* Supports Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean and higher. Does NOT require a rooted device.
* Easily import .ovpn profiles from SD card, OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel or via a browser link.
* Improved power management - preferences setting allows VPN to pause in a low-power state whenever screen is blanked or network is unavailable.
* Android Keychain integration - OpenVPN profiles may reference a cert/key pair in the Android keychain.
* Supports hardware-backed keystores (such as on the Nexus 7)
* Support for multi-factor authentication using OpenVPN static and dynamic challenge/response protocols.
* Full IPv6 support (at both the tunnel and transport layer)
* Uses PolarSSL (not affected by Heartbleed issue)
Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by PC Magazine and given the PC Magazine Editors' Choice denomination, Private Internet Access VPN provides multiple layers of privacy and security, including but not limited to:
IP Cloaking with Private Internet Access VPN
Hide your IP address in order to stop websites from tracking your browsing and search activity. Your internet activity is very personal and private. For safe browsing, always use protection.™
Data Encryption with Private Internet Access VPN
Stop snoopers and thieves from capturing your data transfers/internet activity with Private Internet Access™ VPN.
Public Wifi Security with Private Internet Access VPN
Protect yourself while on unencrypted public wifi networks or hotspots by using your own Private Internet Access™ VPN.
Unblock Websites with our VPN
Unblock blocked websites/geo-restricted sites when you are traveling abroad. With 9 countries available and over 461+ servers, you will be able to be "home" from anywhere with our VPN service.
Data Compression with Private Internet Access VPN
In many cases, our data compression is able to speed up internet activity! This is especially useful on mobile networks.
Our Android application provides most of the unique features of our desktop application, including but not limited to:
* Save your VPN login credentials
* Auto connect to VPN on start
* Auto connect to VPN on device boot
* TCP or UDP Connection Mode for VPN
* Various VPN ports including 80 and 443 via TCP (HTTP/HTTPS)
* Bind to different local port when connecting to VPN
* Check latency for best VPN connection
Private Internet Access VPN Service is available at https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/
"Private Internet Access, one of Lifehacker readers' favorite VPN service providers, makes it easy to surf privately and securely from anywhere." -- Lifehacker
"There have been several Editors' Choice VPN services recently, as one product tops the next, but Private Internet Access out-performs and out-features the competition. With 4.5 stars, Private Internet Access sets the bar high and is truly the Editors' Choice, trumping all our previous favorites." -- PC Magazine
* Application is available for Android 4.0+ with Direct VPN Support
* Application is available for Android 2.0+ as a shortcut to the VPN Settings
It uses the VPNService API of Android 4.0+ and requires neither Jailbreak nor root on your Telephone.
- OpenVPN is a client software to connect to an OpenVPN server and not a free VPN software. It allows to your own/company/university/provider OpenVPN server.
- Only tun mode support (Sorry no tap, with Android 4.0 only tun can be supported).
- permissions: this app ask implements a feature to import OpenVPN profiles from the SDCard/internal memory. Google categorizes this access "accessing your media and photos"
- Prerelease versions available by joining G+ group: https://plus.google.com/communities/114121831091105660092
If you want to help to translate OpenVPN into your native language look at the homepage of this project.
Please report bug/suggestions via email or at the code Google Code project. But please read the FAQ before writing me.
OpenSSL Heartbleed: OpenVPN for Android uses its own non vulnerable OpenSSL version. For more details about OpenVPN and Heartbleed see: https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/wiki/heartbleed
**After your 3 day trial period expires you will need to purchase either a monthly or yearly subscription in order to keep using the service.
TRY IT NOW FOR FREE!
Unlike other VPN services, Spotflux lets you:
- Save bandwidth and maximize your data plan
- Stay private with pro-active privacy defense
- Stay protected from malware
Don’t be fooled by other VPN services that simply hide your IP address, Spotflux is the only Intelligent VPN that encrypts and compresses your data while performing millions of cloud-based, real-time analyses on both incoming and outgoing data to identify malware and unauthorized activity, protecting you from digital harm.
Analyzing your data twice provides a level of protection unavailable with other services. By analyzing incoming data we can prevent the ingestion of malicious code (viruses, invasive tracking, etc.). By analyzing outgoing data, we ensure that if your device is already infected, that personal data is not being broadcast without your permission.
The use of a cloud infrastructure provides a highly intelligent connection that adapts and reacts to deter threats on a real-time basis delivering the very best security and privacy against the ever-evolving global digital threats.
With only one tap, you can access Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and all the Internet without restriction.
* No registration required, no settings required
* No speed limitation, no bandwidth limitation
* Optimized for Android 5.x, Android 4.x, compatible with 2.x
* Integrated In-app Payment in full version
* Buy once and use on all your Android devices, support 2 devices online at the same time.
* This is free trial version. You can follow the guide in-app to download full version.
* We can not guarantee it works for all models under all network condition. Please test it by yourself and decide use it or not. A known issue is can't work on tablet with Android 3.x.
Access everything on the Internet with Psiphon's secure tunnel
Over a million people across the world are already using Psiphon's censorship circumvention tool to access Internet sites and services that are blocked or otherwise unavailable through their normal service provider. Whether it's to access sites that your provider is blocking, or to add a layer of protection when using open Wi-fi services, Psiphon is the best tool for accessing the open Internet.
• Browser or VPN (whole-device) mode, so you can choose whether to tunnel everything or just your web browser.
• In-app stats telling you how much traffic you've been using.
• Free for personal use! Contact us directly for corporate licensing.
• Featured on BestVPN.com: http://www.bestvpn.com/blog/6943/evade-internet-censorship-with-psiphon.
• Psiphon is an open source project. You can find our source code and design documents on the project home page: https://bitbucket.org/psiphon/psiphon-circumvention-system.
You are constantly online—often in WiFi networks outside your own four walls. But WiFis at the airport, café or even at the university are risky. With just a few maneuvers, hackers in the same network can record your private and business activities. In the worst case, they can criminally steal your password and credit card information.
With Steganos Online Shield VPN, you can safely use even public WiFi hotspots. Thanks to data encryption, your messages and e-mails cannot be read. In addition, the program can identify all devices in your WiFi network and block potential threats. Steganos Online Shield for Android is a VPN-solution that is FREE OF ADVERTISEMENTS and FREE OF CHARGE up to a data volume of 500 MB / month.
WHAT STEGANOS ONLINE SHIELD FOR ANDROID OFFERS:
* FREE OF CHARGE and ADS: You can use the app ad-free and completely free of charge up to a data volume of 500 MB / month. Should you need more data volume, you can simply get a monthly subscription or a year-long license and then surf without limits.
* NO SPEED LIMITS: You always surf with the safe high-speed server from Steganos. There is no reduction of surfing speed.
* ANONYMOUS SURFING: Your IP address is encrypted, allowing you to surf invisibly and safely away from hackers.
* FREE CHOICE OF COUNTRY: Choose your IP location from the large Steganos pool and surf safely worldwide.
* DISPLAYS ALL DEVICES IN THE SAME WiFi: Identify all devices in the same network and protect yourself from potential threats.
* WATCH BLOCKED VIDEOS: Get around country-based disabling of Hulu or Netflix and also view blocked YouTube videos on your smart phone or Tablet regardless of where in the world you are online.
* STEGANOS ONLINE SHIELD PREMIUM INCLUDES WINDOWS VERSION: With a premium license, you get unlimited traffic in addition to Steganos Online Shield 365 for your Windows computer for free.
* BATTERY-SAVING, EVEN WITH CONSTANT USE: Even with permanent protection, your battery will be used minimally.
* USABLE WORLDWIDE: Use of Steganos Online Shield for Android VPN does not depend on your location. Thus you can surf safely worldwide in WiFi and wireless networks (3G, 4G/LTE, GPRS, EDGE, etc.)
* SURF SAFELY, COMMUNICATE UNITERCEPTED: Thanks to VPN encryption of your internet connection, you can use services like Skype, WhatsApp or Viber safely away from interception in WiFi. You are even protected from cyber spies in unsecured Websites without http encryption.
* 500 MB traffic / month free
* Steganos Online Shield Premium with unlimited traffic via monthly subscription: US $ 2.95;
* or as 1-year license: US $ 24.95
Smart phone or Tablet with Android 4.0
(“Ice Cream Sandwich”) or higher
If you have questions, please contact Steganos Support directly. Question in the comments section can unfortunately not be answered.
Become a Facebook fan at:
Visit our landing page for more information: http://m.steganos.com
KW: Hotspot, Online, Shield, WiFi, Wi-Fi, Hide IP, Mask IP, Netzwerk, Secure Connection, unblock sites, GEMA, Seiten entsperren, Wireless LAN, Geschwindigkeit, schnell, speedtest, speed, slow, Security, Sicherheit, Proxy, VPN, mobile vpn, HSPA, 4G, 3G, 2G, Block, Zensor, Zensur, Online Shield, SOSA, Encryption, WLAN Encryption, free, gratis. kostenlos
The best tutorials so you can get free internet on your cell without balance or a data plan with this application teach you to configure networks vpn and use the best proxy for you to browse free and secure, learns to use premium droidvpn to set and obtain new tricks, methods to navigate this new year 2015 in our app you will find three sections, one of which is the tutorial, the other countries, ie select your country and find a tutorial suitable for your carrier, and Finally the other section is favorite when you like a tutorial just have to save favorites to review it more later.
also learn to configure a vpn also find tutorials to configure: finchvpn, troidvpn, psiphon, openvpn, proxy droid, your freedom, element 53 pro, projet tor, you do not need a premium account to access all our guides and methods depart daily in the course of this year.
if you have balance and want to have free internet you just have to follow exactly the tutorials in the application, always remember whether there are connections available in the UDP, TCP, Bin to Local Port, port 53, port 443, port 80 Puerto 8080, and to increase the speed you must use the Terminal apk emulator console, there are tutorials for pinging and speed free internet, if you wonder how to share free internet from droidvpn to a pc there is also an easy tutorial to follow Tutorials made by wildercs for more information go to:
in this app you will find the following tutorials:
Free Online android
Free wifi internet
Free internet balance
Free internet modem
Free intenret 4G lite 2015
for now only available for the following countries
NCP Secure VPN Client for Android is a universal IPsec VPN client which is compatible to all major IPsec VPN gateways (e.g. NCP, CISCO, Juniper NetScreen/ScreenOS, Microsoft Server 2008 R2, Check Point, SonicWall, LANCOM Systems, Teldat, Astaro, Adtran).
It provides reliable and encrypted network VPN connectivity from Android based devices, and ensures continuous corporate VPN access for users on the go, without the need to root the device. Whether providing VPN access to a virtual desktop session, business email, or most other Android applications, NCP Secure VPN Client enables business-critical application connectivity.
Please uninstall NCP’s Secure Client Preview (if available) prior to installing the new version. Before you uninstall the client preview, export your existing configuration and import it into the new client.
- Widget for comfortable start of configured VPN connections
- IKEv1 (Main Mode, Aggressive Mode)
- IP address assignment via local IP address/manually or IKE config. mode
- XAUTH on/off
- Split/full tunneling network access
- Pre-shared key
- Auto reconnect mode: After starting the VPN connection the client will always try to reconnect after interruption of a WiFi or cellular connection, until the connection is manually disconnected by the user
- Profile import of .pcf, .wgx, .ini or .spd files
- One-time-password support (OTP support)
The following features are only available in the Premium version:
- PKCS#12 certificate support
- Configurable connection mode (always, auto-reconnect)
- NCP VPN Path Finder Technology (prerequisite: NCP VPN gateway, starting with v 8.0, at the corporate headquarters)
- IKEv2 support
Furthermore, it is not recommended to have both client versions, NCP Secure VPN Client Premium for Android and NCP Secure VPN Client for Android (or the trial versions), installed in parallel.
For Frequently Asked Questions please visit our Developer Webpage Link.
This release supports Android 4.0 (and later) devices with the VPN API. It is NOT necessary to root the Android device.
NCP Engineering GmbH is a manufacturer of software solutions for high-security company communication over public networks and the Internet. NCP’s core competencies lie in the areas of remote access, IP routing, VPN and firewall technologies, identity and access management (IAM), network access control (NAC) as well as strong authentication and integration of PKI infrastructures.
Simple operation, central management, compatibility and efficiency are essential qualities of the NCP solution. Integration into existing IT infrastructures that use a variety of client platforms can be undertaken without problems. Globally operational organizations rely extensively on NCP products, using them to interconnect all their information exchanges via the Internet.
While we are unable to guarantee compatibility for all devices, we look forward to your feedback in connection with any problems you may encounter. You can provide us with feedback by sending us an email to:
By using this application, you agree with the end user license agreement:
Orbot is the only app that creates a truly private internet connection. As the New York Times writes, “when a communication arrives from Tor, you can never know where or whom it’s from.” Tor won the 2012 Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) Pioneer Award.
★ ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES: Orbot is the safest way to use the Internet on Android. Period. Orbot bounces your encrypted traffic several times through computers around the world, instead of connecting you directly like VPNs and proxies. This process takes a little longer, but the strongest privacy and identity protection available is worth the wait.
★ PRIVATE WEB SURFING: Use with Orweb, the most anonymous way to access any website, even if it’s normally blocked, monitored, or on the hidden web. Get Orweb: https://goo.gl/s3mLa
★ PRIVATE CHAT MESSAGING: Use Gibberbot with Orbot to chat confidentially with anyone, anywhere for free. Get Gibberbot: https://goo.gl/O3FfS
★ PRIVACY FOR APPS: Any installed app can use Tor if it has a proxy feature, using the settings found here: https://goo.gl/2OA1y Use Orbot with Twitter, or try private web searching with DuckDuckGo: https://goo.gl/lgh1p
★ PRIVACY FOR EVERYONE: Tor can help you confidentially research a competitor, get around the Facebook block at school, or circumvent a firewall to watch sports at work.
★ PRIVACY MADE EASY: Check out our fun, interactive walkthrough: https://guardianproject.info/howto/browsefreely
★ IT’S OFFICIAL: This is the official version of the Tor onion routing service for Android.
***Expert Root Mode***
★ UNIVERSAL MODE: Orbot can be configured to transparently proxy all of your Internet traffic through Tor. You can also choose which specific apps you want to use through Tor.
***We Love Feedback***
★ ABOUT US: Guardian Project is a group of developers that make secure mobile apps and open-source code for a better tomorrow.
★ OUR WEBSITE: https://GuardianProject.info
★ ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/guardianproject
★ OPEN-SOURCE: Orbot is free software. Take a look at our source code, or join the community to make it better: https://gitweb.torproject.org/orbot.git
★ ABOUT TOR: https://TorProject.org
★ MESSAGE US: Are we missing your favorite feature? Found an annoying bug? We’d love to hear from you! Send us an email: email@example.com
★ HELP US BRING ORBOT TO YOUR COUNTRY: We’re trying to get Orbot into as many languages as possible. Right now it’s in: Arabic (العربية), Basque (Euskara), Bulgarian (български език), Chinese (中文简体), Czech (Čeština), Danish (Dansk), Dutch (Nederlands), English, Farsi (فارسی), French (Français), French (Français), German (Deutsch), Greek (Ελληνικά), Hebrew (עברית), Hungarian (Magyar Nyelv), Italian (Italiano), Japanese (日本語) Korean (조선말), Latvian (Latviešu), Malaysian (بهاس ملايو ), Polish (Polski), Portuguese (Português), Russian (Русский), Spanish (Español), Swedish (Svensk), and Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt).
If Orbot isn’t in your language yet, we’d love to have you join our translation team: https://goo.gl/6hni4
The Guardian Project makes apps that are designed to protect your security and anonymity. The protocols that we use are widely regarded as the state of the art in security technology. While we are constantly upgrading our software to combat the latest threats and eliminate bugs, no technology is 100% foolproof. For maximum security and anonymity users must utilize best practices to keep themselves safe. You can find a good introductory guide to these topics at https://securityinabox.org
Use a internet através de smartphone ou tablet para receber e fazer suas ligações do telefone fixo;
Seu telefone fixo e o GVT Freedom tocam ao mesmo tempo e você pode escolher onde atender;
Ligue para o seu telefone fixo utilizando o GVT Freedom.
Como começar a usar?
O GVT Freedom* funciona através da internet em dispositivos smartphone ou tablets. Para usar é muito fácil, basta instalar o aplicativo, entrar com seu login e senha do Portal GVT, indicar sua linha fixa que será associada ao aplicativo, ler e aceitar o termo de uso.
É necessário ser cliente GVT e ter cadastro no Portal GVT** para utilizar o GVT Freedom.
Se você ainda não estiver cadastrado no Portal GVT, acesse www.gvt.com.br/cadastroportal
e cadastre-se agora.
* O aplicativo é promocionalmente gratuito.
** Verifique as condições de elegibilidade no site: www.gvt.com.br/gvtfreedom
Quais os requisitos?
- Smartphone ou Tablet (sistema operacional android v2.1 a 4.1.1)
- Conexão à internet em velocidade superior a 300 kbp/s
Acesse a relação de equipamentos homologados em: www.gvt.com.br/gvtfreedom
Consulte os termos de uso: www.gvt.com.br/gvtfreedom/termodeuso
Serviço disponível para um número limitado de licenças.
**** Informações Importantes ****
A GVT informa que o aplicativo GVT Freedom publicado na loja Google Play é uma versão BETA. Isto significa que nós estamos trabalhando para corrigir bugs, melhorar o desempenho, adicionar novos recursos, e aumentar a compatibilidade com mais dispositivos. Experimente o aplicativo e nos ajude a melhorá-lo.
Para utilizar o serviço é preciso:
- Ser cliente GVT de Telefonia Fixa e Banda Larga e estar em dia com as mensalidades;
- Ter a linha instalada em uma cidade atendida pelo serviço. Consulte as cidades atendidas no endereço: www.gvt.com.br/gvtfreedom;
- Estar cadastrado no Portal do Cliente. Caso você não possua o cadastro, acesse: www.gvt.com.br/cadastroportal e cadastre-se agora;
- Ter um aparelho homologado pela GVT. Consulte a lista atualizada acessando: www.gvt.com.br/gvtfreedom.
Dúvidas e sugestões sobre o aplicativo podem ser enviadas para http://www.gvt.com.br/gvtfreedom/suporte.
Visitar o site do desenvolvedor
Enviar e-mail ao desenvolvedor
Features: UI similar to Wi-Fi settings; Restart tunnel when connectivity changes (e.g. from wifi to 3g); Start on boot; Passphrase; DNS; Script-Security; Write and View Log File; Open Source (GPLv3);
The prerequisites screen will check your device for root, busybox, tun.ko and the openvpn binary! This should be useful to new users figuring out what's needed to get openvpn running.
A working openvpn config is required.
You should follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/fschaeuffelhut
Stay up to date, get help and help out: Join the google group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-openvpn-settings?hl=en
Hides your real IP address to use any App safely and in complete anonymity.
Protects your Internet privacy over both Wi-Fi and 4G/LTE by encrypting all Internet communications.
Unblocks apps like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Skype and allows for unfiltered, uncensored, and unmonitored Internet access from anywhere.
Provides a simple one-click but full-featured and industrial-strength mobile SSL VPN solution to anyone.
Our reliable high-speed VPN gateways are located all over the world in USA, Canada, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Australia, Japan and Singapore.
FAST. Access, browse and search the Web at blazing speeds.
SMART. Share and search just how you like, and keep your favorite Web content a tap away with our most customizable and intuitive features yet.
SAFE. Make sure your browsing stays safe and private with extensive security settings, add-ons and features like Do Not Track.
In the Press:
“For many Android users, Mozilla’s updated Firefox app could quickly become their favorite mobile browser... I’ve found it to be the best mobile browsing experience I’ve had yet.” – VentureBeat
“The first thing you'll notice about the new version of Firefox for Android is how fast it really is…Firefox stands out for quick page loads and really smooth panning and zooming around web sites. “ – Lifehacker
"On my Samsung Galaxy S II, the new Firefox glides smoothly through any web page, whether it’s optimized for mobile browsing or not.” – TIME
“Firefox for Android is a lot snappier now. It starts up quicker and loads Web pages faster… What that means for the user is a much better browsing experience” – Information week
★ Customizable Home Panels: Customize and display your Firefox for Android Home panels however you like. Add new Web content any time and access your favorite feeds — like Instagram and Pocket Hits — instantly.
★ Sync: Sync your Firefox desktop tabs, history, bookmarks and passwords to all your devices and streamline your browsing.
★ Add-ons: Customize your Web browser just the way you like it with add-ons including Ad-Blocker, Password Manager and more.
★ Speed: Get to the Internet faster, with quick startup and page load times.
★ Accessibility: Over 59 supported languages can be easily selected through the browser settings.
★ HTML5: Experience the unlimited possibilities of the Internet on mobile with support for HTML5 and Web APIs.
★ Mobile Video: Firefox for Android has mobile video support for a wide range of video formats, including h.264.
★Security: Keep your browsing safe and private. Control your privacy, security and how much data you share on the Web.
For a complete list of features, check out mzl.la/FXFeatures
Learn more about Firefox for Android:
★ Have questions or need help? Visit support.mozilla.org/mobile
★ Read about Firefox permissions: mzl.la/Permissions
★ Learn more about what’s up at Mozilla: blog.mozilla.org
★ Like Firefox on Facebook: mzl.la/FXFacebook
★ Follow Firefox on Twitter: mzl.la/FXTwitter
Curious about add-ons for Firefox for Android? Check them out on AMO:
★ Browsing: Adblock Plus, AutoPager, Full Screen mobile and more
★ Security: LastPass Password Manager, NoScript, Dr. Web LinkChecker and more
★ Reading: AutoPager, X-Notifier lite and more
★ Watching: Low Quality Flash, ProxTube and more
★ Social Networks: Shareaholic, Foursquare and more
Mozilla is a proudly non-profit organization dedicated to keeping the power of the Web in people's hands. We're a global community of users, contributors and developers working to innovate on your behalf. When you use Firefox, you become a part of that community, helping us build a brighter future for the Web. Learn more at mozilla.org.
#1 antivirus engine (rated by AV-TEST)
☆ Speedy: Optimized for web browsing to make surfing a breeze.
☆ Small: Tiny app size ensures your device keeps running smoothly.
CM (Clean Master) Browser is an ultra lightweight mobile browser which can protect you from malicious threats and still give you rapid browsing speed.
► Browsing speed acceleration
• Preload mechanism to speed up browsing
► Fraud prevention
• Warns you when browsing potentially fraudulent or malicious websites.
► Malicious download protection
• Scans apk file downloads for malware, keeping your device secure
► User Agent
• Supports user agent switching to access desktop sites
► Speed dial
► Security & Privacy
• Do-not-track settings
• Option to keep history, cookies, and passwords saved
► Page Translator
► Text search
► Font size adjustment
► Personalized bookmarks
► Gesture control for video playing
► Card tabs for multi-tab control
► Search engine switch
- Adds Pop-ups blocking to filter annoying ads
- More flexibility of management to control the content display on Homepage
- Enhances Homepage animation to make user interface more friendly
- Fixes of download related issues
- Adds local weather information in the Homepage
- Delivers the latest, hot news of the world in the Hompage
- Revision of Speed Dial for more delightful design
- Further reduction of size to 1.69MB, lighter and faster
- Speed acceleration of start-up
- More compatible with flash support
- "Paste & Go" in the address bar brings you to the website in just one click!
- Extends speed dial default icons
- Bug fixes
- Enhance speed dial with more websites to place
- Long press any speed dial icon to move or edit
- Quick return to homepage via “home” button in the current tab
**Join us to build your dream browser together! Beta community on Google+: http://bit.ly/1mJKaXh, join now!
Other apps from us on the Play Store:
Clean Master - Free Optimizer:
Battery Doctor (Battery Saver):
* 1 GB of data for free or upgrade to our powered-up plans to stay protected 24/7
* Total peace of mind and an uncensored experience.
* VPN Servers in US, Sweden, Singapore, Brazil, Hong Kong and Turkey.
* Unlock the internet and view content from around the world
* 128-bit AES encryption with no logging
(Please submit any technical or support issues to firstname.lastname@example.org instead of the developer email.)
There are many uses for DNS resolution and IP blockers, but the most prominent uses are getting rid of ads in both browsers and apps, and protection against malware sites. Please note that "Block it!" does not block anything by default; it is your choice what you want to filter, and yours alone. There is a live log of all DNS resolution requests that you can use to determine what you want to block; you'll be surprised what your phone accesses all the time. You can also use blacklists available on the Internet (in "/etc/hosts" format, Snort format, and many others). To get you started, just click "add all lists" in the welcome dialog; you can always remove lists again later.
"Block it!" uses the VpnService API and therefore does not need root access. When you start the app for the first time since reboot you will be asked by Android whether you want to permit the VPN service. Rest assured that we do not redirect any traffic; all we do is catch DNS requests and filter them before we forward them to your device's configured DNS servers, and redirect blacklisted IP traffic to the VPN interface where it is simply dropped. When "Block it!" is active, a key symbol will be displayed in the status bar -- Android's way of reminding you that you are using a VPN service. We cannot do anything about it.
Please note that you cannot run "Block it!" while you are using any VPN service. This includes "Your Freedom". However, "Your Freedom" includes blocking features too so you don't need to use both at the same time.
"Block it!" is free and we do not pester you with ads. If you find that it makes your life easier please click on the "thumbs up!" symbol in the action bar to learn how you can help us.