Sent 1k in coin on the 27th using priority fee. It's confirmed almost 300 times but still shows unsent. Iv used this app for 18 months and never an issue. Can't find a customer service location. Are you stealing 1k in bitcoin from me?
One of the few wallets that lets you connect to a trusted node.
easy to use and works fine. awesome costumer support too by the developers
I have an issue with sending payment. I sent my small amount 63k satoshi with economic witch is a low fee perhap but still high fee with 20k satoshi.until now my sending payment was not receive.this is bad for my business as i use app wallet to sent and receive small payment. i need a resolve to this or i have to say it bad for small payment with very high fees.
This is a rip off app i transfered 96 dollars they gave me 76 dollars thats a 20 dollar transfer rate rip off do not use... The value does not flux 20 dollars in mere minutes. They try to justify this with lies. And yes im aware that it is bitcoin but guess what it tells you the dollar amount
Even with all their "safety" features I still managed to lose 20 euros because of some washed out warning message. I thought Electrum was bad, but after this I am more than happy to start using it again.
* Improve app startup time.
* Fix 'raise fee' was raising the fee too much.
* Block sending payments while blockchain replay is in progress.
* Update translations from Transifex.
* Add option to report issue with selected payment.
* Add blockchain.info to block explorers.
* Minor bugfix.
* Query a set of Electrum servers to swipe paper wallets. Biteasy can't be used any more, because they are closing down.
Blockchain Wallet is the world's most popular bitcoin wallet. Try it today!