WO Mic turns your Android phone to be a microphone for your Windows machine. You can use it for voice chatting, recording, and recognition on your PC. It has nearly unnoticeable lag (*depending on transport and environment), just like REAL microphone devices!
The connection between PC and Android phone can be via Bluetooth, USB, or WiFi.
If you would better audio quality, please try "WO Mic Pro" which is its paid version.
You need to install client program and driver. Download page: http://www.wirelessorange.com/womic/install.html.
For problems you meet, you may get answers on the FAQ page: http://www.wirelessorange.com/womic/faq.html.
If you have any other questions or comments, welcome to send email to us at email@example.com.
You can note or memo with your multimedia(
Picture, Photo, Text, Handwriting, Video,
Voice) at once!!!
Please enjoy it and report bugs what
you find out with detail.
I will fix it as soon as possible.
It can be delayed for 1-2 seconds when you
save big image data, but it's not a bug.
It just resize your image. I'm so sorry
And thank you for your understanding.
1. You can note with Voice.
2. You can note with Video.
3. You can note with Photo.
4. You can note with Hand Writing.
5. You can note with Text msg.
Keywords : Notes, Memo, Diary, Multimedia,
If you use a stylus, please start by calibrating it in Gallery > Stylus > Calibration.
And set or disable cursor offset for use with a finger or stylus (Settings available in Gallery > Stylus: set to right or left-handed with stylus and without)
It is highly recommended that you click drag from the Gallery button up to the Options button to customise your preferences.
- A wide assortment of brushes, suitable for professional-quality detail work and finishing!
- Make your own perfect brush that responds to your own touch
- Pressure-sensitive drawing and painting with stylus button support (e.g. Galaxy Note S-Pen, etc)
- Infinite undo/redo limited only by device memory
- Infinite-expand or fixed canvas sizing (For best results, don't exceed double the device's screen resolution)
- Eyedropper tool
- Standard drawing tools, palette with opacity settings and bookmarkable colours for easy access
- Transform, resize and rotate images
- Go to Gallery > Options to set more preferences
- Customisable Clover interface - place hotkeys and button shortcuts wherever you want
- Set alpha/flow/colour and cursor circle appearance on a per-brush basis
- Pinch and stretch to zoom in and out
- Free rotate - press two fingers to the screen and turn
- Screen inversion
- Customise the background: Color, pattern, size, toggle BG zoom on/off
- Change the edit frame colour
- This version has two layers; an edit layer and an image layer that
you can switch between. Draw outlines on one layer, for example, and
colour on the other. Choose between different blending options such as
add, multiply, overlay and screen -- and many more
- Other layer functions: Paint over opacity adjustment, merge the edit
layer to the image layer, invert, inherit luminosity
- Android 2.1 or higher
- Two points of multi-touch
- Outside SD card
- Save 1000 files in up to 3 image galleries
- Colour palette saveslots: 5 (30 in full version)
- Clover customisable buttons: 15 (30 in full version)
- Export is locked to once daily (unlimited in full version)
Clover Memo is for feature reduction version of the Clover Paint, made it easy to use even for beginners.
If you feel that lack of Note version features -- wanted many layers, cut and paste from the range selection and more advanced brush settings -- Please consider the purchase of Clover Paint.
this software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group
Sick of wanting to write quick notes onto your home screen, but without covering your entire screen in some widget ? This widget is perfect for when you have a beautiful photo as your background and don't want to cover it with a big white blank widget that will hide it!
This widget is great for when you need to write, draw, or type notes onto your home screen. Perfect for shopping lists, to do lists, reminders, anything that you can imagine! It is fully S-Pen compatible.
The widget provides many different colours as well as different brush sizes for customization, allowing you to read your notes on any background.
also check out the paid version that doesn't feature ads!
Lite version is limited to five notes.
- Create Notes
- Notes Auto-Save
- Edit/Delete Notes
- Adjust font size between
You can get the full version at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.joshyork.bignotes&hl=en
*One finger draws a single line.
*Two fingers, slide and zoom around the sketching space.
*Tap two times on a line to erase it.
#it's not truly infinite, but there's a lot of room. If you zoom in to a certain degree everything becomes like a grid; that's a current limit of the number system I used. But scaling out goes very far.
*If you would, please let me know if it fails on your phone, or is uncomfortable or unusable and why. I only have a nexus one and it works fine there, but android can operate on many different kinds of phones. I appreciate the feedback Thank you.
- The notes are stored as a text files (txt, UTF-8).
- No need to import/export the notes before ROM upgrade or transfer the notes files to the computer or from the computer.
- If the notes are stored on a removable storage card, in the case of the device failure your notes will still be available by inserting the storage card into a card reader of your computer.
This is a remake of the 'Papyrus' application by Chris Lathan with some additional features:
- The first line of a note may contain any symbols, included ones, which are restricted by filesystem (?, /, *, etc.).
- Name of a note is automatically changes to reflect the first note line after modification.
- Ellipsis added to the end of a note name, if the note contains more than one line.
- Mode for autodetection of web-links, e-mails and phone numbers in the notes. The note modifications disabled while the mode active.
- Note editor will not close if the modifications cannot be saved into a file. In this case, you can copy your modifications and save them by hand.
- Option to cancel modifications to a note.
- Notes list may be sorted by name, not by date only.
- Ability to use subdirectories.
- Ability to encrypt notes (AES-256). The first non-empty line of a note is not encrypted.
- Search for note names and plain text notes content including subdirectories. Ability to save search strings to quick search for them again. Regular expressions allowed.
- Automatic detection of location of removable storage card if a corresponding option selected in the preferences.
This application is not a reader nor text processor. It is not intended to open big text files as well as it will not play music or show photos. Please, do not rate this application if you need features, which the application is not intended for.
Do not try to get support via Market Reviews, use e-mail instead.