If this app does not work, you need to install the Android voice data library - follow the screenshots to navigate the settings app to do so. You will also need to have the app 'Barcode Scanner' by 'ZXING TEAM' to be able to use the QR code scanning function.
The advantage of using this application are below.
+ Simple to use
+ Support all languages
+ Share the speech audio file to another application.
+ Your device must have a TTS engine installed in order to make it work. (TTS : Text To Speech)
+ If your device has no translation application, we recommend Google translation setup.
How to use
1. Type the texts.
2. Select a language. (If your language is not displayed in the list, Please check TTS setup in device setup menu.)
3. Tap a Speak button.
4. Tap a Share burrton and share speech audio file to another application.
Text To Speech Talk it is a learning application that let's your device dictate text to you.
Talk it Text To Speech is designed as a learning and entertaining application.
How To Use:
* Tap to write anything you want to listen from text.
* From menu button choose pitch, languages and tts settings.
* Uses Android TTS Engine (Better Voice Quality)
* Multiple Language Text To Speech Support (6 Languages:
U.S English, British English, Italian, French, Spanish, German)
*Supports Chinese and Korean Languages using Samsung TTS.
* Adjust Speed And Pitch Of Voice For Practically Unlimited Voices.
NOTE: Your phone must have a Text-to-Speech engine for Talk to work. If it doesn't have you can download it from Google Play. Depending on the TTS engine, some languages that appear in the app may not work.
- Auto language detection (e.g. Hello => Use English, こんにちは => Use Japanese, สวัสดี => Use Thai)
- Switch TTS engine according to language
- Setting default volume, speech rate, pitch and pan for each languages
You can feel reading a real book with page curling effection.
Moreover for reducing sore eyes, this app gives various paper images and settings.
1. Page curling effection
2. Simple interface - can do everything on one screen.
3. Word finder
4. Paper select
5. Text size, color and line gap select
6. LCD brightness select and lock.
8. Speak text (TTS)
9. Image Viewer
- Simple Notepad app to manage text files effectively.
- Create new folder in the application.
- Create, edit and rename text file easily.
- In the editor user can cut, copy or paste the content that worked like notepad.
- Delete unwanted files and folders.
- Directly open text file from any other app
- Can send file as attachment via Email instantly.
- Keep the screen in the awake state so you can read for longer time.
- Supported file formats like .txt, .html, .xml, .php .java and .css
- User can save files to any folders in the file system
- Can open text files directly via mail application attachment
- Also working like a File Manager
- Create new text file and folder in the application
- Save supported text files to any folders in the file system
- Provide edit mode to make any correction or changes in the file.
- Rename the file
- Cut, Copy or Paste the content that worked like notepad
- Delete unwanted files and folders
- Supported file formats like .txt, .html, .php, .xml and .css
- Send email with the file attachment
- Easily open email attachment file in the app
- Free to download
- Working like Notepad
- Simple Text Editor
- Advanced File Manager App
If you have problem for the same, you may help from a tool that let you to translate speech to text. Here's a look at three types of Speech-To-Text apps that can assist you get things done with a lot less bother:
Our app Best in android market have great UI and Great working app.
Speech-To-Text app is simple and user friendly application. The text appears after you finish speaking, so it may take a minute getting used to. But once you get the regularity, you can send and share long emails and on other social media and many messaging application such as Whatsapp, Viber, Skype by a high level of accuracy in more than 30 different languages.
It is very powerful speech to text application use the Google recognition voice service. Whatever you give as voice will be translate into words by this exciting Speech-To-Text application. It is very excellent for messaging facilities as it comes with dictation and this app is for the people who are slow in writing, so by this app you can dictate your document and can perform editing task whatever you want.
You can ask anything, anyplace. Use it anywhere or anytime your hands may be full. Plus, searching with your voice creates looking words you're not confident how to spell faster and easier. Voice Search keeps save your time and makes your life better! So, if you want a fine voice search app - Voice Search is a great choice!
Supported languages :
English, French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Danish, Greek, Estonian, Persian chandani, Finnish, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Japanese, Haitian, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Danish, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Chinese
Speech to Text Translator, text to speech, Speech to Text, text to voice,Voice to text
virus programs detect viruses is the reason why advertising service SDKs.
the program does not in any way allow the virus is the cause of the distinction is to access the internet for advertising.
The only Text To Speech (TTS) App that combines natural sounding voices with the ability to read aloud and translate any form of text in more than 10 languages.
By using Voxdox you can listen to your eBooks (non-DRM) or convert files (pdf, docx, txt), papers, articles, contracts and web pages to quality speech using the best TTS voices available in the market today.
Voxdox also gives you free access to thousands of audio books read by real narrators. Browse our large audio book library and choose from a wide variety of audio materials including old classics, poetry, philosophy, arts, novels and much more. The free audio book library, provided by LibriVox and Voxdox, is growing every day so there is always something new you can listen to.
Voxdox uses HD natural sounding voices but it can also be used with local Android TTS engines like Google TTS and SVOX.
Voxdox is a PDF reader and a PDF Translator. A smart PDF to Speech system converts your documents to quality speech. Import your PDF documents (e.g Pocket, ezPDF Reader, gReader) and have them read to you.
Voxdox is also an (non-DRM) eBook reader that supports EPUB, PRC, MOBI and MBP format eBooks (e.g. Moon+ Reader) and an audio book creator that can turn any kind of text to a talking book in just a few clicks.
Voxdox can be used as a document scanner utilizing your device`s camera. Just take a picture of any document in almost any language, translate it to a different language if you wish to do so, and convert it`s text to speech.
Voxdox gives you the choice - listen to your document or simply read it - all audio materials are also presented in text form.
Converting text to voice has never been easier. Let your phone or tablet read aloud for you.
- Text to speech (TTS) in more than 20 languages.
- Translation to and from 20+ languages.
- PDF reader and PDF translator.
- Free audio book library with thousands of audio books to choose from.
- eBook reader (non-DRM) and audio book creator.
- Reads documents straight from Gmail and Google Drive.
- Converts text to mp3 file.
- Uses the camera as a document scanner with optical character recognition (OCR).
- MS Word Documents Reader and MS Word Documents Translator.
- Reads web pages by URL or straight from your Internet browser.
- Advanced reading options allow you to skip irrelevant text (such as references, URLs, etc.)
- Text presentation in addition to human narration.
- Audio is saved on your device so you can go back and listen to it any time, even when offline.
- Converts any text to speech in 2 clicks without even launching the app.
- Long FREE trial that would let you evaluate the app.
- High quality human sounding TTS voices.
- Android TTS engines support. Use Google Text To Speech, SVOX or any other TTS engine installed on your device.
* Danish EU Helsa
* Dutch EU Anneka
* English AU Molly
* English IN Rani (NEW)
* English UK Ben
* English UK Sophie
* English US Jackie
* English US Jason
* English US Rebecca
* French CA Elodie
* French EU Jean
* French EU Margot
* German Heidi
* German Lukas
* Italian EU Angelo
* Italian EU Emilia
* Polish EU Karolina
* Portuguese BR Giovanna
* Portuguese BR Gustavo
* Russian Nikita
* Spanish EU Antonio
* Spanish EU Martina
* Spanish LA Rita
* Spanish US Lorena
* Turkish Female Sevi (NEW)
* Welsh Gwendolyn
Make your reading easier with Voxdox - the ultimate text to speech engine.
Voice Translator Ultimate (translator for all language) is the most powerful translation all language for android. It is very useful for simple and fast language translator like Google translate. It is an interpreter for dialogues with local people and helps to translate all languages into your own languages, which can be used like a dictionary. For example translate Thai to English, translate English to Hindi, Spanish to English or translate English to French etc.
- Translates in 80 languages such as Arabic, French, Turkish , German , Spanish, Hindi , Thailand , Portuguese, Arabic, Korean, Filipino, Russian and much more.
- Translate words or phrases
- Translate your voice
- Hear the translation (Text to Speech , Translator with Speech)
- Voice recognition (Speech to Text)
- Fast and easy
- For study or travel
- History of translations
- Word suggestions
- Save and share your text
Some languages do not have a voice.
***It requires an Internet connection ***
With Movie Sucker you can download videos from websites with Flash player directly to your memory card. Just copy the URL of the website, where the video is usually played, into the text box of this app.
The app tries to download the video.
The app also works with many other devices.
The light in the Back button flashes red while the app is on. Upon activation, the app itself can also be stopped and must not run in the background.
Have fun online in standby mode.
The blade wifi fix is not needed.
ZTE San Francisco
LG Optimus One
HTC myTouch 3G
Samsung Galaxy Tab
If the App is running on your device, I'd appreciate a review with your device name in the market.
Wenn dein Festival nicht dabei ist kannst du es selber auf www.schroederonline.de erstellen.
Im Programm stehen alle Bands mit Uhrzeit und Bühne.
Du kannst Favoriten auswählen um nur diese anzeigen zu lassen.
Live On Stage zeigt welche Band gerade jetzt auf welcher Bühne steht.
Du kannst dir zu den Bands informationen anzeigen lassen sowie links zur Homepage, Youtube, etc...
Über Updates kannst du dir neue Infos runterladen.
Nach dem du einmal ein Festival runtergeladen hast kannst du die App offline verwenden!!!!
Mein Tipp: nehmt kein teures Handy mit zum Festival das kann geklaut werden oder kaputt gehen. Alternativ könnt ihr den Open Festival Guide auch auf Java Handys und BlackBerrys installieren. Da hält der Akku eh länger;)
Mehr unter www.schroederonline.de
Viel Spaß und Rock on!
Momentan habt Ihr Informationen zu folgenden Festivals zusammengesammelt:
Area 4 Festival 2012 (online, Version vom 14.04.2012)
Das Fest Karlsruhe 2012 (online, Version vom 20.04.2012)
Deichbrand 2012 (online, Version vom 21.04.2012)
Happiness Festival 2012 (online, Version vom 29.03.2012)
Hurricane 2012 (online, Version vom 22.05.2012)
Rockharz 2012 (online, Version vom 14.04.2012)
Rock Am Ring 2012 (online, Version vom 09.05.2012)
Rock Im Park 2012 (online, Version vom 09.05.2012)
Southside 2012 (online, Version vom 16.05.2012)
Summerbreeze 2012 (online, Version vom 29.03.2012)
SonneMondSterne 2012 (online, Version vom 18.05.2012)
Vielen Dank! Werde auch du Teil des Open Festival Guide und mach mit auf www.schroederonline.de