Would gladly give 5 stars IF..... Subscribed to this app yesterday and canceled today. Its a great app, but has one major flaw. You have to be connected to the Internet to even pull up a document. This is ridiculous. When you buy a subscription you shouldn't have to have the app call home each and every time you use it. Your subscription should be stored in the app. I was with a client today in an area without internet access and couldn't even pull up a form because this app calls home and wont work without an active connection. It was embarrassing telling him how great it was that we have gone green, then when pulling up his form, it wouldn't even pull up
Doesn't work! I paid my money for pro version and went to open the documents I need to sign. With every document I get "an error occurred" and it doesn't open. Painful!
I've been looking for a while for your application thank you I needed this
Is quite ok to use but still not convenience enough... I have to manually store the files to my mobile and transfer the file back to my pc when is done sign off. I would likely to give a 5 star rating if the "SignDoc Desktop" is available as sometimes the file which need be sign is not compatible with the mobile system.
Can't rotate I wasn't able to rotate the document or the signature to get it to work.
Great ! !! This app is so handy.... i love it!
* Removed the send SMS permission
* Feature "android.hardware.telephony" not required
- Position of the signature capture panel is configurable
- Auto-insert your name in the signature field (Pro Service)
- Signed documents contain no advertisement insert (Pro Service)
* Bug fixes:
- Nexus 10: crash when erasing a signature
- When rotating mobile device signature disappears from signature capture dialog
Create + Edit Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Excel. Read PDFs. 100% FREE.
PDF Reader comes with solid viewing, scanning, and annotation capabilities.