset time
You can access and store locally a large range of on-line topographic maps, which will remain available even while being out of cell coverage. AlpineQuest also supports on-board file based maps, like MemoryMap(c) maps.
By using the GPS and the magnetic sensor of your device (with compass display), getting lost is part of the past: you are localized in real-time on the map, which can also be oriented to match where you are looking at.
By staying fully operational out of cell coverage (as often in mountain or abroad), AlpineQuest assists you in all your desires of deep wilderness exploring...
Don't hesitate, use it right now for free!
Note: IGN Top25(c) and OSGB Explorer(c) maps are available in the old MemoryMap(c) QCT format, but NOT included with the application.
PLEASE report suggestions and issues on our dedicated forum: http://www.alpinequest.net/forum (no registration needed, all questions answered).
Do not use comments for that: we cannot answer!
Key features are:
★★ Maps ★★
• Built-in online maps (with automatic local storage; road, topo and satellite maps included);
• Built-in online layers (road names and hills shading);
• On-board offline maps support (visit our website to get the free map creator MOBAC);
• Multiple maps in layers display, with per-map opacity control;
• Advanced SD memory card Map Explorer and Scanner.
Full version includes:
• Complete area storage of online maps for off-line use;
• Get more online maps from the community;
• Memory-Map support (QuickChart .qct maps only, .qc3 maps not compatible).
★★ Landmarks ★★
• Save, restore, display unlimited number of waypoints;
• Advanced SD memory card Landmarks Explorer.
Full version includes:
• Full GPX support (display/browse/create/edit of waypoints, routes and tracks);
• Google Earth KML/KMZ, OziExplorer WPT Waypoints, CSV/TSV files and Geocaching LOC files read/import support;
• Save and share online locations with other users using Community Landmarks;
• Details, advanced statistics and interactive graphics on various items;
• Time Controller to replay time-tagged tracks;
• Routes, tracks and areas creator.
★★ GPS Position / Orientation ★★
• On-map geolocation using GPS or Network;
• Map orientation, compass and target finder;
• Barometer support (for compatible devices).
Full version includes:
• Built-in GPS/Barometric Tracker (long tracking capable, running in a separate and light process);
• Proximity alerts and leave path alerts.
★★ And more: ★★
• Metric, imperial and hybrid distance units;
• GPS Latitude/Longitude and grid coordinate formats (UTM, MGRS, USNG, OSGB Grid, Irish Grid, Swiss Grid, Lambert Grids, DFCI Grid, QTH Maidenhead Locator System, ...);
• Full screen map view;
• Multi-touch zoom;
About the "Phone state and identity" Android permission: due to the backward compatibility of AlpineQuest with Android 1.5, this permission is automatically added by Google Play.
It has become a convenient map application that can be used not only travel, but also to everyday life and work.
・2 fingers turns→turn a map(change direction)
・2 fingers slide→change camera position
・Display your location
・Transfer to the location
・Transfer of the map, by address or keyword search
・Select from 4 Map types(Normal,Satellite,Terrain,Satellite(Hybrid))
・Show Traffic jam
・Spot display in Japan
・Registration of the pin(maximum 20)
・Adress display of tap point
・Display of Street View
Address, a keyword search, for example, if you search the "Roppongi", location of Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan appears. Map can be displayed in the search by keyword and "Tokyo Sky Tree" and "Yokohama Chinatown".
In spot view of Japan, it is divided into 18 fields, "Shrine", "Temple", "Museum", "Art gallery", "castle", "historical site", "zoo" and "aquarium" etc. to display a mark to the map. You can also be displayed by selecting the only optional area.
The pin that can be a new registration, you will be able to describe the "title, time, and more" in the information of 1.
4.0 and over（under 4.0 may not works normally）
Locus Map Pro - multi-functional outdoor navigation app is here for all your activities. You don't need a bunch of apps for all your activities anymore. Save your phone memory for music instead! Locus Map Pro offers all features in one place:
- shows your position on map
- records your workout or trip
- navigates you to your tourist destinations
- helps with planning your geocaching hunt
- replaces your obsolete cycling computer
- searches and displays anything from natural landmarks to your friends' addresses
- offers weather forecast for any place on Earth
- saves your tracks and places
- and many more
Locus Map Pro offers all features above a wide selection of maps:
- US - USGS, OpenStreetMaps, MapQuest...
- Europe - IGN (France), Outdooractive (Germany, Austria - coming soon), Ordnance Survey Opendata (UK), Kapsi.fi (Finland), Turistautak (Hungary), SHOCart (Czech and Slovak rep.), Osmapa.pl, (Poland), Skoterleder (Sweden), Map1.eu (Europe), Swiss Topo ...
- other parts of the World - Visicom (Asia), Freemap, GSI maps (Japan), SledMap (World), Navigasi (Indonesia), Turaterkep, NzTopoMaps (New Zealand), ChartBundle (United States) and others
- support of WMS sources - meteorological maps, NASA maps, cadastral maps...
Most of the online maps can be downloaded to offline for free or for reasonable price.
- whole World vector Locus Maps for hiking, cycling, skiing, road or city use - downloadable for a symbolic fee directly in-app
- Switzerland - famous SwissTopo maps
- Germany, Austria - Outdooractive (coming soon)
- support of SQLite, TAR, MBT, GEMF, Orux or RMAP formats
- support of own OpenStreetMap data or custom map themes
Locus Map's functions that you may find useful on your trips:
- of addresses, coordinates or phone contacts
- Google Places and Wikipedia for local places
Points of interest (POI) & Tracks
- create your own points and plan your trip routes directly in your mobile
- import points and routes from the Internet
- many options of sorting and ordering points&tracks
- export your points and tracks to a file or to a web service (Strava, Runkeeper, GPSies...)
- notifications of coming points or leaving tracks...
- download geocaches to your mobile by the Geocaching4Locus add-on
- let Locus Map navigate you to them with map and compass
- log your findings directly in the field
- support of waypoints, PocketQuery, trackables, spoilers and other features
- record your bike trips, rides with your family or run workouts
- enjoy audio-coach commented workouts
- support of external bluetooth and ANT+ sensors
Turn-by-turn navigation and guidance
- use Locus Map Pro as your car navigation
- let yourself be guided to a point (on map or by compass) or along a route
- set display of measured values as you need
- the digits display right above the map, you don't have to switch between apps
- with support of external sensors you can comfortably monitor your heart rate and pedaling cadence
- import points and routes from the Internet or other software, Locus Map supports a wide range of formats (KML, KMZ, GPX...)
- export your workouts to webservers like Strava, Runkeeper, GPSies, Google Earth etc...
- smart GPS system saving your battery life
- skyplot displaying actual satellite situation above your head
- GPS status notifications
- support of external GPS
- you don't have to look for your car in the middle of a crowded mall parking anymore, Locus Map will find it for you
...and more and more...
Locus Map Pro is highly customizable. You can set everything according to your needs. Just give it a try and download Locus Map Free first!
ALTIMETER FEATURES & BENEFITS
* Accurate measurement of altitude (meters or feet) through online services
* Photo feature with built-in altitude and sharing
* Share your outdoor photos with friends via Google+, Facebook or email
*No internet connection required
* Sunrise and sunset
* GPS coordinates
* Current temperature and wind speed
* No ads
Whether you are ascending Mount Everest or down in Death Valley, the Runtastic Altimeter & Compass app knows your current altitude. With the integrated photo capture function you can record your favorite views and share them with your friends instantly via Facebook or email.
The Runtastic Altimeter & Compass PRO app is a great app for all enthusiasts of outdoor activities such as hiking, walking, skiing, rock climbing, mountain biking.
Runtastic is all about health & fitness apps! Check out more of our apps to help you reach your fitness goals at http://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:Runtastic
Ecuador GPS Map is an accurate and completely OFFLINE navigation app that provides the user with turn-by-turn navigation throughout the country.
Once the app is installed and your map data is downloaded onto your Android device, unlike Google Maps you’ll have the freedom to explore using thousands of detailed POI’s (points of interest) including hotels, restaurants, tourist attractions, etc without worrying about expensive data plans while traveling.
GPSeTravelguides’s maps are updated on a regular basis to provide the user with the best offline maps in the industry, and updates are always free to you!
• Navigation from current position to destination
• 2D and 3D navigation views
• Thousands of searchable Points of Interest (many with phone/email/website/etc info!)
• Detailed geographic features including buildings, lakes, parks, golf, cemeteries, etc
• Fastest and shortest route calculation
• Distance to next turn
• Turn arrow for easier navigation
• Current speed
• Automatic route recalculation
• Custom location saving and searching
• Smooth panning and increased detail with pinch zoom
• Custom favorites / Point of Interest input and search
• POI search - Alphabetical & Distance search
• Ability to navigate to both points of interest and roads
• FREE UPDATES (development of app features is ongoing)
Support and feedback:
We are looking for feedback from users on how we can make the GPS Map better. If you encounter any issues, please send us a note at email@example.com and we'll help you sort it out.
Visit us at www.gpsetravelguides.com to learn more about us. We're passionate about adventure and maps.
Where will you adventure?
Features that have helped make Flightradar24 - Flight Tracker the #1 selling app in 100+ countries and the #1 Travel app in 140+ countries (United States, France, United Kingdom, Germany and more) include:
* Watch planes move in real-time on detailed map
* Identify planes flying overhead by simply pointing your device at the sky
* Experience what the pilot of a an aircraft sees in real-time and in 3D
* Tap on a plane for comprehensive flight and aircraft information such as route, estimated time of arrival, actual time of departure, aircraft type, speed, altitude, and high-resolution picture
* Easy to search for individual flights using flight number, airport, or airline
* Easy to filter by airline, aircraft, altitude, speed, and more
* Easy to set bookmarks to enable quick navigation to areas of interest
* Turn the device into the arrivals and departures board of any major airport and get real-time status updates for flights plus current airport weather conditions (in-app purchase)
* Realistic aircraft symbols (in-app purchase)
* Set up custom alerts based on airline, aircraft type, flight number or registration (in-app purchase)
HOW IT WORKS
Most aircraft are equipped with so called ADS-B transponders that transmit positional data. Flightradar24 has a rapidly growing network of several thousand ground stations around the world to receive this data that then shows up as aircraft moving on a map in the app. In an expanding number of regions Flightradar24, with the help of multilateration, is able to calculate the positions of aircraft that don’t have ADS-B transponders.
Traditional radar data is also used in the app thanks to a direct feed from the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
Minimum required screen resolution is 320x480px.
If you are only interested in tracking air traffic in a specific region, we suggest that you check Flightradar24.com BEFORE purchasing the app. Flightradar24 provides unrivaled positional aircraft data coverage around the world but there are areas where we don’t have coverage.
Overview of coverage as of December 2014:
* Europe: close to 100%
* North America: 100% of US and Canada via slightly delayed radar data. Real-time coverage for most of US, Canada and Mexico for ADS-B equipped aircraft
* South America: Substantial coverage in most countries including Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela.
* Asia: Substantial coverage in most major Asian countries including Japan, India, Indonesia, South Korea, Thailand, UAE, Malaysia, Taiwan and many other countries. Rapidly expanding coverage in China
* Oceania: Nearly complete coverage in Australia and New Zealand
* Africa: Substantial coverage in South Africa. Limited but growing coverage in the rest of the region
Find out how you can help:
Coverage is subject to change at any time.
CONNECT WITH FLIGHTRADAR24
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/flightradar24 and follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/flightradar24 for the latest on Flightradar24.
HELP & SUPPORT
The use of this app is strictly limited to entertainment purposes. This specifically excludes activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this app be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation or its use contrary to this agreement. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of app.
Die Berge zwischen Martigny, Chamonix und Bourg-Saint-Maurice mit allen Hütten und Wanderwegen hat man immer dabei.
Das umfassende Gebiet kann man hier genauer nachschauen: http://alpenkarte.eu/handy_wanderkarte/Mont%20Blanc%20Gebiet
Dies ist eine Installer, welcher die Karte herunterlädt und installiert. Dadurch ist keine Internetverbindung mehr für die Benutzung der Karte notwendig. Die Karte kann danach durch eine dieser Apps verwendet werden:
- Alpenkarte.eu ( http://goo.gl/xyjCro )
- Locus Map Free oder Pro ( http://goo.gl/nqzLZP )
Experience the intriguing panorama of the peaks surrounding you.
Have you ever wondered "What is the name of that prominent peak over there?” – find the answer simply by taking a look through the camera of your iPhone or Android device.
The advanced segmentation and display algorithms show you all peak names without obstructing the marvelous panorama.
Stagger even the greatest hiking buffs when showing off the fascinating panoramic view this application provides when standing on top of a mountain!
This app works on devices with a still camera and a magnetometer/accelerometer.
Using augmented reality, this app is fast and smooth, displaying information about the peaks near you. Position any peak within the cross hairs to see useful information, including peak name, height, distance from you, and also the difference in height from your current altitude.
Even if some peaks are behind others Peak Scanner still allows you to get details on them (obscured peaks are shown in grey).
You'll find Peak Scanner a much better experience than other apps of this type:
- fast start up time
- no finger taps required - just point!
- clean, easy to understand display that shows exactly what you want
- easy to use preferences to tailor the display
Peak Scanner includes data on mountain peaks from all over the world.
Database of British and Irish Hills (http://hills-database.co.uk)
OpenStreetMap contributors (http://www.openstreetmap.org)
Check out our Facebook page - just search "Peak Scanner Facebook"
The unique realism of the 3D maps comes from very high resolution aerial images and a very detailed digital terrain model. The photorealistic representation of the Alps helps you in better planning your next mountain adventure. On the way the 3D map view together with the GPS greatly improves orientation and navigation. After your trip you can analyze the highly accurate GPS track or share it with your friends.
All routes and geographic information are accurately located in the 3D map. Your current position is recorded by GPS and shown in the 3D map view. This greatly facilitates orientation and navigation and together with the detailed geographical database you always know exactly what is around you.
The free trial version covers the region of the Zugspitze, the highest mountain in Germany. Select any of the other maps for a two week free trail period!
Various mountain regions of the Alps are available for in-app purchase. New maps will be published regularly. Each map comes with up to 50 carefully selected tours, each with detailed description, height profile and GPS track.
Unique: the 3D map is available for offline use.
Features at a glance:
- Fotorealistic 3D map based on very high resolution aerial imagery
- Extensive geographic information for orientation on site
- Up to 50 tours each with track display, description and height profiles
- Display of own position in 3D map using GPS
- Automatic alignment in the direction of motion
- Accurate recording of tours statistics such as speed, altitude, distance traveled and duration
- 3D map download for continuous availability without mobile connection
Remark: Continued use of the GPS can dramatically decrease battery life.
Published maps: Summer: Zugspitze and Wettersteingebirge, Karwendel, Isarwinkel, Tegernsee and Schliersee, Berchtesgadener Alpen, Chiemgauer Alpen, Kitzbühler Alpen, Wilder Kaiser, Montafon, Bregenzer Wald; Winter: Ötztaler Alpen, Vorarlberg North
Aber nicht nur vor Ort sondern auch zu Hause kannst du dir dank der dreidimensionalen Ansicht den perfekten Überblick verschaffen. Alle Informationen sind geographisch genau verortet.
Die Features im Überblick:
- Fotorealistische 3D-Karte auf Basis von Luftbildern
- Schladming-Dachstein Infos von A-Z
- Alle Unterkünfte der Region
- Alle Leistungen der Sommercard
- Sämtliche Touren der Region mit Anzeige des Wegverlaufs, Beschreibung und Höhenprofil
- Darstellung der eigenen Position mittels GPS
- 3D-Karte zum Download für ständige Verfügbarkeit auch ohne Internetverbindung
Anmerkung: Fortlaufende Nutzung der GPS-Funktion kann die Akkulaufzeit verkürzen.
3D Superski also offers the latest ski resort news, live webcams, snow and weather reports, as well as information on restaurants, bus stops, WiFi hotspots and much more.
At just 5.99 €, the app’s Pro Version enables you to draw and record your ski day with great precision. Measure your distance covered, change in altitude or speed, while the app displays each detail on your map.
Our Pro Version also allows you to participate in Dolomiti Superski’s Challenge. Compare your kilometers skied or altitudes reached with those of your friends, or any other skiers in the region.
For more information, go to www.dolomitisuperski.com.
We wish you an enjoyable stay among the most magnificent mountains in the world.
Durch die 3D-Darstellung auf Basis von hochaufgelösten Luftbildern werden selbst kleinste Details der Landschaft sichtbar. Unterwegs erleichtert die wirklichkeitsgetreue 3D-Darstellung der Landschaft zusammen mit der GPS-Funktion die Orientierung. Die aktuelle Position wird per GPS in der 3D-Karte angezeigt und zu jedem Zeitpunkt ist klar, wo man sich gerade befindet und wie der Weg weitergeht. Alle Informationen, Fotos und Videos sind geographisch genau verortet.
Die Features im Überblick:
- Fotorealistische 3D-Karte auf Basis von Luftbildern
- Geschichten, illustriert mit Videos und Fotos zu historischen Stätten und Ereignissen
- Wanderungen und Radtouren entlang der Isar mit Anzeige des Wegverlaufs und Beschreibung
- Darstellung der eigenen Position mittels GPS
- 3D-Karte zum Download für ständige Verfügbarkeit auch ohne Internetverbindung