Review from Brendan Delear
This app is great I have used it for years. The high transaction fees at the moment are a necessary evil at the moment. The seqwit and lightning network are the exact opposite of what bitcoin stands for. By using nodes to hold open transaction lanes you are basically creating banks and opening up the possibility of your bitcoin becoming taken from you. Also coinbase is spamming Transactions pushing out legitimate txs. So dont complain. This app is great it has everything you need and you can also backup your private keys in case you lose your phone.
I recently switched to a pixel 2xl, and then syncd my wallet. I've been waiting over 2 months and it still says I'm *4 months behind the Network*. Why is it taking 2 months to access my Bitcoin?
Been using for quite sometimes but I still dont understand why not support sigwit?
Thanks for the Google drive backup. Looking forward to segwit implementation
Useful app m trying to understand it.
After update no chance backup your wallet, no chance to send your backup by Skype, like it was before, good to get update to fix this bug.
my brain was twizt this kind of app.but i love it
* The app now requires Android 4.4 (KitKat) or higher.
* Backing up makes use of the Storage Access Framework (SAF). For most users, this means encrypted backups are stored on Google Drive, but other cloud storage providers can also be used.
* Clarify message when fetching/validating the payment request fails.
* Add live.blockcypher.com to block explorers and remove blockexplorer.com.
* Update translations from Transifex.