This is your application for specialized publications of Steri-World with added value. Get easily accustomed to the electronic table of contents and the fast and intelligent search in all publications. The work desk function helps you search within an entire publication. Add bookmarks and your own annotations in any desired passage, in the form of texts, images, photos or audio comments. This app offers thus a valuable library of online publications with high performance additional features – all this in an attractive design.
The app can be downloaded free of charge. Within the app chargeable downloads are possible. The downloaded issues can also be read offline.
• Single Article: 5.59 euros
• Single Professional Article: 9.99 euros
• Single edition: 12.99 euros
• Annual subscription: 74.99 euros
Please take into account following information:
• Your Google account will be charged as soon as you have confirmed your subscription.
• The subscription will be automatically renewed for another 12-months-period if you do not deactivate prolongation in Google user settings at least 24 hours before end of period.
• It is not possible to reject any confirmed subscription.
• All issues which will be released within the confirmed subscription period will be available.
More Information about the magazine:
Steri-World is an international English-language publication based on the journal Central Service.
Sterile supply is a crucial component of all medical services. The journal Zentralsterilisation – Central Service – and now the new English version Steri-World – has created a forum for all those who take an active role in everyday practice or research and development in this field. The content of the journal is composed of high-level scientific articles, reports from the field, recommendations of professional associations, education series, relevant press items and news from the industry.
Central Service has become an integral part of national and international reference sources for questions concerning medical, technical and economic aspects of sterile supply. It has greatly contributed to quality assurance and to the prevention of nosocomial infections.
From the very beginning, Central Service had served as the official publication of the European Society for Hospital Sterile Supply (ESH). Furthermore, upon its foundation in 1996, the German Society for Sterile Supply (DGSV) chose Central Service as its official journal.