Have your Litecoins always with you, in your pocket! You pay by quickly scanning a QR-code. As a merchant, you receive payments reliably and instantly. Litecoin Wallet is the first mobile Litecoin app, and arguably also the most secure!
• No registration, web service or cloud needed! This wallet is de-centralized and peer to peer.
• Display of Litecoin amount in LTC and mLTC.
• Conversion to and from national currencies.
• Sending and receiving of Litecoin via NFC, QR-codes or Litecoin URLs.
• Address book for regularly used Litecoin addresses.
• When you're offline, you can still pay via Bluetooth.
• System notification for received coins.
• App widget for Litecoin balance.
You can find more about Litecoin at
If you want to contribute to Litecoin Wallet, the project is located at
Bugs are tracked on the github project above. If you have problems, feel free to submit or comment on bugs there!
Use at your own risk! There is NO WARRANTY.
Export compliance information:
The Litecoin Project makes NO WARRANTY or representation that the following
export information is accurate, current or complete. It is your obligation as
the exporter to comply with the current applicable requirements of United
States export rules and regulations. Any use of such information by you is
without recourse to the Litecoin Project and is at your own risk. The Litecoin
Project is in no way responsible for any damages, whether direct,
consequential, incidental, or otherwise, suffered by you as a result of using
or relying upon such information for any purpose.
Litecoin Wallet contains Bouncy Castle bytecode, and is therefore classified as
ECCN 5D002. It is exported by the Litecoin Project under the TSU exception in
EAR 740.13(e), which applies to software containing or designed for use with
encryption software that is publicly available as open source. Exception TSU
further provides that "Posting encryption source code and corresponding object
code on the Internet (e.g., FTP or World Wide Web site) where it may be
downloaded by anyone neither establishes "knowledge" of a prohibited export or
reexport for purposes of this paragraph, nor triggers any "red flags"
necessitating the affirmative duty to inquire[...] " Note that exporters other
than the Litecoin Project within the US may or may not be eligible for
exception TSU, and it is each specific exporter's responsibility to understand
and comply with all export regulations applicable within their jurisdiction.
Export notification published here: https://github.com/Litecoin-Java/bitcoin-wallet/wiki/Export-Notice
Tap anywhere to change sorting.
Please rate and share with other miners!
LTC Mining Profitability App
Simple table that shows profitability of mining and exchanging different types of crypto currencies.
Includes data for:
Litecoin, AsicCoin, Bitcoin, Devcoin, Feathercoin, GoldCoin, Namecoin, Novacoin, Terracoin, Worldcoin and many others.
Note: This app is based on coinchoose.com API
A simple widget (not an app!) that displays the current price of your favorite cryptocurrency according to your choice of exchange. You can choose to view the price converted to any of 8 major old-world currencies (e.g. USD, EUR, etc).
HOW TO USE:
Since this is a widget, it won't show up in your app tray, only in the widget tray. Also, Some users have reported needing to reboot in order for the widget to show up.
Prices refresh automatically every 30 minutes. Or, tap once to refresh now. Tap twice quickly to reconfigure.
Any time a number was estimated (as opposed to coming from an exchange directly) it is marked with an asterisk.
Estimates are based on reasonably recent rates (for BTC/USD, should be within 5 minutes, for all old-world currency rates, one hour).
Questions or comments? Please post to the bitcointalk page:
- added quadrigaCX
- remove delisted coins from btc-e
- update name to Digital Currency Widget in more spots
- add arrows to indicate tick direction
- switch from bitstamp to more reliable service for btc/usd rate
- add OKCoin
- change logo
- tweak rounding
- replace currency exchange rate infrastructure
- allow setting custom update intervals
- remove mintpal
- add c-cex exchange
- include the coin name under the exchange
- bitcoin-central.de became paymium.com
- fix issue causing crashes related to fetching currency exchange rates
- remove just-dice / doge-dice (also causing crashes for a few users)
- add images for monero (XMR) and reddcoin
- add bittrex
- add bitfinex
- remove preev
- add poloniex
- add mintpal
- add darkcoin (drk) image
- restrict kraken pairs to those that work with the widget (unfortunately, not many)
- add a few more coin images
- fix bter api (http -> https)
- add cavirtex ltc price
- add KRW
- switch to google currency API
- add all Kraken pairs
- add btcchina LTC
- remove mtgox
- add mastercoin (masterXchange)
- update a bunch of images
- add new image for XCP
- add doge-dice stats
- add XCP prices from blockscan.com
- add image for vertcoin
- add total site profit and profit % stats from just-dice.com
- add bitcoin.de
- add support for coins-e
- add nxt image
- add MAX and a few other coins at mcxnow.com
- add images for florincoin, unobtanium, and protoshares
- add preev (preev.com)
- increase decimal precision for small owc values (e.g. $.0012)
- add memorycoin image
- fix vircurex api
- add bter (all tradepairs)
- add bitcoin-central.net
- YOU WILL NEED TO RECONFIGURE YOUR CRYPTSY WIDGETS -- sorry! You just have to go into the configuration and choose the coin again. Or, delete the widget and create a new one.
- revamped the way cryptsy data is cached on the server and collected by the widget. should fix recent cryptsy stability issues.
- remove extraneous decimal place on millibit prices
- get EUR results directly from BTC-e instead of estimating
- add itbit
- bug fixes
- add old-world-currency estimates for LTC and XPM-based pairs on cryptsy
- fix bug whereby clicking two different widgets would result in double click behavior.
- fix null pointer exception that happens in rare cases
- NEW FEATURE: double click to edit an existing widget's configuration!
- fun with doges
Interested in seeing what Litecoin is all about?
This app was created for YOU!
√ Daily Updates of Litecoin NEWS and BLOGS!
√ Live TICKER (Both USD and BTC)
√ Litecoin Calculator
* The Litecoin community is rapidly growing!
Help us Support the growth!
Get "Litecoin Stats" while it's FREE!
Please, Lets us know!
Litecoin 24/7 provides real-time price information for Litecoin markets trading Litecoins in Bitcoins, Euros, Rubles, US dollars and Chinese Yuans. This is the Litecoin version of our Bitcoin 24/7 app.
*** This is not an app. This is not a widget. It is a background notification service providing real-time price alerts. ***
Currency : Choose Euros, Rubles, Yuans, US dollars or Bitcoins.
Market : Choose the market that you are following. Litecoin 24/7 provides information from Bitfinex, Bter, BTC 38, BTC-e, CHBTC, Coin-e, Crypto Trade, Cryptsy, Kraken, LiteTree, OK Coin, Vault of Satoshi, Vircurex.
Start/Stop : Turn the Litecoin 24/7 service on or off. If switched off, status bar notifications and price alerts will be disabled.
Start on boot : Start Litecoin 24/7 automatically when your Android device is switched on.
Display notifications : Turn this off if you do not require status bar notifications. Any ceiling/floor price alerts you may define will not be turned off.
Update frequency : Select the update frequency for price information.
Ceiling alert : Set a ceiling price which will trigger immediate notification when reached.
Floor alert : Set a floor price which will trigger immediate notification when reached.
Type of alert : Select the type of behavior for ceiling/floor price alerts (vibrator, ringtone, both, none).
If you trade on a market that quotes LTC/BTC and want to see it included in our app, just let us know and we'll consider an update.
Litecoin 24/7 incorporates the PocketChange Java library for fetching real-time market prices from various Litecoin exchanges. PocketChange is available from Soft Machines SARL.
Litecoin donations accepted at: LUsginXaUjwzpjmW2zZ6XyqGGhZbN7DcZU
Currently price is only available in USD. Planning on adding more later.
Feel free to leave feedback.
Donations are also welcome.
LTC - LYbPZmHvsHA5q4Y4ZmJfA4sVMzJrzersCN
BTC - 19rReaagZQ1StztqUbHPg42Dsr9Ku4R5GP
Get market information from Mt.Gox, Btc-e, Vircurex, Bitstamp, & Campbx!
Get all the latest news from sources like:
Estimate your assets with a build in Calculator so you have the latest information about your coins worth.
Easily know the market prices, and trading environment information for each currency.
Currently it supports BitStamp, Coinbase, Bifinex, BTC-e (BitCoin and LiteCoin), Kraken, BTC-China, Huobi, Korbit, XCoin.
Now it supports multiple output currency. Now see prices in your currencies. (Currently with USD, EUR, Chinese Yuan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won). Ask your currency if it doesn't support yet.
New features are coming soon. Add reviews to ask features.
This application will connect you to the BTC-E trollbox, allowing you to view the latest conversations. It also features live tickers, alarms, the latest news from coinboard.org, up to date charts and calculators. This app will automatically add any new coins which are added to btc-e- no delay in updating!
I am an active developer with a keen interest in cryptocurrency, if you have any suggestions about what you would like to see added or improved, please drop me a message (email@example.com) and i'll try to add it in. I will keep a list here of upcoming changes / likely updates.
Whilst I try to make this application as accurate as I can, it relies heavily upon APIs provided by btc-e and external news sites. Please do not use this as a tool for advising on investments, I cannot and will not be responsible for any loss due to trading, the information within this app is as accurate as I can make it, but do not rely on it as an only source.
* Please note that the chat is read-only as for the time being I did not want to have users requiring to log in to a btc-e account and BTC-e do not provide a chat API. For security reasons it will remain read-only unless an API is created by btc-e.
- Alarm functionality - set a high/low alarm for each coin and be notified when it crosses that price.
- Tickers now rounded to 4sf rather than 3.
- Improved scrolling in the chat (won't jump to bottom unless you are at the bottom).
- Added highlights to tickers (red/green) and improved looks so it's easier to see if it is going up or down.
Favourite people on trollbox chat (Add to favourites, show in different colour).
Improvements to the charts, perhaps including volume.
If requested, may add other exchanges and news sites.
- A beautiful, elegant and simple user interface.
- Support for multiple tokens, currently Bitcoin and Litecoin with more coming soon.
- Waggle, a simple way to send & receive tokens with other Hive users near you.
- Single-tap balance conversion into your chosen fiat currency.
- Native QR code scanner.
- Hierarchical deterministic wallet technology with BIP39 wordlist support.
- Your passphrase generates your wallet, meaning it is highly portable.
- Each transaction generates a new address in the BIP32 tree, for maximum privacy.
☆ New widget that track Bitcoin address balance!
☆ Following exchanges are supported:
• ANX: https://anxbtc.com
• BitBay: https://bitbay.pl
• Bitcoin Central: https://bitcoin-central.net
• BitcoinToYou: https://www.bitcointoyou.com
• Bitcurex: https://bitcurex.com
• Bitfinex: https://bitfinex.com
• BitKonan: https://bitkonan.com
• BitMarket.pl: https://bitmarket.pl
• Bitstamp: https://www.bitstamp.net
• BitVC: https://www.bitvc.com
• BleuTrade: https://bleutrade.com
• BTC-e: https://btc-e.com
• BTC China: https://btcchina.com
• BTER: https://bter.com
• CampBX: https://campbx.com
• CEX.IO: https://cex.io
• Coinbase: https://coinbase.com
• Coinsetter: https://www.coinsetter.com
• Crypto-Trade: https://crypto-trade.com
• Cryptonit: https://cryptonit.net
• HitBtc: https://hitbtc.com
• Kraken: https://www.kraken.com
• LakeBTC: https://lakebtc.com
• Mercado: https://www.mercadobitcoin.com.br
• OKCoin: https://www.okcoin.com
• Vault of Satoshi: https://www.vaultofsatoshi.com
• VirtEx: https://www.cavirtex.com
☆ BitcoinAverage Provides weighted average Bitcoin price calculation. It utilizes all exchanges where price and volume data is available.
☆ Bitcoin Charts ticker list available for unsupported exchanges
☆ Compact 2x1 widget that displays the following information:
• Price of last trade
• Lowest price last 24 hours
• Highest price last 24 hours
• Volume of last 24 hours
• Time of last data refresh (Green for successful, Red for unsuccessful)
• Can replace High/Low with Bid/Ask
• Ability to refresh only on WiFi
☆ Price Alarm Notifications. Always be the first to know when a drastic change in the Bitcoin market occurs using notifications on your phone. Can also enable notifications to have sound and vibrate to make sure you don't miss great trading opportunities. "Hardcore Mode" Overrides silent/vibration mode and keeps ringing loudly until shut off manually.
☆ Plot price during the last week in a clean and simple graph. Now scroll and pinch-to-zoom enabled
☆ Customizable widget refresh intervals and power saving mode to reduce battery usage. Give it your own theme.
☆ Get your miners Bitcoin Mining statistics:
• BitMinter (Make sure to activate the API perk)
• BTC Guild
☆ In-app Orderbook with with liquidity highlighting *Can be customized*
• Less than 1 BTC will appear RED
• Between 1 and 10 BTC will appear YELLOW
• Over 10 BTC will appear GREEN
☆ Charts from multiple sources and current orderbook view-able within the application
- Bitcoinium: https://bitcoinium.com/
- Bitcoinity : http://bitcoinity.org/markets
☆ Mining Widget for all supported exchanges with alarm to notify that that miner is down
☆ Support for popular Alt. Crypto currencies such as Dogecoin (DOGE), Litecoin (LTC), Namecoin (NMC), Novacoin (NVC), Terracoin (TRC), FeatherCoin (FTC), Peercoin (PPC), QuarkCoin (QRK), Maxcoin (MAX), Ripple (XRP), Digitalcoin (DGC) and much more!
Here is a sneak peak at upcoming features I will be working on:
• Open Exchange Rates Widget
• All time high alert
• Exchange Account information
• In-App Trading
If you have any features you would like that are not listed here or would like to help implement some of these features please feel free to email me.
Donations will be put towards development and bounties:
Ad-free version of Bitcoinium:
*Bitcoinium Prime will get new updates and features sooner than the Ad-supported version.*
The Litecoin Easy Check backend server caches data from the cryptocoincharts.info API and may lag 10 minutes or more behind real time.
The unparalleled cold storage functionality allows you to 100% secure your funds until you are ready to spend them: http://youtu.be/jV-29RFU6xA
see also our promotional video "Mycelia in Wonderland" at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_h9ZZwhwBg
- 100% control over your private keys, they never leave your device unless you export them
- No block chain download, install and run in seconds
- Ultra fast connection to the Bitcoin network through our super nodes
- Watch-only addresses & private key import for secure cold-storage integration
- Encrypted PDF backup and restore
- Secure your wallet with a PIN
- Compatible with other bitcoin services through bitcoin: uri handling
- Support for Bip38 Keys
- Find other people to trade Bitcoins with
Please always make sure you have backups of your private keys!
This application's source is published at https://github.com/mycelium-com/wallet
We need your feedback. If you have a suggestion or a bug to report open an issue at https://github.com/mycelium-com/wallet/issues
- Sources available for review: https://github.com/mycelium-com/wallet
- Multiple private keys
- Multiple Bitcoin denominations: BTC, mBTC, and uBTC
- View your balance in 164 fiat currencies
- Send and receive by specifying an amount in Fiat and switch between fiat and BTC while entering the amount
- Address book for commonly used addresses
- Transaction history with full transaction details.
- Import private keys using SIPA and mini private key format (Casascius private keys) from QR-codes or clipboard
- Export private keys as QR-codes, on clipboard, or as encrypted PDFs.
- Share your bitcoin address using Twitter, Facebook, email and more.
- Integrated QR-code scanner
- Client side load balancing between two 100% redundant server nodes located in different datacenters.
Explanation for permission requests:
- Location - used to update LocalTrader location - only when user manually updates it.
- Camera/Microphone - Scan QR codes.
Supported markets/trading platforms:
- Crypto-Trade (crypto-trade.com)
- Bitfinex (bitfinex.com)
- BitKonan (bitkonan.com)
- BTC-e (btc-e.com)
- BTCChina (btcchina.com)
- Kraken (kraken.com)
- OKCoin (okcoin.com)
- CoinHuntr (coinhuntr.com)
- Coinotron (coinotron.com) - only limited set of data available via API
- GiveMeCoins (give-me-coins.com)
- HashFaster (ltc.hashfaster.com)
- Hypernova (hypernova.pw)
- LiteGuardian (liteguardian.com)
- LTCRabbit (ltcrabbit.com)
- Mine-Litecoin (mine-litecoin.com)
- MultiPool (multipool.us) - not very reliable API
- WeMineLTC (wemineltc.com)
The LTC Mining Pool Monitor is constantly on the lookout for new markets and pools to cover. So, if you need support for additional markets or pools, feel free to contact me.
I hope you will find this application useful. If you do, recommend it to your fellow miners.
"If you’re a fellow miner and want to monitor your mining progress on the go, head over to the application thread and give Litecoin Mining Pool Monitor a shot!"
If you are satisfied with the output of the LTC Mining Pool Monitor, your donation will be most appreciated!
* Captain Sisko
* Kira Nerys
**This app is fanmade. All rights of Star Trek are with the copyright holders. This application complies with US Copyright law guidelines of "fair use". If you feel there is a direct copyright or trademark violation that doesn't follow within the "fair use" guidelines, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Feel free to submit pull requests to add new APIs and coins!
* BTC with Bitstamp pricing
* LTC with BTC-E pricing
* NMC with BTC-E pricing
* FTC with BTC-E pricing