Exceptional!! Very well written app, with many useful & unique features to perform physical data delivery for almost any application. Flawless operation thus so far. However, some features may not be usable if your device lacks a compatible sensor requirement. WELL DONE!! Thank you very much
Game changing! There always were apps that showed you data from your sensors, but this has csv export, an integrated web server to see the data in real time on any computer (allowing you to keep the phone strapped to your experiment), and quite a few clever experiments. You guys just opened a whole new world where smartphones can replace a lot of lab equipment. Still obviously need a high-end smart phone that has fast sensors. Can't blame the app for that. Kudos to you guys, seriously!
Its a really useful app and I like to play with it. I would like for the graphs to be more interactive, at least the ability to make them bigger. And also to be able to record data and display it in the app, that would be awesome.
Very creative. Developers are pushing the boundaries of what can be accomplished by this small handheld device which gets mostly used for taking selfies and watching cat videos.
Extremely well made app with lots of useful tools and interesting experiments. Great for both education and entertainment.
If you're a Science teacher this is fantastic ..., really excited to share this with colleagues.
- New experiment: Inelastic collision.
- New timer experiments: Motion stopwatch, proximity stopwatch and optical stopwatch.
- Support for the proximity sensor.
- Raw sensor experiments now also give the absolute value of 3D data.
- The info button at the top now opens a small menu with links to our FAQ, help and experiment collection.
- Performance improvements for "sonar" and "acoustic stopwatch" for slower devices.
You can get a full changelog on phyphox.org.
The free Fit for Abi-app with the most important technical terms for graduation.