3D effect for you Lens Blur images made with the official Google Camera Application. This live wallpaper extracts the depth information from you Lens Blur images and creates a pseudo 3D parallax effect. You can choose between compass or touch based input to control the orientation of the image.
Note: This only works with images of the official Google Camera Application (>version 21043130) in combination with the Lens Blur Feature. The live wallpaper won't work if you don't have the official Google Camera Application installed (probably will crash)
- open the Google Camera Application
- shoot an image with the Lens Blur image
- long press on a free spot in your home screen
- select Wallpaper
- select Lens Blur Live Wallpaper
- go to settings and choose the Lens Blur image
Adjust the settings for a more dramatic 3D effect, but be aware that this also introduces more artifacts.
Based on code of DEPTHY https://github.com/panrafal/depthy