1.Talking Skeleton will chat, listen and talk back to you.
2. Dances when you play music
3. Can play the guitar. She will play all your favorite songs
4. Breathe out fire and smoke.
5. Farts in a funny way when you pinch her bottom
She’s super fun and amazing. Keep interacting with her so she does not snore and fall into a sound sleep :)
Cast live tv / live streaming / live radio from websites/Plex plugins to Chromecast, XBMC, Apple TV, and Other DLNA devices, if supported by DLNA device. Some of the websites we tested are ustvnow, nimbletv, tunein, shoutcast, twitch.tv, ilive.to(via channels) and many more.
If you have a problem, please contact us at email@example.com, we will solve/help you, Please do not leave a 1 star review.
* Note: Live Video (.m3u8) streams and Audio are limited to 5 min in LITE version. Flash streams are not supported.
★ Supports live video streaming(.m3u8) contents from websites, like twitch.tv, ustream.tv, youtube live etc.
★ Supports live audio streaming(.mp3) contents from websites, like tunein.com, shoutcast.com etc.
★ Supports casting picture(including .gif) from any website, just long press on the picture, select a device to cast.
★ Supports any audio/video content embeded in webpages, just press play button on the page, select a device to cast.
★ Supports playing embeded audio/video content to external players like MX Player (useful in watching unsupported formats in local device)
★ Easily bookmark your favotite websites, switch between different
★ Receive(including video links) links from other applications, like browser, chrome2phone or other apps or share the web page to other apps.
★ switch easily between common mobile user agents, very useful in finding suitable videos. (Tip: If you come across rtsp video for live streams, switch to other user agents to get .m3u8)
★ Search and send subtitles(only for Chromecast) from community moderated Opensubtitles.
Easily cast your local audio/video/photo content to other devices in your network and browse content from other digital media server (such as plex, windows media player, XBMC, bubbleupnp, etc) contents.
Channels, some of the popular video rss feeds from reddit, twitch.tv, justin.tv and other web based video feeds. (Limited to 5 minutes in LITE version, need PRO Version for unlocking time limit).
Please note, Channels are aggregated RSS contents from external websites, availability may depends on the source web sites, some items may be offline during certain times and some contents may have geo restrictions.
Note: some of the plex channels(like PBS, Justin.tv) are supported only via web interface(plex.tv/web).
Following are the formats we tested and found to be working in respective devices:
Chromecast: Live Video(.m3u8), Live Audio(only mp3 encoded), Video (mp4, webm), Audio(mp3), Image(.jpeg, .gif, .png)
Apple TV: Live Video(.m3u8), Live Audio(AAC and mp3 encoded), Video (mp4), Audio(mp3 and AAC), Image(.jpeg)
DLNA Media Renderers (XBMC): Live Video(.m3u8), Live Audio(AAC and mp3 encoded), Video (mp4, webm, flv, ogg), Audio(mp3, aac), Image(.jpeg)
DLNA Media Renderers (Smart TV/Bluray Players): Video (mp4), Audio(mp3), Image(.jpeg)
Please leave your feedback/suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are not affiliated with any of the websites or products mentioned above.
This app does not claim DLNA (or any otherprotocols mentioned above) certified.
The contents listed by this app are not hosted/uploaded by us, This app only facilitates the search from web.
Will you fall in love? Will you be rich? Is your lover cheating on you? Let the cute and cuddly, but sometimes slow, Ted E. Bare, help you answer those hard to know questions about your life! Expect the unexpected, have some great laughs, and have lots of fun with "Ask Ted E!"
★ Featured on AppsZoom and AndroidTapp★
1) Now no need to connect your phone to your HDTV using HDMI or USB cable. Stream your movies, personal videos and songs from phone or tablet to your HDTV using Google Chromecast. Just select your phone from the device selection screen and start streaming your content.
2) App will also show new and featured movies which are running in theaters or going to release, so that you can play new trailers directly on TV. It will show ratings given to those movies and description of it. You can even add movies to your watch-list.
3) You can also stream movies from your PC (Watch demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K0zUNsmnlM ). For that you just need to install "PS3 Media Server" on your PC which is available for free to download (http://www.ps3mediaserver.org/). Then add your network IP address in settings and add movies folder in it. Then you will see your PC media server on list of available devices on Vbio device selection screen. Just select it start streaming from your PC. (Note:It works perfectly if videos and movies are in default "Videos" folder of the PC and should be in .MP4 format.)
4) User can even control the videos or songs playback using Android Wear smartwatch (Watch Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3BQgi-BPWI ).
Wait for 5-10 seconds if Chromecast button does't appear instantly.
*Instruction for creating playlist:
To create playlist, first select your phone or tablet from device selection screen and click on playlist from the top bar. Then from the top bar click on "Add Playlist" and create one. You can create as many playlist as you want.
To add videos to playlist, just long-press videos and start adding them to you preferred playlist.
Just drop us an email and we will reply you as soon as we can.
Sign up for push notifications for personalized updates on events, on sale information and special offers.
Check in on the night of an event to get special discount offers.
Use easy event sharing to coordinate details of the memorable event with your friends.
Ted Constant Center app features:
- Full event schedule including photos and videos
- In-app ticket purchasing
- Song previews and purchasing
- Interactive directions
- Check in to events via facebook and foursquare for special offers
- Sign up for push notifications for personalized updates
- Event Seating Charts
- QR Reader
- Live chat
If you’re an AMC Stubs member, then the app has extra perks for you. Use your phone as your AMC Stubs card, check your rewards balance, share your stubs on Facebook and more!
Get VIP movie access and download our app now!
Use our AMC amazing app to:
• Find a Movie – Get showtimes and buy tickets by searching for the flick you want to see. Get tickets for a show today, or make sure you’re first in line for next week’s movie by buying tickets now. Find movies by your current location, favorite theatres, or zip code. You’ll also find movie synopses and trailers.
• Find a Theatre – Want to have an AMC amazing experience NOW? Find the theatre closest to your location, or look up your favorite theatre. You can also search by zip code, or switch over to map view.
• AMC Stubs – If you’re a member, then your wallet must be getting heavy from the money you save on free concession upgrades. Leave your AMC Stubs card at home and use your phone instead. Plus, you can look through your online stubs collection, share your stubs on Facebook, check your rewards balance and more.
• My Movies – No, you won’t actually own the movies that you add to this list, but you can find all the upcoming movies you want to see` and get notified as soon as tickets go on sale.
• Offers – Keep all AMC special offers at your fingertips so you’re always in-the-know and ready to save.
• AMC Buzz – Want to know more about the movies than your coworkers? Stay up-to-date with our Facebook posts, tweets, AMC Movie News blog and YouTube videos!
• Filter theatres by their amenities, so if you want to see the latest blockbuster in awesome RealD® 3D, you’ll know where to find it, or if you want to have a cocktail on girl’s night, you can find an AMC with a MacGuffins® Bar & Lounge.
• Planning a hot date for a couple weeks from now? Want to know when that Jennifer Lawrence movie finally comes out? It’s easy to search for upcoming movie releases using the calendar view.
Thanks for downloading and feel free to send us any feedback and suggestions you may have- we read them all!