Have your Litecoins always with you, in your pocket! You pay by quickly scanning a QR-code. As a merchant, you receive payments reliably and instantly. Litecoin Wallet is the first mobile Litecoin app, and arguably also the most secure!
• No registration, web service or cloud needed! This wallet is de-centralized and peer to peer.
• Display of Litecoin amount in LTC and mLTC.
• Conversion to and from national currencies.
• Sending and receiving of Litecoin via NFC, QR-codes or Litecoin URLs.
• Address book for regularly used Litecoin addresses.
• When you're offline, you can still pay via Bluetooth.
• System notification for received coins.
• App widget for Litecoin balance.
You can find more about Litecoin at
If you want to contribute to Litecoin Wallet, the project is located at
Bugs are tracked on the github project above. If you have problems, feel free to submit or comment on bugs there!
Use at your own risk! There is NO WARRANTY.
Export compliance information:
The Litecoin Project makes NO WARRANTY or representation that the following
export information is accurate, current or complete. It is your obligation as
the exporter to comply with the current applicable requirements of United
States export rules and regulations. Any use of such information by you is
without recourse to the Litecoin Project and is at your own risk. The Litecoin
Project is in no way responsible for any damages, whether direct,
consequential, incidental, or otherwise, suffered by you as a result of using
or relying upon such information for any purpose.
Litecoin Wallet contains Bouncy Castle bytecode, and is therefore classified as
ECCN 5D002. It is exported by the Litecoin Project under the TSU exception in
EAR 740.13(e), which applies to software containing or designed for use with
encryption software that is publicly available as open source. Exception TSU
further provides that "Posting encryption source code and corresponding object
code on the Internet (e.g., FTP or World Wide Web site) where it may be
downloaded by anyone neither establishes "knowledge" of a prohibited export or
reexport for purposes of this paragraph, nor triggers any "red flags"
necessitating the affirmative duty to inquire[...] " Note that exporters other
than the Litecoin Project within the US may or may not be eligible for
exception TSU, and it is each specific exporter's responsibility to understand
and comply with all export regulations applicable within their jurisdiction.
Export notification published here: https://github.com/Litecoin-Java/bitcoin-wallet/wiki/Export-Notice
A simple widget (not an app!) that displays the current price of your favorite cryptocurrency according to your choice of exchange. You can choose to view the price converted to any of 8 major old-world currencies (e.g. USD, EUR, etc).
HOW TO USE:
Since this is a widget, it won't show up in your app tray, only in the widget tray. Also, Some users have reported needing to reboot in order for the widget to show up.
Prices refresh automatically every 30 minutes. Or, tap once to refresh now. Tap twice quickly to reconfigure.
Any time a number was estimated (as opposed to coming from an exchange directly) it is marked with an asterisk.
Estimates are based on reasonably recent rates (for BTC/USD, should be within 5 minutes, for all old-world currency rates, one hour).
Questions or comments? Please post to the bitcointalk page:
- add KRW
- switch to google currency API
- add all Kraken pairs
- add btcchina LTC
- remove mtgox
- add mastercoin (masterXchange)
- update a bunch of images
- add new image for XCP
- add doge-dice stats
- add XCP prices from blockscan.com
- add image for vertcoin
- add total site profit and profit % stats from just-dice.com
- add bitcoin.de
- add support for coins-e
- add nxt image
- add MAX and a few other coins at mcxnow.com
- add images for florincoin, unobtanium, and protoshares
- add preev (preev.com)
- increase decimal precision for small owc values (e.g. $.0012)
- add memorycoin image
- fix vircurex api
- add bter (all tradepairs)
- add bitcoin-central.net
- YOU WILL NEED TO RECONFIGURE YOUR CRYPTSY WIDGETS -- sorry! You just have to go into the configuration and choose the coin again. Or, delete the widget and create a new one.
- revamped the way cryptsy data is cached on the server and collected by the widget. should fix recent cryptsy stability issues.
- remove extraneous decimal place on millibit prices
- get EUR results directly from BTC-e instead of estimating
- add itbit
- bug fixes
- add old-world-currency estimates for LTC and XPM-based pairs on cryptsy
- fix bug whereby clicking two different widgets would result in double click behavior.
- fix null pointer exception that happens in rare cases
- NEW FEATURE: double click to edit an existing widget's configuration!
- fun with doges
- add support for altcoins which trade versus XPM or LTC on cryptsy. For example, FLO (Florincoin).
- add images for more coins (notably DOGE)
- fix crash when cryptsy is down
- millibits and microbits on bitcoin prices where appropriate
- purely aesthetic change: show local animation on manual refresh, instead of a toast message
- add support for mtgox non-USD markets
- increase decimal precision
- add ALL coins that trade vs BTC on cryptsy. They all share a generic question-mark icon. You're welcome!
- add Kraken
- add Bitcoinaverage.com
- fix bug which sometimes caused crazy estimated prices
- add PPC/USD, NMC/USD, and NVC/USD from btc-e
- add WDC (worldcoin)
- add btcchina
- add bit2c.co.il
- New exchange mcxNOW
- Add XPM (primecoin)
- switch to yahoo api for currency quotes
- get cryptsy data via cryptsy.phauna.org to save bandwidth
- add support for the BTC / CAD price on cavirtex.com
- update to match new cryptsy api
Tap anywhere to change sorting.
Please rate and share with other miners!
LTC Mining Profitability App
Simple table that shows profitability of mining and exchanging different types of crypto currencies.
Includes data for:
Litecoin, AsicCoin, Bitcoin, Devcoin, Feathercoin, GoldCoin, Namecoin, Novacoin, Terracoin, Worldcoin and many others.
Note: This app is based on coinchoose.com API
Interested in seeing what Litecoin is all about?
This app was created for YOU!
√ Daily Updates of Litecoin NEWS and BLOGS!
√ Live TICKER (Both USD and BTC)
√ Litecoin Calculator
* The Litecoin community is rapidly growing!
Help us Support the growth!
Get "Litecoin Stats" while it's FREE!
Please, Lets us know!
Litecoin 24/7 provides real-time price information for Litecoin markets trading Litecoins in Bitcoins, Euros, Rubles, US dollars and Chinese Yuans. This is the Litecoin version of our Bitcoin 24/7 app.
*** This is not an app. This is not a widget. It is a background notification service providing real-time price alerts. ***
Currency : Choose Euros, Rubles, Yuans, US dollars or Bitcoins.
Market : Choose the market that you are following. Litecoin 24/7 provides information from Bitfinex, Bter, BTC 38, BTC-e, CHBTC, Coin-e, Crypto Trade, Cryptsy, Kraken, LiteTree, OK Coin, Vault of Satoshi, Vircurex.
Start/Stop : Turn the Litecoin 24/7 service on or off. If switched off, status bar notifications and price alerts will be disabled.
Start on boot : Start Litecoin 24/7 automatically when your Android device is switched on.
Display notifications : Turn this off if you do not require status bar notifications. Any ceiling/floor price alerts you may define will not be turned off.
Update frequency : Select the update frequency for price information.
Ceiling alert : Set a ceiling price which will trigger immediate notification when reached.
Floor alert : Set a floor price which will trigger immediate notification when reached.
Type of alert : Select the type of behavior for ceiling/floor price alerts (vibrator, ringtone, both, none).
If you trade on a market that quotes LTC/BTC and want to see it included in our app, just let us know and we'll consider an update.
Litecoin 24/7 incorporates the PocketChange Java library for fetching real-time market prices from various Litecoin exchanges. PocketChange is available from Soft Machines SARL.
Litecoin donations accepted at: LUsginXaUjwzpjmW2zZ6XyqGGhZbN7DcZU
Currently price is only available in USD. Planning on adding more later.
Feel free to leave feedback.
Donations are also welcome.
LTC - LYbPZmHvsHA5q4Y4ZmJfA4sVMzJrzersCN
BTC - 19rReaagZQ1StztqUbHPg42Dsr9Ku4R5GP
• exchange rates: EUR, GBP, JPY, RUB, USD, AUD, CAD, CHF, CNY
• price of last Bitcoin trade (sorted by LAST)
• lowest Bitcoin price in last 24 hours
• highest Bitcoin price in last 24 hours
• application shows last 24 values in table and in graph (tap on source in table/tap on Bitcoin to go back)
• application shows last 30 days in table and in graph (tap on source in table/tap on Bitcoin to go back)
• graph shows average exchange rate on home screen (last 24 values)
• each exchange has own history (last 24 values or 30 days) with graph
• 2 colors for widgets (black/white)
• notification bar
Main data source is Bitcoincharts.com. If you want to complain or thanks for data quality, please contact them, because my app take data from them. To contact them, use following information:
We are interested in feedback! Email firstname.lastname@example.org any questions or comments you might have. Donations are accepted at 1kqHKEYYC8CQPxyV53nCju4Lk2ufpQqA2
★Bitcoin and Litecoin address balance
• shows Bitcoin and Litecoing account balance
• shows Bitcoin and Litecoing in current exchange rate
• unlimited number of accounts supported
★Bitcoin/Feathercoin/Litecoin mining pool rate and reward
• supported BTC pools: 50BTC, BTC Guild, BTC Mine, DeepBit, Eclipse, Eligius, Give-Me-Coins, Mt.Red, Slush’s
• supported FTC pools: Give-Me-Coins
• supported LTC pools: Give-Me-Coins, WeMineLTC
• shows Bitcoin pool rate (current and last 24 values)
• shows Bitcoin pool reward (current and last 24 values)
• graph shows sum of mining (last 24 values)
• 2 colors for widgets (black/white)
If you find that data presented by application are not correct, please contact me. I can´t control all changes on all pools and I don´t have data from all pools, therefore I am not able to check them every day.
If you wish to add more pools, it is not problem, if there is available API. In this case please send me also your API key for testing with currect value description, which helps me understand values better and avoid any problems with their interpretation.
• shows current exchange rate for selected currency
• shows if Bitcoin price grow or fall
★Visibility of information
• red text means last update didn´t finish properly - usually network problem or provider problem
• symbols helps you to understand if currency is go up, down or remains with same value
★Help improve application
• If you wish to make this application better:
- let me know how do you think I can do it instead negative rating without explanation
- share with your friends
- help me to translate text to your language or correct localization
- donate inside application
- donate BTC to 1PsqNc6aPECzqVctPjHKyPwTEmbePPXqZ4
- donate LTC to LP1zbCri9EQoYrSjnWBGgfKpyxbRNAemyn
• Application require internet connection for data updates.
• Do not use short interval for updates if you wish to have a slow battery drain. Short interval means faster drain.
• Not all sources are working 24/7, this I can´t control. If data provider is down, I can´t give it to you!
The Litecoin Easy Check backend server caches data from the cryptocoincharts.info API and may lag 10 minutes or more behind real time.
This app displays the real-time Litecoin exchange rates for various currencies with:
⁃ 15 minutes market price
⁃ 24 hour average market price
⁃ Last, Buy and Sell price
Features Includes :
• Updates on exchange rates across various currencies
• Litecoin currency statistics
• Currency _Converter
• Difficulty Chart
• User friendly interface
• Universal App
We do not assume responsibility for the accuracy of the data presented in this app. The data is gathered from public APIs and should not be used as a basis for financial. Application developer disclaims any responsibility for any decision taken based on these values.
There is also a feature that delivers the latest Litecoin news via RSS feeds. Thanks for checking out the Android exclusive Litecoin News application!
Currently it supports BitStamp, Coinbase, BTC-e (BitCoin and LiteCoin), MT.Gox, Kraken, BTC-China, Huobi, Korbit, Ddengle (BitCoin and LiteCoin), XCoin.
Now it supports multiple output currency. Now see prices in your currencies. (Currently with USD, EUR, Chinese Yuan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won). Ask your currency if it doesn't support yet.
New features are coming soon. Add reviews to ask features.
- Server synchronisation
- Data sharing across users
- Advanced record tracking
- Template, Standing orders, Categories, Currencies, Accounts
- Show records on map
- Exports to CSV, XLS
- Shopping lists
- PIN security
- Widgets (balance, OneClick widget)
- Voice recognition
More at www.walletapp.net
It's a clean, simple 1x2 Litecoin widget.
The price is from btc-e (https://btc-e.com)
- Btc-e (https://btc-e.com) Place LTC price on your home screen.
Litecoin price automatic refresh on your screen
More from developer
Feel free to submit pull requests to add new APIs and coins!
* BTC with Bitstamp pricing
* LTC with BTC-E pricing
* NMC with BTC-E pricing
* FTC with BTC-E pricing
* Captain Sisko
* Kira Nerys
**This app is fanmade. All rights of Star Trek are with the copyright holders. This application complies with US Copyright law guidelines of "fair use". If you feel there is a direct copyright or trademark violation that doesn't follow within the "fair use" guidelines, please contact me directly at email@example.com to discuss.