• 1-button to contact Life Alert
• Flash light to signal for help
• Whistle or Yell sound to signal for help
“Saving a Life from a catastrophe Every 11 Minutes!”
• Medical Emergencies
• Home Intrusion
• Fire Protection
• CO Gas Poisoning
• Emergency HELP Cell Phone
Employees can quickly report suspicious or criminal to security personnel. Hospital dispatchers can broadcast alerts to staff smartphones, for example: Code Red, Code Silver, Code Pink, etc. Employees can request a virtual escort as they leave hospital to commute to their car or transportation home. Using this app, employees can send their hospital’s security pictures, text messages, and locations of suspicious activity.
* The “Report a Problem” button allows users to send text and photos directly to security personnel or to the facilities manager, depending on the report type. To ensure discretion, the camera flash is automatically disabled when photos are taken through the app. When reporting an issue, users can select report categories to assist security personnel.
Environment of Care
ELERTS Medic makes documenting reports for the Joint Commission a breeze. Staff can snap a photo with their smartphone and submit a report to the environment of care department or hospital facility manager, using the ELERTS EPIC report management console. Gurney blocking fire exit? Snap a photo and send a report to the facilities manager. ELERTS Medic can be used to document fire and safety drill reports also, with photos, GPS location, timestamps and descriptions of the event being reported.
Now physicians can confidently carry just a single device for paging* and phone calls. Ca pager is a simple-to-use smartphone app that protects the contents of paging messages en route with encryption that adheres to federally mandated HIPAA security standards. So paging messages — and any patient information they may contain — reach your mobile device safely and securely.
- Allows physicians to carry a single device for paging and phone calls
- Secures sensitive patient information
- Speeds communication and response times because you do not need to search for a phone to reply when you receive a page
- Works on either cellular or Wi-Fi networks, adding backup redundancy
- Available for iPhone, Android and iPad devices
- Allows you to keep your same pager number
- Customizable notification settings, including familiar paging alerts
- Includes many other features of the pager you’ve reliably used for years
More from developer
Metro Alert links the emergency first responder directly with the receiving organization's communication center. The GPS function instantly alerts the communication center of your location while we verify aircraft availability and ETA. This speeds response times and places the flight crew on standby at no cost to your patient. You still must go through your normal request channels to launch the helicopter.
Metro Alert also provides additional functions and important reference information for medical and trauma emergencies including:
* Send EKG, wound, accident scene photos
* Send HIPAA compliant social media photos
* Access education references and courses
* EMS pocket reference
* Contact information and more
Although all public safety providers may utilize Metro Alert, registration is required for full activation and functionality. Registration is free.
Designed for all public safety personnel, this application was designed and tested in collaboration with emergency first responders.