Feel free to contact the author via e-mail with any issues you might encounter. If you are not satisfied, you will get a refund, no questions asked. As there is no way to reply to Play user reviews or to see who wrote them, please use e-mail!
To make full use of APRSdroid, you will need an APRS-IS passcode for your callsign. You can request one in advance at http://aprsdroid.org/passcode/
APRSdroid is Open Source Software written in Scala and licensed under the GPLv2.
The APRSdroid features are:
* See what is going on on APRS with the Hub View or on the map
* One-time or periodic position reporting to APRS
* APRS Messaging support
* Get detailed information about a station
* Follow the movement of a station on the map
* Support for GPS and network location
* Bi-directional APRS-IS support via TCP and AFSK
* Unidirectional position reporting via UDP and HTTP
* Bluetooth TNC support (beta quality)
* Status Bar notification when running and for incoming messages
* AFSK decoding via microphone
* Smart beaconing
The following features are planned for the next months:
* Position reporting profiles
* Tablet UI
* USB serial support
APRSdroid requires some permissions on Android: http://aprsdroid.org/permissions/
Invaluable tool for the two-way radio technician and a helpful utility for the serious scanner listener.
This application currently supports the following radios:
It is the best for move employment.
Log Save to SD card.
** Important **
The free version can store log to ten lines.
Since this software may have a fault,
I cannot guarantee damage.
The paid version has a spotting function which will allow the ham radio op to send spots via QRPSpots and SOTAWatch via texting. (Registration with SOTAWatch and QRPSpots required.)
"NetShair Nano" can simply provide WIFI service with connected to wired network.
In this APP, you can:
-Set NetShair Nano's WIFI SSID, security
-Set NetShair Nano's wired network connection settings
-Get NetShair Nano's status
-Restart/reset NetShair Nano
*** Now includes USA and Canada ***
• Complete database of UK Analog, IRLP, Echolink and D-Star repeaters.
• Growing database of over 35 countries.
• Supports BlueCAT - FT-857 / FT-857 and now ICOM 7000, 7100, 9100
Bluetooth CAT interfaces.
Touch a repeater to instantly set your radio, no more fiddling with
CTCSS,frequency and offsets.
• BlueCAT now available worldwide from ML&S - see www.zbm2.com/BlueCAT
• Use network, GPS or a Locator to find Repeaters.
• No network connection required.
• Displays your locator and selection distance.
• Comprehensive selection, sorting and display options.
• Displays distance, heading and full repeater details.
• Fast and flexible, designed to help Amateur (Ham) radio operators use the world's repeaters.
RepeaterBook (Repeater) will always be free.
If you like the app please review it, if not please email us before leaving a review, as there is no way for us to reply. Thanks!
Please contact us if you have data for your country that you would like added.
ET-Mate is a powerfull electronic calculation toolbox. It's perfect for your work, education or just for your hobby. Et-Mate is very easy to use and has features what other programms do not have. It's your personal pocket helper for a very low price.
For more info visit: http://et-mate.blogspot.com/
TRY AND TEST IT NOW!
+ Decibel calculation
+ LED Resistors
+ LC-Filters (Highpass/Lowpass)
+ RC-Filters (Highpass/Lowpass)
+ Resistor color codes
+ Resonant circuits
+ Englisch/german language
+ More features are coming soon...
Supports all android versions from 1.5 up to 2.3 (Gingerbread).
If you have any suggestions, contact me via email or visit my project blog site!