Dope. It took a while to sync with the testnet blockchain but it works great.
Mt bitcoin ac block halp My bitcoin ac block halp address '- 1NaSUYnR1HkfYBx5aWWLJJ9nHTcisPo2pe
Great way to initiate people No better way to show someone how it works, like playing with monopoly bills.
Does the job Still unclear how to connect to a local network though using IP:port. That would be useful for testing on a local testnet that may run on another port than the standard one.
Addresses aren't shown in the list so it isn't possible to copy them. Could cause confusion. BIP39 isn't used which is a shame as I'd like to make a paper backup. It isn't possible to edit the fee, which would seem rather easy to implement.
A must for developers (Nov 13) But, it really must support multisig addresses!.. (22/9/14) update to devs response: it didn't support this at the time I made the review, about a year ago. Thanks for the response all the same.
* Adjust the normal fee category.
* Minor bugfix.
* Adjust all fee categories.
* Minor bugfixes.
* Based on bitcoinj 0.14.3.
* Fix occasional crash while editing the 'pay to' field when sending coins.
* Fix for rare wrong balance calculation.
* Labs: When sending coins, use DNSSEC to look up wallet names from the domain name system.
* Based on bitcoinj 0.14.2.
* Fix crash when sweeping a paper wallet.
Blockchain Wallet is the world's most popular bitcoin wallet. Try it today!