* Natural signing experience like pen on paper — While signing on the screen the signature is displayed without delay and accurately like signing with a pen on paper. The app fully supports Android-powered tablets which are equipped with an active stylus pen. (e.g. Samsung Galaxy Note, Asus Fonepad Note 6, Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet, HTC Jetstream and HTC Flyer)
* Form filling (You can fill out PDF forms now).
* Forensically identifiable signatures — SIGNificant records the signature of a person using all available parameters, such as acceleration, speed, and rhythm. If there is a dispute about a captured signature, an expert tool is available to forensically analyze the biometric characteristics of the captured signature.
* Document Binding – When a signature, including all these biometric parameters, is captured locally on the device, it is safely embedded using an asynchronous public key encryption into and uniquely bound to the target PDF document. Copy/paste attacks can thus be easily detected.
* Add attachments — Add scans of driving license, passport or any other photo out of your photo gallery. If your tablet has a camera you are able to attach any current photo.
* Typewriter — Lets you enter text anywhere on a PDF document. It is useful for typing on a non-fillable form or outside the fillable areas of a form.
* Browse Through Multipage Documents – Browse and review multipage documents before you sign them. Especially useful for field agents to get documents signed in person, in real time, by presenting a document to a client on a tablet.
* Email support - After e-signing, you email your document right back from the App.
* Support for cloud storage - SIGNificant utilizes the “Open” functionality to allow you to open a document from most other applications that have documents and contracts in them – including your inbox, Dropbox, Evernote, Box(.net) and others – and sign them via SIGNificant on the go. When you are finished you can store and share documents via your cloud storage.
* Adobe Acrobat compatible PDF — The document is Adobe Acrobat compatible, so it can be viewed by any standard PDF viewer. PDF documents are sealed with a digital signature compliant to the ISO-Standards for PDF. Thus the validity of the digital signature can be validated with Adobe Reader and many other PDF viewers.
* Customization / SDK — Enterprises can utilize the xyzmo infrastructure and launch their own e–signature application, as well as integrate the functionality of SIGNificant into their own apps (The apps are also available as SDK).
Please note that an internet connection is required to e-sign a document with SIGNificant, because your documents are processed online on our servers. SIGNificant works best over WiFi or high speed cellular data. It might be slow over EDGE.
If you have problems when signing or saving the document, go to preferences and set the value for graphics-resolution to the lowest possible!
If you have problems whit GPS or the App freezes after signing, try the following:
Go to app-settings and there go to signature-preferences.
There switch off:
"Save Location information"
"Ask for enabling GPS sensor"
Ask a question /Share an idea / Report a problem via: http://getsatisfaction.com/xyzmo
xyzmo delivers SIGNificant Signature Capture for free to all, and offers additional inexpensive, high-value apps for enterprise or power users who want a little more. Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in our enterprise version. Alternatively you can call us at +1-201-205-291-8 or +43-7229-88060.
digital signatures, digitized signatures, digital signature, electronic signatures, electronic signature, esign, e-signature, e sign, signature pad, capture signature, signatures digital, firma biometrica, xyzmo, significant, PDF,
Select PDF forms by navigating in file browser or by clicking on 'Fill and Sign' context menu item (shows up after a long touch).
Signature capture capability depends on external Signature Capture library. You will be prompted for installation from the Android Market once when needed.
*** In order to improve the application we need your feedback ***
* Contact the support email instead of leaving 'it does not work' comment. Comments like that do not help us make a better app.
* Request and vote for missing features on our support forum here: http://bit.ly/e3Tq2h
* If you are interested in becoming our beta tester, having an access to the latest app versions even before they get released publicly and, of course, providing us feedback, subscribe to our mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/n5_-X
* For custom tailored business applications contact the support email.
* check boxes are supported but most of PDF viewers on Android devices do not show them correctly. Selected check boxes *are* present in output PDF document which can be checked with Adobe Acrobat Reader on PC.
* If you need a tool to create PDF forms, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office and free Open/Libre Office have that functionality.
Open a PDF file on your Android phone or tablet, and SignMyPad lets you sign it, save it, and send it without ever printing it out. No more scanning, no more faxing, no wasting paper. It’s the green solution for people on the go!
Working in real estate, law, finance, or any other field that uses signed documents? Impress your clients with SignMyPad…and save a tree while you’re at it.
Now easier than ever with our optional magnetic stylus!
Simply open a PDF file from your email or DropBox with SignMyPad. You can view the document, add signatures, and then save it or send it.
Coupled with the new Autriv magnetic stylus, that makes SignMyPad one of the most versatile signature solutions in the mobile market!
“Compared to some of the other electronic signature apps I have reviewed, SignMyPad is easily the best.” —Aaron Street, Lawyerist.com
iPad Application Reviews gives SignMyPad 4 stars! “A number of apps…are made to make life easier and to really serve a purpose for the customer. SignMyPad is one of these apps.”
“Your app has been a hit at several meetings where I’ve had a chance to show it off to other property managers. I’ve been told by 3 different people they were going to go get…your app because I showed them.” —Jason Jamieson, V2 Properties
- Easy loading of PDFs from your email or DropBox
- Add signature to the PDF
- Capture signature using optional magnetic stylus
- Email signed PDF
- Save signed PDF to your DropBox
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Add text notations to the PDF
- Use Save As… for creating multiple versions of 1 document
SignMyPad: The best PDF signature tool ever!
Requires Android 2.2 or higher.
Sign by touching the screen. Press and hold for context menu ('View', 'Share', 'Rename', 'Delete').
Depends on digital signature capture library. You will be prompted for it's installation later on.
For unlimited signature capturing check the library instructions.
For other commercial purposes (like signing PDF documents etc.) contact support e-mail.
Application has been released under Apache License 2.0 and it's source code is available here:
Report all issues here:
Application also provides the option to encrypt the signature. Signature is saved as an image file in the device at a secure place and also in the Pictures folder or DropBox.
Setting screen allows user to choose different sharing/saving options:
* Share as image file .
* Share as encrypted text file.
* Share as text in the email body without any attachment.
* Save signature to your DropBox folder.
Any combination of these choices can be chosen.
Clicking on History screen will show the list of all the signatures saved in the device.
Signature image and encrypted text is saved as separate files in the SignItPicture and SignItpicturesEnc folder which are located in the Pictures folder of the device.
Notes and Sign Feature allows user to take notes and sign at the bottom. Notes and signature are then stored as a PNG file of JPG file in the download folder of your device.
Real power of the application is to use it in a proof of Delivery application where a driver delivers packages and collect customer's signature as a proof of delivery. Signature text can be conveniently stored in a folder or in a database and later can be used to recreate the signature.
Default name of the signature is the the date and time at the time of saving (in the month-day-Year-Hr-Min-sec format). Give a name at the bottom of the page to overwrite the default. Image is saved as a PNG image by default. To save it as a JPG or JPEG, give a name with extension (example: abc.jpg or def.jpeg)
To convert encrypted Signature Text to an image. Please download Text2Image.exe from https://sites.google.com/site/anshuapps/support
Use this application to view or to save your signature to an image on your Windows PC.
Text is compatible with all the languages. A java, Windows or iPhone application can read this text to recreate the original signature image.
VPadWiz signature Pro android application is part of VPSign's product suite that provide a
state of the art solutions for handling signature and securely signing electronic documents , replacing
paper based documents processing, saving organizational printing costs, processing time while
preserving a clean environment. The VpadWiz signature Pro application is designed to accommodate
mobile android tablets users, remotely operating their regular Information systems or
downloading forms-to-go for mobile filling and signing. VPadWiz signature Pro, contains an
additional module for e-signature biometric data capture.
* Natural signing experience - what you see is what you sign
* Support for cloud storage
* Supports signature wizard - a predefined sign place
* Biometric data - the VPadWiz Signature Pro records the signature biometric data (speed , place , acceleration , pressure ...) , safely embedded to the digitally signed PDF which saved in the sdcard in a pre-defined folder
* Opportunity for working without an internet connection , sign and save documents locally in your tablet sdcard
* Fill and sign forms from our browser
* supports tiff , Jpeg and pdf documents
* Citrix server compatible
*Scan document via the tablet camera and sign it
* adding images to predefined area or anywhere to the document
*adding text to the document
*New: Added support for acroforms , filling pdf form fields (text, checkbox, radiobutton, list, combo, signature).
*New: Added Signature Analyzer at app menu, clerify the meaning of Signature biometric data
VPsign , Signature , VPad , digital signature , Samsung galaxy note , sign ,Scanner , Scan , signature ,sign, pdf , tiff ,
AcroForm ,html form, pdf form , pdf fill sign , pdf fields , Galaxy Note, Signature analyzer, signature biometric data, biometrics .
- android 4.0+
- Samsung tablet note 10.1 , Samsung Galaxy Note 2 , Samsung galaxy Note 8.0 for pressure biometric data
VPSign is dedicated to providing innovative electronic document solutions to businesses, health care facilities and government agencies.
Each day millions of pages of paper are printed, at huge expense, for the sole purpose of capturing a customer's signature. Electronic document solutions can eliminate this expense and streamline business flows.
However, legacy electronic signature solutions fall short because they are difficult to integrate into the enterprises' form generation and archiving systems. Customers are wary of signing blindly on signature pads without having the opportunity to review and control the document that is to bear their signature. This, in turn, increases legal exposure.
VPSign is providing a solution that allows enterprises to quickly, easily and efficiently convert their paper based customer-signed document systems to a fully electronic solution that saves money, promotes environmentally responsible behavior and is intuitive and acceptable to customers.
With Quickoffice and a Google Account you can:
- Create and edit Word, Excel and PowerPoint files
- Access files in Google Drive and on your device
- Open and view PDF files
- Share files through previously shared Google Drive folders
- Attach files to emails
# Installed on over 120 million devices in 205 countries
# Over 40,000 registrations per day
# No. 1 app in Google Play Business category
OfficeSuite is a universal document viewer for Android enabling you to open, view, print and share native Microsoft DOC, DOCX, DOCM, RTF, TXT, LOG, ODT, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, CSV, ODS, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM, ODP, EML, PDF and ZIP files and attachments ANYWHERE, ANYTIME!
OfficeSuite includes a File Browser and integration with cloud service leaders as Box, DropBox, Google Drive, SkyDrive and SugarSync to give users a multitude of options on how to manage files and attachments.
A number of manufacturers such as Sony, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Alcatel, Archos, Polaroid, ViewSonic, Sharp, Toshiba, Kyocera and Kobo trusted MobiSystems and preloaded OfficeSuite worldwide.
** Edit and create documents on the go! Download OfficeSuite Professional from Google Play! **
--- Other Features: ---
* The software consists of several software modules that share the same look and feel, and allow you to view and share office document on the go - File Browser, Text Document Viewer, Spreadsheet Module, Presentation Module, PDF Reader and Email Reader.
* With the integrated File Browser you can easily access and share your local or Cloud stored files. OfficeSuite integrates with Google Drive, DropBox, Box, SugarSync and SkyDrive
* With OfficeSuite you can view email attachments and share documents via email or Bluetooth
* OfficeSuite 7 is with intuitive design and user experience allowing quick and intuitive workflow while you work with your documents and attachments.
* OfficeSuite is the only mobile office for Android that allows opening of password protected documents.
* You are able to print documents via Google Cloud Print or other third party printing solutions.
* OfficeSuite is available in 56 languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Bengali, Bosnian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English US, Spanish, Spanish (Argentina), Spanish (Chile), Spanish (Columbia), Spanish (Mexico), Estonian, Persian, Finish, French, French Canada, Galician, Hindi, Croatian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Icelandic, Italian, Hebrew, Japanese, Javanese, Kazakh, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese Brazilian, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Albanian, Serbian, Sundanese, Swedish, Thai, Tagalog, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Chinese (Hong Kong), Chinese (Taiwan), Chinese (Mainland).
* Two-finger zoom, multi-touch support, context toolbars and popup menus make your work with OfficeSuite quick and fun.
--- File Formats Supported: ---
* Text format - Microsoft DOC, DOCX, DOCM, RTF, TXT, LOG, ODT
* Spreadsheet - Microsoft XLS, XLSX, XLSM, CSV, ODS
* Presentation - Microsoft PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM, ODP
* Other formats - Microsoft PDF, EML, ZIP
* Microsoft Office 365 compatible
Compatible with Sony Ericsson LiveDock™ Multimedia station.
Connect with us on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/MobiSystems
★ CNBC: Digitizing signature on mobile made easy ★
★ Forbes: SignEasy is your business travel assistant ★
★ BostonGlobe: Top travel apps for travelers ★
In 3 easy steps, you can sign and send a document.
Import a document from Email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote or other apps supporting “Export”
or "Send To" functionality.
Sign with the finger or a stylus and add initials, date, text and images to your document
Email the final document to anyone or save it back to your Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote or other apps.
Independent professionals, consumers and businesses from over 150 countries use SignEasy for electronic signatures on many types of documents such as NDAs, sales contracts, financial papers, expense reports, consent forms, permission slips, real estate forms, and etc.
✔ Supports almost any document format (PDF, Word, Excel, Text, HTML, JPEG/PNG/TIFF and more)
✔ Sign yourself or get documents signed by other people on the spot
✔ Create your signature and initials using the finger or stylus
✔ Add text to your document such as name, company, address, anything!
✔ Choose from various ink colors, text styles and date formats
✔ Import and save documents via Email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and Evernote
✔ Import documents via email by sending an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
✔ Import documents directly from Email, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and Evernote
✔ Save the signed documents to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and Evernote easily
Your free SignEasy account allows to sign the first 3 documents for free. Upgrade to the premium plan
for signing unlimited documents, unlimited storage and advanced features for business use. For
occasional use, you can purchase a 10 document credits package and only pay for what you need.
So, get started today and say goodbye to printing, scanning, faxing and shipping.
For more information, visit http://www.getsigneasy.com or follow us at facebook.com/getsigneasy
For help, suggestions or comments, send us an email at email@example.com.
Docs To Go 4.0 contains best-in-class document viewing & editing at no charge. Options for connecting to multiple cloud storage accounts, desktop file sync, and opening password-protected files are available via in-app purchase.
THE DATAVIZ® ADVANTAGE
• Founded in 1984, DataViz is an industry leader in developing mobile Office & productivity solutions for Android, iOS, and more.
• Documents To Go, now in its 15th year, is currently preloaded on millions of devices around the world and has been downloaded over 40 million times on Android.
• InTact Technology™ retains original document formatting of edited files.
• No account sign-up necessary to get started in creating files and the freedom to save files where you choose!
• All your files in one app - no need to download separate components or cloud service/drive apps.
• Multiple file save & synchronization options – Save & sync directly to your Android device, desktop & laptop via USB*, and to various cloud services*.
• Technical support is available via email & via our robust knowledgebase at DataViz.com.
NEW in v4.0:
• Editing is now free for new users and existing Docs To Go ‘Viewer Edition’ users.
• App redesign – Modernized user interface includes a refined file explorer and easy access to extensive editing & formatting options without sacrificing valuable screen real estate.
• Cloud services support* – View, edit, save, and sync with multiple cloud services: Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive/OneDrive, and Google Drive.
• Android Kit Kat (v4.4) OS compatible.
OVERALL SUITE FEATURES:
• Includes both Android smartphone & tablet versions in one download.
• View, edit, and create MS Office files (97-2013).
• View PDF files.
• Save changes directly to your device, memory card, multiple cloud services*, or to your Windows computer with our desktop/laptop application*.
• Send & receive supported email attachments using Gmail or your favorite email app.
• File sorting manager (sort your file list by Name, Modified, Size, etc.).
• Localized in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portugese, Brazilian Portugese, Russian, Turkish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Arabic, Polish, Czech.
WORD TO GO FEATURES:
• Format font type, size, color, bold, italics, underline, and highlight text
• High fidelity viewing for embedded graphics, tables, bookmarks, comments, footnotes/endnotes, text boxes, table of contents, and hyperlinks
• Change paragraph alignment
• Edit bullets & numbering
• Find & replace
• View Tracked Changes
• Word count
• Open password protected Word 97-2013 files*
SHEET TO GO FEATURES:
• Freeze panes
• Extensive cell, number, and sheet formatting options
• 111 functions supported
• Insert, delete, resize, hide/unhide rows & columns
• Rename, insert, and delete worksheets
• Find/find next
• View charts
• Open password protected Excel 97-2013 files*
SLIDESHOW TO GO FEATURES:
• Effortlessly “flick” through slides
• Rehearse timing
• View speaker notes
• Sort and edit slides, including promote/demote bullets
• Open password protected PowerPoint 97-2013 files*
PDF TO GO FEATURES:
• High-fidelity viewing of PDF files with page view, word wrap, auto-rotate, bookmarks, search, and select/copy text options
• Pinch-to-zoom to desired PDF page size/width
• Open password-protected PDFs*
*Select features only available via in-app purchase in Docs To Go, such as file access via cloud services, desktop sync (Windows only), and password-protected file support.
• Advanced PDF digital signatures (PAdES) are used to ensure your digital signatures stay valid for 10+ years into the future
• Draw your e-signature using your finger or stylus
• The system applies strong, legal weight digital signatures using individual PKI certificates
• Review a document and quickly e-sign it anytime, anywhere
• Automatically workflow documents to other users for digital signature
• It is simple and easy to use even by busy, non-technical business managers!
• The long-term digital signatures created are verifiable in PDF Reader
• Signatures are not just simple images, instead they use strong public key cryptography to provide user authentication and data integrity
• Existing digitally signed documents can be reviewed and verified
• Document workflow and electronic signature status is tracked in real-time
• Synch the Android app with your SigningHub account with a single tap
All of the above is managed via the SigningHub secure service. Documents are held securely on the central service and only simple notification messages are sent via email. All your documents and electronic signatures are held safe and secure on the SigningHub Server.
SigningHub for Android is completely free, with no silly ads or other catches. To use it simply link to your existing SigningHub account. You can create a free account or sign-up for a full business account as required.
For existing SigningHub users this is a must-have app! If you are not using SigningHub yet, then this is the ideal time to try it out for free!
SigninHub = Easy e-signing + Advanced long-term digital signatures!
The app "signature Analyzer" will tell you how you are, considering variables such as pressure, firm size, speed, angle, etc ...
Extremely useful mobile tool gives users the power to scan any type of document, transform it into PDF format and share it right from your device.
★ Ranked in Top 5 Business application in 41 countries (October 21, 2013).
★ Ranked in Top 10 Business application in 48 countries (October 21, 2013)
With MDScan users are free to scan any type of document, ranging from receipts to text pages and almost everything in between, on the go anywhere and anytime.
A perfect companion for busy users, MDScan allows anyone to transform everything from invoices to whiteboards and classes notes, magazine articles and more into a PDF format in order to easily export them, share and e-mail it to others, or for any other reason they can come up with. MDScan automatically detects borders, corrects distortion, and equalizes brightness to create clear, legible documents at a very high speed for your convenience.
Going above and beyond other mobile scanning solutions MDScan offers Batch shooting mode for a super fast scanning so users can easily scan within seconds multiple pages and save scanned files for batch processing later.
The app shines in terms of uploading as well as all document conversion is performed locally right on user's device. This means that you can upload documents to cloud storage services, including Dropbox, Google Docs, or Box.net, email services, or Facebook and Twitter that is guaranteed to go off quickly, without a hitch, and without risk of any potentially sensitive information becoming compromised.
Simply put there's enough for you to worry about without having to go out of your way to scan and convert files into PDFs should the need arise, and now with MDScan its one worry you won't ever have again.
Main advantages and benefits
★ Transform any image into PDF format.
★ Automatic, high quality document edge detection and perspective correction.
★ Manual free Advanced image processing to enhance poor quality images and documents.
★ Quickly scan and manage multi-page documents on the go
★ Scan, upload or send any document quickly, including receipts, news and magazine articles, invoices, coupons, posters and much more
★ Cloud storage and social network integration for accessibility and sharing
Don’t hesitate to contact us at any time and send your suggestions or questions to our support email. We try to do our best to answer to your comments as soon as possible.
Find out everything about the Note 3's amazing features through this
easy to use interactive application. The app intuitively recommends
3 key features and lets you Interactively Experience them so you too can
'Design your Life.' Watch Hands on Video and see what accessory
options are available, when you take home a new GALAXY Note 3.
Even learn about the GALAXY Gear!
Are you already to be a GALAXY Note 3 User?
Download the Free GALAXY Note 3 Experience app to learn and experience
more about all of the amazing features in your new Samsung GALAXY Note 3.
1.4 Ghz CPU
The experience app doesn't support tablets.
GALAXY Note3 Experience, GALAXY Note3, Note3, GALAXY Gear, Gear,GALAXY
More from developer
Bring Your Own Device - Business App for securely signing PDF documents
DESIGNED FOR BUSINESS-WORKFLOWS
Sign2Phone converts your mobile device into a simple handwritten signature capture device.
It is meant to be used exclusively in conjunction with SOFTPRO's secure signing products such as SignDoc Desktop.
The app enables you to:
- Use your mobile device to sign documents(pdf, tiff) with your handwritten signature.
- Capture signatures in a manner such that their integrity, and the integrity of signed documents can easily be verified by independent third parties (e.g. using the Adobe Reader)
- Sign documents using signatures that capture biometric characteristics uniquely identifying the signer.
- Bring your mobile device and use industry standard signing technologies.
USAGE / BASIC OPERATION
Sign2Phone will be „paired“ with a SOFTPRO application, e.g. SignDoc Desktop, via the local network.
You can download a 90-day evaluation version of SignDoc Desktop at http://sp-l.de/cizy
Once you have installed SignDoc Desktop on your PC
- Download the App and open it.
Make sure that your mobile device and the PC running the SignDoc Desktop are on the same network.
- Prepare a document within SignDoc Desktop for signing.
- While the app is open, clicking on a signature field within the application will initiate a signature capture dialog in the app.
- The signature is captured and transmitted securely in real-time to the desktop application which places it in the document being signed.
Productive use requires the basic version of the SOFTPRO application and the Mobile Add-On (i.a. available for SignDoc Desktop and SignDoc Web).
SECURITY AND INTEGRITY
Documents signed using SignDoc Desktop do not just place an image of your signature in a document. Documents are signed adherent to the ISO/IEC 32000 digital signature standard. Documents signed in this manner can be easily verified for tampering using standard software such as the Adobe Reader®. The biometric data captured within a signature is adherent to the ISO/IEC 19794-7 standard.
Also, we have placed great importance on the visual quality of the signatures created by our app in order to make the electronic signing experience as close to signing on paper as possible. Try it and convince yourself of its signature quality.
The SOFTPRO suite of software is designed such that it can be easily integrated in an enterprise document workflow. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in commercially using this product to streamline your business applications.
PRODUCT INFORMATION / SUPPORT / NEWS