With SignEasy, you will be able to sign & send documents using email or your preferred cloud storage services with ease and convenience in few steps.
Import a document from Email, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Evernote or other apps supporting “Export” or "Send To" functionality.
Sign using just your finger or a stylus, add initials, date, fill text and images in the document
Send the final document by email or save it to your preferred cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote or other apps.
Consumers, professionals, and businesses from over 150 countries are using SignEasy to electronically sign agreements, contracts and many type of documents such as NDAs, financial reports, loan applications, purchase orders, sales quotes, expense reports, real estate forms, and even permission slips among others.
As Featured in Media:
★ CNBC: Digitizing signature on mobile made easy
★ Forbes: SignEasy is your business travel assistant
★ BostonGlobe: Top travel apps for travelers
✔ Supports almost any document format (PDF, Word, Excel, Text, HTML, JPEG/PNG/TIFF and more)
✔ Sign yourself or get documents signed by others in-person
✔ Create your signature and initials using your finger or stylus
✔ Add text to your document such as name, company, address, anything!
✔ Choose from various ink colors, text styles and date formats
✔ Import and save documents via Email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and Evernote using “Export” or “Send To” functionality
✔ Set up a rule in your email inbox for files to be signed for auto-import by forwarding the attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org
✔ Import and save documents directly from/to your preferred cloud services: Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and Evernote by linking SignEasy with them
✔ Protect your signature by setting a 4 digit passcode to prevent unauthorized access
✔ Set a secondary email to receive automatic copies of signed document with digital audit log
✔ Export your signature to send personalized and authorized emails with your signature
✔ Turn off email footer for sending signed documents
Upon download, SignEasy comes with a basic account allowing you to sign up to 3 documents for free. For business and professional usage, you can upgrade to the Premium plan for signing unlimited* documents with unlimited* storage and advanced features. For occasional use, you can buy a ‘10 document credits’ package and only pay for what you use.
Get started today with the world’s most reliable electronic signature app and say goodbye to printing, scanning, faxing and shipping.
For more information about our mobile app and electronic signatures, visit http://getsigneasy.com
Get in touch at: email@example.com.
Connect with us on:
Facebook — http://facebook.com/getsigneasy
Twitter — http://twitter.com/getsigneasy
Launched in 2010, SignEasy is the simplest, most convenient and secure app for businesses and professionals to fill & sign documents from smartphones and tablets. People use SignEasy's eSignature app to expedite business turnaround times, close more sales and reduce costs by saving time and money.
SignEasy executes 60% faster than other leading eSignature apps and it cuts document turnaround times by as much as 95% compared to traditional methods of printing, scanning and sending paper documents. SignEasy seamlessly integrates with Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and Evernote.
From listing agreements to tax assessments, inspection reports to offer letters, DocuSign Transaction Rooms provides a cloud-based solution to view, manage, share, and sign documents from anywhere, anytime, on any device.
Spend less time searching for documents and tracking down signatures, and more time getting the deal done. Time is money!
Manage your Transactions
Create an online Transaction Room and invite all of the participants involved in a transaction to join—from the buyer and seller, to the loan officer, appraiser, and attorneys. Now you can securely add, share, and sign documents supporting the transaction for others to access. Receive real-time SMS and email notifications when someone views or shares a document, adds a person to a Transaction Room, or when you receive a new document in your Inbox.
Manage Your Network
View a listing of all of the people you are connected to via transactions. You can also quickly access their contact information and a listing of all the transactions you share in common, invite contacts to a transaction, or join their Transaction Room.
Manage your Documents:
Think of DocuSign Transaction Rooms as your personal file cabinet in the cloud. Create custom folders to manage documents the way you want. With My Docs, you can store and access all of the documents that support your business from any device.
Anytime, Anywhere Access
No matter where you are or what time it is, you can access, update, share, and sign your transaction documents directly from your mobile device.
Your documents, transactions, contact information—and your clients—are safe and confidential with DocuSign Transaction Rooms.
• Data Encryption. Your documents are encrypted whether they are moving from one device to another or being stored.
• Access Control. You have total control of who has access to what documents in your Transaction Room at an individual and document level.
• Activity Logs. All activity related to a specific document and/or person within every transaction is captured in a detailed log.
• DocuSign. Connect your DocuSign eSignature account to DocuSign Transaction Rooms and use the eSignature solution trusted by banks and law firms.
• Add or update your profile and property images directly from your device.
• Easily manage your personal information and notification preferences in My Account
• Open and edit documents in other apps and transfer them to DocuSign Transaction Rooms via the Open In feature.
• Connect your DocuSign eSignature account to DocuSign Transaction Rooms account in order to create envelopes and tag documents to send out for electronic signature or to sign documents yourself.
• Monitor the status of your envelopes and receive notifications when parties have signed and when your envelope is complete.
An active DocuSign Transaction Rooms account is required to use this app. To create a new account, click the link on the login screen or visit www.docusign.com/realestate to choose a plan that’s best for you.
Select PDF forms by navigating in file browser or by clicking on 'Fill and Sign' context menu item (shows up after a long touch).
Signature capture capability depends on external Signature Capture library. You will be prompted for installation from the Android Market once when needed.
*** In order to improve the application we need your feedback ***
* Contact the support email instead of leaving 'it does not work' comment. Comments like that do not help us make a better app.
* Request and vote for missing features on our support forum here: http://bit.ly/e3Tq2h
* If you are interested in becoming our beta tester, having an access to the latest app versions even before they get released publicly and, of course, providing us feedback, subscribe to our mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/n5_-X
* For custom tailored business applications contact the support email.
* check boxes are supported but most of PDF viewers on Android devices do not show them correctly. Selected check boxes *are* present in output PDF document which can be checked with Adobe Acrobat Reader on PC.
* If you need a tool to create PDF forms, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office and free Open/Libre Office have that functionality.
The SIGNificant E-Signing Client shows its full potential if you integrate your back-office systems with our server infrastructure. If you only need an app to capture signatures, check out our brand new SIGNificant Signature Capture app. It requires NO internet connection, has a cheaper subscription model, and might fit your needs without any compromises on security.
* Natural signing experience, like a pen on paper: When signing on the screen, the signature is displayed accurately without any delay, as if you are signing with a pen on paper. The app fully supports Android-powered tablets equipped with an active stylus pen.
* Completing forms: You can fill out PDF forms.
* Offline support: You can work with your documents and form templates offline, enabling you to complete the data capture and signing process without any server connectivity.
* Forensically identifiable signatures: SIGNificant records a person’s signature using all available parameters, including acceleration, speed, and rhythm. If a dispute about a captured signature arises, an expert tool is available to forensically analyze the biometric characteristics of the signature.
* Document binding: When a signature, including all these biometric parameters, is captured locally on the device, it is safely embedded into and uniquely bound to the target PDF document through asynchronous public key encryption.
* Add attachments: Add scans of your driving license, passport, or any other file. If your tablet has a camera, you can attach a current photo.
* Typewriter: You can enter text anywhere on a PDF document.
* Browse through multipage documents: Browse and review multipage documents before you sign them.
* Spectator mode: You can lock documents with a password or pattern and give your device to another person in view-only mode.
* Email support: After e-signing, you can email your document to the desired recipient directly from the app.
* Support for cloud storage: SIGNificant utilizes “Open” functionality to allow you to open a document from most other applications that include documents and contracts. When you are finished, you can store and share documents via your cloud storage.
* No vendor lock-in/True technology neutrality: Long-term legal evidence is key when it comes to e-signatures. We base our technologies on the most widely approved international open standards, such as the ISO PDF standard and true digital signatures, with no proprietary e-signature technology. All signatures and their cryptographic information are embedded in the signed PDF. You don't need to be a SIGNificant customer or visit our website to check on the validity of documents. This is fundamentally different from many other e-signature products on the market. With those products, you depend on the vendor, and your e-signature is valid only as long as the vendor is in business—or as long as you keep paying for their service.
* Customization/SDK: Enterprises can utilize the xyzmo infrastructure to launch their own e–signature applications or integrate SIGNificant’s functionality into their own apps (the apps are also available in the SDK).
Please note that an internet connection is required to load a document in SIGNificant because your documents are processed online on our servers. Once a document has been loaded into the app, you can work with it and form templates offline. SIGNificant works best using Wi-Fi or high-speed cellular data. It might be slow over EDGE.
Two subscription options:
• Monthly for $5.99
• Annually for $59.99
Ask a question / Share an idea / Report a problem via: http://getsatisfaction.com/xyzmo
Adobe eSign Manager DC, formerly Adobe EchoSign, lets you e-sign documents and forms, send them to others for e-signature, track your documents, and get signatures instantly with in-person signing. eSign Manager is your mobile companion for Adobe Document Cloud eSign services and Acrobat DC subscriptions.
Conduct business transactions on the go. Adobe eSign Manager DC helps you eliminate tedious paperwork, close business faster, and streamline business processes. Adobe is the electronic signature solution you can trust, from the global leader in secure digital documents for more than 25 years. With over 37 million users worldwide, Document Cloud eSign services are used by businesses of all sizes – including Fortune 1000 companies, healthcare organizations, and financial institutions – to accelerate critical business processes in Sales, HR, Legal, and Operations.
SIGN DOCUMENTS ON THE GO
• Open and e-sign documents instantly.
• Sign directly on the screen with your finger or stylus.
• Sign or click to approve a document sent by others.
• Delegate signing to another person or reject a signing request.
• Save partially-filled forms to complete at a more convenient time.
GET E-SIGNATURES FROM OTHERS
• Send documents for signature from your document library, your device library, or email attachments.
• Work with documents from Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, Evernote, or Adobe Document Cloud storage.
• Use your Android to get e-signatures in person when meeting a client.
• Choose a language for the signer’s experience.
STORE AND MANAGE YOUR DOCUMENTS
• Track progress and manage agreements with real-time status updates.
• Send reminders to recipients who haven't signed yet.
• View agreements stored in your online account.
• All parties get a certified copy of the signed document automatically by email.
LEGALLY BINDING AND SECURE
• Adobe Document Cloud eSign services are compliant with the US Federal ESIGN Act, UETA and the Electronic Commerce Directive in the EU.
• Signed documents are encrypted and saved as Certified PDFs. Recipients can validate document authenticity.
• Each transaction includes a complete audit trail detailing events and actions.
• Adobe Document Cloud eSign services use enterprise-grade security and are SSAE16 compliant.
• Adobe Document Cloud eSign services provide protection for both the sender and the signer during the signing process including key authentication and privacy, explicit consent, fraud protection, and consumer disclosure.
Adobe eSign Manager DC requires an active subscription with one of these Adobe offerings. Learn more at https://www.acrobat.com/en_us/products/send-for-signature.html.
• Adobe Send for Signature
• Adobe PDF Pack
• Adobe Acrobat DC
• Adobe Document Cloud eSign services
• Adobe Creative Cloud Complete
Open a PDF file on your Android phone or tablet, and SignMyPad lets you sign it, save it, and send it without ever printing it out. No more scanning, no more faxing, no wasting paper. It’s the green solution for people on the go!
Working in real estate, law, finance, or any other field that uses signed documents? Impress your clients with SignMyPad…and save a tree while you’re at it.
Now easier than ever with our optional magnetic stylus!
Simply open a PDF file from your email or DropBox with SignMyPad. You can view the document, add signatures, and then save it or send it.
Coupled with the new Autriv magnetic stylus, that makes SignMyPad one of the most versatile signature solutions in the mobile market!
“Compared to some of the other electronic signature apps I have reviewed, SignMyPad is easily the best.” —Aaron Street, Lawyerist.com
iPad Application Reviews gives SignMyPad 4 stars! “A number of apps…are made to make life easier and to really serve a purpose for the customer. SignMyPad is one of these apps.”
“Your app has been a hit at several meetings where I’ve had a chance to show it off to other property managers. I’ve been told by 3 different people they were going to go get…your app because I showed them.” —Jason Jamieson, V2 Properties
- Easy loading of PDFs from your email or DropBox
- Add signature to the PDF
- Capture signature using optional magnetic stylus
- Email signed PDF
- Save signed PDF to your DropBox
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Add text notations to the PDF
- Use Save As… for creating multiple versions of 1 document
SignMyPad: The best PDF signature tool ever!
Requires Android 2.2 or higher.
Application also provides the option to encrypt the signature. Signature is saved as an image file in the device at a secure place and also in the Pictures folder or DropBox.
Setting screen allows user to choose different sharing/saving options:
* Share as image file .
* Share as encrypted text file.
* Share as text in the email body without any attachment.
* Save signature to your DropBox folder.
Any combination of these choices can be chosen.
Clicking on History screen will show the list of all the signatures saved in the device.
Signature image and encrypted text is saved as separate files in the SignItPicture and SignItpicturesEnc folder which are located in the Pictures folder of the device.
Notes and Sign Feature allows user to take notes and sign at the bottom. Notes and signature are then stored as a PNG file of JPG file in the download folder of your device.
Real power of the application is to use it in a proof of Delivery application where a driver delivers packages and collect customer's signature as a proof of delivery. Signature text can be conveniently stored in a folder or in a database and later can be used to recreate the signature.
Default name of the signature is the the date and time at the time of saving (in the month-day-Year-Hr-Min-sec format). Give a name at the bottom of the page to overwrite the default. Image is saved as a PNG image by default. To save it as a JPG or JPEG, give a name with extension (example: abc.jpg or def.jpeg)
To convert encrypted Signature Text to an image. Please download Text2Image.exe from https://sites.google.com/site/anshuapps/support
Use this application to view or to save your signature to an image on your Windows PC.
Text is compatible with all the languages. A java, Windows or iPhone application can read this text to recreate the original signature image.
The app "signature Analyzer" will tell you how you are, considering variables such as pressure, firm size, speed, angle, etc ...
In just a few simple steps you can sign and return a document, send documents for others to sign, and so much more!
• Step 1: Import
Import a document from email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, Salesforce, or directly from another application.*
• Step 2: Sign or Route for Signature
Add your legally binding signature and initials into documents, place text, date fields, and check boxes to complete forms. You can also send documents out for signature and/or complete in-person signing interactions directly on your tablet or smartphone.
• Step 3: Send
Email the final document to anyone or save it back to your Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote, Salesforce or DocuSign account.
DocuSign is the most widely used eSignature and Digital Transaction Management platform in the world and is trusted by millions of people who have DocuSigned in 188 countries. It is used in hundreds of ways in nearly every professional industry and department, including finance, legal, human resources, sales, real estate, health care, and purchasing.
Featured in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, TechCrunch, LifeHacker, Ubergizmo, Forrester, and more, DocuSign has won numerous awards for its innovations in digital signatures, including:
• 2014 Media Post Appy Award Winner
• 2013 Edison Award for Innovative Services—Business Optimization
• 2013 Silicon Valley Business App Award—Productivity
• 2013 Forrester ranked as the #1 eSignature solution
• Sign any document for FREE directly from your device; no pen or paper required.
• Create your signature and initials using your finger/stylus, uploading a picture of your signature, or selecting one of the preformatted styles provided by DocuSign.
• Customize your ID card with your photo, name, tile, company, address, and phone number.
• Add text to your document such as name, company, address, date, and more.
• Receive real-time push notifications when a document is waiting for your eSignature.
Send Documents Out for Signature
• Supports both in-person and remote signing options.
• Set signing order and workflow for multiple signers.
• Template support
• Receive real-time push notifications when a document has been signed.
• Receive three free signature requests when you signup.
Access & Store Documents
• Import and store documents from multiple cloud services, including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, and Salesforce.
• Signed documents automatically store in the cloud for free.
• Import documents directly from email.
• Supports almost any document format (PDF, Word, Excel, Text, HTML, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and more).
• If you’re already a DocuSign user, this app connects seamlessly to your current account to help you keep business moving while on the go.
Legality & Security
• Legally binding—DocuSign’s legal signatures comply with the eSign Act.
• Complete audit trail to see who signed when and where.
• Documents are encrypted—Safer and more secure than paper.
• Customized privacy settings.
• DocuSign is ISO 27001 SSAE16 compliant
At DocuSign, we feel that signing a document should be an easy and delightful experience for consumers and professionals alike. The mobile app is simple, fast, and secure. For business professionals the app also offers much more than just a simple signing experience. It is a powerful productivity tool—a place to complete transactions by sending documents for signature, to conduct business in person, and get notified in real-time when documents have been completed.
Download the app and get started today!
Find out more about DocuSign and electronic signatures at https://www.docusign.com/how-it-works
FAST SCANNER FEATURES:
+ Scan documents
Fast Scanner scans any type of documents, ranging from a receipt to multiple pages book.
+ Export to PDF file
All scanned documents are exported as industry-standard PDF file. You can add new pages or delete existed pages within the PDF file.
+ Email scanned documents
Just scan any documents and tap "Send" button.
+ Extremely Fast
Fast Scanner is optimized to run very fast.
+ Multiple editing support scanned document
Fast Scanner support a lot of image editing options so you can make the scanned images as easy to read as possible.
+ Scans are saved to your device as images or PDFs.
+ Open PDFs or JPEGs in other apps like the free Dropbox app (or Evernote, SkyDrive, GoogleDrive app, etc) to send to clouds or fax apps.
+ Printing via Cloud Print or other print apps.
+ Universal - a single app that works on phone and tablet too.
This is Fast Scanner Free app but you have:
- UNLIMITED NUMBER OF SCAN DOCUMENTS.
- UNLIMITED ANY FEATURE.
Fast Scanner: a little app that scans everything!
We are committed to provide frequently updated versions to all of our users. You only buy Fast Scanner once and get all FREE updated version later.
PDF Reader is the ideal app for anyone who works with PDFs in the office or at home. PDF Reader allows you to organize all annotated information with a few taps. You can quickly backup and send documents to your friends, classmates and colleagues via email and cloud storage services (share via Android). Optimizing your work quality and productivity couldn’t be easier!
FILE MANGER & VIEWING MODE
• Fast and stable rendering performance
• Horizontal/ Vertical scrolling mode
• Opens password-protected PDF files
• Jump to Page/Text Search
• Bookmark/Outline/Thumbnail list
FILE ANNOTATION & MARKUPS
• Highlight, underline, and strikethrough
• Color and opacity adjustment supported
• PDF Reader now supports freehand writing that enables you to draw or add personal signatures to PDFs
• Simply tap and hold on the freehand writing icon, you will see a pop-up menu to set up the color / style / opacity / brush size.
Enhanced Hyperlink Tool
• Support to display the hyperlink with a background color
FILE TRANSFER & BACKUP
• Import PDF files from device folders
• Export/Back up PDF files via the sharing feature
• Export via email
New Document Scanner
• Import images using built-in Camera and from Gallery
• Support continuous scan & image adjustments
• Add magnifier when adjusting edges
• Export scanned images as PDFs
• Support batch processing that lets you automatically process a series of images.
Now PDF Reader supports 11 languages, including English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Italian, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian and Korean
**Updates will be provided as we continue to research and develop the features that users want in PDF Reader.
Become our fan on Facebook to learn more about our apps!
We value your feedback, but we cannot answer you in the comments. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave your comment on our Facebook fan page. We are committed to serving our customers.
• The most downloaded office app on Google Play
• Delivers the most exclusive features over any other office app
• Installed on 200 million devices in 205 countries and growing
• Over 50 million downloads alongside 55,000 daily activations
OfficeSuite lets you easily view, edit, and create Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents, convert to/from PDF, and manage your files all with the most feature-rich mobile office solution available for Android smartphones and tablets.
Preloaded by top manufacturers including Sony, Amazon, Acer, Alcatel, Toshiba, Sharp, YotaPhone, Archos, Polaroid, Kyocera and Kobo
GOOGLE PLAY EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARDS WINNER
PCMAG EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARDS WINNER
INFOWORLD'S TOP MOBILE OFFICE
THE LATEST OFFICESUITE 8.2 IS SPECIALLY DESIGNED AROUND THE LATEST ANDROID 5 LOLLIPOP:
• Advanced networking support for the integrated file manager (access FTP servers, Samba networks, etc.)
• Custom header, footer, and page number options for Word documents
• Add freehand drawings over PowerPoint slides
• Cast presentations across multiple devices on the same network with Share Cast
• Use Quick Sign to easily sign a PDF using your digital signature
• Seamlessly transition between desktop and mobiles using our updated user interface
• PDF security and editing features including digital signatures support, permissions management, text to PDF, and annotations
• View, create and edit complex office and attachments all from a familiar desktop-style interface.
• Full compatibility with Microsoft formats including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM.
• Support for PDF files including PDF camera scanning and Export to PDF.
• Additional support for common formats like RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP; Open Office - ODT, ODS and ODP - support (available as in-app purchase).
• Integrated File Browser for quick and easy access to both local and remote files including Recent files, My Documents folders and document templates.
• Sharing via cloud services like Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync, as well as over email, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi Direct.
• Available in 56 languages.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS PART OF OFFICESUITE PREMIUM:
• Security features - work with password protected files
• Convert PDF to Word, Excel, or ePub
• Track changes with multiple author support
• QuickPDF Scanner - easily scan documents and images with your camera
• PhotoSuite Professional - MobiSystems' powerful photo editing app
• QuickWrite predictive keyboard - quicken your typing based on usage patterns
• Microsoft Compatibility Font Pack - view documents the way they're meant to be seen with officially licensed office fonts
• Spell check - make sure your important documents are error free.
How OfficeSuite uses the granted permissions on your phone - http://www.mobisystems.com/android_office/full-features.html#permissions
Compatible with Sony Ericsson LiveDock™ Multimedia station.
Smart Connect extension for Sony SmartBand, SmartWatch 2, SmartWatch 3.
SONY SMARTWATCH 2/3: You can control a presentation in OfficeSuite directly from your Sony SmartWatch 2/3 by sliding left and right to move between the different slides.
SONY SMARTBAND: Manage OfficeSuite presentations with Sony SmartBand.
SMARTBAND TALK: Use volume up/down to change slides, tap on touch screen to display animations. Slide notes will display on screen.
Chromecast /dual screen support
Sign by touching the screen. Press and hold for context menu ('View', 'Share', 'Rename', 'Delete').
Depends on digital signature capture library. You will be prompted for it's installation later on.
For unlimited signature capturing check the library instructions.
For other commercial purposes (like signing PDF documents etc.) contact support e-mail.
Application has been released under Apache License 2.0 and it's source code is available here:
Report all issues here:
ViDSigner es un servicio integral en el que ninguno de los intervinientes en la firma puede realizar modificaciones ni sobre el documento que se va a firmar ni sobre los datos que se generan en el propio proceso. El servicio y toda la seguridad asociada al mismo está garantizada por la figura del tercero de confianza que presta el servicio.
* PARA PODER USAR VIDSIGNER ES NECESARIO TENER UNA SUSCRIPCIÓN VÁLIDA EN EL SERVICIO
** SÓLO ES COMPATIBLE CON DISPOSITIVOS CON STYLUS: LA SERIE NOTE DE SAMSUNG Y TOSHIBA EXCITE WRITE
Polaris Office's document creation, editing, and saving features are all available without a network connection!
Polaris Office is a free office application suite optimized for Smartphones and Tablets to create, edit, or read Microsoft® Word, Excel, or Powerpoint documents and view PDFs on your mobile device.
Polaris Office is the one place for all your documents!
- Compatible with doc, docx, and txt formats
- Add, edit, and format headers, footers, endnotes, and footnotes
- Format text size, font, paragraphs, titles and more!
- View and edit modes
- Text reflow view mode optimizes document contents for your mobile screen
- Insert pictures, tables, charts, symbols and more!
- Compatible with ppt and pptx formats
- 34 slide transition effects
- Play slideshow from selected slide
- Change timing or interface of slide transitions
- View animations
- Format slides
- Add Notes
- Compatible with xls and xlsx formats
- Over 300 formulas for Arithmetic, Finance, Date/time, Statistical, Database, Look up and more!
- Standard Filters
- 24 different templates
- 20 2D/3D charts
- 173 different shapes
- Create, edit and share Word documents, Powerpoint slide show presentations, and Excel spreadsheets
- Open, view, and share PDF files.
- Attach PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, and powerpoints to emails
- Share PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, and powerpoints through email or Social Media
- 2 GB of Free Cloud storage
- Download and edit files from other cloud services like Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, uCloud and WebDAV clouds
- Camera mode can take and insert pictures and videos to Word documents, Excel sheets, and Powerpoint slides
- Files are automatically saved locally to the current device in use
- Revised documents are updated on the cloud automatically
- Text reflow view mode optimizes file contents for your mobile screen
- Chromecast Compatible: Display your Word documents, Excel Spreadsheets, PDFs, or Powerpoint Presentations on your Chromecast connected display.
***Polaris Office now supports Google's Chromecast! Now you can display office documents, spreadsheets, and presentations from your device onto your Chromecast connected display!***
-Remote control UI
-Optimized for viewing in meetings and/or presentations
-Prevents notifications, messages, and phone calls from interrupting presentations
- Export documents, spreadsheets, powerpoint presentations and more as PDFs!
- Search within the content of documents. Keyword search results will also show keyword matches within documents, spreadsheets, presentations, PDFs, and more!
- Increased security options for password protecting the application
- Increased storage to 100GB
*Files opened in Polaris Office are saved on your local device automatically allowing users to read and edit files offline while having a back up saved on the cloud. Without a network connection files will NOT be saved to your cloud and cannot be shared through email or Social Media networks. These features require an internet connection.
Supported File Types:
Supported Languages :
English, French, German, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Italian
- Homepage: https://www.polarisoffice.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/polarisoffice
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/polarisoffice
- For any inquiries go to Settings > Customer Support or email us at email@example.com.
Bring Your Own Device - Business App for securely signing PDF documents
DESIGNED FOR BUSINESS-WORKFLOWS
Sign2Phone converts your mobile device into a simple handwritten signature capture device.
It is meant to be used exclusively in conjunction with SOFTPRO's secure signing products such as SignDoc Desktop.
The app enables you to:
- Use your mobile device to sign documents(pdf, tiff) with your handwritten signature.
- Capture signatures in a manner such that their integrity, and the integrity of signed documents can easily be verified by independent third parties (e.g. using the Adobe Reader)
- Sign documents using signatures that capture biometric characteristics uniquely identifying the signer.
- Bring your mobile device and use industry standard signing technologies.
USAGE / BASIC OPERATION
Sign2Phone will be „paired“ with a SOFTPRO application, e.g. SignDoc Desktop, via the local network.
You can download a 90-day evaluation version of SignDoc Desktop at http://sp-l.de/cizy
Once you have installed SignDoc Desktop on your PC
- Download the App and open it.
Make sure that your mobile device and the PC running the SignDoc Desktop are on the same network.
- Prepare a document within SignDoc Desktop for signing.
- While the app is open, clicking on a signature field within the application will initiate a signature capture dialog in the app.
- The signature is captured and transmitted securely in real-time to the desktop application which places it in the document being signed.
Productive use requires the basic version of the SOFTPRO application and the Mobile Add-On (i.a. available for SignDoc Desktop and SignDoc Web).
SECURITY AND INTEGRITY
Documents signed using SignDoc Desktop do not just place an image of your signature in a document. Documents are signed adherent to the ISO/IEC 32000 digital signature standard. Documents signed in this manner can be easily verified for tampering using standard software such as the Adobe Reader®. The biometric data captured within a signature is adherent to the ISO/IEC 19794-7 standard.
Also, we have placed great importance on the visual quality of the signatures created by our app in order to make the electronic signing experience as close to signing on paper as possible. Try it and convince yourself of its signature quality.
The SOFTPRO suite of software is designed such that it can be easily integrated in an enterprise document workflow. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in commercially using this product to streamline your business applications.
PRODUCT INFORMATION / SUPPORT / NEWS