Instant putting Bitcoins in. Very slow trying to spend. I have mining fee set at normal it's took over 90 minutes for 1 confirmation. This app is a great for storage, I'm able to clone private key to multiple devices. It just sucks if you depend on a confirmation in 20 minutes or less. Coinbase seems to be the best for quick everyday purchases. But those purchases required identification and banking information, major drawback for someone trying to stay anonymous.
sending payment hello,how many m.btc are required to send payment,inspite of depositing funds in wallet ,again and again I'm receiving the same message not enough coins .o5 coins are missing
good apps this app is very usual and easy app
NO EXIT OPTION. Back button leaves app running in bg.
Can anyone spare some Bitcoins I wonder if anyone able to spare me some Bitcoin? 1F8SVKuyffpJrRR4KBHVTbQyB5ZZfmxazR
Very good faucet, i've been paid a few times
* Supports HTTP/2 and ALPN on all HTTP calls (e.g. payment protocol).
* Slightly more robust scanning of QR codes.
* Minor bugfixes.
* Strengthen security of spending PIN for all existing wallets, too.
* Speed up wallet decryption when using a spending PIN.
* Minor bugfix.
* Strengthen security of spending PIN.
* Update translations from Transifex.
* Fix for layout in landscape orientation.
Blockchain Wallet is the world's most popular bitcoin wallet. Try it today!