If this app does not work, you need to install the Android voice data library - follow the screenshots to navigate the settings app to do so. You will also need to have the app 'Barcode Scanner' by 'ZXING TEAM' to be able to use the QR code scanning function.
The only Text To Speech (TTS) App that combines natural sounding voices with the ability to read aloud and translate any form of text in more than 10 languages.
By using Voxdox you can listen to your eBooks (non-DRM) or convert files (pdf, docx, txt), papers, articles, contracts and web pages to quality speech using the best TTS voices available in the market today.
Voxdox also gives you free access to thousands of audio books read by real narrators. Browse our large audio book library and choose from a wide variety of audio materials including old classics, poetry, philosophy, arts, novels and much more. The free audio book library, provided by LibriVox and Voxdox, is growing every day so there is always something new you can listen to.
Voxdox uses HD natural sounding voices but it can also be used with local Android TTS engines like Google TTS and SVOX.
Voxdox is a PDF reader and a PDF Translator. A smart PDF to Speech system converts your documents to quality speech. Import your PDF documents (e.g Pocket, ezPDF Reader, gReader) and have them read to you.
Voxdox is also an (non-DRM) eBook reader that supports EPUB, PRC, MOBI and MBP format eBooks (e.g. Moon+ Reader) and an audio book creator that can turn any kind of text to a talking book in just a few clicks.
Voxdox can be used as a document scanner utilizing your device`s camera. Just take a picture of any document in almost any language, translate it to a different language if you wish to do so, and convert it`s text to speech.
Voxdox gives you the choice - listen to your document or simply read it - all audio materials are also presented in text form.
Converting text to voice has never been easier. Let your phone or tablet read aloud for you.
- Text to speech (TTS) in more than 20 languages.
- Translation to and from 20+ languages.
- PDF reader and PDF translator.
- Free audio book library with thousands of audio books to choose from.
- eBook reader (non-DRM) and audio book creator.
- Reads documents straight from Gmail and Google Drive.
- Converts text to mp3 file.
- Uses the camera as a document scanner with optical character recognition (OCR).
- MS Word Documents Reader and MS Word Documents Translator.
- Reads web pages by URL or straight from your Internet browser.
- Advanced reading options allow you to skip irrelevant text (such as references, URLs, etc.)
- Text presentation in addition to human narration.
- Audio is saved on your device so you can go back and listen to it any time, even when offline.
- Converts any text to speech in 2 clicks without even launching the app.
- Long FREE trial that would let you evaluate the app.
- High quality human sounding TTS voices.
- Android TTS engines support. Use Google Text To Speech, SVOX or any other TTS engine installed on your device.
* Danish EU Helsa
* Dutch EU Anneka
* English AU Molly
* English IN Rani (NEW)
* English UK Ben
* English UK Sophie
* English US Jackie
* English US Jason
* English US Rebecca
* French CA Elodie
* French EU Jean
* French EU Margot
* German Heidi
* German Lukas
* Italian EU Angelo
* Italian EU Emilia
* Polish EU Karolina
* Portuguese BR Giovanna
* Portuguese BR Gustavo
* Russian Nikita
* Spanish EU Antonio
* Spanish EU Martina
* Spanish LA Rita
* Spanish US Lorena
* Turkish Female Sevi (NEW)
* Welsh Gwendolyn
Make your reading easier with Voxdox - the ultimate text to speech engine.
The advantage of using this application are below.
+ Simple to use
+ Support all languages
+ Share the speech audio file to another application.
+ Your device must have a TTS engine installed in order to make it work. (TTS : Text To Speech)
+ If your device has no translation application, we recommend Google translation setup.
How to use
1. Type the texts.
2. Select a language. (If your language is not displayed in the list, Please check TTS setup in device setup menu.)
3. Tap a Speak button.
4. Tap a Share burrton and share speech audio file to another application.
Text To Speech Talk it is a learning application that let's your device dictate text to you.
Talk it Text To Speech is designed as a learning and entertaining application.
How To Use:
* Tap to write anything you want to listen from text.
* From menu button choose pitch, languages and tts settings.
* Uses Android TTS Engine (Better Voice Quality)
* Multiple Language Text To Speech Support (6 Languages:
U.S English, British English, Italian, French, Spanish, German)
*Supports Chinese and Korean Languages using Samsung TTS.
* Adjust Speed And Pitch Of Voice For Practically Unlimited Voices.
NOTE: Your phone must have a Text-to-Speech engine for Talk to work. If it doesn't have you can download it from Google Play. Depending on the TTS engine, some languages that appear in the app may not work.
This application is an automatic voice transcriber (in proof of concept phase), thought to be used in interviews.
Now you can save your transcriptions in a text file or a PDF file from your mobile phone.
This is how it works:
Tap "Transcribe". Do your speech recording and when it's finished choose from a selection of possible best transcripts before start editing. Do your corrections and tap "Save".
There is still a lot of things to do and improve like the ability to fix bad recognised words and punctuation. Feel free to send me sugestions to improve this app in the comments of this Google Play Store page.
- If you use SlimICS Rom, you will need to install the addon VoiceSearch. If your terminal does not have this addon it will crash when you tap "Transcribe" button.
- In Jelly Bean is known that the time the program waits for a 5 second silence is unexpectedly reduced to less than a second.
- In some devices the program may stop recording if the screen dims or if the user taps outside the recording box.
Those issues are pending to be fixed soon in next updates.
Some of the features includes:
-Change Reading speed / Voice's Pitch
-Export as Audio
-Change font color/size
-Save/open/create text files
NOTE: Your phone must have a Text-to-Speech engine for this app to work or you can download the google tts engine on the Google playstore.
If you like this app, please rate, share and comment. Also, feel free to contact us for any suggestions and issues.
If you have problem for the same, you may help from a tool that let you to translate speech to text. Here's a look at three types of Speech-To-Text apps that can assist you get things done with a lot less bother:
Our app Best in android market have great UI and Great working app.
Speech-To-Text app is simple and user friendly application. The text appears after you finish speaking, so it may take a minute getting used to. But once you get the regularity, you can send and share long emails and on other social media and many messaging application such as Whatsapp, Viber, Skype by a high level of accuracy in more than 30 different languages.
It is very powerful speech to text application use the Google recognition voice service. Whatever you give as voice will be translate into words by this exciting Speech-To-Text application. It is very excellent for messaging facilities as it comes with dictation and this app is for the people who are slow in writing, so by this app you can dictate your document and can perform editing task whatever you want.
You can ask anything, anyplace. Use it anywhere or anytime your hands may be full. Plus, searching with your voice creates looking words you're not confident how to spell faster and easier. Voice Search keeps save your time and makes your life better! So, if you want a fine voice search app - Voice Search is a great choice!
Supported languages :
English, French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Danish, Greek, Estonian, Persian chandani, Finnish, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Japanese, Haitian, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Danish, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Chinese
Speech to Text Translator, text to speech, Speech to Text, text to voice,Voice to text
You don't have to look at the screen anymore.
Open the app for Preferences or add the home widget to enable/disable reading.
The preference dialog has a basic view to quickly change reading options. It also has an advanced view for more personalization.
With the home widget you can quickly switch through the most frequent reading options. Just tap on the widget and it cycles through silent setting, announcing names only and reading out the full text.
By default only the sender/caller name is enabled (for privacy reasons).
Note: this app is distributed as is, I don't have the time anymore to add new features. It's pretty stable though, so it does what you need.
Simply enter the Text you want to hear, choose your Language to pronounce and let your Android-enabled Device read out your Text. Very helpful - in many ways, or just for fun.
Int the next Update we're also planning to include the possibility to record the Audio.
SMAG Apps - Simple Made App Goods ... because it can also be simple!
simple text to speech android tts speak talk
virus programs detect viruses is the reason why advertising service SDKs.
the program does not in any way allow the virus is the cause of the distinction is to access the internet for advertising.
- Auto language detection (e.g. Hello => Use English, こんにちは => Use Japanese, สวัสดี => Use Thai)
- Switch TTS engine according to language
- Setting default volume, speech rate, pitch and pan for each languages
This text reader simplifies the way you read a TXT file by implementing only essential settings, which in turn will put your focus on the main purpose of the app - reading. Each TXT file in read is automatically paged to make you feel like you are reading a book.
Ways to read a book (text file):
1. Select a book (text file) from among the directories in your local storage listed in "Store" library.
2. Select a book (text file) you are reading from "Reading" library.
3. Select a book (text file) you have finished reading and would like to read again from "Completed" library.
This text reader supports Android ICS (4.0.0) and above only, and it is only for TXT file reading at the moment.
1. Options for TXT file encoding format. (Eg. UTF-8, GB18030)
2. Options for day/night theme.
3. Options for font size and font type.
4. Fast forward/rewind to read from designated position.
5. Auto save user configurations and text file reading progress.
6. Holo UI text reader, simpler interface, book-like reading experience.
7. Large file text reader.
Do support by clicking on the ads if you like it.
Visit the link below to learn more about the app.
To read the story behind the app, please visit the link below.
With Movie Sucker you can download videos from websites with Flash player directly to your memory card. Just copy the URL of the website, where the video is usually played, into the text box of this app.
The app tries to download the video.
The app also works with many other devices.
The light in the Back button flashes red while the app is on. Upon activation, the app itself can also be stopped and must not run in the background.
Have fun online in standby mode.
The blade wifi fix is not needed.
ZTE San Francisco
LG Optimus One
HTC myTouch 3G
Samsung Galaxy Tab
If the App is running on your device, I'd appreciate a review with your device name in the market.
Wenn dein Festival nicht dabei ist kannst du es selber auf www.schroederonline.de erstellen.
Im Programm stehen alle Bands mit Uhrzeit und Bühne.
Du kannst Favoriten auswählen um nur diese anzeigen zu lassen.
Live On Stage zeigt welche Band gerade jetzt auf welcher Bühne steht.
Du kannst dir zu den Bands informationen anzeigen lassen sowie links zur Homepage, Youtube, etc...
Über Updates kannst du dir neue Infos runterladen.
Nach dem du einmal ein Festival runtergeladen hast kannst du die App offline verwenden!!!!
Mein Tipp: nehmt kein teures Handy mit zum Festival das kann geklaut werden oder kaputt gehen. Alternativ könnt ihr den Open Festival Guide auch auf Java Handys und BlackBerrys installieren. Da hält der Akku eh länger;)
Mehr unter www.schroederonline.de
Viel Spaß und Rock on!
Momentan habt Ihr Informationen zu folgenden Festivals zusammengesammelt:
Area 4 Festival 2012 (online, Version vom 14.04.2012)
Das Fest Karlsruhe 2012 (online, Version vom 20.04.2012)
Deichbrand 2012 (online, Version vom 21.04.2012)
Happiness Festival 2012 (online, Version vom 29.03.2012)
Hurricane 2012 (online, Version vom 22.05.2012)
Rockharz 2012 (online, Version vom 14.04.2012)
Rock Am Ring 2012 (online, Version vom 09.05.2012)
Rock Im Park 2012 (online, Version vom 09.05.2012)
Southside 2012 (online, Version vom 16.05.2012)
Summerbreeze 2012 (online, Version vom 29.03.2012)
SonneMondSterne 2012 (online, Version vom 18.05.2012)
Vielen Dank! Werde auch du Teil des Open Festival Guide und mach mit auf www.schroederonline.de