Review from Robert Nasiadek
I really like this wallet, but lack of Segwit support finally made me switch away. I can live without fingerprint reader support, but Segwit is kind of a deal breaker these days :-(
Been using for quite sometimes but I still dont understand why not support sigwit?
Terrible wallet, been depositing my mined bitcoins in this wallet for years and recently this wallet charged me $17 network fee on a $2 purchase. Now im trying to send my bitcoins to another wallet and it wants to charge me tripple the coins I have to do so. This has nothing to do with actual network fee this wallet is literally stealing your coins. Very disappointing... this used to be a great wallet.
I hit donate just to see how it worked. Hit donate $10 took over $100 and have no idea where it went or how to get back. Whatever you do don't hit donate.
Stay away from this app! It is a scam! I lost 20 Bucks. The transaction fees will take all of your money. This app should be banned from the Google store!
Fees, fees, and more fees. A garbage app aimed at scanning your cash.
Use because I heard it was the original and most secure ...... can't believe it doesn't support the fork to get your bcc though
* The app now requires Android 4.4 (KitKat) or higher.
* Backing up makes use of the Storage Access Framework (SAF). For most users, this means encrypted backups are stored on Google Drive, but other cloud storage providers can also be used.
* Clarify message when fetching/validating the payment request fails.
* Add live.blockcypher.com to block explorers and remove blockexplorer.com.
* Update translations from Transifex.