iMedAlert is a powerful and user-friendly medical alert application for your phone. In case of an emergency, iMedAlert Android not only can immediately alert emergency responders by phone or alarm, but also can broadcast rescues message with your current GPS location* and complete medical profile (e.g. your personal information, blood type, medical history, allergies, medication) to selected recipients via SMS and email. The accuracy of GPS location is varied with the performance of your phone’s OS and GPS device. iMedAlert Android can help save lives.
DELAY CAN JEOPARDIZE YOUR RECOVERY AND EVEN LIFE. WHEN YOU EXPERIENCE AN EMERGENCY, EVERY SECOND COUNTS WITH iMedAlert. DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
PLEASE VISIT www.iMedAlert .org/download TO WATCH THE ONLINE VIDEO TUTORIAL FOR THIS APP.
THE iMedAlert APP CAN BE USED TO:
- Activate a distress alarm/alert: If you are trapped or alone and unable to shout or speak, the app allows you to attract the attention of passersby or emergency personnel by sounding an alarm at regular intervals.
- Send an emergency SMS: If you are in an emergency situation you may not have the time or not be able to type an SMS. The app allows you to quickly send a personalized emergency SMS to one or more predefined contacts. Messages and emergency contacts are set up in advance in the app's user preferences.
- Send an emergency email: If you are in an emergency situation you may not have the time or not be able to type and send emails. The app allows you to send a personalized emergency email to one or more predefined emergency contacts. Emails can be set to include all the information you have entered in the app such as your personal information, blood type, medical history, and allergy information. This will help emergency personnel treat you better. Emails and emergency contacts are set up in advance in the app's user preferences.
- Send location information: If you are in an emergency situation and don't know where you are, the app can send your location information for you. SMS and email messages can be set to include location information.
- Send your medical profile: Emails can be set to include all the information you have entered into the app such as your personal information, blood type, medical history, and allergy information. This will help emergency personnel treat you better.
- Call emergency services: If you are able to speak, you can use the app to call emergency services.
The app is very intuitive and easy to use, but includes a full user guide describing all the functionality of the app to make sure you set up all the functionality correctly.
The personal information you enter into your iMedAlert Andorid app remains on your iphone. Your personal iMedAlert app information cannot be accessed by Divoti Inc. (DBA DivotiUSA.com), its associates or any unauthorized third parties.
• 1-button to contact Life Alert
• Flash light to signal for help
• Whistle or Yell sound to signal for help
“Saving a Life from a catastrophe Every 11 Minutes!”
• Medical Emergencies
• Home Intrusion
• Fire Protection
• CO Gas Poisoning
• Emergency HELP Cell Phone
A #1 medical app on Google Play and iTunes in 2013
Urgent Care lets you speak to a US based registered nurse who will triage your medical questions and if needed have a licensed physician call you back within 30 minutes.
The doctor may give assessments, medical advice or diagnose a wide range of conditions over the phone as well as prescribe common medications. Plus, Urgent Care features the award winning A.D.A.M. medical dictionary and medical encyclopedia as well as an interactive symptom checker for additional health information.
How can this be only $3.99 a call when other apps charge $40 or more?
Other apps connect you instantly to a doctor for upwards of $40 a call, no matter if it’s medically necessary or not. Urgent Care however connects you first to a Registered Nurse who based on the symptoms can escalate your call to a Doctor or Pediatrician if needed for no extra charge – saving unnecessary calls and allowing us to pass the savings on to you.
What you get:
• Access to a live, registered nurse who can escalate to a board-certified doctor around the clock
• Doctor has ability to give assessments, advise or diagnose a wide range of conditions over the phone
• Pediatricians available if needed
• Doctors have ability to prescribe common medications
• Spanish translators available
• Interactive symptom checker
• Medical Dictionary and Medical Encyclopedia
Some of the reasons people are using Urgent Care:
-Cold and flu symptoms
-Allergies, coughs, sinus problems
-Urinary Tract Infection, Feminine issues
-Your child has cold symptoms or fever
-Stomach problems, diarrhea, vomiting
-Rashes, skin conditions and allergic reactions
-Your elderly parent has a cold or other symptoms
When you are not sure if you need to go to the ER or not
Designed with Doctors & EMTs, E-mergency helps save lives by getting your emergency medical records (EMR) to Emergency Responders instantly - while it notifies your loved ones and medical contacts with your GPS location.
E-mergency is a complete EMR system that protects you, your family, or groups, with:
• Android (& iPhone) apps (more apps coming)
• GPS notification system
• Browser-viewable backup EMR website(s) – in case of phone failure
• Easily-managed Account site (you, family, group)
• Custom printable "EMT-alert" cards
• PII-free, HIPAA compliant security
FREE APPS, PAID ACCOUNTS – WHY?
E-mergency is cloud-distributed & works on Androids, iPhones & any Internet-enabled phone, pad, or computer. A single Account protects you, your family, or a group – so it makes no sense to charge you for every app. Instead, we charge once for your Account – and you can have as many apps on as many phones as you like.
The free E-mergency app contains a demo, plus a link to
where you set up your medical records, contacts, & print your Alert Cards.
Your Account costs $8.95/year plus a one-time setup of .95 for each additional member. There’s no limit to the members you can have.
NOW - you can help support medical research - plus SAVE $1 - when you click the special purchase code at:
WE’RE HERE TO HELP: HAVE A CONCERN…CONTACT US
This five-star review got it right:
“Absolutely wonderful app, great customer service...thank u for calling me back promptly, answering my questions and giving me even more helpful tips!”
We respond to our customers quickly & go overboard to help, even calling customers to walk them thru difficulties.
Also, if anyone reports a problem with the app, we check it out and fix it (if necessary) fast.
So if you have a difficulty; please ask us about it before resorting to downgrading reviews. We’re happy to help!
We've had reviews downgrading E-mergency because:
• we have a free app, but charge for your Account - although we spell that out up front.
• we didn’t load on one person’s Droid X – we checked it out and we loaded fine on the DX.
• someone “couldn’t load” themselves – although we have lots of users who have had no problem setting E-mergency up.
Bottom line, we’re here to help, so please ask us first!
E-MERGENCY, the COMPLETE SYSTEM
In an emergency EMTs arrive knowing nothing about you or your loved ones. So they’re operating in the dark, risking dangerous medical errors.
With E-mergency, EMTs find your alert card, click the heart icon on your phone, and immediately access your – and your loved ones - vital information, medical allergies, medications…everything they need for informed treatments that avoid medical errors.
Meanwhile, E-mergency notifies your contacts of the incident with your GPS location. So your loved ones can find you – or you can find them – fast.
E-mergency provides double protection - a backup website in case your phone is broken or lost. EMTs access your E-mergency EMR site on their phones or laptops.
Because you control Account access with your password, there’s no Personally Identifiable Information (PII) associated with your records - E-mergency is immune to medical ID theft and HIPAA compliant.
E-mergency is the complete personal emergency medical system with everything you need for your, your family’s, or your group’s safety in a medical emergency.
Download E-mergency and watch the demo for free.
Metro Alert links the emergency first responder directly with the receiving organization's communication center. The GPS function instantly alerts the communication center of your location while we verify aircraft availability and ETA. This speeds response times and places the flight crew on standby at no cost to your patient. You still must go through your normal request channels to launch the helicopter.
Metro Alert also provides additional functions and important reference information for medical and trauma emergencies including:
* Send EKG, wound, accident scene photos
* Send HIPAA compliant social media photos
* Access education references and courses
* EMS pocket reference
* Contact information and more
Although all public safety providers may utilize Metro Alert, registration is required for full activation and functionality. Registration is free.
Designed for all public safety personnel, this application was designed and tested in collaboration with emergency first responders.