Cubetto is the Swiss army knife for business process modeling and the illustration of organizational structures. The app combines leading modeling standards in one tool: BPMN, Value Stream Maps known from Lean Management, Event-driven Process Chains (EPC) known from the Architecture of Integrated Information Systems (ARIS), process landscapes, organizational charts, mind maps, Unified Modeling Language (UML) and flow charts. Additionally it comes with the diagram "Nodes and Edges", a template based presentation form with free graphical definition.
* With automatic layout Cubetto is not a drawing tool *
Unrivaled and exceptional is the the consequent use of automated layout within Cubetto. You focus on the contents, the app on their presentation. Our Process-Flow-Wizard allows you to gather procedures in a speed you do not want to miss anymore. Cubetto is an excellent tool for workshops and meetings, either via Screen Mirroring.
- Nodes (different shapes, colors and icons) and Edges (different arrow heads and colors)
- BPMN (Collaboration, Choreography, Conversation)
- EPC (EPC, Organizational Chart)
- Flow chart (Flow chart, Process Landscape, Organizational Chart)
- UML (Use Case, Class and Activtity Diagram)
- Mind map
- Business Map (more than 300 business icons)
- Value Stream Map (with automatic takt time calculation)
- Auto-Layout of all diagrams, no manual positioning!
- Process-Flow-Wizard for faster modeling
- Undo / Redo during modeling
- Clear managing of your models in folders
- Create custom attributes for each object type
- Search for objects inside a project
- Create copies of diagrams and projects
- Optimized for phones and tablets
- English, German, French, Russian, Spanish, Chinese interface
- Multi-language storage of your models
- Portrait and landscape support
- Multi-touch Zoom
- BPMN XML (collaboration diagrams)
- PDF, PNG (into other applications or as e-mail)
- Cubetto XML (data exchange with other devices)
If you have any questions, ideas or problems regarding Cubetto please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.