Review from MR ATIQ RAHMAN
I recently switched to a pixel 2xl, and then syncd my wallet. I've been waiting over 2 months and it still says I'm *4 months behind the Network*. Why is it taking 2 months to access my Bitcoin?
Been using for quite sometimes but I still dont understand why not support sigwit?
Thanks for the Google drive backup. Looking forward to segwit implementation
my brain was twizt this kind of app.but i love it
Useful app m trying to understand it.
* The app now requires Android 4.4 (KitKat) or higher.
* Backing up makes use of the Storage Access Framework (SAF). For most users, this means encrypted backups are stored on Google Drive, but other cloud storage providers can also be used.
* Clarify message when fetching/validating the payment request fails.
* Add live.blockcypher.com to block explorers and remove blockexplorer.com.
* Update translations from Transifex.