Dope. It took a while to sync with the testnet blockchain but it works great.
Mt bitcoin ac block halp My bitcoin ac block halp address '- 1NaSUYnR1HkfYBx5aWWLJJ9nHTcisPo2pe
Great way to initiate people No better way to show someone how it works, like playing with monopoly bills.
Addresses aren't shown in the list so it isn't possible to copy them. Could cause confusion. BIP39 isn't used which is a shame as I'd like to make a paper backup. It isn't possible to edit the fee, which would seem rather easy to implement.
Does the job Still unclear how to connect to a local network though using IP:port. That would be useful for testing on a local testnet that may run on another port than the standard one.
A must for developers (Nov 13) But, it really must support multisig addresses!.. (22/9/14) update to devs response: it didn't support this at the time I made the review, about a year ago. Thanks for the response all the same.
* Fix crash on Pixel 2 devices.
* Use a lot less memory for displaying QR codes.
* Update translations from Transifex.
* New alert for users with insecure Bluetooth.
* Two bugfixes.
* For Android 7.0 and above, multiple 'coins received' notifications are bundled into a notification group.
* Disconnects from incompatible peers much quicker.
* Based on bitcoinj 0.14.5.
Blockchain Wallet is the world's most popular bitcoin wallet. Try it today!