Very easy to use and understand. It would be nice if it had a quicker more obvious way to copy Bitcoin address. Long click on QR code allows that through Android share mechanism, which is a bit clunky and something I stumbled on. Also, I noticed that the wallet uses a lot of data compared to other apps. Not sure if that is the nature of wallets, or just this wallet. PIN or passcode would be nice. Update - spending PIN is good function, but I'd also like an extra layer of protection to view the app at all.
Easy I have a question, is there a transaction ID when sending bitcoin? If the sender asked for one where do I find it if there is one?
Sick App Happy with it but need to be able to back up and import wallet backups.
Transfer Can i transfer these coins to my bank account?
Bitcoin address I need an address so I can start receiving bitcoins. How do I get an address? Thanks
How to save bit coins?
* Improve mechanism for setting a trusted peer and warn if its hostname cannot be resolved.
* After a couple of weeks of not being used, the app will notify if there are still coins in the wallet.
* Update translations from Transifex.
* Based on bitcoinj 0.13.6.
* Fix for crash when entering too large amounts.
* Add warning to RBF (replace-by-fee) transactions.
Blockchain Wallet is the world's most popular bitcoin wallet. Try it today!
Convert Air to Money! Make Bitcoins for downloading free apps