For just a $2 more, you can also get Ultimate Checklist that includes 52+ occasions & 12,000+ items including this list and lot more. Just search for it in the market.
New Features !! - You can now export/import multiple lists and email or share the list with anyone. copy/move between lists/categories/items. Quickly create your own customized list in a matter of minutes. Easily duplicate the list or categories or items. Easily change your backup location and password protect your list.
The app comes with FREE lifetime updates. If you are not satisfied for any reason we give you 100% refund ANYTIME beyond the refund window. Just send us an email.
The app ONLY requires SD Card permission so that you can export/import list. It does NOT need internet connection and there are absolutely NO ads. Your privacy is guaranteed.
- Easily add new lists by importing from factory lists or just create a blank one.
- Add/Edit or delete lists/items/categories (menu option or long press option)
- Hide/Unhide checked items (menu option)
- Password protect from prying eyes.
- Option to check all/uncheck all so you can reuse it again. (menu option)
- Copy or Move between lists, categories and items. Quickly creates your own personal list in matter of minutes.
- Rearrange items/categories(menu option)
- Indicates the total number of items and the number of items that need to be completed.
- Color coded (green, yellow and red) for a visually appealing presentation
- Reuse it multiple times.
- Comes pre-populated with lots of items that can save you typing.
- Modify and Export to your external storage.
- Save it as your own with your own name.
- Edit your list on your PC.
- Easily Share and email with your friends / family using any sharing client you have on your device.
- Send and share via Bluetooth to any bluetooth enabled device
- Easily send to your printer (via email - Needs email to print support on your printer)
Travelers can browse more than 1 million vacation rental property listings all over the world. Find the perfect getaway—not just houses, but condos, bungalows, castles, and more. See photos of the property, where it’s located, and other important details. Once you’ve found a property you like, you can contact the owner, get a quote, and initiate booking requests.
For HomeAway US owners and property managers, there’s no reason to ever miss a booking. With this powerful app, you can respond to inquiries, manage the property calendar, send quotes and payment requests, and even call potential guests directly from an inquiry or calendar event from wherever you are.
•Browse more than 1 million property listings in 171 countries
•Search for available properties by destination
•New large photo browsing—view vibrant property pictures of every vacation rental
•Toggle between list and map views of available properties
•Peruse amenities, descriptions, nearby airports, local attractions and more
•Read reviews from previous guests
•Contact the property owner or manager
•Get a quote for your travel dates
•Log in with your account info or Facebook
•Personalized experience, including recent searches and favorite properties
•No account? No problem. Create an account using the app so you can keep track of your search
•Share a property with friends and family using email, text message, or social networks
•View rich, vibrant property photos full-screen by tapping on the images on the property details screen
•See a full-screen view of the property's location by tapping on the map section of a property's details screen
For owners and managers:
•Access your HomeAway.com listings on the go
•Manage multiple properties from a single inbox
•Read and respond to traveler inquiries
•View and edit existing reservations
•Manage a property’s availability calendar
•Call guests directly from a calendar reservation
•Send quotes to inquiring travelers
•Request payments from guests
Currency is displayed as USD in the property listings, unless otherwise noted. For more information please go here: http://www.homeaway.com/mobile
✓ Collect ideas for your trips and getaways. If you see or someone recommends you a destination that you want to visit someday, save it in a wishlist.
✓ Plan your trips in seconds without missing anything important. Do it in a visual and simple way, with over 10,000 locations and 300,000 places, activities and unique experiences available.
✓ NEW! Nearby recommendations while you are on your trip. We recommend you the spots to go next depending where you are, what you want to see and the time of day. It works offline!
✓ Community-created Wishlists and collaborative wishlists. Discover wonders like "The best beaches for surfing" or "Visiting New York with children" and asks your friends for help to find new ideas.
✓ Texts, photos and maps 100% offline. Forget about paying roaming charges or relying on wireless connections.
• Discover the experiences that you have to live in each destination. Sunsets, local dishes, secret gardens and thousands of unique experiences in each city to make your trip unforgettable.
✓ Receive personalized ideas to escape every weekend. We will propose you new ideas near your city so you can escape the monotony and enjoy something new every week.
• TouristEye is now a product of Lonely Planet, a world leader in independent, trusted travel advice.
• More than 800,000 people have traveled with TouristEye.
• Featured on Techcrunch, Gadling, Wired, The Next Web and other prestigious blogs.
★ Hundreds of cities available ★
We have City Travel Guides of thousands of cities, and everyday our community adds more places to visit, experiences to live and restaurants to eat.
Paris, London, Barcelona, Rome, Madrid, Venetia, Florence, Amsterdam, Granada, Seville, Prague, Berlin, Lisbon, San Sebastian, Toledo, Santiago, Salamanca, Bruges, Cordoba, Segovia, Valencia, Versailles, Pisa, Majorca, Cadiz, Ibiza, Istanbul, Santander, Bilbao, Vienna, Edinburgh, Siena, Brussels, Milan, Budapest, Munich, Porto, Dublin, Pamplona, Canary Islands, Tenerife, Las Palmas, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Saint Petersburg, Disneyland, Zurich, Moscow, Dublin, Oslo, Varsovia, Athens, Spain, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Austria Travel Guide...
✓ North America
New York, San Francisco, Orlando, Las Vegas, Miami, Washington, Chicago, Walt Disney, Los Angeles, San Diego, Boston, Philadelphia, Santa Monica, Seattle, Niagara Falls, New Orleans, Mexico, Cancun, Havana, Toronto, Vancouver, Quebec, Montreal, United States, USA, Canada, Cuba, Mexico Travel Guide...
Tokyo, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Japan, China, India, Australia Travel Guide...
✓ South America
Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, Santiago, Argentina, Brazil, Chile Travel Guide...
Marrakech, Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa Travel Guide...
Internet: You can change the setting: Offline, WiFi or 3G/WiFi
Contact list: It's ONLY used if you want to invite a contact to a trip. We do NOT use the call log (but it is the same permission as the contact list)
List of applications: It's used only when you want to connect through Facebook or Twitter to use their apps.
With this Vacation Countdown App you can count down the days, hours and minutes until your vacation / holiday. Just time in the starting date and time and your destination.
This FREE Vacation Countdown app that will give you an exact time until your special day. No matter of you are planning a trip to Hawaii, sightseeing in Paris, hiking in Colorado or skiing in Switzerland -
Choose your favorite background theme between these options: Passport, Beach, Hiking, Sunset, Sights, Mountains or Desert.
Holiday, Beach, Vacation, Free time, Countdown
Track your trip via constant GPS readings. Track unlimited paths within each vacation (for example, your vacation broken down into tracks for each day) and have each track/path displayed on a map in different colors.
Create events within your vacation documenting important historical sites visited, entertainment such as concerts, sporting events, operas, etc., the hotels where you stayed, details of tours, etc. Each event is marked along your GPS track(s) with a pin on Google maps allowing instant access to the media you have captured.
When an event is created it automatically documents the longitude, latitude, altitude, time, and date with instant access to the smartphone camera, audio recorder, notes, and a theodolite (for calculating distances to or elevation of objects) to further document event.
Each event comes with formatted fields to record a description of the event, detailed notes, temperature, and pressure. Specific fields can be hidden and an unlimited number of additional fields can be added.
Share your vacation instantaneously with your friends and family with the ability to post all your GPS tracks and media on any of an almost unlimited number of social websites or communicate information via e-mail, Skype, and other IM systems.
Create your own free website to share your vacation with others in real time. The website includes a gallery of your videos and images along with standard Google maps with tracks and pins representing events.
Don't worry about the loss of any media, data, or memories. The vacation journal application automatically synchronizes your data in the background in our database and, if desired, you website, effectively backing up your data for later use.
Once you return from your vacation, the memories collected can be downloaded to a spreadsheet, powerpoint, or other documents. You can also extensively filter the information to hone in on certain aspects of your vacation. Our reports section of the website allows you to create specialized documents and graphs from the filtered data.
If others are on your vacation with you, they can add their own events, media and data, through their smartphones or tablets, to each event if you choose to share your username with them. All smartphones and tablets will be instantaneously updated with the shared information through the vacation journal application and include all the collected information on your website. Or each individual on the vacation can create their own account and website on MajorForms to document the trip themselves.
Make your own vacation video or powerpoint presentation automatically once you return to memorialize the vacation. With one click, the videos, maps, and images are integrated into a video timeline or a powerpoint presentation.
Very recommendable for sailing trips.
If you see bugs or have suggestions, please contact me by mail - thanks!
- no limit! As much travels, payments, travelers you want
- export your final billing to travelers by mail
- offline usage
- easy handling
- foreign currencies
- foto documentation for purchases
Special Thanks to: Steffen, Jürgen, Stefan, Reinhard, Gernot, Marc, Reinhold and Mathias for input :)
Tags: travel, holiday, wallet, checkout, kitty, share, owe, billing, bill, export, journey, group, travel group, money, cash, purchase, expenses, costs, deposit, travel expense accounting
• Quickly access real-time Disney wait times, park hours, Character greetings, parade showtimes and more.
• Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to explore Walt Disney World Resort and easily see the dining options, attractions and more nearest to you.
• Purchase your theme park tickets†.
• Browse restaurant menus and make dining reservations.
• Select and modify your party’s FastPass+ experiences.
• Search, sort and filter activities by height requirements, distance, Walt Disney World wait times and more to find exactly what you’re looking for.
• Keep reservations and activities organized in My Plans, located right on your in-app home screen.
• Manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, MagicBands and cards.
• Share plans with others through Family & Friends.
• Discover official content for Walt Disney World Resort, including our 4 theme parks (Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® park), 2 water parks (Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach), Downtown Disney® area, select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
†Ticket sales are for residents of the U.S. and Canada only and may not be available in some countries. Ticket prices are in USD only.
Have questions, problems, comments or suggestions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting to the Internet in the parks: Without a strong Internet signal, wait times, park hours and schedules may not update accurately. You can see if your device is connected properly by checking under Settings.
Note: Some app features require location data or for you to register by providing your full name, country, birthdate and email address in order to use them. Optional planning tools may also ask you about your travel party or allow you to save a credit card to your profile for online purchases.
"A vast collection of high resolution photos" -- CNN
"An awesome vacation rental service" -- Robert Scoble
"Big, well-done photos of the properties" -- Xconomy
"Staff Pick!" -- Google Play
Find unique and stunning locations for your destination wedding, get the extended family together under one roof, establish a base camp for skiing or surfing with extra space for your gear or find a pet-friendly place on the beach. Dwellable is the world's foremost vacation rental search engine. We cover vacation rentals worldwide, including US hot spots like Oahu, Maui, Kauai, The Big Island (Hawaii), Cape Cod, Colorado, Florida, Gatlinburg, Hilton Head, Lake Tahoe, Palm Springs, Myrtle Beach, the Outer Banks, San Diego, and Virginia Beach and international destinations like the Caribbean, Whistler, Mexico, and all of Europe.
• Lovingly crafted for Android
• Explore beautiful photos
• Over 200,000 vacation rentals and 2,500,000 photos
• Browse by map
• Filter by date, beds, price or amenity (on the beach, pet-friendly, ski-in/out, etc)
• Easily share your favorites with your friends and family
• Optimized for phones and tablets
LINES features include:
-Both Disney’s currently posted wait time at every attraction and how long you’ll REALLY wait in line, based on our experience and that of thousands of families on the same ride.
-New “Ride Now” and “Wait to Ride” recommendations to show whether waits are going up or down at your favorite rides.
-Customized step-by-step touring plans for each Disney park. You tell LINES which rides you want to see, and LINES will create a step-by-step itinerary showing when to go to each ride to avoid long lines. You can even change your plans while you’re in the park!
-A Crowd Calendar showing you how busy each park will be over the next ten days.
-Disney’s official app doesn’t show you the waits for many attractions or character greetings. LINES has wait times for more rides, shows, and character greetings than even Disney’s own app.
-See which rides still have FastPass+ ride reservations for the rest of the day. This is incredibly useful if you’re trying to plan your afternoon and evening, if you want to know whether FastPass+ is available at Splash Mountain after your nap, or if trying to decide which park to go to after dinner.
-Ask questions and get fast answers from our online community of 120,000 Disney experts
-Menus and prices for every restaurant, kiosk, food stand, and cart in all of Walt Disney World – more than 12,000 things to eat! Every menu is searchable – you can find every steak in Epcot or around Walt Disney World!
-LINES will show you exactly which things in each restaurant and store count as a snack in the Disney Dining Plan.
Our Disney trip planning tools have been featured in USA Today, the New York Times, FOX News and dozens of other newspapers, magazines, television and radio shows. Since 1986, we’ve helped more than 3 million families plan their Walt Disney World vacations.
Note: Some LINES features, such as the crowd calendar and wait times, require an in-app subscription purchase to access. Other LINES features, such as customized touring plans, menus, and viewing chat forums, are completely free. Your in-app subscription includes 365 days of access to TouringPlans.com, the Web’s most popular subscription-based site for Disney trip planning.
NOTE: This is our "Lite" or "Demo" version. You only get EPCOT but you do get the FULL features at Epcot so you can test out to see if you like the App. Please purchase the full version to have access to all the parks + Downtown Disney/Disney Springs.
When vacationing in WDW this app helps you know exactly where you are in the EPCOT park and lets you easily find the locations & attractions you want to get to in seconds so you can easily navigate the park.
- 1 of the 5 interactive maps in the full version: EPCOT included! The full version will also have Magic Kingdom, Hollywood studios, Animal Kingdom & Downtown Disney/Disney Springs.
- Display ride wait times
- Easily use a menu to find the location of every ride in the Epcot park (and some other locations too) - While in a map click your Android menu button and select "Find Attraction...".
- See your real time location on the map while in the parks
- See locations for rides, bathrooms, eating, shopping, and other attractions
- Toggle between Street, Satellite, and Cartoon maps of the park
NailDriven LLC is not affiliated with Disney, we just love their vacation destinations and want to help others enjoy them too!!
Can also add calculated trip points directly to DVC Pro Plan with a push of a button.
Now includes a home screen widget.
Thank you for the suggestions. Please send all suggestions and questions to email@example.com.
- Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom
- See rides nearest to your GPS
- Ride wait times are based on user submissions & crowds
- Submit a ride wait time when in Disney World
- Time displayed in minutes, a CL if closed or dashes if unavailable
Try our separate Disneyland app
getting ready for that exciting vacation? Make sure you have the time of your life by being prepared. This to do list was made for you. Take a look at everything you will have access to:
- Comes pre-populated with over 125 items
- Add/Delete Lists
- Duplicate Old Lists so you don't have to start over
- Add New Tasks
- Add New Items
- Delete Unwanted Items
- Set Alarms to remind yourself of items you still need to do
- Add Notes for more clarification
- Set a Priority to items (High, Medium, Low)
- Edit the Names of Items
- Sort Your Lists Alphabetically or by Priority (Menu Item)
kw: fun, vacation, cruise, ship, summer, spring, work, free, camping, fishing, plan, planning, to do, list, kids, children, wife, love, camera, clothing, money, save, camera, ipod, media
This free, ad-supported app has all the features of the paid version:
- Up to six months of information.
- Up-to-date park hours. Plan your day knowing which parks close early or late.
- Schedule for most daily events, such as parades, shows, and fireworks. Catch a show while waiting for that Space Mountain Fastpass.
- Full Extra Magic Hours schedule. On some days, certain parks open early or close late for Disney resort guests.
- A complete list of which attractions are open during Extra Magic Hours.
- Convenient user interface. Browse schedules day-by-day, or select any date you like.
- Usable offline. Data is downloaded and saved, so users without data plans needn't worry.
- Automatically switches between 12 and 24-hour time based on your settings.
Tip: If you don't have a data plan, launch the app right before leaving home. This will ensure you have the latest information without having to find a WiFi connection.
Disclaimer: Schedule information may change at any time with little or no notice. The developer of this application is not associated with or endorsed by the Walt Disney Company in any way.
To use Disney Cruise Line Navigator, download the app, and once on board, connect to the ship’s Wi-Fi network—complimentary to app users only—and enjoy your cruise!
GET THE INFO YOU NEED TO HELP YOU PLAN
• View on board activities across your entire voyage
• Plan your day, from shows to shopping
• Review your ports of call and at-sea days
• Read details about activities you’re interested in
• Check menus before dinner—kids’ menus too
• Get daily featured spa and shopping offers
• Save favorite activities in one convenient list
• Find Disney Characters on board
NAVIGATE THE SHIP
• Explore your ship deck by deck, from bow to stern
• Find locations of the activities you want to do
STAY IN TOUCH WITH ONBOARD CHAT
• Use Onboard Chat on Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream—coming soon to Disney Magic and Disney Wonder
• Chat one-to-one with friends and family onboard your cruise
• Receive vibrating message alerts on your smartphone
• Control access by children with permissions feature
Disney Cruise Line Navigator helps you to stay informed, navigate the ship and enjoy every cruise day to its fullest. Download the app to get started!
Guests of SunQuest Vacations will receive an invitation to download the app before their arrival. This app contains all the information each guest needs to know before, during, and after their stay. From arrival tips, directions to the property, property tips, and area information, to restaurant, event, and activity recommendations – this app has everything you need to spend more of your vacation having fun! If you get lost, don’t worry. The app allows you to locate your rental property using your phone’s GPS. Likewise, all of the restaurant, event, and activity recommendations may be viewed on a map to locate the closest to you at any time. SunQuest Vacations has combed through all of the area restaurants, events, and activities, and hand selected only the best to recommend to you. Now, you can vacation like a local!
You don’t have to be a guest SunQuest Vacations to get this customized experience. Simply download the app and use it as a visitor. You still have access to all the area restaurant, event, and activity recommendations. While you are here, check out all of the great rental properties SunQuest Vacations has to offer. This app contains all the property information you need to book your next vacation in paradise. Each property listing contains detailed information and photos. In case you want to check out the properties before booking, the app allows you to view the properties in a map view – so you drive or walk by.
This app is powered by Glad To Have You.
Would you enjoy spending time on your boat and not have to worry more about your anchor?
The anchor watch monitors the position of your boat and sounds an alarm if your boat is out of the anchor radius.
Enjoy the time on board or get to sleep while the anchor watch pays attention to your position.
- Supervision of the boats current GPS position
- Adjustable length of anchor chain
- Adjustable monitoring sector
- Adjustable GPS update cycle
- GPS signal monitoring
- Battery monitor
(c) 2012, Torsten Schumacher & Oliver Klug (UI design)
- Handles multiple currencies
- For each spending, it is possible to define a sub-group of receivers, e.g., if you by some meat and have a vegetarian on board ...
- Stores Data about trips on the external memory as xml-files, easy to backup
- Export to CSV for later use in Excel possible
- Send result via email to participants
- Maximum budget definable
- Import and export functionality allows to synchronize with other devices
- payments using a common cash register are possible
- store pictures of receipts (pro-version only)
- store location of payment (pro-version only)