Feel free to contact the author via e-mail with any issues you might encounter. If you are not satisfied, you will get a refund, no questions asked. As there is no way to reply to Play user reviews or to see who wrote them, please use e-mail!
To make full use of APRSdroid, you will need an APRS-IS passcode for your callsign. You can request one in advance at http://aprsdroid.org/passcode/
APRSdroid is Open Source Software written in Scala and licensed under the GPLv2.
The APRSdroid features are:
* See what is going on on APRS with the Hub View or on the map
* One-time or periodic position reporting to APRS
* APRS Messaging support
* Get detailed information about a station
* Follow the movement of a station on the map
* Support for GPS and network location
* Bi-directional APRS-IS support via TCP and AFSK
* Unidirectional position reporting via UDP and HTTP
* Bluetooth TNC support (beta quality)
* Status Bar notification when running and for incoming messages
* AFSK decoding via microphone
* Smart beaconing
The following features are planned for the next months:
* Position reporting profiles
* Tablet UI
* USB serial support
APRSdroid requires some permissions on Android: http://aprsdroid.org/permissions/
ET-Mate is a powerfull electronic calculation toolbox. It's perfect for your work, education or just for your hobby. Et-Mate is very easy to use and has features what other programms do not have. It's your personal pocket helper for a very low price.
For more info visit: http://et-mate.blogspot.com/
TRY AND TEST IT NOW!
+ Decibel calculation
+ LED Resistors
+ LC-Filters (Highpass/Lowpass)
+ RC-Filters (Highpass/Lowpass)
+ Resistor color codes
+ Resonant circuits
+ Englisch/german language
+ More features are coming soon...
Supports all android versions from 1.5 up to 2.3 (Gingerbread).
If you have any suggestions, contact me via email or visit my project blog site!