Review from A Google User
Love this simple and safe app. The only thing that needs to change is the default blockchain explorer which had adopted the erroneous view that Bcash is going to supplant Bitcoin and now displays a pop-up to this effect.
still unable to customize the transaction fee!! DO NOT USE the economy fee w/ this app ..you can lose your btc or wait weeks!!!
Widget is always wrong. Open the app the and bitcoin amount is always different. Close the app and the widget doesn't even update.
Its tottally fake dont waste ur time..am completed 500 santhosi but i cant receive payment..and they are earn money from me from ads
Been using for quite sometimes but I still dont understand why not support sigwit?
Payment protocol I really like the wallet, except it doesn't support the Bitcoin payment protocol( at least not on bitpay), which is really a bummer. I hope this can be integrated soon, it's been a while since people have been using it
I recently switched to a pixel 2xl, and then syncd my wallet. I've been waiting over 2 months and it still says I'm *4 months behind the Network*. Why is it taking 2 months to access my Bitcoin?
* The app now requires Android 4.4 (KitKat) or higher.
* Backing up makes use of the Storage Access Framework (SAF). For most users, this means encrypted backups are stored on Google Drive, but other cloud storage providers can also be used.
* Clarify message when fetching/validating the payment request fails.
* Add live.blockcypher.com to block explorers and remove blockexplorer.com.
* Update translations from Transifex.