Review from YoungIntegral 78
...best one web-based (hot) wallet...!!!
I kinda like it this app
I want to know if using this bit coin wallet will cost me money. Do you charge monthly fees to keep money in the wallet?
Bitcoin is awesome
High fees. No segwit means $5 fees compared to 50 cents with other Bitcoin wallets. These devs have no support.
After update the app it's OK, but not yet support SegWit
* In payment history, always show fiat amount directly below Bitcoin value.
* Economic fee can now go much lower.
* Fix certain payments not showing up until they are confirmed.
* Based on bitcoinj 0.14.6.
* The app now requires Android 4.4 (KitKat) or higher.
* Backing up makes use of the Storage Access Framework (SAF). For most users, this means encrypted backups are stored on Google Drive, but other cloud storage providers can also be used.